- Text Size +


Grant had to admit she had a point and to be honest fixed inside her bra as he was right now he couldn’t begin to visualize Nikki as a tiny woman that he could hold.
“You got me my giantess”
He smiled up and Nikki enjoyed hearing that description from his lips.
“Yes I definitely am a giantess to you darling in fact every woman in the entire world would be to you”
That was some thought for Grant it made him appreciate his current vulnerability, it was ok to be handled by someone loving and playful like his wife but what if someone like Katrina managed to get hold of him as he was now?
“Perhaps we should restore me soon darling?”
He prompted with the sudden worries entering his thoughts.
“Why would you want me to do that? We haven’t begun to test the possibilities here baby aren’t you enjoying yourself in there?”
“Well yeh but…”
He began to speak but his words were cut short by Nikki standing up. Suddenly the ground fell away and there he was peering down from between her cleavage at her incredible body stretching to the floor below. Those huge feet looked a long way from his current vantage point and the view was breathtaking of her tower block high legs.
“woah”
He said steadying himself by holding the bra material with his two hands.
“just hold on sweetie lets go and lie down shall we?”
“Man this is high”
Grant said watching those legs stride across the bedroom covering huge distances.
“Long way down to you eh honey? I bet that my legs here look over a hundred feet tall”
Nikki was amused seeing her husband in awe of her simple action to walk what was it like for him to look down upon her this way she wondered to her self, just how colossal was she to him?
Soon she lay upon the bed and prone as she was Grant managed to climb out of her bra and stand up between her slightly parted bust. He stepped just a couple of steps towards her face and found himself right in the middle of her cleavage with towering breasts looming over him from both sides. He couldn’t resist to touch the exposed skin that wasn’t wrapped in the white lace of the bra and Nikki giggled as he did so making those tremendous female structures jiggle.
“It’s nice when you touch them”
She softly said, why don’t I take this big bra off so you can touch a lot more of them?”
“Yeh that would be great”
He said feeling his arousal returning with renewed energy at the concept of near twenty odd feet of naked breasts to explore.
“Let me put you on my lap a minute”
She said and he was suddenly lifted by her fingers and deposited upon the material of her gigantic skirt as she sat up to remove that bra.
“I would ask you to do this but I think my bra is way too enormous for you to handle now”
Her words teased as he saw that mass of pretty lace released from her breasts and thrown away from his view. Now he could see the underside of those gorgeously shaped breasts which gently moved free from the restrictions of her bra. Her big blue eyes looked straight down her cleavage to find him stood in the centre of her skirt and she could see he was very excited at what she had revealed.
“These are all yours little man, wanna play with them?”
Nikki teased cupping and caressing her own breasts with her huge hands above him. Yet those hands didn’t seem large as they contended with her abundant bosoms which dwarfed them.
“Oh boy they are so enormous Nikki I want them!”
Grant shouted up his enthusiasm at its peek along with his manhood.
“Then take them baby”
She seductively breathed down as her hands left her breasts and she leaned back resting on those hands with her body arched. What a tease that was for Grant her breasts hovering some forty or more feet away with the long expanse of her tanned torso rising up and away from him. But how could he even reach them they were so unobtainable to his tiny form.
Nikki was getting into her act as the seductress she knew that her actions would be driving him crazy and it was so easy to tempt him this way knowing he couldn’t rise to that temptation with out her help, soon she thought he might plead with her just to get close to her charms and this was all part of her game.
“Nikki they are so high up I can’t get to them”
He said frustrated as he paced her skirt walking up to her waist band and climbing the small creases in order to reach the base of her stomach.
“Nikki! Darling I’m too small honey your body is just so huge”
“Come on darling they are waiting for you, my giant boobs are begging for a tiny man to make love to them, Grant my giant nipples are reaching out for you they are so aroused right now”
Her continued teasing was getting to Grant he stood with his feet on the very edge of her skirt waist band and tried to climb up the steep skin towards her navel but even to reach her belly button was beyond his ability to scale as her slim body and smooth skin offered no foot holds. He could see how futile this was and his desire to reach his goal and the building lust inside him disengaged his reasoning that Nikki was doing this on purpose.
“I cant reach, I cant climb up you honey!”
He shouted not in anger but in frustration as he fell back onto the softness of the skirt material. By this time Nikki wanted to feel him against her to rekindle those sensations his little body had started when she first captured its naked form against her bare breast so she decided that the teasing would end for now. With her long blonde hair still fashioned in a platted ponytail she took one hand and flicked it from her back so that it now draped down her cleavage and to her stomach below. Grant could see her plan and the route she was offering him and very quickly her found himself climbing onto the thick blonde mass of hair and using it like a ladder as he climbed up the thick separations of those plats. Nikki bit gently her bottom lip as she watched it was such a rush to see how much of a giant woman she really was to her husband with the spectacle of him climbing her hair making his way to her impossible sized breasts. As Grant climbed closer he was more aware of his own size as the wall of breast flesh rose over him.
