- Text Size +


What could he say he had just been given an orgasm to beat all orgasms.
“Ok giant lady but you will have to take care of little old me”
“That would be my pleasure”
Nikki grinned and placed Grant on the bedside cabinet surface whilst she cleaned herself with some liquid wipes. She offered one to Grant and then laughed to see the damp tissue style paper was able to cover him like a king sized blanket. Before he could protest she placed him inside the centre of the wipe and cleaned him all over thoroughly in a matter of seconds before placing him down. Grant felt like a small ornament she had just polished up and set back down but it certainly beat washing himself all over. Whilst Nikki put her clothes back on he looked around this new world of giant everyday objects. The cabinet surface was natural wood and surprisingly rough he felt under his feet something he never noticed at his full size, upon it stood a lamp which looked like the body of space rocket holding a huge globe way above him suspended inside some enormous cylinder. The alarm clock was amazing to look at as the red rear projected digits each measured over half his size it looked more like the clocks you would see at high up at a train station. Walking around the clock he tripped over something and stumbled forward. Looking back he heard Nikki giggling from above she had been watching him for some time as he looked around fascinated by his environment. Turning to see what caused his small accident he was surprised to see a hair clip that looked about six foot wide and at least a foot thick.
“Do you know how dangerous it is to leave your big things lying around?”
He joked up to her.
“Sorry baby there are such big responsibilities being a giantess, give it to me will you darling?”
She held a hand out and Grant went to lift the clip finding it very unwieldy in his arms and heavier than he would have thought.
“Not too heavy for you is it darling?”
A sarcastic comment came from Nikki as she enjoyed seeing her once very strapping husband straining to lift her plastic hair clip and struggling with its awkward size. He waited for her to take it from him but she paused watching his tensed muscles.
“any time now darling…please”
He prompted her to relieve him of this weight and Nikki grinned as between two fingernails she took the clip and put it in the drawer below.
“gosh that was heavy”
Grant laughed it was pathetic and he knew it, yet to him even objects that size presented a significant challenge, it was like watching a superwoman to see Nikki moving everyday things from place to place.
“How about we get some food?”
“sure, can you bring me up drink as well?”
He asked making climbing up the clock radio to sit upon its plastic surface.
“You are coming with me tiny”
“But…”
Before he could object Nikki’s hand was upon him and he was dropped inside her blouse and straight into her bra as she walked off toward downstairs.
“Hey!”
He cried up but was softly squeezed by her breasts as Nikki cupped her cleavage around him just to let him know who was in charge as if that wasn’t obvious.
“I just love carrying you this way”
Nikki eased up on him and he slipped down until her bra once more became his world and held him out of sight below her blouse. As he endured the wild ride of the staircase once more he tried to look out through the white barriers of material before him yet failed to make sense of the faint shapes through her clothing. In a few seconds he heard various cupboard doors and the fridge open and close and the rustling of cutlery before Nikki peeked inside at him and between two long fingernails hoisted him out and onto the breakfast bar before where she sat.
“Its ok the coast is clear looks like Kat is still out so it’s just you me and this cream cake”
Grants eyes did a double take as he turned around to find a huge plate with a cream cake that looked size of his garden shed! It was a long hot dog style cake with sugar icing pasted on its exterior and a whole valley of fresh cream in the split centre.
“are we sharing?”
He looked back at Nikki knowing how foolish that question must have sounded
“Of course we are, but I just need to decorate this cake with a tasty little man for a topping, but just where to find one?”
Grant could guess what was in store next and began to playfully run across the breakfast bar making for the cover of a glass to hide behind. Before he reached the glass Nikki’s hand barred his way as effective as a ten foot fence panel.
“No that way tiny”
She boomed and he turned on his heel to head around her hand only to find another hand was hovering its shadow above him. It took a fraction of a second for her fingers to fall from the sky and cover him inside an inescapable female fist.
”No use running Grant because your going to be my tasty little treat like it or not baby”
Grants pride was dented with how easy she managed to catch him but he didn’t have long to kick himself because that white cream valley was now below him as he hand released. He fell into the cream with a splat and landing on the soft sponge beneath he was up to his shoulders in white cold and very thick cream which tasted as good as it looked. Nikki roared with laughter to see him almost covered from sight in the middle of her cake and just as her laughter was subsiding unexpectedly they heard the front door open.
