- Text Size +


“I’m looking forward to that now”
He found himself saying as he admired her long legs from behind following her though the house.

Having bathed together which was also a new experience they retired to bed and Nikki cuddled him in her arms pressing Grant to her bosom which he felt all to plainly through the thin lingerie she was now wearing.
“You are like my little teddy bear Grant”
She mused
“So small and cuddly I could squeeze you all night long you’re so cute at this size”
“Just don’t squeeze me to hard big woman you don’t know your own strength now”
Nikki smiled down at the dwindling man in her arms and the lack of presence he had in their king-size bed. Very soon they fell asleep with her wondering how much smaller he would appear the next day and with Grant wondering how much bigger his wife would appear.

When morning broke Grant felt the sunlight on his face through the window, he had slept well and very deeply dreaming about Nikki a rather erotic dream with her totally dominating him using her size to force him into various sexual acts. At one stage he also dreamt about Katrina as she tied him up and forced herself upon him a huge woman raping him with ease. But however unauthorized this encounter was in his dream he awoke with a major elevation between his legs telling him that part of him really enjoyed the situation of being under the total control of such large beautiful women. Grant noticed the softness of his bed sheet it was nice against his skin too nice he thought and opened his eyes as he felt its silky touch. To his surprise it wasn’t the thin sheets of the bed that covered his body but the silky folds of Nikki’s lingerie , the baby pink night dress she had worn last night only this was huge! He sat up alert and noticed his body was lost beneath the sea of pink and yet his mind knew this was a very short skimpy outfit on Nikki’s body barely covering her curves . How small had he become over night? He looked at the bed and it was larger than he would have expected stretching out a long distance. Nikki was missing from the room but he knew she would be back but what he didn’t know was how big his wife would be, yet judging his surroundings and the enormity of her pink night wear a lot bigger than he was by far! He pushed the pink material from his skin and stood up on the bed hardly making a depression in the springs beneath, the pillows looked huge behind him and he imagined just one of them would make a good sized mattress for his small body. Carefully he stepped to the edge of the bed and knew he couldn’t just drop his legs over the side and touch the floor , right now he had to grip the mattress cover and slide down to the carpet. With his bare feet hitting the carpet he was surprised at the pile that his toes sunk into, his carpet never felt so luxurious before but his size made many normal things seem far more grand. Like the size of the room it was a lot bigger than yesterday and the side of the bed rose over his head. Nikki’s chair rivaled him as he was no taller than its leg. What was he now eighteen inches? Less than two foot tall? This was quite possible based on the look of the furniture that belonged to giants in his view. He turned the corner of the bed and bumped into a dark object that struck his stomach. What was this huge black structure? He looked down and was gob smacked to see he had walked into the back of Nikki’s high heel. The very tall high heel she had worn yesterday evening but now the back of that shoe was reaching up to his navel. He looked over it as if to verify this wasn’t a prop of some kind or a joke Nikki was playing on him, but his eyes saw the worn interior and could read the label stating ladies size five. Walking around the shoe he gasped at it, pushing against its side he felt its weight and it was like a large heavy table to maneuver. This was a wondrous environment; it was like he had woken up and entered a theme park where adults became tiny but in familiar surroundings. As he studied her shoe with interest he began to appreciate that Nikki could slip her large feet into these shoes and that meant a wife who would be astoundingly tall, or as he said yesterday a giant woman. As if on cue he heard footsteps approach and did he actually feel the vibration beneath his feet? A mighty door opened to the bedroom and Nikki casually walked in. Nikki the giantess to Grant who was awestruck to be in the same room as such a large female who happened to be his wife the woman he loved. If she seemed huge yesterday he wasn’t prepared for the changes today, Nikki was dressed in a business suit a knee length black skirt and her white blouse which looked painted over her recently enlarged chest, it had to contend with two additional letters of the alphabet cup wise and this made for an impressive result. Grant couldn’t imagine a more imposing sight than the gorgeous giant woman she had become to him and he was almost cowering with his back to the bed for protection as her large high heeled open toed leather sandals glided in front of him level with his waist and these sandals were supporting a pair of enormous bare legs rising into that skirt way above.
“Grant?”
She called seeing her abandoned night dress she had carefully placed over him this morning. He was almost scared to reveal himself to someone so big, someone so familiar yet he was only level with the calves of this giant offering such an unfamiliar perspective as he noticed the tensing of her toned muscles on her legs.
“Nikki down here!”
He called up to her and Nikki’s big blue eyes fell to the floor and caught site of him at last.
“Grant, look at you honey!”
He listened to that voice and it was deeper just notably than normal perhaps amplified just a touch by her size. Nikki stepped towards him and could see where he was now reaching a height far below that of yesterday and today she wore a more regular pair of heels. How magnificent she appeared as she loomed high above him reaching perhaps twenty maybe thirty feet tall in his estimations.
