- Text Size +


“wow this is gonna take some getting used to, are you ok?”
Nikki smiled a huge wide beam offering her absolute pleasure in her new found form.
“I feel fabulous and look at me I’m sexy again?”
Grant embraced her and pressed her body against his, she felt slimmer his hands fell onto a much
thinner waist and his lips pressed against hers delightfully as he leaned down to kiss her. Nikki didn’t waste any time she urged Grant to make love to her there and then and they dropped to the living room floor in each others arms as if this was a celebration of her new found self.
As they broke their embrace, passion spent less than an hour later Grant lay there and looked across at his new wife.
“Nikki, that was very reckless specifying an instantaneous transformation when you exited the GF, the shock to your body could have, well who knows what it could have done”
He had realized her passing out was planned and it was obvious that she had taken a risk to implement her new alterations without a time delay.
Nikki looked across at his concerned expression and smiled sweetly
“I know honey but results like this are far too good to wait for don’t you agree”
“Just be careful darling we must follow protocols for these things”
Nikki stood up and began to gather her discarded robe and Grant followed her upstairs as he walked admiring her new firm rear as it swayed this way and that. Instinctively he pinched it and she yelped playfully.
“You haven’t done that for a while, I think this I’m gonna really enjoy this new body of mine!”
Grant slapped her bum and they entered their bedroom. He watched her in child like enjoyment for the next half an hour as she tried on various pieces of clothing such as jeans and skirts.
“Look Grant these are all too big my new little waist line is swimming in these old skirts!”
she was delighted to announce pulling at the material.
“I’m a size ten again! Its brilliant, that means a complete new wardrobe, perhaps Katrina and I can go shopping for some new trendy clothes when she stays”
Grant felt his wallet begin to hide and smiled.
“well lets just see how stable the new you is first eh?”
Nikki eventually found a pair of shorts and then pulled up a bra to her breasts and was disappointed when it sagged around them.
“What’s a matter babe?”
“Look Grant my breasts they are smaller, this bra’s is much too large”
He looked upon her perfect body and she was right which secretly disappointed him being a breast man at heart. Nikki’s breasts had become firmer but had lost their once very prominent size.
“They look a nice shape”
He tried to reassure her looking for positives
“yeh but they are like a cup size smaller I’m less than a little b cup now like I was …”
“at 19 ?”
He cut in and she sighed.
“yeh, I’d worked so hard to get to this shape back then and I guess my boobs suffered”
He watched her tighten the C cup bra over her less generous bust and the gaping material hung around them both.
“Perhaps I will be needing some new underwear as well”
She slipped on a baggy white t-shirt and Grant began to discuss the success of the GF.
“Well I guess there are a few lessons we can learn here that selecting large areas you have to accept the good and the bad”
“mmm, “
Nikki frowned as she looked down at her almost flat top its loose fitting didn’t help her feel any better about her smaller chest. Grant walked up to her and settled his large hands upon her new sized assets and he completely engulfed them with ease as he caressed them from outside. Looking down he couldn’t appreciate the slightest bit of cleavage and holding her charms so easily he couldn’t help feel that something’s were best left alone.
“they are certainly more compact baby”
He offered not knowing what to say.
” You mean small don’t you?, I barely justify a bra now. But still my skins lovely and my legs and stomach look great and my hair is…”
“Nikki”
Grant held her chin in his hand and tilted her head back to look into his eyes
“You look gorgeous don’t worry Ill get used to the new you”
They ended conversations at that point and Grant and Nikki performed various measurements to record the changes in her body before they called it a day. That night they had a Chinese takeaway and Nikki seemed thoughtful as she contemplated something.
“what’s bothering you darling your quiet? “
“I’m just thinking how different I must look”
“You’re right I would hardly recognize you now but for your family it’ll be like a time warp”
“I think there’s a lot more to be explored here Grant we just need finer control of the interface and set up parameters”
She said positively
“Just don’t run before you can walk babe”
Grant cautioned
“You know me”
She grinned and then the phone rang. Grant answered the handheld and heard the voice of Katrina on the other end.
“Oh hi Grant how are you and that hunky body of yours?”
“I’m err fine Katrina do you want to speak with your mother?”
He deflected
“No that’s fine I prefer to talk to you Grant. I’m calling to let you know you can expect me earlier than planned I’m coming over tonight isn’t that great!”
“Yeh erm “
“ I knew you’d be thrilled and I’ve got the most killer tan you’ve ever laid eyes on so expect me to be showing it off, listen I’ve gotta go but I can’t wait handsome tell mum Ill be there around 11 tonight. Chow”
Grant tried to smile and relayed to Nikki her daughters movements.
