- Text Size +


She grinned down and watched as she suddenly saw cleavage appearing, a definite line of cleavage as her boobs grew to meet each other in a nice rounded curvaceous collision of flesh upon flesh.
Grant found his hands outmatched by the enormity of her bust it was really something to feel as her boobs grew under his very touch. Drawing his hands away he had to check if this was really happening. Without his hands obstructing the view he now looked straight forward as the silk bra was filling out and taking a delightful full outline forward.
“Oh I’m glad that I’m so much taller than you baby it’ll make this so sexy for you as my boobs get bigger and bigger”
Nikki thrust her now sizable chest into his face and he felt those large breasts growing around his cheeks and with every passing second they covered more of his face until soon they covered his vision with the white blur of her bra material so close up.
“oh Nikki!”
He sighed and she moaned softly from over his head.
“Feel them Grant they getting so tight in this bra now”
Grant reached up blindly and found the curve sides of each large bosom covered by the now stressed exterior of the bra. When Nikki stepped back they looked huge on her frame and stood proudly out making his wife as busty as a typical porn star with implants. Katrina’s bra failed to contain all of her inches and her cleavage was threatening to spill tantalizingly out of the inadequate confines.
Nikki cupped each of her breasts from beneath bouncing them gently which further turned Grant on.
“I’m so big its wonderful, look Grant I’m bigger than this D cup bra can handle, what do you think do you like them?”
“Do I like them their so sexy!”
He grinned wildly and was greeted with another smothering session as Nikki hugged him whilst moving her breasts side to side in order to teasingly drag them across his whole face. As she moved slowly back she slipped off her lab coat dropping it to the floor and stepping over it to once more face Grant.
“You have a bulge in my dressing gown sir, is that a present for your tall wife?”
“Yours to unwrap my dear”
He played along as her hands came down and untied the knot in his belt letting him stand before her in his naked glory.
“wow all those little muscles of yours are so small”
She remarked and then he felt her much larger feeling hands run over his pectoral muscles and biceps as if she was examining him for the first time.
“I do like this your so easy to handle now”
She smiled and then her long arms pulled him closer and he felt his manhood bash against her lower thigh as his face once more was consumed by her much healthier cleavage.
“and you’re a lot of woman”
Grant returned as his hands roamed her body and he kissed the outside of her bra trying to find her nipple which soon presented itself as a large bump.
“Make love to me”
Nikki commanded in a seductive manor and Grant looked between his legs and then towards her sexy underwear his manhood couldn’t reach her stood as they were. This was so new for him as often they would stand and he would gently lift petite little Nikki as they made love but now could he even lift her or should it be her lifting him? Nikki smiled as she saw him paused unable to work out his next move and feeling her dominance she took charge of the situation.
“Guess I’m a little bit tall for a short guy like you. I’d better loose the heels so you can try to measure up”
The heels were flicked off and down she came five full inches yet this didn’t even them up and he was now peering over her bust and staring at her lower neck.
“that’s better but I’m still too tall for you, what a problem”
She smiled teasingly whilst Grant was in overdrive he wanted her badly. Nikki asked him to remove her knickers and he did so in seconds loving the fact that he had to roll them down such long limbs to her ankles. Nikki realized she was as almost as tall to her husband as he had been to her, it was a role reversal and she liked being in his shoes and looking down on him.
“unless?”
Nikki pondered and them placing her hands under his armpits she tested his weight and in disbelief on both of their parts his feet left the ground and Nikki lifted him until he could brush his excitement directly upon her wetness.
“you’re so strong”
Grant was impressed by her strength
“I know”
Nikki said in a confident manor and then lifted him cleanly off the floor moving him around until she could position him above her vanity seat. This pine chair received Grant and he sat in it as Nikki sat upon his lap pushing herself down onto his full arousal until it sunk deep inside her. She was heavy yet not uncomfortably so as he took her weight and she wiggled on him as Grant looked into her bare back and the long ponytail that tickled against his chest and stomach. His hands felt her firm rear and he tried to feel further down each side of her thighs as she moved.
