- Text Size +


About half and hour later we snuck down the corridor to the girls dorms and located Marcy and Angels room. Marcy opened the door and she looked like she was ready for fun, she was wearing a short red mini skirt and white belly shirt and had her long brunette hair fixed up on her head with just a few stray strands delicately hanging down her face. I hadn’t realised she was such a looker. As we stepped in sat on the bed was Rogue who instantly got up to greet Bobby and I noticed she was displaying a lot less flesh than Marcy and even had a pair of thin evening gloves on, strange I thought perhaps it was trendy? Sat next to her was the amazing body of Angel. She was more than hot tonight if it was winter she would have melted the snow for miles around. She was dressed in a white crop top that was simply painted over her large bust stretching the bright pink letters that spelt “Babe” across it and I had to agree with that statement. Her legs looked like they had grown since I last salivated over them as they stretched out from under a pair of tight black hot pants and below she wore some black platform boots that had some tall heels on them. Her hair was down and just looked a million dollars as she had taken those straight blonde locks and added some loose twists and curls to them. Her large blue eyes hit mine in an instant and the reaction told me my appearance was perhaps equally as pleasant to her.
“Hi John ready for a night to remember?”
“always”
I smiled and saw that Marcy was getting ready to teleport us as she began to link hands with the others. I reached down a hand to help Angel up and she gladly accepted and came to stand at my side as we all gathered in a circle. My eyes became drawn to my right as we waited and I appreciated that Angel was quite a tall girl but then those heels did seem considerable that she wore. Marcy explained we would all feel a tingling sensation and she counted down from three and in a blink of an eye there we all stood inside what appeared to be a cloak room.
“perfect no ones down here”
Marcy grinned and we all followed her out and down a small corridor to where the music was thumping inside the heart of the nightclub. Hundreds of kilometres travelled in an instant, no door men to by pass and no entrance fee , pretty impressive I thought. We all ended up sat around some soft padded seats before a mirrored finished table that was set in a private alcove like many others around the dance floor. Very soon Marcy and Dan headed off for a dance to join the veritable swarm of eighteen to thirty year old revellers and I got some drinks in with Bobby.
“Angels into you pal big time”
He offered nudging me in the ribs as we waited for the bar tender to gather our order.
“You think?”
”Cant keep her eyes of ya , you lucky son of bitch! could be your lucky night”
“we’ll see.”
I liked his observation and hoped it was true she did seem quite friendly but I hadn’t really got chatting with her yet.
“You and Rogue ok I noticed you two for a couple seem a little distant if you don’t mind me saying?”
“Oh you noticed?”
He looked down in a dejected fashion for a few minutes
“its her mutant power we cant you know kiss or touch , well get that near each other at all”
“I see sort of poisonous or something that would explain the gloves?”
“nah she just absorbs mutants powers and if she holds on too long well she could kill”
We chatted for a few moments more and it made me wonder what powers or differences Angel had?
Back from the bar I witnessed Bobby showing off his skills as he personally chilled each drink with a touch of the ice power from his fingers. Following which Rogue and Bobby went off to join the others on the dance floor and I took the opportunity to chat with Angel. Immediately we hit it off and we seemed to have a lot in common, both of us resented attending the school when at our ages we could easily be working but then both of us realised we were different. Angel told me she was excited about the special job she had been offered and in a few days time she would find out all about it. The evening went off well and it was in the late hours when the night club began to wind up and Angel and I had spent all of the time laughing and talking and generally flirting heavily with each other. I was on a high and couldn’t have felt better.
“come on John lets dance and you can show a girl what moves you’ve got”
I watched as the slim but curvy frame of Angel stood up and she swished her blonde hair dramatically behind her and wiggled that perfect little bottom onto the dance floor. It was a slow closing track playing and ideal for me to get to grips with her. I followed along to the dance floor and saw her curling a finger seductively for me to join her as she gently swayed to the music. I could have watched that body sway all night! Walking up to my dancing partner I suddenly found that as we embraced she was a lot taller than I had noticed and I was looking at her forehead and blonde hair. I looked down not so far to her sexy large blue eyes as she formed a smile that blew me away, she had a stunning smile with that sort of movie star quality. As we danced she pushed her body gently into mine and I could feel those firm breasts of hers nudging my lower chest and I was getting turned on.
”You’re a little shorter than I thought”
She whispered in my ear as we moved in unison.
“and you’re a lot taller but I guess its down to those platform heels”
I smiled and she grinned giving me a strange look
“Im not wearing my platforms I can’t dance in those big things this is all me”
What did she say?
I stepped back breaking our embrace for a second and she wasn’t kidding, she had kicked off her boots to the side of the dance floor and her petite little feet stood before mine which didn’t look that much bigger even with my shoes on? She seemed to sense something was wrong it was probably the bemused look on my face.