“You look so much smaller than yesterday darling”
She stated and then she kneeled down before him collapsing that tree tall body until she could lower her face to meet his eyes. Her long blonde hair fell around her face and down over Grant just briefly upon his bare skin until she flicked it away and behind her.
“and you’ve shot up in the world its phenomenal like I am looking through the eyes of a tiny child”
“Kat did say you would be like a two or three year old, I think you look a lot smaller”
“I feel the same as normal but it’s like this room has been enlarged and my wife has been turned into a giant woman along with it”
“Its fantastic Grant you are so cute like this you are almost like a doll sized man, I bet I could even lift you using only one hand”
Grant looked at the size of one of those hands which appeared huge yet retained their feminine exterior despite the large expanse of her palms.
“Would you like to me to try?”
Nikki asked itching to get her hands on him and to lift him like only a giant person could.
“You want to pick me up with your hand?”
“Only if you want me to darling”
She smiled sweetly and moved her hand towards his waist as he nodded. His waist was thin enough now that her outstretched fingers nearly encircled his body as she took his weight and he felt his feet leave the carpet below. Grant could see he wasn’t heavy but not that light as she added her other hand to steady him as he was lifted to her face level.
“how was that?”
She grinned suspending him easily from the floor as she spoke to him.
“like nothing I have ever experienced”
He was in awe of her power as she held him this way. He couldn’t help but noticed her beautiful face was almost as long as his own body and also how delightfully large and suggestive her lips had become exceeding those that pleasured him the night previous. Oh to feel the softness and size of those lips he thought to himself.
“This is turning me on holding you and you being so little like this. I mean it makes me feel so big and so sexy”
“You are big Nikki everything about you is so large and so incredibly sexy, your hands, your lips, your legs….”
Grant began to reel off a list of body parts as Nikki interjected lowering her man down by a foot in order to he could face her bulging cleavage that was threatening to escape the clingy v neck of her white blouse.
“and don’t forget my breasts”
Her words left those luscious lips baiting his ever desire as she pushed out her chest with a deep breath knowing the effect it would have on her husband as her massive bosom increased its already
huge appearance to him.
“How could I they are simply enormous!”
His hands reached out for her curves but teasingly Nikki moved him away dangling his body at arms length so he couldn’t touch.
“Nikki please”
“You want them do you little man?”
“Yes!”
He cried unable to reach the objects of his desire and totally under his wife’s control. Nikki prolonged his growing desperation to feel the enormity of what defined her blouse so well as she placed him down upon the floor at her feet.
“Now you are really teasing me girl”
Grant walked around her immense frame as Nikki smiled down looking at his frustration growing. He couldn’t reach any part of her beyond her upper calves and she knew it.
“I can’t tease you for long shorty because I want you just as much as you want me right now”
“Then pick me up big woman”
Nikki grinned at his request and lifted him once again with two hands walking him over to her chair and sitting herself down. She let him stand on the taught platform of her skirt as it spanned between her legs and he stood there on her lap. Grant was now able to reach her body and confronted her blouse as his next obstacle. Reaching up he began to undo the trail of buttons starting above her waist and working his way to the curve of her breasts. Slowly her firm body beneath revealed inch by inch through the gaps that now opened up offering with each button a more enticing view. But he couldn’t reach her top button and had to elevate himself by using the waist band of her skirt to stand upon gripping it with his toes as he unfastened this last barrier the final button that would reveal the true size of her assets. Grant fell back due to his unstable stance and landed comfortably on her skirt which supported him like a trampoline yet not as bouncy. But he had achieved his goal and gawping up from his prone position on her skirt he could now see her enormous sexy bra emerging.
“wow”
He said making Nikki smile as she proudly pulled aside her blouse and projected her bra forward. Never before had he seen such a big female piece of underwear, it was also very revealing as each of the white cups were practically see through in a sheer delicate material that was detailed with swirls of flowery lace patterns. Very clearly her thick nipples could be seen impressing upon this material and the bra did everything in its power to push her breasts together and upwards in order to really demonstrate the volume of her true cleavage potential.
“Man that’s a big bra and those are huge tit’s Nikki”
Grant announced as he reached up and his hands managed to touch the exterior of the smooth patterned bra running them along the under curve.
“I bet they look pretty enormous to you now huh? I mean this is a 34 double D cup bra but now you are so much smaller than me my bra size and these great big boobs of mine must look ten times larger than you’re used to seeing them”
Grant didn’t think her mathematics worked out but he couldn’t deny this was the biggest bra that he had seen and inside it the biggest breasts he had ever seen, each one of them probably challenged his own weight. Nikki could see he was intoxicated with her busty display and nothing could break his eyes free of her jiggling bust.
“So, so much bigger”
He said almost not focusing on his words as he drooled at his wife like never before. Nikki grinned down at her husband so fixated by her body and wanted him to enjoy every second of this moment.
