- Text Size +


Katrina slipped her feet from his hands and stepped over to the picture having her back to Grant she reached into a drawer below the picture and activated a small digital recorder her mother used for making notes. She turned around and gave Grant a serious look.
“What’s wrong?”
He asked seeing her sudden change in expression.
“Grant its about us I need to know that you don’t have any feelings for my mother and that our relationship, the love we have between us is the only love in your heart”
This was a little heavy he thought and why would he have feelings for her mother she had to be forty or something?
“Kat of course I don’t have feelings for your mother you know you’re the only girl for me?”
Kat was silent and he wondered if something had happened that he wasn’t aware of perhaps her mother flirted with him whatever it was he hadn’t any of the memories but he knew he wanted to keep his girlfriend happy he couldn’t risk loosing such a babe like her especially after the wonderful sex he had just experienced.
“Look Katrina I don’t know what you think about me and your mother but ask yourself how could I be interested in her, no disrespect she’s pretty I guess for an older woman but I don’t want a woman of her age I want somebody young, fun and sexy like you Kat, I only have eyes for you. When we made out a few minutes ago it was the best sex of my life!”
A thin smile crossed Katrina’s lips.
“It was great Sex Grant but I can’t help feeling guilty doing it with you here, enjoying ourselves behind my mothers back and it happens almost every time she goes out that you want me and that we end up making out like this”
Grant got the feeling that his relationship with Katrina wasn’t known by her mother perhaps she didn’t like the fact that he was younger than her or she was getting involved with a patient it had to be something like that, he felt so unprepared for this type of conversation without his full memories.
“Don’t feel guilty Kat, we are meant to be and Ill even tell your mother about us if you want, Ill tell her what a gorgeous daughter she has and how I want to be with you and no one else”
“So you don’t care what my mother might do? Or how it may effect her with us being together?”
“No, I don’t I only care for you and about us staying together”
The conversation carried on until Katrina switched topics carefully stopping the recording and smiling to herself at how fiendishly clever she had just been.
“Well now we’ve cleared that up I think we have an hour before I need to treat you again so how about you going down on me again and Ill return the favour little man?”
She strolled up to him and pushed her dressing gown aside revealing the tops of her tanned thighs and her longing sex ready to receive his oral skills.
“Don’t mind if I do?”
As that hour came to a close they both had climaxed and felt fulfilled once more have quenched their sexual thirsts for each others bodies but Katrina knew she had to get Grant back into the GF before her mother returned.
“Will I get even shorter this time Kat?”
His innocent question was raised as he stepped trustingly into the GF chamber pausing to leave the door open so he might kiss his girlfriend before he underwent more of his treatment.
“Would you mind if you did?”
“I wouldn’t mind seeing those big tits of yours become even bigger I just love big bazooka’s on a woman, the bigger the better and you are way big now!”
He grinned cheekily staring up at the twin bulges in her silk gown.
“But if you get any shorter compared to me little man you won’t be able to reach these big bazooka’s of mine. I didn’t realize you were such a boob man Grant?”
“Always it’s the boobs then the ass followed by the legs”
“I’ll remember that”
She smiled and glanced at the time.
“You better take my blouse off by the way you can’t wear clothes during the process”
“Well I guess it really won’t fit me after this final session huh?”
“It doesn’t fit you now”
She grinned as he handed the blouse over and Katrina took one final look at his naked body noticing his currently flaccid manhood hanging down. Despite his loss of height he was large than average proportional to his body it made her wonder how a full sized Grant would have felt inside her. She also noticed a small birthmark on the base of his shaft she hadn’t seen this before during their rampant sex shaped like the “swoosh” of the Nike brands logo. Again she imprinted this to her memory and leaned way down to kiss Grant. As ever he was very receptive to her and through himself into the kiss prolonging it as much as he could. When their lips parted Katrina closed and sealed the door activating the controls.

Grants eyes opened and he found himself in the GF hearing the humming of its energy surge tailing off as it powered down. The door un-locked and he was surprised to see Nikki sat at the control console as he stepped out looking down at his body and then the room around him it seemed that he was back to normal.
“Nikki your back? Did you call off the meeting?”
He was concerned that she had only just left a small while ago.
“Grant, darling are you feeling ok?”
“Fine”
“Well you should be more careful in the future, I’ve been for the meal and just got back look at the time”
Her head gestured towards the clock and Grant was totally confused he had lost the best part of a day?
