- Text Size +


She pulled out the top pretending to simulate sizes for him.
“Look you know I like big boobs but I really don’t have an issue with yours as they are besides I don’t know much about these sizes anyway I’m a guy it doesn’t mean that much to me what letter you tell me I don’t understand it”
Grant was lying as a boob man he knew the D range and upwards was his honest preference but couldn’t offend his wife whilst she was so sensitive to this subject.
“You must have noticed Katrina’s bust today especially in her little crop top, they are size D what do you think if I was more her size?”
”Nikki cut it out I’m not comparing you to your daughter”
“Ok well Marcy one of our investors she always has hers on display and don’t tell you haven’t noticed those jiggling about. She is a Double D cup , there false by the way but what do you think about the size?”
Grant turned his back to find a dressing gown to cover himself and ignored this questioning.
“Alright darling I will close the topic if you just say what you really like big or small?”
Grant relented and simply said
“Big”
Smiling Nikki moved off toward the bedroom door.
“Listen Grant whilst you get dress I was going to work on my notes for a while in the lab can you fix some dinner for us both a sandwich in say a couple of hours or so?”
“Sure”
He glanced at the bedside clock and it was early afternoon. Grant reached his toweling dressing gown from the back of the door and put it on. It was only the slightest bit baggy as he pulled the belt across his waist but he startled himself when his eyes fell on the insignia on his pocket that read “hers” in pink lettering. He was wearing his wife’s robe and it fitted him amply he looked back at the door and there was his own robe looking much longer and he decided it may even touch the ground if he attempted to wear such a monster of a robe so for now he remained in his wife’s dressing gown knowing there was little else clothing wise that would fit him at present in his own clothes selection and sizes. Grant relaxed on the bed for a while it was peaceful and no Katrina or Nikki around so he could take a quick nap. About an hour later he woke up from his cat nap and made his way downstairs towards the kitchen. Opening the tall larder style fridge he stood there contemplating what ingredients to use for a sandwich from the vast selection of meats and vegetables. His bare feet were cold on the tiled floor but he knew his slippers would have been ridiculous to wear so he put up with the discomfort for now. As he peered into the fridge contents looking lost in thought there was a “click clack” of high heels directly behind him and out of no where a long slender bare arm with a gold bangle bracelet came over his shoulder area and reached out for some fresh juice as he simultaneously felt the sensation of some material pressed against the back of his head with a soft yet heavy weight. It was Katrina and he knew it but it was so embarrassing for him to be in this position as she demonstrated her superior inches by reaching over his level.
“Katrina do you mind?”
He snapped a little at her but then heard her voice coming from above and over him.
“Sorry shorty”
Grant gulped down a hard lump in his throat as his ears confirmed the position of her head above his own and that meant the now warm and large object resting briefly on the back of his neck and head had to be her considerable bust. As Katrina stepped back he dared to turn about face to confirm his fear. He was right. Katrina was super tall now almost amazon in stature. He looked up to see her face above his own by well over a head in height and his eyes settled upon the prominent twin mounds behind her tight summer top.
“Ssshorty?”
He stammered wishing he hadn’t picked her up on the use of the word. From his perspective Katrina was now a beautiful woman standing way over seven feet tall which told him one thing he was under five foot in real terms.
“Yes, shorty well you are now compared to me aren’t you? I mean even given these modest heels I’m wearing I would say that I now tower over you, wouldn’t you agree cutie?”
Grant was speechless as he compared himself to Katrina she was right he was short or she was exceptionally tall whatever way his mind chose to interpret the difference.
“I must have lost a lot more height, you look so much taller than before. I barely reach your shoulder line this is worse than I thought”
Grant muttered and moved away forgetting his sandwich for now just wishing to distance himself from Katrina as she stood so impressively before him. Katrina didn’t want their confrontation to end just there and instantly stepped side wards to move in front of his path blocking him.
“I hope you don’t feel too embarrassed around me do you Grant?”
He shifted uncomfortably noticing the robe had crept over his knees now and billowed out a little so he secured the belt firmly in place.
”I’m err not embarrassed why should I be?”
The words came as he tried to assert himself a little adopting the straightest posture he could but failing to impact on the differential between them. Katrina was peering down at him with sparkling blue eyes just as stunning as her mothers and he could see the enjoyment she was having in is discomfort.