“hey something I said?”
Those lovely blue eyes stared at me as I thought to myself she’s just taller than you remember….its nothing to do with your shoes and clothes earlier….
But as much as I told myself those things it bugged me.
“no Angel im just being stupid I didn’t realise you were this tall that’s all”
“Well thanks for the flattery but really im kind of average , anyway don’t you like tall girls?”
“of course I do”
I smiled and for the first time our lips met as we kissed and I shrugged away the thoughts that had shadowed my mind.
“then there isn’t a problem is there?”
Angel smiled that melting pout that she could offer and walked across to retrieve her boots as the music led into another slow ballad. I could see most of our group dancing together as Angel urged that we slip out to the corridor by the cloak room presumably to be alone. I followed very eager to taste those lips again. She leaned back against the wall and flexed her shoulders a little backwards, it was a natural action as she relaxed but it caught my eye as her crop top expanded proudly with her large jutting breasts before settling. I admit I was a breast man and this girl could captivate me without trying as she had a pair that stood proudly to attention off of her slim frame. She noticed my gaze and it produced a coy smile before I pretended to look away.
“John I’ve really enjoyed being here tonight”
Angel lent down pulling her knee high boots up her legs one by one which offered me a flash of cleavage and boy did this girl have cleavage!
“yeh it’s a cool hang out here , as Rogue said they’ve got a killer DJ”
I replied trying to reel my eyes back in but my attentions were noticed once more as she glanced up before she switched to the other boot.
“actually it was the company I enjoyed more, your really something….”
She paused as if considering whether to continue
“….you make me laugh, you’re gorgeous and you’re a dam good kisser”
I saw her blush a little and I was taken back by her compliments my brain started to shout at me “say something smooth compliment her back your in there.”
My mind raced just as Angel stood back up and in one swift motion wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss a deep lingering kiss that swirled my thoughts of what to say. It was then as our lips unlocked I noticed suddenly this beautiful girl had risen several inches higher and she was at least two maybe three inches taller than me in those platform boots and her chest was firmly pressed to my own and almost framing my neck. My eyes darted down as those firm but soft bulges in her top squished sexily into me , man they were large and she was so tall!
“your big”
What did I just say? Her face was amused as she half cracked a smile at my words and caught me with my eyes almost in her top. Dam that mouth of mine it just engaged without my brain I must have been thinking about her breasts.
“thank you”
She passed this off as if she was proud of her endowments and how they gained my attention and then as I looked up she whispered softly.
“do you like big girls John?”
“I err well …um”
Oh why did she ask me that… I loved big breasts but now I was so embarrassed as I stuttered like an idiot.
“Im teasing big boy calm down I think that face of yours answered my question”
She leaned in to kiss me and it was then she seemed to note the advantage her boots gave over me.
“Hey what do you know Im taller than you in these boots”
I felt a little strange I wasn’t used to seeing many girls taller than me and it raised the question was she taller than before in those boots or was it me who ….nah I didn’t want to go there it must be her platforms combined with her natural height she was a tall girl I must have underestimated just how tall.
“Do you always wear such high platforms?”
She glanced down at her fashionable boots admiring them as I took a nice glance at the side of her legs.
“would you be disappointed if I said yes, Im not really into flats they don’t do justice to a girls legs…I have lots of high heels and that, im kinda into shoes and boots….John does it bother you im a bit taller in these?”
“No not at all, you look great I was just surprised how tall they made you that’s all. If we go out again ill remember to bring mine”
We laughed and I was glad to move past the discussion on height if we ended up as an item I would have to get used to this girl being that bit taller in her heels when we partied. Besides there was nothing wrong in my books with taller women it made them all the more attractive, and at my estimate of a good six foot three in her heels Angel was tall.
We ended up kissing again and even more passionately than before, she certainly didn’t seemed bothered that I was a touch shorter. The music had died in the distance and we both returned to join the others. They all seemed pretty drunk but more unusual than that I was now sure they all seemed taller especially the guys. What was going on here?
Marcy in her tipsy state leaned towards me and almost fell into me and ended up with her hands around my shoulders as she straightened up. That’s when it hit me that she was nearly eye to eye with me and I didn’t recall her being exceptionally tall?
“ready to go home shorty?”
Shorty? Since when did I get referred to as shorty? I struggled a grin and we all joined hands in our group out of sight of any others in the alcove area. Was Angels
hand larger than before? It didn’t seem to sit in mine like it did earlier or was I mistaken? Something was wrong but what?
Marcy concentrated and we materialised in the grounds of the school.
“oops!”