“Your body was in a stasis cycle when I got here Grant you must have been held like that for hours and hours you hadn’t set the timer correctly it was just powering down when I entered. I knew I should have restored you”
“Well no harm done I guess”
Grant sighed kicking himself for not checking the duration cycle of his time in the chamber. Normally it would have been seconds to complete a cycle but he realized that perhaps in his haste to get back his inches he must have altered other settings.
“Man what a waste of a day. To me it’s like you only just left not so long ago.”
He shook his head in frustration
“But hey how did it go with the funders?”
Nikki suddenly perked up forgetting her immediate concern with Grants extended period in the GF chamber.
“Well, very well! They are talking about injecting half a million to our research fund Grant its only Dr Kantana that has to approve things now and we will have six months of funding to really smooth out the GFs systems to get it ready for 3rd party verification, do you know what that means?”
“If that old codger Katana gives us the green light verification its the stepping stone to public trials and fame and fortune!”
He opened his arms out to embrace Nikki who now stood up and was shocked to find herself looking up at him once more. They hugged and both made their way to the bedroom with Grant covering his manhood just incase Katrina was at home lurking for a peek. Upstairs Nikki took her suit jacket off and removed her shoes. Grant sat on the end of the bed watching her yawn and stretch out her arms she still had a curvy figure as her blouse took on the strain as her chest inflated with her yawning action but her presence was nothing like before to be in her company. Grant couldn’t resist getting back up and hugging her from behind with his chin resting on her head as he slouched a little. His large muscular arms crossed her upper body and Nikki felt safe but couldn’t help missing her smaller man the one that she could surround just as he was doing to her now.
“Grant your heavy”
“Sorry I didn’t mean to lean on you I’m not used to being taller than you again”
Grant eased up a little and shifted his weight.
“Neither am I, you make me feel short again and less sexy somehow? I liked the way you were looking up at me and how it made me feel inside”
“I enjoyed it too honey but you are still sexy and your boobs are still a great size.”
Emphasizing this fact he cupped his large hands under each of her boobs and even with his fingers spread out he couldn’t cover contain them, these were big breasts he thought to himself.
“I know but….”
She slipped away from his embrace and caressing and wandered over to the window looking out at the evening sky in a sort of day dream.
“But what?”
”I was thinking whilst I was driving in the car Grant about…no it doesn’t matter you wouldn’t like the idea”
The manor in which she was acting was intriguing him there was obviously something she wanted to tell him but was embarrassed to?
“Come on what is it? You can share your idea with me”
“I had a long time driving in the car just thinking about how fun it was having you shorter than me and I kind of found myself imagined taking things a little further just out of curiosity and well I ended up getting myself so horny I nearly bumped into the car in front”
“Nikki, darling did it really turn you on that much?”
“More than you’ll ever know”
She smiled turning to look at his muscular body.
“When you say taking things a little further what did you actually have in mind?”
Grant was curious to what was pushing his wife’s hot buttons and wondered quite what she was actually imagining.
“No, you wouldn’t do it”
She said almost in a coy manor knowing it would trigger his response.
“Tell me, try me I’m interested if it produced such a reaction from you”
Nikki wandered back to Grant and they sat on the bed together as she looked up into his eyes.
“I imagined shrinking you using the GF”
“Well that’s what we’ve done already in a way? I mean I assumed the height value of a baby almost”
“Yes but you were still pretty big like that, don’t get me wrong I loved it but in my day dream I was exploring going further and making you a lot, lot smaller”
Her words stunned Grant for a second.
“Smaller than a baby? Like that’s pretty small already, how small are we talking?”
”Well you remember that you referred to me as a giantess? Well I liked that and that’s what I want to become for you a real giant woman”
She leaned closer to him and smiled waiting to see his reaction.
“Wait a minute honey a giant woman? At my smallest I was less than knee high to you, I mean if you could have seen yourself from my perspective you were like thirty feet tall or something and that’s a giantess believe me”
“Grant do you remember those old b movies the black and white ones with the giant creatures in?”
”Yeh sure I’ve caught the re-runs”
“Remember the one with the giant woman in?”
“She was fifty feet right?”
“Yes, I want to appear taller to you than she was to that little husband of hers in the film. I know that I was big compared to before but I’d like to select a date on the GF that reflects your size when you were still inside your mother, before she gave birth to you”
“woah, you want me that small? Wow honey do you really want a husband the size of a little action figure?”
“Grant imagine it, imagine if I shrink you down to an inch or two inches tall can you picture that? You would look so adorable…and..”
“Slow down Nikki we are talking an inch tall why would you want me that size I would be smaller than my own dick is now?”