She moved her hands to her bra and Grant expected it to be removed when Nikki pulled it outwards stretching the cups away from her breasts and straining the white bands of material that held it in place. Leaning forward a little she hovered her breasts over Grants small frame as he looked up from beneath her chest then Nikki moved that very delectable cleavage over his head maneuvering her large outstretched bra behind him. In a swift movement she relaxed the bra and shifted down her body just enough that she caught his whole head and shoulders in the valley of her cleavage and trapped it there in a warm smothering encounter as the bra pushed him in nice and tight against her.
“You enjoy yourself in my bra honey”
She teased moving her ample flesh around his small head. For Grant this was awesome and surprising to find his entire face buried in tit flesh and he was totally turned on now as Nikki wobbled her charms around with his head feeling every movement first hand.
“My boobs are bigger than your little head Grant you are so small baby”
His response was muffled spoken into her breasts which tickled Nikki. Slowly she unclasped her bra from behind her back and pulled away her blouse releasing Grant. His face was red and hot from this experience and she smiled down at him thinking how cute he looked like this. With her breasts revealed Grant reached up and clasped just one with two arms caressing it as she let him freely play with both of them each in turn. It was then that Nikki changed her tone with him it was still seductive yet it was moving into a maternal type tease.
“You know Grant you are small enough to be my little baby for real now. I mean look at me Grant I’m so big compared to you that I could be your mummy, would you like to be my little baby and have your pretty mummy take special care of you?”
Grant looked up as her boobs wiggled into his upper body and Nikki cooed down at him.
“yes”
His reply came in an admission of weakness to her.
“then let mummy hold you my sweet little baby, let me hold you in my arms”
Nikki scooped one single arm under his back positioning his full body length along it and cradling him just like a mother to a small baby.
“Do you like mummy’s big boobies, do you like how sexy they are?”
She ensured Grant was faced with her boobs brushing against him rubbing along his face and the sides of his body.
“Can you feel how heavy they are how full of mummy’s milk they are?”
Grant was in ecstasy now Nikki was taking this role play to an extreme and he could almost convince himself that he was her baby and was breathless as she placed a single breast upon his whole body laying its form across his chest and his legs it was of such magnitude that it eclipsed most of his body beneath it and he felt smothered but only for a teasing few seconds as he took but a fraction of its weight. As she removed her breast from the top of his body Grants manhood sprung back more rigid than ever begging for attention. Nikki shifted his body allowing him to face her left nipple.
“Mummy has the biggest sexiest breasts doesn’t she? But you look hungry baby shall mummy feed you now? Would you like to suck on mummy’s big nipples?”

She offered and Grant reached up two arms circling what he could of the huge girth of her breast as Nikki moved her aroused nipple guiding it towards his mouth. Instantly he was surprised at the thickness and length of her nipple it required his mouth to open wide to accept it and it fell deep into his mouth that now eagerly sucked and licked for all it was worth. Suddenly he felt something odd some warm liquid entering his throat as he sucked, then more of this liquid it was milk and Nikki was actually breast feeding him! Her milk flowed rapidly at first in a volume that overwhelmed his mouth making it dribble down the sides as he found him self instinctively swallowing back what he could and actually enjoying this sensation.
“Oh yes little baby likes mummy’s warm milk don’t you?”
Nikki coed over him and felt so strange having her husband suckling from her breast, his little face was eclipsed by her boob as she felt him draining her milk. Although it was partly a maternal type feeling for her because it was Grant it was somehow very sexual and she was enjoying the attention to her nipple and almost sighing with the release of her milk. Nikki used her free hand to play with Grants erection and whilst he suckled to her she played with him sending Grant into orbit as her large fingers wrestled with his shaft and balls. Then he felt that hand move away just as he was almost reaching critical mass this broke his hungry attention to her nipple when he sensed warm liquid dripping over his helmet and traveling down his shaft. What was this? His eyes inquired and saw Nikki’s large free hand pumping her right breast over him and expressing its milky content onto his excitement. With this new lubrication she then continued with her long fingers to bring him off and he spurted his satisfaction over the very tip of her huge breast. Nikki smiled down and kissed her husband who was still recovering in her arms.
“Nikki, did that really happen? Did you just breast feed me?”
”You mean before you sprayed the underside of my boob here with your appreciation? Yes I did”
Nikki laughed at the absurdity of the situation a grown man actually suckling like a baby from her own breast but however absurd it was it actually happened and they both had enjoyed it.
“But how?”
It was a question Nikki was prepared for.
“Last night I felt them leaking and woke up with a small stain on my top. I felt their fullness and by this morning they were aching wanting release, I knew if you didn’t drain them I would have to express some off. But how this happened is my fault, the GF copied across the status of each of my breast in entirety based on the date I set. So not only did I get the full benefit of the extra cup sizes that I had in my pregnancy it somehow instigated milk production.”
“Amazing and a touch embarrassing”