- Text Size +


“We cant let her!”
I heard Angels cry but what could we do?
“I cant see a way to stop her she is just too powerful my powers and yours are useless against her. I’ve already signalled the military that we have failed im not sure what else we can do but get out of her way”
“Wait there may be something we can do”
“John can you time freeze her?”
To Jeans surprised Angel reached onto her shoulder and pulled all six inches of me from behind the blonde screen of her long hair.
“John Cable?”
She looked bemused
“don’t ask”
Angel smiled
“John has the ability to freeze someone in time sort of suspend them in time for a short period , if we could just climb up there to her necklace and disable that emitter she would be susceptible to my shrinking powers and I could bring her down”
“Well it’s a plan a dangerous plan but John can you do this with Angel?”
“I err im not sure Miss Grey that’s one big female I don’t think my time field would be strong enough unless I was full size and even if it was I couldn’t sustain it for long”
“we may only need a few seconds if we can get you both up close and Angel can return you to normal at the last minute we may be in with a chance. Here Angel take my com-link for John he may need it”
Jean instructed sounding confident and handed the com-link button to Angel who shrunk it down so I could fix it to my t-shirt.
“Angel Ill focus my mental powers to help lift you up there , you will still have to steady yourself and climb a little but it’ll be better than any rope”
“I hope you have a head for heights Angel”
I gulped looking up at the distracted Sam as all 300 feet of her filled the world above my six inch perspective.
“Being leggy it runs in the family eh?”
Struggling some humour to diffuse the tenseness of the situation Angel held me towards her costume and pulled the zip down enough to show off her cleavage but not enough to expose her bra and shrinking me down a few inches I was placed up to my armpits in that tight valley of colliding breasts but this time able to look out.
“You’ll be safer in here whilst I climb”
In seconds Angel felt her feet leave the ground under the focused beam of Jeans mental telekinesis and she used the creases of the black leather boots to scale the rear of them and high up to the top.
“What is it with you giant women and high heels?”
I joked as a wall of black leather rushed past before my eyes. It was fortunate that Sam was crouching and her denim mini skirt was close to the top of her high boots. With a slight wobble of instability Angel reached up off of the rim of the boots and made a handful of the thick skirt material. Higher she climbed still assisted by Jean although less and less with the distance now involved until we reached the curve of her sisters rear and managed to struggle to the unused belt buckle loop above on the waist band. But now there was a problem, above her waist band we’d paused at it was tanned but completely bare skin rising for forty feet until her crop top took over way above.
“That’s impossible I wont be able to grip she’s to big!”
Sam muttered to me
“She’ll feel me against her skin, there’s nothing to hold on to”
As luck would have it Sam moved her head angle above and with it a mass of golden hair cascaded from her shoulders and down her entire back covering the climber resting on her skirt with her little passenger namely me.
“what luck you can climb her hair”
I suggested
“She’ll feel me”
“Not if you make both of us smaller Angel so you have almost no weight that she could notice”
Angel shrank both of us and the hair turned into ropes aiding her passage to the crop top above , now it was a longer more arduous task as her reduction in size had doubled perhaps tripled our journey.
“God her hair smells as good as yours”
I commented inhaling the golden cables.
“thank god for long hair eh?”
My idle chatter went unanswered by Angel she was far to busy for now as we cleared near the half way mark.
“I need a rest”
Angel panted and as luck would have it there was the outline of the rear of Sam’s bra catch with the back band showing through the tight red top. It protruded enough that the very tips of Angels boots could hold onto the ridge it formed enough to take some long breathes which I enjoyed immensely as her chest swelled and moved lovingly bigger around my small body. In the next minute we made her shoulder a perilously high position even though she was crouching and the material was still a little damp up here. From our view Angel could see Sam was busy tapping her nails onto the second detached emitter that she had obviously now enlarged and fixed wedged into the torch of the statue it appeared she was delicately setting its functions and transferring power through her finger tips inside its core.
“We need to get you down as far as we can to her necklace darling and that other emitter she’s using to block my powers. The closer the better once she realises we don’t have a clue how long you might be able to hold her”
“especially even smaller like this”
I added aware that as much of a giantess as Angel was to me now the one she was stood on was on a much vaster scale.
“Oh maybe I can add a bit to you now”
I was lifted free of my boob paradise my now regular accepted mode of travel and Angel made me bigger until I was waist size to her . With all the changes in height I hadn’t a clue where we both now registered compared to Sam but as Angel took my hand the question was soon answered as we ventured to step closer to the sloping side of her shoulder that dropped away to her chest below. If I ever had vertigo from a giantess it was now.
