- Text Size +


He began to get confused when Katrina stood up and up and up. His head tilted to see her standing was she ever going to stop getting taller? His mouth dropped open agape with astonishment he had never seen such a tall woman before and she was beyond that description as he found himself looking up just under the swell of her breasts as the edge of her blouse hovered over his head.
“Well hello down there shorty”
Katrina giggled to see his reaction as he stepped back in order to see her face.
“Man those are some high heels!”
Grant almost trembled the words out he was stunned by her towering over him so much.
“Five inches actually, but the rest is all me and all those long legs of mine you were admiring just a minute ago”
“But?”
It didn’t take him more than a second to conclude that minus the five inches she was still way taller than him in bare foot.
“Wow, I’m dating a seven and half foot amazon! Your extraordinary, those legs go on for ever!”
His words blurted out but made Katrina chuckle as she tousled his hair and then took a large hand to his cheek.
“I’ve never seen such a tall woman before you look amazing!”
“Actually babe I’m only 5ft 9 inches from head to toe. I am tall for a girl but nothing out of the ordinary its actually you who is the little one”
There was silence from Grant as he accepted her words and suddenly began taking note of the relative height of chairs and everyday objects around him, she was right he was short.
“Oh no this can’t be I’m a freaking midget!”
He felt his confidence ebb away as he was coming to terms with this new revelation.
“You’re not a midget your just not very tall baby and I don’t mind one bit”
“But I am over six foot?”
“You used to be six foot something a lot taller than me anyhow but that was when we started the treatments Grant. It’s a side effect of the technology we use to reduce the swelling in your brain, you haven’t been six foot for a long time. You actually entered the little leagues months ago and with each session you’ve been gradually getting shorter and shorter its just that you don’t remember this in these interim treatments and its always a shock to see how much larger your girlfriend is than you are. Come on Grant lets leave this lab and we can chat a little more”
They walked out of the lab with Grant trying not to trip over the dressing gown as they did so. He was impressed at the scale of the house it seemed his girlfriend came from money yet he was unable to really relax as questions about his size were playing on his mind. He knew he would understand all this when his memory was restored in the next session but for now it was something he had to come to terms with. Katrina led him to the living room and for a moment they both stood there just looking at each other. Grant was kind of in awe of her size and couldn’t get over his shortness.
“You sure make me feel short”
“Well you are baby but you know I like it”
“You do?”
“Grant we both like it. You as well only you don’t remember, at first you used to feel awkward as I became taller than you. I remember how you used to beg me not to wear my high heels when we went out in town. I used to love to tease you and back then we had only a few inches difference between us. But eventually when I really started to tower over you it was different you seemed to accept me this way and even encouraged me to buy larger heels, you seemed to want me taller and taller and that’s when we started enjoying it. You know sex between us has been getting better and better with me being so dominant in bed”
Sex now this was music to Grants ears his memories only told him that he had bedded one girl and that was a one night stand but this gorgeous nineteen year old he was having regular sex with which sounded fantastic.
“How often do we like get it on together?”
Grant felt a rise in his lower regions as he probed that questions itching to actually get to grips with Katrina hoping that she would show him some of that domination.
“Well normally every time we are alone we just can’t quite keep our hands off each other”
“Were alone now”
“So we are”
Katrina moved closer to Grant reaching out her hands to push the loose fitting dressing gown over Grants shoulders, at first he felt nervous and went to hold it up but Katrina simply said.
“Grant you want me and I want you my little boyfriend its ok”
With her encouragement he was naked with the silk garment in a circle at his feet. Katrina slowly released the knot that secured her blouse and let it hang loose as she performed a slow striptease removing her blouse button by button as he just stared up at her breasts waiting for them to make an entrance. As her blouse hit the carpet he was mesmerized by some very large breasts standing several inches over his head in her white bra his hands instantly were called into action and he reached above his head to cup them. They were the largest boobs he had ever felt, firm and yet yielding to his exploring fingers.
“Wait just a minute baby I’m still a little tall for you in these boots let me take them off”
He watched her bend over removing those boots and he even helped her coping a feel of her smooth legs as he did so.
“You know you were very excited when we talked about the size that you would become after this treatment session Grant. For weeks you’ve kept on about how much bigger my boobs feel to your smaller hands and how you couldn’t wait to see if your final height would put you at their level and now is the moment of truth. Is my boyfriend just the right size to suck my big tits standing up or does he need his tip toes to reach them?”
Grant was flying a full flag below, Katrina was teasing him like mad and he loved it. As she straightened up without the aid of her high heels he saw her bra swing itself towards him for an extreme close up. His eyes leveled with nipples which partially hid behind the soft semi transparent screen of her bra and as he was just beginning to check out her cleavage with his eyes darting into that sweet valley he felt Katrina push herself into him plastering his happy face into her thin bra.
“What a great size you are, smaller than we thought which makes these bigger and sexier than you were expecting”
As she pulled back he was bringing his hands around her body searching for her bra catch. It seemed a long way around her for his arms not that she was at all fat quite the contrary it was just his short arms reaching up. The catch fell to his fingers he had done this many times with several girlfriends but never one who wore such a big bra size as this. The bra fell and her nipples sprung out towards him thicker and maybe even as long as each of his own thumbs. Eagerly he wanted to get his lips around those nipples but they were not easily reached with his mouth.
