- Text Size +


Nikki then put the dampeners on their conversation
“but the programming would be far too challenging”
“Actually my recent thesis was on neural pathways and I could write that program in a few hours tops it’s pretty simple”
Katrina confidently said and again both Grant and Nikki were shocked with Katrina’s abilities.
”We should let her write the program it would blow away the funding body not to mention the rest of the medical community if it works”
“Ok but we are not testing it here ok?”
Katrina was pleased and sat down at the targeting computer tapping furiously away at the keys with her enthusiasm.
“Thanks mother you wont regret this and if it works one day I might share a little more of your fame”
“that you might I’m so amazed by you today Kat regardless of if your program works or not you are really something you know that?”
”Thanks mum”
“Grant and I are going to watch some tv now don’t work late love”
Nikki and Grant left Katrina in the lab and Grant eagerly followed his beautiful wife back to the living room, after a quick evening snack Nikki walked towards the sofa with Grant a few steps behind watching her bottom above him as it swayed nicely in response to each of her steps.
“Hey Grant before I take these heels off can I get a picture of us?”
“Nikki I’m not sure I want people seeing me like this I mean look at me. I’m wandering around banging into your lovely knees down here and looking ridiculous wearing one of your oversized mega t-shirts that drowns me.”
“Oh come on honey for fun, just for our private album?”
“Nikki”
He frowned not wanting to commit to this.
“tell you what little man”
Nikki ensured he was looking as she stepped playfully close and positioned herself to force his attention under her skirt.
“You let me have a picture of my cute husband and your big wife will play with you tonight”
Looking up at her smooth white knickers he could almost see the subtle indentation of her womanhood and was that a damp spot? Was she turned on by his size as much as seemed to enjoy the new Nikki?
“Dam you know how to manipulate me”
He agreed and Nikki grabbed her digital camera off of the sideboard and set it up on a timer across on the mantelpiece.
“Quickly stand here”
She beckoned Grant to stand before her and predictably she positioned him between her legs. As she stood with her legs wide enough he was actually underneath her. Grant imagined what that picture would have looked like as the camera flashed.
“Thanks honey that’ll look so cute”
“You like this don’t you?”
He looked up at Nikki as she was checking the image recorded to her camera.
“It’s been fun having you so short darling I’m going to miss this when you regain your inches tomorrow and what about you shorty?”
“I won’t miss the short gags that’s for sure but I will miss all of you”
“We had better make the most of this evening then my little hubby starting right now fancy a big cuddle on the sofa?”
They found a film to watch and settled on the sofa, normally Grant would have laid down across the sofa on his side with Nikki laying before him but tonight their roles reversed as Nikki encouraged him to lay in front of her as she wrapped some long arms around his chest and hugged him to her body. Part way through the film he could see her fingers edging down his stomach slowly but surely making for his manhood.
“Nikki, Kat might walk in”
He cautioned but Nikki didn’t seem to be bothered by this news.
“Ssssh shorty just watch the film”
Grant then felt her left hand pull up the side of the t-shirt he was wearing and slip beneath the surface. The length of her fingers felt so alien to him as their soft pads glided over his upper thigh making their way to his manhood. Suddenly that one hand clasped his full flaccid shaft and his testicles in their entirety shocking Grant that he had become so small to enable her to do that in one simple action. Her gentle feminine touch was all over his every inch and containing it with much to spare in her large warm palm.
“I’ve never been able to do this before you are a lot smaller down here aren’t you baby?”
She whispered in his ear.
“Better see if I can make him grow a little so I can hold onto him properly with my big hands”
Her voice was whispering yet very soft and seductive and Grant soon began to feel the blood diverting inside him just where she commanded it to. Now fully erect and still held by his wife his full arousal barely broke the width of her palm as she toyed with him.
“He seems to like my big hands Grant but I wonder how he would like the rest of my bigger body?”
“Just fine, he wants to explore that big body of yours”
Grant was getting very turned on and wanted to spin himself around and take his wife yet he didn’t feel in command anymore and found himself waiting for her to make all the moves.