“Oh Grant its making me hot just talking about it, I would be so big to you that I could pick your little body up with just my fingers and you could literally sit in the palm of my giant hand can you picture that Grant you sitting here in my palm of this very hand and looking up at your beautiful giantess of a wife who is holding you?”
He looked at her hand it seemed so small and petite to him now but to be sat in her hand in the softness of her palm was that even possible he thought to himself.
“Think of what fun it would be Grant. The house would become a huge playground for you, I could put you in the sink and it would be like a grand hot tub. You could walk around exploring building sized chairs and tables it would be like a different world to your eyes”
This was a lot to take in for Grant.
“But I would be so tiny Nikki what if you dropped me or stepped on me because if chairs would become the size of buildings then my wife would be the size of a skyscraper in my new world”
“That’s what I imagined me standing over you Grant the tallest most enormous woman you had ever seen a wife the size of a skyscraper with legs taller than buildings, legs you could climb honey”
She started to talk very seductively using her feminine wilds to sell this to him.
“What man has ever been so tiny to his wife that she could smother him with a pair of giant lips from head to toe? And what man has ever seen his wife’s breasts the size of two houses?”
“go on…”
Grant said becoming aroused with her talk, he watched her fiddle with her cleavage shifting her blouse tight over the curve of her breasts until ever inch of her décolletage was enticingly on show.
“You know these would be bigger than you Grant a lot bigger than you when I become a giant wife. I could pick you up and squeeze you into my cleavage loose your little body between my sexy boobs. Would you like that Grant to see these boobs that gigantic to be surrounded by them? Would you want me to put you in my bra do you think a little man would fit inside here?”
Her words and actions had clinched it he was hooked and sharing the vision his manhood was upright and announcing his approval.
“Yyyou would put me in there between those…in your bra?”
A stuttered excitement questioned.
“I’d love to slip you in my big bra cup and smother you against one of my big tits Grant and I think you would love being in there as well”
“I don’t believe I’m going to say this but shrink me down honey, I’m all yours”
They walked down to the lab and Grant was surprised that he hadn’t lost his nerve as he watched Nikki setting the parameters into the GF.
“So lets see if I set this month before you were actually born your height will be the same as it was inside your mothers womb around 2 inches if my guess it correct or maybe a little smaller, either way extremely cute”
She smiled enjoying the task in hand.
“Ill make the transition process faster we know it’s reliable so let’s say two minutes before you get really tiny my darling and then your big wife can carry you away”
“Um honey before we do this is Kat still around this afternoon?”
“She will be long gone out with her friends at some pub and then clubbing it I’m sure, she wasn’t in the house when I returned as far as I could see her car isn’t here. Don’t worry if she gets to see you somehow we will tell her it’s an experiment not just for our pleasure eh? But don’t worry I’m sure that I can find lots of places to hide you when your that small”
Nikki smirked at the sheer thought and Grant was again taken back by her enthusiasm for this adventure. He felt reassured that Katrina wasn’t around. To think of becoming that tiny with his wife who he could trust implicitly was one thing but around Katrina was a whole different equation.
“You’ll change me back to normal in a few hours right? It’s just for a little fun?”
Grant felt a little dubious stepping into the chamber needing her assurance.
“Of course, now go in and get tiny”
Nikki ushered him into the chamber and in minutes the process was over and he stepped out to find that Nikki was stood there almost itching to see him begin to shrink.
“Let’s have a look at you honey come and stand by me I want to watch every second of this”
The excitement rippled through her every word and as her husband stood before her this excitement rose she could see that he was already beginning to shrink.
“Grant look our eyes are almost level already you’re shrinking”
From Grants point of view his wife’s beautiful face was just lining up into his direct gaze she stepped close to him and planted her full lips upon his and whilst this long kiss prevailed her felt the subtle changes of his body increasing their effect. From controlling the kiss he began to feel her lips challenging his own and her tongue wrestling within his mouth with more and more presence and strength. But this was combined with her body pressing hard against his own he could feel the fullness of her bust rising slowly up his own chest and his neck had to tilt back more and more in order to keep their lips fixed in place until he was stretching up to meet her and at this point Nikki broke their kiss to look down upon him with her large blue eyes.
“You’re getting shorter”
She smiled and he could almost see her chin edging up above his eyes inch by inch until he was looking at her slim neck now.
“Look down sweetie I’m getting a lot taller now”
His eyes dropped and almost straight into her cleavage pressed under his chin now as it started to part around his jaw line. As Nikki seemed in his eyes to be growing he found her blouse rubbing his face as her busty figure drew level with his eyes and then pushed out over his head.
“Wow this is awesome!”