“Holy sh….”
I was a man in total awe , Sam’s crop top flowed down in a sheer drop and then curved out and out and still out! The crevasse of cleavage stretched on endlessly , well almost to me and looking up at Angel beside me she saw the look in my eyes.
“If she wasn’t a giantess , believe me these are still giant sized she’s a double F cup”
”I may be dating the wrong sister”
I smiled and Angel nudged me with her backside in playful manor, I was surprised we both could sustain such high spirits and jovial mannerisms given the task and challenge at hand but maybe most of it was to distract our thoughts from what we had gotten ourselves into. Scaling a giant female bent on empowering all women was not something to take lightly.
“Oh god the necklace is down in her cleavage John, dam those big tits of hers! Your gonna have to make your way down there”
“Angel that’s like one of those ski slopes I might fall straight through”
“No , I didn’t mean directly down the front , come on follow me”
Angel walked me along the shoulder with her which became unsteady as the huge woman moved a little knocking us both down for a second. Once back on our feet we made towards a lump in the material on the shoulder.
“Thank heavens she’s wearing a bra today”
I heard Angel state as she put her hands down on the huge lump that signified the adjustable clip upon the shoulder straps of the mega bra beneath the top.
“Now what?”
I asked but Angel knew what to do. Touching some of the material she shrunk a section making a hole in the material like as it frayed away.
“John in you go you can climb down her bra strap and make your way along the top of her cup to the necklace”
”Guess I am an expert in this department”
We kissed for good luck which meant Angel was knelt down to meet my lips.
I grinned nervously as I slipped under the material holding onto the huge holes that made up the flowery patterns of the lacy trim to her straps.
“Good luck tiny call me when your ready”
I eased down the very long incline of the strap feeling it gently move with even her currently relatively still breasts. If I wasn’t so nervous and aware of what I had to do I would have found this very stimulating to be on a bra of this enormity.
“Soon my little ones , soon you will witness an event that will alter the balance of power and place it firmly in the hands of us women”
Sam looked down by her feet to see only Jean who stepped back
“Where’s Angel?”
Jean responded nervously to cover
“She cant stand to see what you have become, she’s left”
“What did you say little doll I cant hear you down there..”
Sam shifted her position leaning lower to hear the tiny figure of Jean below at her boots whilst still retaining a hand by the emitter to transfer her power. For me this meant that her bosoms and their considerable weight tilted downwards stressing taught the already tensioned strap that I was attempting to climb down. I suddenly gripped the thick lacy threads in the patterns hard as my legs flailed around for a few seconds and I bounced against the strap that was almost twice as wide as me.
“Where is my sister little doll?”
Sam said more aggressively to Jean and at that moment I fell shook free and plunged downwards bouncing off the strap and right down onto her bra cup suspended below!
I searched my fingers into the exterior of the cup and held myself I was ok a little shaken but giant breasts are so forgiving I hadn’t broken or even bruised a thing. In actuality it had saved me a lot of climbing and now I was on the edge of that cup where its pretty border pattern met the mammoth breast that was wedged so well inside its volume. Although it was dark my eyes had adjusted a little maybe I was getting used to this under clothes action but anyway I could just gauge how immense the flesh outside this cup was and there was plenty more inside it. Her breast made a massive obstacle to climb over it was the only time I found myself wishing to be close to a flat chested girl as I scrambled along its mass. Reaching the other side there was that necklace chain a very thick sturdy chain that dropped between her breasts and dangled the rather large circular looking piece of technology. I waited for her to steady and decided to leap over to the chain and managed to grab onto a link as thick as some boat anchor chains. My heart was pounding as I climbed down each long link in turn as the chain gently swayed.
“Angel has gone I told you”
Jean protested.
“Gone? I don’t trust you. But then why worry Angel knows she can’t touch me with her powers whilst im still wearing this emitter”
As she said this very sentence Sam hoisted the emitter upon the chain up and out of her cleavage for a close inspection as if to assure herself it was safe. That was when she noticed me! Her huge eyes narrowed and almost went boss eyed as she squinted to see a small moving spec almost on top of the emitter and moving closer. It was probably like trying to make out a little ant but she knew it was a person perhaps Angel.
“What do we have here then?”
I felt every word of her speech thumping is resonant tone into my every fibre how my ear drum didn’t burst I don’t know.