“Mum? Grant?”
It was Katrina and she was heading for the kitchen. There wasn’t time for Nikki to retrieve Grant and clean him up instead she shushed him and smoothed the cream over his body with a finger in order to conceal him in the cake, he could breathe as is mouth found a small passage but he couldn’t see or hear much at all.
“Hey Kat, didn’t expect you back until the early hours”
Nikki said calmly sipping from her juice.
“Well I figured on an early night I’m kind of tired from staying up working on the new programs last night”
“Of course”
“But I am famished and that looks good!”
Without warning Katrina reached over to grab the cake and held it towards her lips.
“Ill just steal a small bite mum”
“No!”
Nikki shouted alarmed at the situation but it was too late her daughter had already closed her teeth into one end of the cake taking a full deep bite. Grant was only half aware what was occurring he could hear the muffled voices and knew Katrina was in the room and then feeling the cake rise he became frightened but instead of declaring his existence he huddled up smaller in the cream in almost a fetal position. Inches from his face he saw the terrifying view of a full set of giant white teeth cutting through the end section of the cake before him as that whole section larger than his body disappeared into a cavernous mouth and out of sight. He was just visible in the exposed section of the cake but Katrina hadn’t taken note of his face peering out framed by the thick cream.
“I only had a little bite mum, chill out”
“It’s mine Kat leave it alone you should ask”
Nikki was quite stern with her response petrified that her husband might have been eaten and desperate to get her hands back on the cake to see if he was ok. Katrina gave her mother a peculiar look and put the cake down.
“You are in a bad mood anything wrong?”
“No, I’m just preoccupied with something I err don’t want to go into it now can I have some space”
“Sorry to upset you”
Katrina said a little indignantly and walked out of the kitchen thinking how strange the atmosphere was to herself.
“Grant?”
There was no reply from the cake and she didn’t want to look.
“Honey speak to me?”
“Its ok Nikki I’m alright just a little shaken up”
Nikki looked down with major relief to see a little white man stepping out of her cake it was cute but she was unable to say anything for the concern she was feeling right now appreciating what could have happened. Grant brushed off the cream from his face looking back at the cake and how close the shapes made by Katrina’s teeth came to where he had been positioned.
“Man that was frightening”
He said looking back up at Nikki who was looming her beautiful face over him checking he was ok with those deep blue eyes.
“Honey that was too close she nearly ate you”
“I know her mouth was mighty close I was staring for a minute right down the back of her throat”
“I’m so sorry”
She picked him up and kissed him licking away all of the cream from every crevice of his body and action that made Grant feel a whole lot better as he saw her licking her lips.
“Guess we should be more careful honey”
Grant shuddered with the thought of how close he had come to death.
“Man I could be inside her right now”
“I need to take more care of you sweetie, lets go back upstairs where its safe shall we?”
“Good idea I’ve lost my appetite”
He agreed but then watched her free hand move towards the half eaten cake.
“No, don’t eat it Nikki”
The hand stopped half way and she looked quizzically down at him.
“I um, man this is embarrassing”
His voice began timidly
“I err had a little accident in the cake”
“an accident?”
An awkward few seconds passed as Grant decided to explain.
“Darling I got a little too scared by her giant mouth I couldn’t help it and I’ve never done that before I have never been that frightened to just loose control”
“You peed yourself? Oh darling I’m so sorry that’s so embarrassing for you but totally understandable I’m sure I would have screamed out if some giant woman nearly ate me up whole. Poor baby. Come on lets get out of here.”
Placing Grant into her cleavage she walked towards the stairs and Grant immersed in the company of her enormous breasts once more began to recall the things he liked about being tiny.
“So big lady do I expect the same loving treatment as before?”
“Well that all depends how much energy you have honey I’m a big woman to satisfy time and time again.”
Nikki paused at the base of the stairs something had been triggered inside her and inspiration suddenly raised its head.
“Time and time again, that’s brilliant”
She said and turned back towards the lab. She entered the lab and locked the door ensuring they wouldn’t be disturbed whilst she tapped away at the control system with great anticipation. Grant figured out that they were not in the bedroom he hadn’t felt her breasts in action from the staircase and peering up from between those breasts he called out at his giant wife who seemed to be on a mission looking way over him and furiously inputting settings on the GF.
“Nikki I’m down here still darling. Are we in the lab?”