“Well because you’re only as tall as my boobs Grant, in fact these are practically in your face”
“Yes I noticed”
“Of course you did I’m a big girl now and getting bigger by the minute from your point of view”
Katrina thrust her chest forward expanding it with an exaggerated and completely unnecessary exhale bringing the edge of her bust inches from his eyes. He head to tear his eyes away from those threatening round swells because beneath the thin cotton he could now make out her pronounced nipples, lovely button sized nipples that begged him to stare at them. Was she getting aroused by this predicament? He thought to himself having not seen those nipples so defined a few moments ago. His eyes looked up and across a very nicely defined line of cleavage running out of her top and then up her tanned neck to see those eyes lashes batting her flirtatious looks back down in his direction. She knew he liked what he saw and now at his level those breasts of hers were making their presence known each time he tried to look at her.
“Kat, stop flirting with me this has got to stop”
“I like flirting with you Grant and the shorter you get the better I can intimidate you. You know soon your going to be looking up at these and then you’re in trouble my little stallion man”
She giggled and Grant walked away to the other side of the kitchen deciding to make himself a stiff drink, he reached up to the cupboard but it was now out of his reach!
Katrina walked slowly up to him and easily reached down the bottle of scotch he had attempted to get.
“You know if you need any help reaching things you can always ask me shorty my extra inches do come in handy”
“stop with that shorty business soon I will be back and taller than you by far, remember that”
“Mmm, well I will have to enjoy this big advantage whilst it lasts then wont I?”
“Kat my drink please?”
He changed the subject and looked towards the half full bottle of alcohol she held.
“Sure here you go”
Katrina went to offer the bottle and then thinking better of it as his hand was about to contact with the bottles exterior she raised it up. At first Grant followed the bottle up with his hand and then soon realized she was playing games at her long arm held it way beyond his current reach.
“Kat, the bottle please?”
“Aww is the big bad girl holding it up too high for you? Does the short man need a step ladder?”
Grant frowned at her and didn’t attempt to reach it again.
“Go on jump for it”
She encouraged but Grant didn’t wish to play games. Just as this was going on Grant heard Katrina being called by her mother who now sounded like she was upstairs.
“Just a minute mum”
“Tell you what half pint, if you give me a kiss I will let you have the booze”
“It’s not going to happen Kat”
“Mmm you are tough for a little guy but you know its going to get even more difficult to resist me when I get bigger”
Katrina pushed her chest out and brushed it against his face for a second as she walked around him purposely slow. Grant felt her left boob slide across his forehead and his cheek as she planned and despite everything it felt good.
“Oh I cant wait to see you get shorter Grant which reminds me I must dig out my taller pairs of high heels”
She giggled and walked away off with the bottle depositing it on the highest shelf in the kitchen before going out the door, knowing only too well he would have a hard time reaching it. Grant didn’t wish to degrade himself by getting a chair to reach the bottle and gave up his desire for a stiff drink. Touching his cheek for a second he could still feel the tingle of her t-shirt where it dragged across him and his mind replayed that instant. He found himself beginning to be aroused and over Katrina, quickly he went to the sink which was hard to reach over for the taps and he splashed his face with cold water. This was enough to quell anymore thoughts of Katrina’s body and how much bigger it was already starting to look.
Grant could feel he had lost several more inches by the time he finished making some sandwiches, little things like the cutlery felt odd. The resistance of the fridge door hinges and the scale of the kitchen itself as the shelves looked that bit higher , all the things told him he was smaller. But the biggest reminder of all was the dressing gown he had inadvertently put on and was now borrowing, as he looked down with the sleeves slopping over his hands and the end of the gown almost at the floor he had a very good idea of how tall the woman it fitted would be. He rolled the sleeves back a couple of inches and shouted up the stairs from the kitchen assuming that was where Nikki was.
”Nikki, darling your Sandwich is ready”
“Thanks honey could you bring it up please?”
An odd request he thought they rarely ate in the bedroom. Regardless he walked upstairs carrying a tray and made his way to the bedroom hoping that Katrina wasn’t in there speaking with her mother still. When he opened the door Nikki was stood at the window looking out. Hearing him enter she crouched down as if she were adjusting her shoe.
“Put the food on the cabinet darling will you and come over here”
Grant was a little suspicious now with all these requests and instructions but complied out of curiosity alone. As he approached Nikki he could see she was wearing her long white lab coat as it draped on the floor whilst she was crouched attending to her shoe or whatever she was doing with her back to him. Her long platinum blonde hair trailed down her back breaking up the monotony of the drab white coat and he could see she had plated it into an attractive long pony tail which was odd considering she had been in the lab to be bothered fussing with her hair in such a way. He dubiously stepped up behind her worried of what she would make of his height now.
“Hey babe”
He began
“What’s going on?”