“Don’t hurt him!”
Angel shouted rising to her maximum height and tugging at her sisters hair strands from the shoulder to be noticed. Sam turned and saw Angel upon her shoulder and the small entrance hole into her top.
“Angel so if this is you up here on my shoulder, then who is this your so concerned about?”
“Sam he’s my boyfriend ok he’s …..oh please Sam don’t hurt him”
Angel knew I hadn’t made my objective and I was still a fair way from it.
“Boyfriend?”
A wicked smile came over Sam’s face unseen by myself , from my point of view all I could see was the chain and flashes of breast landscape below.
“You mean you actually let your little boyfriend check out my body and you weren’t scared that he would switch sisters”
“Sam!”
Angel said a little more desperate this time as I was nearly to my goal aware the situation was growing worse every second.
“well little itty bitty boyfriend I cant see you well but im sure your cute if my sister chose you…..”
Sam was whispering to me which was just a lower level of thunder.
“…..and if you like her you’ll just love the deluxe version of her body namely me her bigger twin sister. Now you must have took the fast tour of these gorgeous breasts of mine little dust mite and I always believe that you should stop and admire the scenery”
I couldn’t believe what happened next as Sam removed her occupied hand from the emitter in the torch of the statue and used her fingers to dig deep in her top and to pull her breast cup out as she shook the chain over it. Angel hit her com-link
“John hold on please hold on im making you bigger”
She shouted and I felt myself expand to my normal size of 6ft in an instant. I was still small but I could hold onto this fairground ride from hell with more strength.
“Freeze her !”
Angel shouted and I focused discharging all my power reserves as my vision spun with the shaking of her necklace. As a result my power flowed like never before and the titanic body of Sam slowed and then stopped. I knew I wouldn’t be able to do this again for hours so this had to work!
“John the emitter smash the emitter!”
I climbed down as the chain was still swirling with me despite the hand above having locked in position. Jumping down on the surface of the emitter I saw its various electronic panels and I kicked and stomped on it with my shoes as hard as I could manage but due to its circular shape I fell! I fell perhaps twenty maybe thirty feet below and my body bounced not once but five or six times along the proud ledge of giving breast below , again surprisingly it didn’t hurt but on the last bounce I smashed into a net. No it wasn’t a net it was the bra cup held out like a curved but giving wall and I smashed into its surface and bounced directly back onto a large nipple totally disorienting myself as I slid deep into her bra and remained caught at its base.
“John!!!”
Came the cry of terror from Angel as Sam sprung back in action and the cup snapped shut as she felt my body within. I was plastered into her boob flesh and held immobile.
“He will enjoy his little self down there Angel don’t you worry one bit, ooh I can feel him wriggling against my boob its very horny Angel does he do this for you?”
Sam grabbed Angel and held her in her hand.
“As for you dear sister why don’t you see if you can fill out the other cup down here because I’ve got a world to dominate”
Angel was dropped into the opposite cup and held fast by the snug material as Sam continued to feed her energy via her finger tips into the emitter above. All seemed lost as both Angel and I remained trapped like flies caught in a web until a pure stroke of luck.
“No dam it what’s happening? Im shrinking!”
Sam bellowed and I realised my pounding shoes on the delicate emitter circuitry had eventually disabled it. Her boob and space around it got rapidly smaller and this was mighty uncomfortable for both Angel and I as we felt the lacy material stress around our backs tighter and tighter. I thought for a brief moment I was going to be grated through the lacy mesh and turned into half a dozen flowery shaped chunks killed by a woman’s sexy giant bra and I guess these were tits to die for!. I closed my eyes and began to hold back the pain when her bra catch gave way and the cups loosened allowing us both to fall into her skirted lap below . I saw Angel for an instant as our bodies tumbled around and collided then rolled, it was so fortunate that we Sam was still crouching and hadn’t stood up or it would have been the ground meeting our fall.
“catch us!”
Angel shouted in her com-link and thinking fast she shrunk us both as we fell over the end of the vast skirt. I didn’t realise what size I was until Jeans huge soft hand swallowed me whole and likewise for Angel. We didn’t know it then but our free fall was safely guided and slowed by Jeans mental abilities. As Jean held us and smiled we looked up off her hands to the towering Sam above who had reduced to her one hundred foot or so stature it was all she could achieve without the emitters artificial intervention. But she was mad! Jean placed us at her feet as Angel grew us both back to normal.
“Angel!”