“oh that’s good!”
She cried out and then moved up and down some more until she slipped him all the way out and turned to face him.
“Oh you have me so wet”
Her voice was excited
“I’m going to ride you my little husband until you scream for mercy!”
Placing her legs over his in a reverse manor she straddled the chair and Grant leaving his face in her cleavage as she began to connect with him again and work his body into hers. Nikki saw what her boobs were doing and pulled off her bra letting her bare heavy breasts slap into her husbands smaller face as they bounced so delightfully with her enthusiasm. It didn’t take any time before both of them came with force and soon Nikki just hugged him and kissed the top of his head with a heavy sigh.
“We must do that again before you get back to normal Grant it was wild”
“I feel like my balls have been drained by an amazon”
He smiled
“and looking at you I think that’s right”
Checking the coast was clear they slipped into the bathroom and both cleaned themselves up.
“How did you do it Nikki? How did you get so big?”
She grinned admiring her new fuller figure as she tucked her breasts back into the straining confines of her daughters D cup bra.
“I had a brain wave. I figured if the GF could target a complete body status and isolate hair and skin other body parts could be individually isolated.”
“But you were never this big, they are massive”
He admired them as he put back on the dressing gown and his hands felt her breast once more.
“You’ve only known me as a C cup darling but just before I had Katrina nature prepared them and I got a major upgrade to a double D cup, it’s the biggest I’ve ever been naturally and they look even bigger because I don’t have my belly in competition below them.”
“They are fantastic”
“Impressive eh? I don’t feel so flat anymore, maybe a little top heavy and where have my feet gone?”
She laughed and Grant joined in. She went on to explain how she used a remote timer on the GF to alter herself and automatically timed the locking of the chamber door to open.
“I had to borrow one of Kat’s bra’s she was stunned when I told her what I had done. But the end result is worth it to see that smile return to my husbands face”
“I think you’ve extended that smile into an insane grin”
“Then you think that I should keep them?”
“Do you need to ask?”
“No I think you’ve answered my question”
They returned to the bedroom and Nikki put her same clothes back on yet this time the tight blue sweater was pushed out so far that her mid rift was part exposed giving a whole new look to her outfit.
“I think if these stay I’m going to have to rethink my wardrobe and get some new bra’s because this little one isn’t at all comfortable”
“I think with what we will make upon selling the GF new clothes wont be an issue”
“And its another thing for the funders to see the future of breast augmentation. Although it wont work for a lot of women who have never been larger than their current size”
They discussed more and ate the sandwiches and then Grant decided that they should laze in the pool. Or was it an excuse to see his wife semi naked again in her bathing suit?
“Actually Grant you go ahead I want to type up my notes on this new procedure and document everything besides I would have to go topless now my little bikini’s wouldn’t hold these great big melons of mine”
“Oh well just me then?”
“Yes, but tell me honey what are you going to wear?”
“Ah I hadn’t thought of that, I mean my wardrobe is a bit on the XXL side”
Nikki laughed and then went under the bed to retrieve an old suit case. Pulling it open she offer a red pair of shorts to him, they looked plain enough and they looked his size. They weren’t swimming shorts but they would suffice and Grant happily put them on to cover himself.
“I’m glad you found these, we didn’t exactly count on me being a seven year old did we?”
”Your not there just yet remember you’re still getting shorter”
“Thanks for the reminder”
“You know if you get any shorter I might not be able to ride that little dick of yours”
Nikki teased
“Yeh but the compensation is that I get a wife with even bigger tits”
Grant laughed it off and feeling good in the after light of their sexual encounter he wasn’t so concerned about his manhood for now. As he got into their outside pool he was glad for the peace and tranquility of an hour in the sunshine. Floating on an inflatable bed he marveled at how his whole body could fit on it where as previously his long legs would have been in the water.
“How’s the water handsome?”
It was Katrina and he glanced in the dazzling sun to see a shapely outline clad in a very tiny yellow G-string bikini.