Nikki turned her head and he could see she had even bothered with some light makeup to enhance her already dazzling eyes and cheek bones.
“I was waiting for you honey I have a big surprise for you”
“Really?”
He smiled as he could tell she was in a playful mood.
“What is the big surprise?”
“Me!”
She said dramatically as she turned shifting on her feet to face him and then standing up slowly. For Grant her rise was very effective to stress her size over him as she just seemed to get taller and taller as she straightened up until she was towering over him like Katrina had. He hadn’t expected Nikki to be so much taller looking so soon but she was. He barely reached the top of her shoulders with his head and had to be well under the 5ft mark.
“Oh my”
He said a little surprise leaking into his voice.
“This is a big surprise, I didn’t think I would be this much shorter than you. At least not so soon”
“Grant you are so little!”
She laughed for a second or two looking down at him.
“This is perfect, your new height will make this even more sexier for you”
Nikki continued and placed two hands down on his shoulders maneuvering him towards the bedroom wall until his back was flat against it.
“what are you doing?”
Grant felt a little cornered by his much larger wife as she stood inches before him licking her red lips the sexy way she often did before they got physical.
“I said that I had a big surprise for you my little husband”
Nikki reveled in the use of little when describing Grant she hadn’t imagined using terms like that about him but how relevant they were now as she loomed over him. Grant checked out her footwear and could see she had her red shoes on, he knew this pair they had a reasonable heel to them but she never wore them unless she was wearing a dress or going out and especially not in the lab for safety reasons?
“Like the shoe’s I thought I would give myself five inches more so you could face a five foot ten inch wife as you dwindle shorter and shorter but perhaps I don’t really need them so much now.”
She grinned.
“But these heels and my height isn’t your surprise”
Grant returned the grin as she came closer. Removing her hands from his shoulders she used her taller size to place her hands on the wall either side of his head and above him as she moved in closer.
“Why don’t you undo my coat little lover?”
Eagerly Grant reached up and began to unfasten the four large buttons of the lab coat until it gaped open and he could see she was wearing nothing but a pair of white high cut silk knickers and a white silk bra.
“Now that’s a surprise”
He salivated at her lovely body and thought she must have been trying to recreate the time they reminisced about when she seduced him in the lab. His hands reached into her coat to find her hips and waist as he traced these delightful curves with his smaller fingers. It was hard for him to comprehend that this amazon stood over him and dominating him was his wife because from his perspective she looked so much different. Her legs in those heels surpassed his waist by far and he couldnt wait to get his hands on them to count those inches first hand.
“Glad you like this honey but this still isn’t your big surprise, why don’t you look forward a second whilst I make your dreams come true”
Grant looked up and noticed her small breasts were struggling to fill the bra she was wearing or perhaps not quite wearing as it sagged emphasizing the lack of woman within those cups.
”I borrowed a bra from Katrina”
“I can see that honey its pretty but don’t you think it’s a few sizes too big for you?”
“right now it is with my little b cups trying to fill out the empty space, but why don’t you put your little hands up there for a second?”
Grant was eager to oblige and his hands now a little bit smaller than during their last encounter pawed at the loose silk and found her boobs within. Like before her B cups seemed that little bit more generous due to his new appreciation and he couldn’t quite handle their full roundness into his palms.
“mmm that’s nice honey just caress them for me for a while will you?”
Grant was enjoying himself cornered by his much taller wife as she let him run his hands over her pert breasts which nicely lined up with his view due to her high heels something Nikki was quick to notice.
“I never dreamed you would only be as tall as my boob’s baby that’s such a good height for you right now, it turns me on being so much taller I never knew it could feel like this”
“believe me I’m enjoying the view from down here twice as much. My regular sized wife is hot but my extra large wife is on fire, just look at those legs of yours there up to your arm pits!”
“Actually darling they are pretty close to your arm pits”
Nikki teased and stepped closer to him trying to intimidate him as much as her taller body would allow and loving every second of this new found power. It was at that moment that Grant felt something odd his hands roaming the outside of her bra and collapsing the abundant material into her breast suddenly sensed movement. Nikki looked down and saw his bemused face.
“Keep hold of them now darling it’s happening now I can feel it”
“what’s going on?”
Grant asked but didn’t need a reply as he could now feel those breasts swelling, expanding against his palms growing beneath that bra as if they were on a mission to fill it!
“Am I getting shorter?”
He questioned allowed figuring it was his hands getting smaller upon her b cup proportions but Nikki was no taller.
“No darling I’m getting bigger or at least two very sexy parts of me are”