“I think you need those tip toes”
Katrina teased forcing him to elevate himself on the extent of his toes until his lips greeted her right nipple and sucked madly upon it. Eventually after teasing him for a few seconds Katrina leaned forward a little making his connection far easier as his heels could now touch the ground once more.
“oh Grant! Graaaant!”
Katrina urged him to continue by pushing him into her breast further until just one of her D cups swelled magnificently against his small face covering his vision.
“Grant finally your mine!”
Her words he didn’t hear as he was too fired up to make sense of them and before he knew what was happening Katrina was moving him using her strength and size to push him towards a chair. Grant felt his rear end hit the side of the wooden chair and he shifted to slip back onto it, he was overwhelmed by her forwardness the way she commanded the situation but he didn’t mind being subservient he wanted her. Katrina watched his young face and saw the lust in his eyes as he watched her remove her skirt which had the effect of making her legs look as if they just extended that much longer to his eyes. Then those perfect pins slid over his smaller thinner thighs and he bore her weight as she pushed him all the way inside her. At this angle he was once again treated to a face full of her tanned and delicately perfumed cleavage as her boobs bounced wildly about his face as she began to ride him. If anything he was too small to fill her adequately yet this didn’t matter their connection was deep and hard as Katrina pushed down forcefully upon his shaft seeking every extra centimeter she could take from him.
“Grant tell me how gorgeous I am, tell me! Tell me!”
She cried out wanting to hear those compliments from his tongue, to hear Grant telling her those things had longed him to say for so long. Grant was inexperienced but this great big girl was doing everything, thrusting her large bare breasts in face , clamping those strong thighs around him and locking him in place whilst her body danced up and down upon his member in a frenzy of pent up
desire.
“Kat your gorgeous! Man you are so hot so……”
He drew a sharp breathe knowing he was on the verge of realizing before he finished his sentence
“…so big and sexy!”
His words seemed to flow out of his mouth in almost a scream as this girl made him erupt like never before. He gripped her smooth and shapely rear in his palms cupping a fraction of them as his fingers kneaded into the exterior whilst he soared on that wave of emotion. Katrina was close too but he had prematurely ended her journey. She slipped him out of her and seeing that he filled her with his seed stood there letting it drip its hot content onto his bare thigh below as she leaned over him still. Catching her own breath she pulled him from the chair maybe a little roughly yet he didn’t mind he was but a puppet to her now reveling in the pleasure she had just shown him. Katrina showed him that she wanted him to lie down on the carpet she needed to bury his head between her thighs. Grant was soon smothered with her sex upon his face its hot lips rubbing across his nose before finding his mouth. His reaction was natural and he buried his tongue into her as he felt her warm thighs upon his cheeks.
“That’s it show me how beautiful I am, kiss me, suck me!”
Katrina found her self over the edge in a matter of seconds and she held his head in a vice like fashion until every part of that electric tingle left her body. Rolling over she found herself laughing a laugh that confused Grant but a laugh that she couldn’t help but release.
“What’s so funny?”
He asked but she didn’t answer and containing herself she shifted over to him.
“Kiss me Grant”
Their lips combined and he was lost in her kiss and they cuddled and kiss several more times for what must have been ten or fifteen minutes until Katrina decided that they had better clean themselves up. Ten minutes later Katrina was dressed only in her underwear and they both stood in the kitchen as they refreshed themselves. Grant was still naked as they went to retrieve the rest of their clothes back in the living room but Katrina stopped him from picking up the dressing gown and in a playful manor she slipped it on as if to demonstrate how it fitted her perfectly.
“Hey I know that looks better on you but what am I going to wear do you keep any of my own clothes here?”
“Actually no, the clothes you came in this morning are way too big and we disposed of them but you wouldn’t recall that”
Katrina hadn’t really though this through in fine detail but managed to palm off his need for clothes.
“But hey when you have your final session in a few hours your height will be stabilized and I can go out and get you some clothes to fit the new you”
“Sure but what about for now?”
“You can put this on to cover yourself”
She picked up her discarded blouse and handed it to Grant who grimaced at the thought.
“Oh come on Grant it’s for a few hours tops I promise and it’ll be fun to see how big it is on you”
“You just want to embarrass me in your big clothes don’t you?”
Grant said as he put the blouse on and found it drowned him, it was odd to be dressed in this manor but his girlfriend seemed to be getting a kick out of it and he was game for a laugh or two.
“I just wanted to see how sexy my little man is wearing my clothes”
She tapped him on the bottom with a large hand and Grant playful slapped her back sparking off a game of rough and tumble between them which ended up with Katrina pinning him down on the floor having been able to put her superior strength to good effect.
“Now I’ve got you shorty do you give in?”
“Never! And not to a girl!”
He tried to push her away but Katrina held him there as she sat on top of his body restraining him with veritable ease. Pulling open her dressing gown she offered her huge breasts down lowering them until she could use them to slap his face beating him with their mass which soon had Grant admitting he had been whipped.
“I give in, ok, you win your much bigger and stronger than me!”
He laughed and felt kind of weak to admit she beat him however somehow he knew it would appeal to his girlfriend she seemed to like having the upper hand. For a while they relaxed on the sofa and Grant massaged her feet which felt pretty large in his hands but he knew in reality they were regular.
Having chatted for a while with his amazon girlfriend he was curious about a photograph he noticed on the side board. It was woman much older than Katrina with short shoulder length blonde hair.
“Is that your mum in the picture?”
“Yes, you remember her?”
“No not at all”