An hour later he made himself scarce and went off to exercise in their built in gym before going to bed early mainly to avoid Katrina.

Nikki was sat in the kitchen when the front doorbell rang. She made her way to the door and opened it to see her beautiful daughter standing there with a suitcase in tow. She was looking deeply tanned and stunning.
“hi?”
Katrina began a little bemused to why this young blonde woman answered the door.
“Is my mum there?”
“Katrina”
Nikki hugged her taller daughter who didn’t embrace her back, then Nikki realized her appearance would have confused her and stepped back.
“Katrina it’s me, mum”
Katrina looked hard at this woman who was probably her age and assumed she was playing some strange game although the voice sounded just like her mother and then there was her eyes?
“Look I don’t know who you are but I came here to see my mother ..”
“Katrina”
Nikki laughed
“Its is me my experiments are beginning to pay off you remember we chatted about my work altering peoples appearances to their former selves.?”
Katrina peered close and into the eyes of the woman before her and then at the clothes she was wearing which she recognized.
“Mum?. Is that you?”
“Yes princess”
Nikki called her by a nickname that only she used for her daughter.
“Mum! It is you wow!”
Katrina flung her arms around her slim mother and kissed her cheek as she came to terms with this amazing revelation.
“God you look good, look at your hair!, your face! You look my age! How is this possible?!”
Nikki took her daughters hand and led her into the kitchen as she made her a drink and explained all.
“So you see the GF as we call it for short is a system that can read the encoded genetic makeup of an individual, it works on the principal that for every change in our development such as our appearance within the different stages of our lives the body has a unique memory that stores this information, much like a tree if you cut its very core open you can see the rings in the bark that unlock the secrets of its age and its size at those ages”
Katrina nodded fascinated by her mother and finding it hard to listen to this knowledgeable woman who looked her age.
“The GF sweeps the body with a scan that can extract this information unlocking it unscrambling these forgotten days and we can literally select a time of previous life and particular attribute required and make the body revert to that choice, rejuvenating skin, hair anything! Imagine the possibilities, burn victims recalling their skin before the incident. Imagine the cosmetic applications and those Hollywood types who would pay just for regaining a youthful appearance without surgery. The applications are endless!”
“Mum this is mind blowing , I cant believe it yet here you are looking more like my sister than
my mother you look terrific”
“Hey perhaps we can go out clubbing some time together eh?”
“You bet. Hey what does Grant make of the new you?”
“He loves it, well I think it will take him some getting used to. But between me and you I think he’s a little disappointed my bust is smaller, he didn’t say anything but you could see it in his eyes”
“You are not kidding mum, god where have your boobs gone, you’re nearly flat now”
Katrina stood up next to her mother, she was taller by several inches at 5 foot 9 and they now shared a similar build except she exceeded her mothers curves up top by far.
“Now I feel busty next to you”
She giggled comparing her assets. Nikki looked at her slightly jealous which surprised her as she saw her daughters top looking quite impressive.
“I’m a 34 D cup mum I think my exercises have increased me by one cup size over the last year.
“And there I was hoping we might be sharing clothes now”
Nikki smiled and then changed topic to Katrina staying with them.
“so how long are you here for darling?”
“Well most of the summer if you and Grant are ok with that mum, I’ve got a break from University but they want me as part of the course to get some experience in the real-world and if I’m gonna become a scientist like my mother who better for me to learn from”
Katrina gave an expectant grin.
“I don’t see why not it would be nice to have an extra pair of hands on the project, you can be our assistant. But you will have to respect what we are doing here is very secret for now until we
get the development protected so you may have to be creative in what you report back to the University”
The two of them ended up chatting until the early hours of the morning before they retired and the next day Grant was up early and in the lab having avoided seeing Katrina so far.
As he sat at the development pc he saw the reflection in his monitor of Nikki stepping in the room. “Morning babe”
She half yawned and walked into the lab
“That daughter of mine had me up until 2am gassing”
“Really? How is she? Surprised to see the new you eh?”
“You could say that but I think it will bring us closer together Grant and by the way she’s staying all summer”
“Oh”
Grant muttered
“Is that an issue?”
“No, err no problem just surprised that’s all”
“Oh and I hope you don’t mind but she’s going to be working with us temporarily for a few weeks”
“Nikki, darling that’s not very advisable now is it?. This is a sensitive development and …”
“Grant we can trust her she’s my daughter”
Nikki offered a tone that Grant knew not to push this issue any further unless he wanted to risk falling out with Nikki.
“where is she now?”