“Does he now? Well that can be arranged I think we should sneak out the summer house and do some exploring”
Like two teenagers they went out the patio doors and walked across the side lawn to the summer house a small wooden building set into the ground of the house and shielded from view by some thick hedges. Here they could make out without fear of being interrupted and this was a place they hadn’t made love in for some years. The build up was exciting for both of them as Grant led the way and approached the twin wooden doors. He reached up and then stopped his fingers many inches short of their goal. He wouldn’t be able to open these doors he was far too short to reach the handles and that was something he hadn’t been prepared for. Nikki stood behind him her knees colliding with his back as she expected the doors to open.
“Whoops, sorry darling you kind of got under foot there why didn’t you push the doors open?”
She looked down and then realized he couldn’t.
“Oh I see”
A small laugh escaped her lips and she leaned down to him.
“Looks like you need someone very tall to help you? Will I do?”
She delighted in this question wanting him so much to say he needed her because she was taller than him and Grant didn’t let her down feeling a little inadequate as he asked his wife for help.
“Would you mind doing the honors my leggy lovely please?”
He said sweetly up to her and Nikki gladly opened the twin wooden doors and flicked on the subtle wall lights. Inside there was a large wicker sofa and two chairs but before Nikki opted for any of them she closed the doors and with her back to them she teased.
“Now you’re locked in here little man with a towering blonde bombshell who wont take no for an answer. Now strip for me and quick about it!”
Often Nikki would role play with Grant but never had he been the submissive one yet standing less than two inches higher than her knees as she wore those tall heels his role was clear.
“I obey my amazon mistress”
He smiled up to her as he cast off his t-shirt showing his chiseled physique. Nikki smiled down at him he was so perfect short as he was every muscle was defined upon his athletic frame just as it always had been. It was as if to her he was a long way away like looking at someone in the distance to account for his size but Grant was less than a few feet before her and she was looking down at him and she never felt so big in her life as she stepped up to her diminutive husband and lost sight of him below her large bust.
“That’s it I am your mistress and you will obey me little man and first you can undress me”
She lifted a large shoe and Grant slipped both massive pieces of foot wear from her feet in turn watching her sink down by nearly three quarter of a foot. Holding a single shoe in his smaller hands he marveled at its size before putting it down. Expecting these larger than average heels to account for most of her fantastic stature he noticed that without them his head was still just under the level of her short skirt.
“I didn’t get much shorter did I darling? I guess your mistress is just born to be a towering beauty”
Nikki was reveling in her role and commanded Grant to remove her stockings. Grant almost salivated at the size of her long legs as he rolled down the sheer stockings slipping them off of the smooth shapely and undeniably sexy flesh towers she called legs. But now he was struggling as his hands reached over his head and attempted to find the top of the waist band that held her knickers it was just beyond his finger tips even on tiptoes and Nikki was loving every second that he struggled.
“You will have to climb me if you want to reach”
She suggested extending a leg angled slightly forward and Grant stepped up onto her foot hoping his weight wouldn’t hurt her as he wrapped his naked body around that long tanned limb and pulled himself upwards as if he was shinning up a pole. His manhood was on fire as it rubbed against her skin and he was surprised at the position he was in as his head disappeared beneath her tight skirt and he freed a hand to grasp her knickers as he held tight to her thick thigh.
“Mmm whilst your there little man”
She hinted and Grant pulled down her knickers and brushed his hand on her womanhood just feeling the moist exterior and smelling the honey liquid inside as it wafted its alluring scent.
He couldn’t hold this position for very long and dropped back down to his feet still holding the knickers and bringing them down with him. Nikki stepped out of her underwear and allowed him to look under her skirt at her nakedness.
“Take a good long look little man because this is a lot of woman to satisfy are you ready for me?”
She didn’t need to ask because Grant was harder than ever and wanting release.
“Good then I am all yours take me”
Nikki offered and waited for him but Grant knew he could never get himself that high.
“Nikki will you kneel down darling your far too tall for me”
A huge smile permanently imprinted itself upon her lips to hear her husband admit she was too tall and she knew right there that he could only have her if she wanted him to, she was in control, she called the shots but right now he was what she wanted.