“Fine until you came along”
He quipped.
“Now that’s not a nice way to greet the girl of your desires.”
“You wish”
Grant felt relaxed and more flippant than before she was on the side of the pool and he didn’t feel threatened by her.
“You know Grant one day soon I will have you and you will be begging me for more”
“I think you’ve stepped over the line Kat your hormones are obviously in overdrive so I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that young lady”
Katrina wasn’t phased and sitting beside the pool she stretched out one long leg and held another as she flicked her blonde hair from side to side releasing it from a scrunchy.
“You sound a little too big for your boots Grant, remember I’m bigger than you now and I could probably take you over my knee, which reminds me how much shorter are you now?”
“None of your funny business Kat, just go and play somewhere else will you?”
“But I love playing with you Grant especially now you find it so much harder to resist me. Why else do you think I made you the size of a four year old”
“Are you implying you did this on purpose? I knew it!”
He said confirming his understanding of Katrina’s personality.
” and you mean seven years old and I won’t be there yet until tomorrow”
“ Seven? Really were you seven in 1979?”
“79 why you little minx!”
He sat up a little on the floating bed and made sure he didn’t unsettle it.
Katrina took a finger to the corner of her mouth and exaggerated an “oops”.
Grant turned over on his side to blank her out it was either true or she was winding him up just to get a rise from him, either way he would find out the next day.
“You sure look shorter from here”
She began again but he didn’t respond.
“I wonder if you are shorter than my tits now? I bet you are. I mean you would have to be after all this time?”
Again Grant stared in the opposite direction.
“Well I’m just going to have to find out aren’t I?”
He was a little concerned, he was a very poor swimmer having lived in the city most of his life and never bothered to learn. Their pool wasn’t deep so he didn’t feel threatened by it until now that was.
“You don’t swim very well do you Grant I remember mum saying from your holiday last year”
”I can hold my own and this water isn’t very deep so I’m ok”
She had him engaging with her again and he could have kicked himself.
“Not deep for a six four guy but a little shrimp would soon get out of his depth if a great big blonde accidentally bumped into him”
He heard her words as Katrina shallow dived in close enough to break the water around his floating platform and to topple him overboard as she’d planned. In a panic Grant made his way to the surface and splashed about in the water in an attempt to keep his head up and out of it. Katrina circled under water like a great shark and then surfaced inches before his struggling body. As she stood up he watched the water flatten her long hair and rush down her large breasts and over that far too small bikini top. She was tall enough to be proud of the water as it came to just inches under her breasts but for Grant he couldn’t stand and hadn’t realized he’d drifted so far into the deeper end but then it never used to be classed as deep for him at all. Amused she watched him flounder in the water as he tried to tread it.
“what’s a matter shorty? Feet can’t touch the bottom huh?”
“What, the…”
Spluttered words came from his mouth.
“…hell did you…do that for?”
“To test my theory of course handsome? I needed to see if you are shorter than my tits and I see you that you are”
She laughed at his plight and Grant refused to ask her for help as he thrashed around in a less than elegant fashion trying to keep afloat part of him feeling so stupid and the other part feeling the growing danger he was in. After several more seconds he could bare it no longer just as Katrina hoped, rather than go under he begged her to save him.
“Kat, please…glug…. help me!”
He swallowed a small mouthful of water and waited her to respond. Kat reached out and her arms held him in the water with ease, pulling him close to her body she told him.
“Hold onto my straps shorty and I will save you Baywatch style”
With no choice he held each of his hands to either strap of her top and held himself above water whilst his chin almost sunk into her cleavage as she moved walking over to the side of the pool.
With only a meter to go Katrina smiled down at him feeling triumphant.
“What would mother say with you clinging to my top?”