“Hold tight my little mountaineer”
Nikki warned and lifted her hair over the rise of her left breast so he was able to climb off. With a little trepidation at first Grant released the safety of her hair to hold and seeing the huge circular areola beneath him he lunged across to circle his arms around a massive nipple in the centre. Nikki gasped with his touch she was sensitive here. She leaned back with her hands behind her head allowing him a less steep platform to stand upon.
“Kiss it Grant, hold it!”
She egged him on and Grant contended with a nipple half his size plastering it with his minute kisses and affection and rubbing himself upon it.
“that’s it let me feel that tiny dick on my nipple”
She sighed enjoying laying back and feeling his little body trying to please her. Grant found her boob a strange surface to balance upon it was firm yet giving if that made sense and to fall of would be a long way to drop yet he had no intentions of finding out as he clung to her nipple and was almost masturbating himself upon it.
“I love your giant tits!”
He shouted making her giggle and resulting in a boob quiver that Grant had to counter and hold on tighter. She loved that feeling of him clinging to her nipple and shook it a little more on purpose letting the flesh sway gently as he struggled for footing. How small he was she thought how perfect his hands and mouth felt on her nipple but she would need more very soon. His hugging and kissing of her nipple soon produced a small amount of milk that leaked from her and he watched it run down the sides of the nipple like a tiny volcano spilling white lava in all directions. He took a small lap of the milk on top and then pressed his face in that wetness saturating his hair.
“drink from me, suck me little man”
She said and one of her hands came out and great fingers fell from the sky above to push his face into her nipple. But there was no physical way he could suck from this aroused nipple as it was close to the size of his own head.
“mmmfff”
He mumbled spluttering in her milk cover nipple trying to tell her to ease up on him.
“Oh sorry darling but you are getting me so wet down here. Do you wanna see, see how wet a little man can make a giant woman’s body?”
Grant stood on her breast over her nipple recovering as he just realized what she was saying he has been so consumed with loving her breasts he hadn’t thought about other parts of her body.
“Hold on”
She warned again and he hugged the nipple whilst he watched her pulling away her skirt way below just enough to expose her giant matching underwear in the form of some enormous lace knickers.
“Now let me take you to the promised land”
Nikki said a little breathless as she moved him with her fingers letting him stand just at the edge of her knickers whilst she lifted the material up in order that her husband could see clean under them.
“care to step inside?”
She giggled and he felt her body move but managed to stand up by holding the edge of the raised lacy underwear.
“wow I can smell you from here its so powerful”
He breathed in the womanly vapor’s from down the end of the tent like canopy that Nikki had opened for him.
“That’s because you’ve got me so wet down there Grant. Are you scared to take a look honey?”
Looking over his shoulder and somewhere between those humongous breasts he saw her face and recognized she was turned on by the light in her blue eyes.
“I’m not scared just a little overwhelmed this is a pair of really gigantic knickers in front of me”
“Of course they are gigantic because they are being worn by a giantess silly but that’s not what you really meant to say is it my love?”
Her voice teased and saw straight through his slight hesitation.
“You now understand how tiny you must be to my pussy don’t you baby don’t worry it wont bite you. Just imagine how sexy it will be now that you are so tiny compared to it, it could kiss you all over Grant maybe it could play with you if you wanted?”
She was right he was about to see her womanhood on a scale no man had ever seen but although that made him nervous about how small he was it also was an undeniable turn on.
“under you go Grant see for yourself how sexy a giant wife’s body really is”
He slipped under the material that she held aloft and his knees entered a blonde jungle of pubic hair and then there it was! He could see her massive lips all dark pink and glistening with her juices, the knickers were patterned lace and let the light inside guiding his way. How long were those lips, longer than him that was for certain and how deep would she actually be inside? Nikki removed her knickers from above him she wanted to see his reaction and now he was on his knees bent down stroking at the edges of her moist lips.
“Ooooh”
She responded to his light touch.
“Nikki this is awesome your pussy is so sexy like this it scares me how big it is yet its drawing me closer calling me to play with it and that smell….”
He tailed off in his words breathing in woman scent deeply into his lungs it was almost thick enough in the air for him to taste it. A large set of fingers came in from both sides and Nikki began to open up the elaborate folds of skin revealing but a fraction of her depth yet to Grant already he could see four or five feet down inside of her.