He watched her knees bend onto the rug and now Grant was just tall enough to lift her skirt and slide himself towards her. Pushing himself close he lost his face in her stomach area below those breasts and his desperate manhood dived into her willing flesh but only to find it more accommodating that he would ever have imagined it could be. His love sword was engulfed by her wetness and felt lost within his big wife the familiar tightness had gone, the slow easing of their connection wasn’t necessary and he felt like he was barely brushing the outer limits of her depth. As he felt two large hands cup his backside he drove himself into her repeating his stoke trying to fill her impossible largeness and after a minute or two of his rapid pumping he could sense no connection at all between them.
“I need all of you Grant push you balls in there I can take you all little man”
She cried out and pushed on his behind sending him that little bit deeper yet still not receiving what she ultimately needed.
“That’s everything, man your so big Nikki!”
He called out frustrated as he banged away within her without making any impact. The sight was amazing for Nikki she had always been in awe of Grants gifted size and he would never leave her unfulfilled sexually but seeing him as a little man bucking against her and failing to find the real Nikki within she was astounded by how truly small he had become.
“Oh Grant your too small for me, how are we ever to make love I need a lot more man to fill me this makes me feel so huge”
Part of Nikki was turned on by this but the other half was frustrated and as for Grant he was shocked to finally appreciate he didn’t have what it took to pleasure his wife conventionally.
“Oh man I want you Nikki”
“I want you too darling but there are other ways I’m too big for you now but you can still pleasure me”
She backed up slipping him easily from out of her and stood back up whilst she thought for a second.
“As I’m the bigger one first you will bring me off little man”
She teased and Grant could see what she wanted as she bent her knees slightly and covered his head once more with her black skirt confronting him with her dripping love tunnel. Happily he stood there pushing his tongue into those well known folds and demonstrated his talents. He could feel the size difference the increased wetness to his face and this turned him on more as he skillfully found her every hot button. As Nikki sighed deeply with enjoyment he then felt her pussy rise away from his lips.
“I can’t crouch like that for too long but it was getting so good!”
She enthused feeling the burden on her knees as she had been trying to bridge their height difference. It was then she thought of the solution.
“Grant my shoes down there stand them up side by side will you?”
She said breathlessly still reeling in the fire he had started between her legs a fire she wanted to explode. Grant did as she said standing the shoes up but he was most confused.
”But Nikki you’re already so tall and with your heels on I will never reach up there to satisfy you my love?”
Nikki smiled down a cheeky look on her face as she sexily whispered down.
“They are not for me my little lover these are for you”
Without a word more she lifted him up and placed his feet into her shoes which drowned his tiny feet but steadying him he was able to stand in the very top slope of the heel and now Grant was considerably taller. As her hands left him there he was taken back by her idea and the fact that his own feet were lost in her shoes, of course he couldn’t move the shoes but as Nikki moved around to approach him he was an ideal height to continue their love making. Nikki grinned seeing him stood naked like a little boy trying on his mother big shoes but as she lifted the edge of her skirt and lost sight of her husbands head below this grin subsided very quickly and she bit her lip gently with the sheer rush of the moment as Grant performed.
“oh yes, so very good!”
She shouted
“eat me all up!”
Her voice encouraged
“That’s it! That’s it!”
A scream of satisfaction threatened to shatter the windows in the summer house as Nikki found the release she had been seeking. Holding Grants face into her wetness she slowly exhaled with one last shiver of joy before allowing him to come out from under her skirt. Grant teetered on the heels and then fell from them grabbing at Nikki’s long legs to save himself from falling flat on his face. When he dropped to his feet he felt the small dribbles of Nikki’s juices drip on his head and knew instantly that she had been satisfied despite his height and it was a feeling that helped him regain his confidence after his earlier attempt.
“Grant you excelled yourself it was so exciting with you almost completely under my skirt and feeling your little hands pawing at my inner thighs whilst you lost that tongue of yours inside me”
She kneeled down and then kissed Grant full on the lips consuming his own with the fullness of hers.