Grant ignored her and was catching his breath from his ordeal. When they reached the side of the pool she helped him up and he could feel her strength as her hands lifted him out of the water from his waist and sat him on the side. Katrina was soon out of the water gracefully pulling herself up onto the side to join him and as he sat there coughing just a fraction she moved over towards him and then surprised Grant by leaning over him and pushing him back so he was effectively laid down horizontally. Her hands came to clasp his wrists and she straddled her legs over his body. Looking down her long blonde hair slopped a wet curtain around his face as it dangled down. He didn’t seem to have the energy to struggle with her or was it a lack of will? Whatever he allowed her to assume this position with little resistance and Katrina took her face close to his.
“Looks like the tall pretty lifeguard has saved the little guy from drowning”
Grant froze wondering if he should fight her off and what she was going to do. She looked so much bigger than he recalled her head even seemed larger and then there were her breasts. Hanging heavy in her bikini top they dripped over his neck and if she had lowered anymore they would have touched him even though her face was some distance away. Man her tits are big. He thought to himself and lost his train of thought as he saw her large nipples poking behind her yellow top and almost looking an inch long to him. For a second he let himself imagine taking one of those huge nipples into his mouth but then he snapped out of it and realized what was going on.
“The pretty lifeguard then performs mouth to mouth”
She continued and before he knew it her lips , large lips met his own and covered them as she kissed him. Simultaneously Grant felt those breast descend and plaster his neck , upper chest and the top of his rib cage with their heavy damp yet wonderfully full exterior. She kept the kiss there for perhaps a few seconds but it was life time for Grant as he was held there with this sexy blonde forcing her affection upon him. It was the most submissive experience he had ever had and one that did turn him on, but it was wrong and he knew it. He turned his cheek to her lips and snapped.
“Kat get off me!”
Kat sat up lifting those two heavy weights from him and smiled down.
“Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that Grant because something was banging to get out of your shorts and tapping against my stomach”
He looked down at his body and there was a tent formed in his shorts against his minds reasoning that his manhood shouldn’t betray him. Katrina released his hands and stood up as Grant did the same. He however was thankful of his erection when he stood up as his wet shorts were gaping around his waist and it was only the size of his equipment that stopped them from falling off.
As he hitched his shorts up he looked forwards to see a flat tanned stomach and a little higher to see that well stacked yellow bikini top curving out over his head. Why did she have to stand so close? He questioned and saw her peering through her cleavage to smirk down at him. Stepping back Grant looked up acknowledging he was several inches under her breasts in height. Striking a provocative pose Katrina stepped back.
“Catch you later shorty, you had better run along to your big wife before she catches you with me and puts you over her knee, because looking at how short you are I’m sure that would be pretty easy for me and her to do right now”
Grant began to walk off as Katrina slapped his bottom with a large hand as he moved away. Looking over his shoulder she laughed.
“You might even enjoy a good spanking eh Grant?”
He didn’t say anything and knew she had got the better of him this time and just wanted out of her way before she really got to him and something happened.
“Ha! Ha!”
He heard her laugh as he walked off leaving her behind and she shouted.
”I think you look better in my shorts than I ever did as a little girl Grant! I remember wearing those to summer camp when I was nine! Oh and if you need any more of my clothes just ask and they are yours!”
Her uncontrollable laughter rang out in the distance and Grant went back indoors looking down at the wet shorts that failed to hug his hips wondering what she meant and fearing these were Katrina’s.
As he toweled off in the conservatory Nikki was coming up from the lab stairs in the basement.
“Any shorter Grant?”
“Yeh a little”
He grunted.
“What’s got into you?”
She walked up to him and in her boots he was looking up to her just like Katrina.
“Nikki are these Kat’s shorts? I mean from when she was little?”
Nikki couldn’t hold back a small smile as she replied.
”Well yes I thought they would be ideal, I mean you didn’t think they were mine did you? I’m not that small. Sorry no offence”
She apologized for her words and then looked down at her short husband.
“I can’t believe you let me dress in your daughter’s clothes, her kid clothes”
Dropping the shorts to his ankles he wrapped the towel around his middle and then securing it he looked at the rear of the shorts noticing a pink heart shaped patch on the pocket which he’d not seen before.
“dam that’s so embarrassing”