”She’s using the gym and said she would come down here later and see how we are getting on”
The morning was spent getting their records up to date and Grant decided he would take a break at lunch time and fix himself a snack. As he walked out of the lab and reached the kitchen there was Katrina drinking some fresh orange juice still in her work out gear and she looked great, better than he had remembered, in fact much more of a distraction than he had recalled. She was wearing a very tight blue lycra leotard and trainers with her long blonde hair swept up and tied back in place. Her figure was stunning and he had to admit she wasn’t the little girl that had flirted with him in the past , she was a woman now with dangerous curves which Grant had to try and ignore.
“Hi Katrina”
He greeted as he made for the large fridge.
“Hey Grant, haven’t you got a kiss for me big guy?”
Grant reluctantly walked over to her leaning down slightly and offered a kiss towards her cheek but as he did so Katrina turned to meet his lips with her own and Grant looked back surprised as he kissed her lips full on by mistake.
“Well you’re still as hunky as ever stallion man, perhaps we should work out together?”
“Erm yeh perhaps and drop the stallion man thing will you? If you mother hears you calling me that….”
Grant replied trying not to look down and see what was pushing out her leotard so nicely.
“I bet that I’ve changed since you last saw me can you see I’ve been working out? I’m pretty firm all over now”
Katrina offered a twirl of her figure.
“Here check my thighs for example”
He watched her flex her relatively long leg and define some athletic looking muscle tone upon it. Grants eyes strayed down her leg for a second as he admired her limbs and then he snapped himself out of it.
“You look great , err listen are you working with your mother and I tomorrow?”
“Still shy aren’t you Grant? Yes we are going to working really close you and I and you’re not going to get me into one of those boring lab-coats ok. I will give you a bit of eye candy in that boring old lab”
“We like to operate standard lab conditions Katrina its regulation”
She grinned
“You don’t think I have worked so hard to produce this great body of mine just to cover it up do you? We’ll see.”
Desperately trying not to be drawn into commenting on her body he simply smiled and decided to skip his sandwich for now.
That afternoon Grant and Nikki decided based on the success of her transformations that they felt confident to expand their experiments.
“Grant, we had an email this morning from the funding body. They are simply ecstatic with the update I sent them yesterday of my experiments and they’ve mailed me this morning with other tests they would like us to run here look.”
Grant took the printed message from Nikki
“I think that I can introduce a program that will allow the GF unit to target these areas if we raise the subject interrogation scan sweep”
“Ok that sounds feasible the system has almost limitless calibration adjustment, what are they thinking of?”
He studied the paper.
“Using the GF to alter complete body states for weight reduction? Reducing mass?”
Nikki interrupted him
“sort of , they know from my experiment if a subject was slimmer at a previous age they can eliminate body fat but if you read down they are asking if mass reduction is possible for areas such as a persons overall stature”
“Height? But why would you want to reduce your height?”
“Its part of the medical focus and semi cosmetic as well. They explain they are thinking of patients that have conditions where they have grown too tall and where the spine begins to curve, and people who are tall with back problems due to very bad posture. Finally people who just are far too tall and conscious of it unable to fit easily into society. They may feel more comfortable if they took on a more average stature although I wouldn’t mind being tall myself.”
“mmm”
Grant pondered
“well being tall isn’t all its cracked up to be darling I mean look at me I struggle to find leg room in little cars like yours and I’m forever hitting my head in your mothers cottage, suits are never easy off the peg affairs with my stats”
Nikki looked at all 6ft four of Grant and smiled
“Exactly this is what they are getting at you see? What you need Grant is a spell as a short person and you’d soon realize how lucky you are to be so tall. Hey what a fantastic idea!”
He looked puzzled at her
“what?”
“If we can set the GF to do this you would be the perfect person for our experiment”
She beamed in an excited manor.
“Me?”
Grant was taken back by her selection.
“sure, your very tall Grant and who better to try this one than you I mean your little wife here isn’t exactly tall now and believe me I don’t want to be any shorter even for a few hours or a day but you its perfect, will you do it?”
Grant was a little nervous upon the whole idea of reducing his stature
“I don’t know Nikki that’s something I need to think about”
“But Grant its all in the name of science and it would prove the theory not to mention impress our funding body how quick we can react to their input.”
“I’m not sure I like the idea however temporary of being shorter than I am now Nikki”
“Oh come on Grant honey I think it would be different. If we took a few inches away from you it might even be kind of sexy. I might feel taller if I’m a little closer to your height and it might give you a new perspective of me like making my legs seem longer and I know you’d like that”
He thought for a moment about what an image she was conjuring up in his mind would it really be that bad to be more average in size for a day or so and see her looking taller? He found part of him seemed to like that idea.
“Ok for science“
He smiled
“and pleasure?”
Nikki grinned
“We will see when I’m shorter”
Grant offered a cheeky smile.