“thank you”
She said as she then looked down at his engorged manhood begging for her touch.
“But now it’s my turn to please you so what’s it to be little man?”
He gazed up at her, she was so gorgeous and so giant compared to him in everyway now, her body screamed out of every curve just how sexy and voluptuous it had become to his eyes. He was totally absorbed by her presence and in a lust filled haze not managing to address her offer.
“Well if you are not going to suggest something I had better take charge”
Grant suddenly snapped out of it as Nikki rested down on her hands and knees and moved her face closer to Grant as he stood there waiting to see what she would do. Kneeling down she was still taller than him but able to play with both her hands upon his excitement as she prepared him.
“Your so much smaller down here, so much easier to handle, does that feel good with my great big hands touching you all over?”
“yes”
He quietly sighed standing there as she stroked his erection allowing him nice teasing views of her breasts as she purposefully settled their jiggling mass before his eyes.
“How about we find you somewhere sexy to put this thing?”
She enticed and bringing her face to his she mouthed an O shape with her lips. Grant was on fire now his wife was presenting him with her mouth a deep large mouth that looked big enough to take him like it never had before. Her painted lips outlined in the subtle shade of her lipstick looked so much fuller and so plump and upon her beautiful face they oozed sex appeal. She was offering her mouth to him and he wanted to see just how large it had become.
“prepare to loose yourself darling I’m a very big girl now”
She teased seductively and lowered her head. Grant shuddered in the tingling delight of the moment as he first felt those large lips contact his sensitive member and as they ran themselves slowly down his shaft aiming for the base. Unlike ever before he felt those larger lips and her hot wet mouth move him deeper inside as she aimed to take his every inch. He felt her teeth rake gently over the skin as deeper still she took him and finally he felt those lips touch the base of his shaft meeting his pubic bush. Now he was totally in her mouth a feeling he couldn’t describe as Nikki received him in entirety and then began to engage a powerful tongue around it.
“oh Nikki!”
He gripped his fingers into the mass of blonde hair pressed to his chest as she encouraged him to pump into her mouth. Her lips clamped firmly to his offering and he was making love through them.
It took but a few minutes of these intense sensations before he was about to draw himself out of that hot mouth in order to ejaculate. However unlike the petite version of his wife Nikki was keeping him inside her and sucking at his length urging him to release right there and then.
“Oh boy, oh man!”
Grant exclaimed in sheer joy of this feeling as her large hands pulled his rear end pushing him into her mouth as much as she could and using her strength to hold him there as he burst uncontrollably.
Sucking and licking him clean she swallowed all he could offer, a massive amount it felt to him but a manageable amount due to Nikki’s comparative size. Kissing the tip of his spent manhood she once more raised herself to tower over him and ensured that he saw her use a solitary finger to push back in the slight drip of his excitement that had escaped the corner of her large mouth. Grant fell to his knees as they had become weak with this action and he felt drained completely. A large grin across his face told Nikki she had really rocked his world. Bending down she tousled his hair and said.
“I don’t need to ask how that was for you do I?”
She smiled and stood back up putting her clothes back on. Grant got back to his feet and did the same but found himself compelled to comment upon their love making.
“Nikki I’ve never felt something like that before. You had all of me and just kept me there you were so strong so commanding it was…..heaven”
He looked up catching her big blue eyes which returned the enjoyment of their session together.
“I knew I could take all of you and I wanted to control you and keep you in there, did you like me dominating you that way, knowing your big wife is stronger than you and able to gobble you all up?”
He had to admit that he did no matter how this reversed their previous relationship.
“Yes, I did, so much you are so sexy at this size and I think we have only just begun to explore the pleasures of this change”
“I agree baby it’s a shame to grow you back so soon”
“well maybe we can experiment another time eh?”
They started to walk out of the summer house and Nikki added
“I can’t wait for tomorrow morning little man because you will be even smaller still”
Grant had forgotten with the distraction of their sex that he was still getting shorter by the minute and realized she was right, by tomorrow he may be knee high to her without the benefit of her high heels.