“We are baby because our little conversation back there gave me a fabulous idea”
“It did?”
“Its all about time darling.”
“What is Nikki, can I come out for a minute?”
“No, you stop in there where I know you are safe for a minute whilst I get the GF calibrated”
Grant attempted to climb up but there was nothing to cling on to beyond the middle of her bra only a lot of bare smooth flesh between her breasts, he had no choice but to stay put.
“mind telling me what you are doing I was kind of looking forward to checking out my giantesses body once more”
“And so you shall darling but not just once that my whole plan. There I’ve done it. Now you can come out”
Pleased with herself she lifted him free of her bust and onto the keyboard before her.
“Why have just one orgasm when we can have lots”
A smile fell over Grant almost twice his size and smugly Nikki leaned back in the chair with her hands behind her head which only served to draw her husbands attention to her blouse pushed forward by her actions.
“Don’t you see Grant we can both enjoy every possible sexual experience that we have energy for this evening and keep on coming back for more”
”You mean cumming”
He joked and suddenly realized her plan.
“So we are going to make out and then you are going to target our sexual organs and reset them just a few minutes back so we can go again and again”
“That’s it am I not a genius?”
She leaned forward and kissed Grant which instantly saw that he became hard.
“So in the name of science let’s start with you little man”
A huge hand came down before him with its log thick fingers and instead of touching picking him up Nikki presented her fingers on the desktop so they would tower over him.
“Lets experiment, I want to try everything tonight, everything we can image and right now I can imagine you making love to other parts of me like between my these giant fingers of mine”
He looked up to see if she was kidding but her face was serious and she wanted him to make out with her giant hand.
“Go on tiny you’ll fit just nice….. they aren’t too tall for you are they baby?”
She smiled sexily and Grant decided why not he was up for new experiences and when would he ever get to make love to a hand again? Sizing up his new lover he moved off the keyboard to her hand and saw the gigantic rings upon it, rings that he had bought his wife years ago but ones that he didn’t recognize now because the gem stones within them were larger than his fist.
“Oh my rings”
Nikki laughed and removed her rings setting them down so her naked fingers could face her naked husband.
“Don’t by shy just see how you fit between these two”
She wiggled two fingers like a tall pair of legs and Grant offered his manhood in the large gap that separated them. Nikki closed her fingers gently feeling his small length trapped in their firm embrace and Grant smiled as he felt their warmth and the surprising depth that exceeded what he needed. He began to pump and it felt great as Nikki captured him so completely. She looked down at the strange sight of her husband pushing into her fingers for all he was worth and it made her chuckle inside as she knew his little body couldn’t even overpower her fingers. In less than a couple of minutes he gushed his juices in the gap of her fingers and withdrew looking up at the giant female attached to them who was smiling down.
“now that was different”
He smiled back up at her
“different good?”
”No, different great!”

Nikki took her husband and placed his tiny body in the GF unit within seconds he was lifted back out and she took his tiny body straight up to her face.
“how do you feel?”
”Like nothings changed”
“Well we will see about that why don’t you make out with my big sexy lips whilst you are up here?”
Confronting those thick painted lips Grant needed no further encouragement and whilst stood in the palm of her hand he found no trouble in rising to the occasion with renewed enthusiasm.
“Wow looks like our little friend is up”
It was impressive for Grant as it was only minutes ago that his equipment had declared its spent contents and tailed off in excitement but now thanks to the effects of the GF he was harder than ever and feeling himself ready to go again.
“Open wide darling”
He smiled offering his manhood in his own hand towards her massive lips and watched them smile amused at his comment. She then did just as he requested and formed an enormous “o” with those lips which would have accepted readily a normal sized man but he felt mighty small when he placed his meager shaft along the base of her bottom lip and saw the enormity of the area he wasn’t filling an area he could probably push the rest of his whole body inside!
“Ok very funny Mrs Giantess could you at least make me feel a little less pathetic?”
Seeing her humor he waited for those lips to fall on his flesh and soon he was in ecstasy pushing between them. Again he unloaded what seemed to Grant a full compliment of his love fluids spurting into the vastness of her accommodating mouth behind those imposing lips and pulling himself out he shouted.
“Nikki did you see that? I filled you up again and it was just as much as ever this is working perfectly, with the GF we could start a whole new sex industry will people having hundreds of
orgasms a day each as good as the first!”