- Text Size +


Sam blasted in the air standing up. She stamped barely missing us with a huge foot as the grass depressed and quaked at her boots power and made all of us unsteady. Sam couldn’t quite reach the emitter above now but using the edge of the plinth to boost her height her fingers just managed to touch it activating a count down timer.
“bring her down Angel now!”
Focusing Angel began to reduce her sister as fast as possible back to normal levels and there was a bewildered Sam less than seven feet tall facing us.
”its too late Angel your too late”
Sam smiled
“You’ll never switch it off in time”
I saw Jean restrain Sam with the aid of her powers as Angel looked up at the torch in the statues hand it was glowing and begin to resonate with energy ready to unleash that power.
“Jean Ive an idea”
“Storm? Storm are you there?”
”Angel Im flying down to your position now”
“Storm can you strike that thing with your lighting fast?”
”that’s not possible Angel my blast could fuel that thing and make its effects worse
or trigger it off early”
“then we need to minimise its effects Storm can you get me up there?”
“ I can try”
“here this may help”
Angel shrunk herself to a manageable size of two feet tall and Storm carried her up to the torch with relative ease. Reaching out Angel touched the device and began to shrink it to minute proportions she was about to crush it in her hand when it went off and she felt a slight sting and tingle. The emitter was then crushed in her hand. A wave of relief rose over all of us as they both glided to the ground to join us. I ran to Angel as Storm assisted Jean to manhandled Sam to the Blackbird. I smiled looking down for a change at Angel as she began to grow slowly back.
“Im sapped John my powers need a full recharge after this I guess once im back up to normal it’s a conventional night of passion for us baby”
I grinned not too upset by this, for the last few days I had gone up and down like a human yoyo it would be nice to look down on my girl for an evening.
“that’s ok Angel im sure it wont be as bad as you think having your man with the advantage for a change”
I grinned as her eyes came up to my chest and then to my chin. But my grin dropped to a mouth open expression as she continued to rise past my chin and nose and then we stood eye to eye.
“What going on?”
I started to ask as Angels blue eyes began to rise over my own and once more I was looking up to my girlfriends beautiful face as she towered over me. I looked forward when she finally stopped and I was staring at her lower neck just over the rise of her healthy cleavage by my chin.
“Angel have you shrunk me again I thought you exhausted your power?”
“Oh god John its that tiny emitter it got me before I crushed it, It must have permanently enlarged me!”
“You must be seven foot tall! You tower over me”
I tried to comprehend the change
“And I like it”
Angel smiled lifting my chin to look her in the eyes as she stood close with her tall frame pressing lovingly against mine
“so what did you say about having the advantage tonight babe?”
She leaned down to kiss my lips and we held hands walking off to the Blackbird. …………………………………………………………………

ALTERNATE ENDING………

Angel shrunk herself to a manageable size of two feet tall and Storm carried her up to the torch. Reaching out Angel touched the device and began to shrink it in order that she could crush it before it activated. With seconds to spare she held it in her fist and collapsed it into a smouldering smudge of metal. As Storm carried her back down towards me a wave of relief rose over all of us. When they touched down I ran to Angel as Storm assisted Jean manhandling Sam to the Blackbird. I smiled looking down for a change at Angel as she began to grow slowly back.
“Im sapped John my powers need a full recharge after this I guess once im back up to normal it’s a conventional night of passion for us baby”
I grinned not too upset by this, for the last few days I had gone up and down like a human yoyo it would be nice to look down on my girl for an evening.
“that’s ok Angel im sure it wont be as bad as you think having your man with the advantage for a change”
Watching her grow to her full 5ft 5 inches plus her heels I couldn’t help smirk a little as I looked down on Angel. We joined hands and walked to the Blackbird. Flying back with everyone present we all chatted about the incident explaining parts to each other filling in the gaps for the likes of Scott and Wolverine. Sam was restrained by some clamps fitted to her chair her sister restricting her height and permanently cancelling out her powers had angered her but she was strangely quiet.
“Congratulations reducer you’ve excelled yourself in this mission the Professor and the rest of the world owes you a debt of gratitude for saving the world as we know it”
Angel smiled pleased with herself and reached over to my chair to squeeze my hand.
“Listen to you all you think its all over don’t you , did you really think it would be so easy….ha!”
Sam looked very smug and Jean held her hands to her head
“Oh my god no”
“What is it Jean what did you see in that mind of hers”
“yes tell them Jean tell them what you learned”
Sam prompted
“Ill share the images with all of you”
My mind seemed to open up and I could see a vivid movie being played out in my head clear as day whilst Jean provided the commentary to her mental projection.
“This was Sam at the plant before we arrived and we are seeing the events through her eyes as they unfold. “
I saw Sam looking down at her long legs and those big black boots she wore as they rose sailing over the heads of scared workers as they evaded them. All of them must have measured a lot less than ankle high as we could see the odd comparison where her shoe would fall just missing a group of men. Casually she strode through the plant with total disregard for their safety pummelling cars that happened to be where her huge feet would land and laughing. The noisy emergency klaxon was blearing across the industrial complex and Sam simply kicked the tower that suspended the speakers like it was a small toy disabling the repetitive sound that was clearly annoying her. Now we saw her turn her attention elsewhere to a huge building or maybe not so huge to her, Jean continued her commentary.
“Sam knew why she was at the water plant , she knew it was the main supply to the citizens of the city. Ripping the corrugated metal roof off several of the buildings she found the main feeder tank and set her fiendish plan into action”
I watched through Sam’s eyes once more as she knelt over the building and her huge breasts dangled into its confines , she chased desperate workers away by simply toying with them confronting them with tons of woman flesh as she shimmied her ample charms down into the space herding the men and women to the emergency exits. With no one now insight she sized up a little as the building got a lot smaller and what was she doing now? I wondered as we all saw her fingers peel a huge metal plate back to reveal millions of gallons of treated water destined for the populous.
With a huge laugh she was now lifting up her top looking down into her cleavage and pulling an enormous perhaps seventy foot long breast out and hovering it above the water. The same laugh echoed in the building interior below as Sam massaged her hand on her nipple and we saw her milk , gallons of it squirting into the water below and mixing with it.
“Sam realised when she became a certain height with the emitter she could naturally express her milk but this wasn’t any normal milk it was laced with her power and now seeded into the public domain to every domestic water supply”
Jean concluded as the images faded and we last saw Sam shrinking herself down satisfied she had completed her mission.
“But what does this mean?”
Storm questioned cant we stop that water?
”Its too late “
Jean replied
“the contaminated water will have been pumped around the city by now there is now way to stop what has begun”
“That’s right X-men”
Sam smugly laughed
“The emitter on the statue was just a back up to our game plan and now in the next few hours every woman who showers, drinks and come in contact with water will be looking down on their man , looking WAY down on their man!”
I simply looked at Angel and the rest of the team as we attempted to appreciate the chaos that would unfold the following day………………………