- Text Size +


He said looking at how staggeringly statuesque she had become now with the waist band of her skirt filling his vision and then the plane of her short skirt continuing a journey above him. His wife seemed to be expanding getting taller and wider before him but the illusion of her growth was broken as he saw the chairs in the lab beginning to tower over him as well.
“keep on shrinking baby. I need you a lot smaller if I’m going to make a little room in this bra up here for you”
Her words came teasingly down as he saw her pretending to look into her cleavage way above something he couldn’t dream of doing as her knees were rushing up towards his head.
“This is it now you are really getting tiny”
She almost giggled like a school girl seeing her husband become so small that her knees were way above his head. Nikki even found herself peering over her boobs and stepping back because he was so little to her and she had lost sight of him for a few seconds. Now Grant was witnessing a giant woman his wife had taken on proportion he wasn’t prepared to see her legs reached up into the canopy of her tight skirt what appeared miles high in the air although this was an exaggeration. Her breasts looked like massive hills but seemed so very high it almost made him dizzy to look. But it was her feet that now took on a new commanding presence. She had removed her high heels and those bare feet stretched out with a size that exceeded that of a large family car to his new found eyes and what’s more each one of her skillfully manicured toe nails now pointed level almost level to his waist! He was way below her ankles and almost bug like in size to his own wife, a wife who was now the giantess that she had dreamed of being to him. Fortunately her toes became no larger and he realized that his new height was probably a little more than an inch high.
“Nikki!”
He shouted but this woman mountain could hear him.
“Grant?”
Her voice boomed like the speakers at a rock concert and made him very wary it sounded like Nikki with the same female tone but deeper much deeper as if a giant base speaker had been caught in her throat. She stepped back and Grant felt those feet thump softly on the lab floor they even unsettled his own legs just a fraction with her simple change of stance. Now she could see him a tiny spec of a man perhaps not even as tall as her own thumb it was incredible to see a human so small but even more so to realize it was her man.
“I’m a giantess!”
Again her words blasted out as she boasted her size, but she could see he was in discomfort covering his ears and cowering a little as he did so.
“Oops, I’m so sorry honey I won’t speak so loud my voice must be like thunder on your little ears I’m so big. Is this better?”
“Yes much better”
Grant said pleased that she was speaking quietly now.
“So how do I look from down there tiny?”
“amazing, Nikki you are just huge!”
“I can’t hear you darling your voice is all squeaky, let me come down there ok, don’t be scared now I promise not to step on you”
Her warning was comforting to hear for Grant but he couldn’t help being wary of her, to him she was now a skyscraper and seeing a living skyscraper size woman kneeling down before him was very impressive. How could something so large move so gracefully his mind questioned.
But down she came first with two enormous knees stretching out of her skirt and landing inches away confronting him. Each of them the height of an average small building. Nikki was sharing the same feeling of complete awe looking at the tiny creature that resembled her husband perfectly yet stood like a tiny toy below her. Even kneeling Nikki was fantastically imposing and as her hand came close to Grant he marveled at its size. It seemed like only minutes ago this hand was petite, small and so very feminine yet now her palm appeared larger than the surface of his king sized bed and several times wider. But it still was feminine despite its enormity with its smooth skin and long sculpted nails.
“hop aboard my hand darling let me have a good look at you”
She invited with her commanding giant voice and Grant although hesitant at first decided he would climb up into her upturned palm.
“ooh”
She said surprised as his feet gently touched down on her skin. Grant could feel every line of her skin under his soles it was pleasant sensation and her palm was welcomingly warm to the touch. As he stood in the centre he was amazed at how this hand surrounded him but then more amazing was the long arm hidden beneath the sleeve of her blouse that extended away. How powerful was a woman this big he wondered as he imagined the muscle upon Nikki’s arm beneath that white exterior and how she could probably flex something that was larger than his whole body. But it was clear to Grant that his wife would now possess more power in her little finger than he could exert with his full body force and it made him feel some how inadequate as her hand raised him effortlessly higher and higher.
“Slow down!”
He bellowed alarmed at the rate he was traveling up into the air. The ground seemed over forty foot away in an instant and still the hand climbed upwards towards her tremendously large face. Hearing his plea Nikki stopped a little confused after all she had only raised her hand a small fraction.
“Sorry Grant is this better darling?”
Her hand moved at a snails pace allowing him to savor the sights of her giant body. A vast expanse of white blouse rose like a solid silk waterfall that was crashing down from the steep cliff edge above. However that cliff was the result of two gigantic full breasts filling that silk blouse to capacity and they came with their own deep gorge at the top revealed by the cut of the exposed neck line. As Grants eyes explored these monumental curves he found himself uncontrollably aroused he couldn’t have imagined Nikki’s breasts at this scale, he was expecting them to be big, huge even but what met his lustful gazes was a pair of breasts equal in volume to a couple of average detached houses!
“You are so small honey, smaller and cuter than a little mouse its fantastic”
Nikki cooed down over him her eyes tracing his tiny muscles before she noticed his evident arousal.
“Oh how sweet, you’ve got a teeny weenie erection for me already? Is this exciting you Grant being held in a giant woman’s hand?”
Grant noted her use of words declaring his small manhood and it felt strange because he was used to being so large in this department yet to a colossal beauty like his wife was now it was just an insignificant spec that proudly waved at her between his legs.
“You sure are something Nikki, you are so gigantic like this yet even more gorgeous still!”
He said still drooling over her chest not managing to connect his eyes to her giant face above him. Nikki saw the direction of his attention and smiled to herself as she move him a little closer and a little higher in order that he was level with the edge of her tantalizing cleavage. Grant was now aware of his true size compared to those breasts below he realized he could have laid his whole body length ways along that deep line and still there was more womanly flesh extending under the cover of her blouse.