She laughed and I could see we had been lucky she got us here at all as Marcy was quite inebriated as Dan walked her back to the dorms. We all ended up splitting into couples and making our own way back. I of course walked beside Angel placing my arm around her thin waist which seemed a little high. As we stood outside her room I waited to see if I would be in luck for a final kiss.
“Its Saturday tomorrow are you going back to your parents or…”
Angel began to ask and I could see it was leading to some sort of invitation.
“…would you like to go swimming with me John down at the cove?”
“mmm my parents house or spending time with you in your swim suit?”
I gave a cheeky smile and continued as this blue eyed beauty gave me the most dazzling look.
“no contest Ill be there”
“great lets meet at ten in the car park we can take my bike that is unless you have a car?”
Dam I felt awful I had never passed my test or indeed been interested in cars.
“afraid not your bike it is”
She closed those lips into a pout and we kissed again. Was I tilting my head up more than before to meet her lips? As she broke our locked lips I was left with that nice tingling of her lipstick on my own as I made it back to my room. Bobby was flat out asleep still dressed on top of his bed and I had to check out what was happening to me it was becoming obvious something was different. I slipped my foot out of the shoes I wore with ease, if it wasn’t for the fact I knew they were mine I would have sworn they belonged to a basketball player. I undressed and went to the bath room to study my body in the mirror, I looked normal just as toned and muscular as ever I hadn’t lost my physique but what about my height? Angel looked tall , Marcy was tall and I couldn’t help thinking that I should have been a lot taller than both of them. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything accurate to measure myself with and finally I gave up with the inaccurate estimates I could produce from comparing myself to the door frame and I went to bed confused and a touch worried.

The light from the window settled warmly on my face and eventually woke me up in the morning. I saw Bobby had left he always went to jogging around the grounds but that meant it was gone 9.30! I fumbled for my clock by the bed and it read 9.50am, boy did I sleep well. I jumped out of bed and raced to splash my face with water and wake myself up. I found a t-shirt and my swim shorts but when I put them on I knew things hadn’t improved overnight. The shorts normally came above my knees but my knees couldn’t be seen and if it wasn’t for the draw string to adjust the waist significantly I would have had them in a pool at my ankles. The t-shirt with its sports logo was big and baggy but it would have to do. I looked at my array of shoes and ignored them , bare foot at the beach would be fine. Grabbing a towel a wallet and my deodorant I ran my fingers back through my hair and styled it rapidly , a shave would have to wait but then I wasn’t one of those guys who’s needed to shave daily.
I ran into the car park seeing Angel was on her bike with its engine running. She had a 125cc city scooter and she looked like a model as she sat on it almost posing. She had a pair of wedge beach sandals on and then it was all her glorious bare tanned and very toned legs rising into the smallest pair of cut off jeans I had ever seen. On top those generous breasts jiggled delightfully in a bright blue vest top as the bikes engine idled away. All that long blonde hair fell around her shoulders and back in a golden cascade ready to fly in the wind and I was trying hard not to wolf whistle out loud as I approached.
“Hey John your looking sporty”
She smiled as I almost felt her eyes scan my body.
“and you look fantastic”
“thanks”
She offered a slight blush and then indicated I should climb on to the pillion seat.
I stowed my towel with hers strapped to the metal carrier and threw my leg over the seat which was higher than it looked.
“Hey where are you two going?”
It was Miss-direction and Marcy walking towards us.
“down to the cove!”
Angel yelled over the two stroke engine
“Hey are you two an item now?”
Marcy inquired in that girly cant wait to gossip kind of way, I waited to see how Angel would respond as I sat on the back of the bike trying to act cool.
“we are working on it”
I heard her response and she let one free hand clasp my bent knee for a few seconds.
“he hasn’t seen me in my bathing suit yet Angel”
I saw a challenging look on Miss-directions face and Angel just shrugged it off.
“See ya!”
Came her cry and I nearly tumbled back as we sped off down the road at a rapid pace. My hands dared to slide either side of her thin top by her waist and I looked down admiring her backside. Although it wasn’t law to wear helmets we still couldn’t talk with the wind and noise as we buzzed down a few long main roads to find the coastal trail. I spent the time marvelling at her from behind in-between the times her long hair was forced to splash into my face occasionally in the breeze. I’d been to the Cove before it was privately owned by the school and used during the week for swimming lessons and such, however it was open to all at the weekends. As we journeyed the short route I noticed my perspective had altered. My seat was arranged higher than Angels as normal with the pillion position but before now I could swear that I could see slightly over her head. Looking now as her hair lashed briefly across my eyes and I brushed it clear all I could see was the back of her head? This was getting weird was it my imagination tricking me or based on my clothes and last nights experiences was I going to have to admit that I had lost a few inches in height somehow? I wasn’t ready for that and I had to admit I feared it may be some side effect of my mutancy kicking in that I couldn’t control.