“Touch me little man, touch me from the inside”
She begged in her words wanting to feel his tiny body against her insides. Grant turned himself around and crawled backwards over her parted womanhood and his legs sunk into that flesh by several feet, he could almost feel her inner flesh pulsing with excitement as it hugged his tiny form.
“Oh Grant I don’t believe it your actually getting inside me!”
She forgot herself booming that voice with her rising excitement of her husband’s situation. With his arms outside her opening he held himself there wriggling his body along the folds of her sex and with her fingers retreating he was kissed by the lips of her womanhood which formed a wet embrace around his body. Nikki was loving every second of this stimulation and seeing his small head just poking free of her, how she wanted to push him inside deeper within her but for now she resisted that urge knowing how fragile he would be. For Grant the sensations were extremely erotic and very intense to have almost his full body immersed in his wife’s sex and he felt his member below rubbing against the lining and silky inner folds of that flesh which was beginning to put him over the edge. He was however almost too quick in his decision to climb into this paradise and part of him was beginning to contemplate the danger he was potentially facing, his giant wife was getting very frisky her body moving his whole world as she shuddered and writhed in the enjoyment of his every action and presence within her. Combined with this threat he was feeling her muscles trying to contract naturally around him and the biggest danger his situation presented was slipping deeper inside his wife should he loose grip and allow his body to be consumed by her womanhood. It was becoming increasingly harder for him to keep his head above her love entrance and soon Grants own enjoyment was fading as he realized he was in danger of drowning inside his wife but luckily Nikki wanted to reposition him she wanted him to play with her clitoris directly and to feel his little hands upon it and soon Grant was saved by her log sized fingers as they shifted him and held him where she wanted attention. Suspended by the fingers he worked on her hot button kissing caressing and nuzzling his face into it until he heard a tremendous roar of approval from above that pained his ears but at the same time filled him with enormous confidence that he could satisfy someone so colossal in size. Grant was held there pushed against her outer lips as he felt every last quiver of orgasmic pleasure flow through his wife and finally she lifted him from this precious place to thank him.
“You are feel just like I imagined you would honey down there, that was the best”
She smiled with those impressive white teeth fully on display from her glowing smile as he was dangled before her giant features.
“Nikki, boy that was some experience”
He began as Nikki noticed that her tiny husband hadn’t found release his manhood was still erect but slowly lowering as they spoke.
“How selfish of me enjoying you in my great big pussy when you still haven’t cum, but don’t worry baby I know how to get you off”
He was lifted closer to her full lips and he could feel her breathe as she continued to speak so close.
“How does a giant woman’s tongue feel?”
Nikki asked as her beach towel sized tongue came between those lips and pushed his legs apart running its slightly rough but warm and wet form over his inside legs and up and under his balls then licking across his now solid manhood and across his stomach.
“eeww you taste of me little man, still not for much longer eh”
She wrapped her tongue around his body again licking across his chest and then down his body until every fiber in his being wanted to burst with joy.
“you like my giant tongue is it big and sexy baby?”
Nikki teased knowing he would blow soon but prolonging his pleasure as much as was possible. She ran her tongue once more across his front this time plastering him in hot sticky saliva which for Grant just added to the sensation her massive pink muscle was producing between his legs. But just as he was about to cum Nikki clamped her finger tips gently on his length which was hard to do but she knew it would hold him back a few seconds longer.
“Nikki please I….must!”
He cried out in pleasure.
“Not just yet, not just yet there’s more in store for you little lover. Like these gorgeous giant lips of mine to wrap around you”
No sooner had she spoken of her lips he suddenly found himself covered by them with their pillow sized thickness touching over three quarters of his naked body at once. Now he had to let go but again Nikki saw he was reaching that point and withdrew her lips smiling mischievously as she once more held the tip of his manhood.
“no, I’ve got to!”
He was desperate riding that high for so long was more than he could bear yet Nikki wanted just a few more seconds again.
“If you like my gigantic lips then you’ll die for my giant mouth”
She purred at him and tilting back her head he was lowered into her mouth up to his neck which was kissed by her lips as she sucked and moved his body around in that wet cavern. Grant was in orbit he never felt so totally stimulated at once and unloaded in her mouth pulsing his offerings on her tongue. He then collapsed on that huge tongue and Nikki pushed him out of her mouth like a conveyor belt upon it presenting him to her giant fingers that received his body into a massive palm. Grant looked up from her hand and simple stated
“That was mind blowing”
“I enjoyed it to especially being in total control of you”
“So now we have rocked each others worlds shall I return to normal?”
“Not just yet sweetie I’d like to play a little more later on with you when you’ve recovered and I’m sure after that session you won’t argue am I right?”