“Right now darling from your tiny perspective I must appear to be the largest woman in the world”
“You can say that again you must be over two hundred feet from head to toe and those boobs of yours must be forty foot across!”
She laughed at his description and a little bit too loud for Grant who plopped back on his rear end by the force of her laugh and found himself sitting in her palm. Yet despite the discomfort to his sensitive ears, his eyes kept sight of her giant assets watching them bounce up and down with the result of her laugh which excited him.
“if these two pushed together are forty foot wide to you then you must be looking at twenty something feet of sexy boobs hiding away under this blouse of mine. Now that’s what I call a giantess eh honey?”
“Giant boobs”
Grant said stumbling to his feet just so blown away by her dimensions.
“They sure are giant and so many times bigger than you are Grant”
Nikki used her free hand to cup a single boob lifting it and stressing her blouse buttons as she moved it about teasing her tiny admirer.
“But why don’t you find out first hand just how big they are darling? I promised if I made you tiny enough that I would pick you up and slip you inside this giant bra of mine and that’s just what I intend to do.”
Without hesitation he watched her parting that stunning valley of cleavage making space for his tiny form and soon he was dangling from two of her fingers as she moved him between those hill sized breasts until they were all he could see. As he went deeper inside and under the cover of her blouse he couldn’t imagine how many tons of sexy female flesh was surrounding him as the net like lace pattern of his wife’s giant bra cup rose over his head and soon his naked body was sandwiched between warm breast and the tight embrace of that bra. He was tucked in and facing away from her breast squeezed gently against it by the patterned white material that was smothering its soft texture all over his aroused state. The breast was warm almost hot against his back and legs and he couldn’t see much through the holes in the fabric of the bra that held him because the blouse beyond also blocked his view making a world of white for him to stare into. Grant couldn’t believe he was actually tucked into his wife’s bra just as she had promised to tease him and what was more unbelievable was how tiny he was in comparison to her great breast spreading around him in all directions and further more how she had immobilized and trapped his body inside something as simple as her bra.
“Oh you are so tiny darling you hardly make a bump in my bra down there, you know if I didn’t wear my blouses so tight I might not even notice you at all in there.”
Her voice rumbled above dampened by the material layers that covered him but he could almost feel every word quivering her giant chest as she spoke. He mumbled under the material how great this was but she couldn’t hear him.
“mmm you do feel good against my boob in there keep wiggling around that’s so nice”
Grant felt what must have been the pressure of fingers rubbing him into her giving flesh and at the same time these giant finger tips inadvertently were stroking his member that had found its way to stick through a section of the thick lace allowing his helmet to be softly caressed by the smooth silk of the blouse. He was going to burst uncontrollably but luckily Nikki eased up and stopped these motions as he felt the whole breast wobble around him, she was standing up.
“I think we should continue this in the bedroom darling you can stay in there and enjoy the ride”
She giggled at the sheer delight of having her husband carried on her person with such ease, Grant meantime was experiencing the forces of a mammoth breast in motion as it reacted to her every step.
What did she mean by “you can stay in there” he thought to himself he was trapped in her bra. Soon he realized she was ascending the stairs because his world was being violently jostled up and down it was enough to pause his arousal as he felt a little disoriented by these grand movements. Nikki entered the bedroom and smiled down at the small lump across her otherwise smooth blouse and couldn’t resist to run her hands over her breasts just to feel Grant pressed against her again. She sat down on a stool by her vanity mirror and peered inside her blouse as best she could.
“I bet my little husband is in heaven right now am I right tiny?”
Her words went unanswered and she decided to remove her blouse to better look at her diminutive husband held firmly against her right breast. As her blouse glided to the floor Grant was bathed in the artificial light of the room and could make out the vast extent of it through the mesh like weaving of the bras lace patterns across his face.
“amazing I never actually though you would be small enough that I could carry you in one of my bra’s baby but just look at you down there I could fit lots of men your size in here”
Nikki slipped her fingers in after his body and slid him gently around the curve of her breast until he was caught between in her cleavage and held by the centre of her bra which now reached up to his arm pits. All he could see was female flesh stretching out above and all around him and twisting himself to look up there was a long stretch of exposed neck rising up to her ledge sized chin and face beyond.
“It doesn’t seem real that I’m this small to you. I can’t believe that I’m actually tiny enough to be inside a woman’s bra”
Nikki grinned at his little squeaky voice and what he was saying she knew it must be very overwhelming for him right now to appreciate his size to her and to find himself in such a sexy predicament. Nikki turned herself pushing forward her breasts and making sure Grant could catch their reflections in her vanity mirror.
“Well it is real honey just pinch yourself and look at how extremely tiny you are compared my enormous big boobs and that giant bra of mine. And look at how I can make you disappear so easily”
Teasingly she cupped her large breasts and pressed them gently around Grant until they swelled their perfumed mass all over him eclipsing him from view and plunging him into darkness a warm smothering darkness that felt wonderful to be so enveloped this way. Easing up her breasts returned to their natural state and he could see his red tiny body with his eyes staring back at him in the mirror. Nikki looked so in control so powerful and of course so extraordinarily huge it was hard for him to accept this reality still but there he was looking at a man nearly covered by the white material that joined two massive boobs together in the centre and he looked more like a decoration and part of that bra.
“The GF could be used for a whole world of new experiences eh Grant, men reduced down to the size of little toys for their big wives to play with”
“Or wives reduced down for men to play with”
Grant added and saw his wife’s beautiful face smile wide as she then shook her breasts unsettling him as if to remind him of where he was.
“I don’t think so tiny its far more fun to be the giantess and I think you would rather be faced with these giant sized 34 double D’s wrapped all around you than trying to fondle them with your finger tips now wouldn’t you?”