- Text Size +

Before I knew what had happened the water around me changed colour and a flowery scent filled the air as bubbles began to form across the surface. It was shower gel and by the sheer feminine smell it was not of the macho variety.
“ hey Im going to reek of pansies or whatever this is?”
“Lavender actually and it doesn’t smell that much tiny”
After my wash Angel carried my wet body to the bed as she sat down and placed me on my back on top of her lap. The section of towel I was on struggled to cover but a fraction of her legs and gave a very pleasing view of those lovely tanned thighs stretching nicely out. She parted her legs allowing the part of towel under me to droop between her legs in the centre and I gracefully sunk down a little until she moved those thighs gently in and smothered me in-between them so the towel dried me all over in one memorable action.
“Hey are you trying to get me going already this morning?”
I smiled up as the towel became taught now and I was on a level lap once more.
“I don’t need to try John because I know I can guarantee a rise out of you when ever I want”
She grinned challengingly and confidently and placed me on her dresser top. I noticed a tiny fraction of cold toast and what looked like a bottle cap full of juice waiting for me.
“You think so eh? I can resist you Angel im not that weak despite how gorgeous you are”
“Oh really?”
She displayed those wonderful teeth and leaned over me whilst she spoke.
“well see about that little lover because I bet I could make you cum in less than two minutes if I really wanted you to”
“two minutes Angel Im not a virgin you know”
“Is that a challenge I hear tiny care for a wager?”
I nodded and held my hand out to shake a huge fingernail
“Winner has to be the sex slave of the other one for the all evening tonight ok?”
“Wait a minute what if im tiny you might not listen to me”
“I promise cross my heart”
She made the gesture
“and you get to have a hundred foot giantess at your call or Im even prepared to shrink myself down and wrestle with that python inside your boxers”
My god she was confident I knew she would hate to be small to me like that. I had to win this it would be wonderful to have her do as I say and all the possibilities that could be explored.
“That’s a deal”
I stated and we shook again sealing the arrangement. I consumed as much of the toast and sipped back as much of the Juice as I could manage and having finished my breakfast I waited for Angel to return amusing myself by seeing if I could lift one of her small perfume bottles but it might have well been a barrel of oil it was beyond my tiny muscles to bare its weight. With my back facing to the front of the dresser I heard Angels shoes approach and then a she cleared her throat.
“er hum”
I turned around to see her stood posing in the mirror attached to the wall several real feet from my high level position on the dresser. Did she look good or what! She twisted and turned adjusting her school uniform tucking in a white blouse into a very short non regulation black skirt that had revealing slits offering more thigh than should be allowed when in the company of red blooded males. Those long , now giant legs travelled down like flawless sculpted towers into a pair of high heeled black court shoes that maybe took her up to 5 foot 8 inches tall or in my world another three and a half feet more into the heavens above. As she gracefully posed I caught her profile and saw how fantastic her curves really were. Her backside was firm and just that little bit pronounced enough to define it in her skirt and make you want to pinch it , her hips gave a nice contrast to her thin waist as her blouse was tucked neatly in offering almost the classic hourglass figure. Almost that is except she was far bigger up top, you could see her blouse was pulled mighty tight and pushed out a long way to encompass the profile of her chest making her look quite top heavy which to me was perfection to see her cartoon character like silhouette. Her blonde hair bobbed nicely in a ponytail down her back reaching almost to her waist and swished as she turned to walk towards me. Slowly walking head on and getting bigger as she stepped my way all I could fixate upon was her blouse as it gently rocked with those breasts beneath it. She must have put the extra small skirt on those divine hips purposely to dazzle me and that tight blouse was awesome as its flat collar offered a plunging V between those prominent bosoms and it so proudly made their shape clearly defined. This wasn’t a school girl before me this was a woman dressed as a school girl and a very sexy one at that. Angel stood close to the dresser which made that huge blouse rise above me and I could see how it curved out to wrap over her busty definition which I was now admiring from beneath. Stepping back a little she placed her hands down aside me on the dresser surface and looked over her chest at me.
“Aaangel um are you going to school dressed like that?”
Dam I stuttered, had she phased me so much already? She grinned and formed a smile.
“Like what baby its just a simple white blouse and little black skirt that’s what we girls wear to school”
I smiled and as I watched her breathe in and out the white exterior of that blouse expanded and receded very distractingly she noticed my attention periodically straying to her chest and knew she was slowly getting to me.
“So my little cutey today your coming to school with big ole me and its going to be fun”
“Um yeh, about that do you think it would be such a good idea?”
I felt a little hesitant for starters where would I hide , rattling around a giant girls pencil case wouldn’t be my idea of a good day out and Ive seen the way girls sling those fabric shoulder bags around and I wouldn’t last past the first period.
“Your not whimping out on me are you John, baby? I was so looking forward to this”
“of course not but um where , you know how are you gonna carry me so nobody can see and I don’t get crushed and all?”
“Don’t worry Ive got it all figured out shorty. You see im going to start by shrinking you down a little smaller from 4 inches tall to 3 inches….”
I began to see the dresser below me and Angel above me get bigger and bigger.
“to 2 inches to 1 inch tall”
The tale end of her sentence sounded that bit louder and more booming as my ears became smaller to her voice.
“there that’s a cute teeny tiny size just right. Do I look a lot bigger now baby, does it look like your girlfriend is over two hundred feet tall?”
Oh man was she kidding? God no she wasn’t she had to be 200 feet tall because her hands alone looked like they were ten foot wide and the sleeves of that blouse and the arm inside towered up over sixty feet long in my estimations!
“oh god!”
Was all I could mutter and it didn’t matter she couldn’t hear me for now.
“Well little man ive worked it out and I should be able to boast over a hundred feet of inside leg how’s that for a sexy statistic?”
Suddenly she lowered and those veritable small hills inside her blouse jiggled down towards me and I quickly stepped back not to be squashed as their shadow loomed over me.
“and talking of sexy statistics do you remember how turned on you were when you saw just how big my bra’s are when we both were little? Well now im wearing one of those giant bra’s a very big sexy white push up bra only your half the size now compared to what you were then which makes this bra twice as big to you.”
I was helpless now lustfully locked onto the giant enticing white domes in the sky and I could see through the thinness of that blouse her lacy bra and it looked gigantic! Slowly she tilted those breasts my way and gravity swelled them fuller just a little but that was a lot to my tiny eyes. These firm white hills touched down on the dresser with a heavy contact and I was looking across at a plunging neckline with a monumental ten or more feet of erection igniting cleavage exploding from it.
“You wanted to know how I was going to carry and hide you today baby? Well as I put this big bra on it gave me the perfect solution. Your coming for a ride inside my bra down here and your just the right size”
I was bashing the inside of my boxers with my manhood as it rose and tried to escape. Angel was going to put me in her bra and I was going to be up close and personal to that wonderful feminine flesh.
“Guess I should start the timer now for that two minutes little John because your not going to last….”
I heard Angel giggle in her heavy voice from above and very slowly and seductively I saw her tree trunk sized fingers reach in across that blouse and unfasten two of her discuss sized buttons and then seductively a third. The result was startling as that ten foot cleavage valley expanded almost double and my stare turned to more of a drool as practically twenty feet of cleavage towered over me in a bra designed to make it look even bigger as it collided those impossible breasts mouth-wateringly together.
“Look at my teeny little one inch tall boyfriend stood infront of my gigantic boobs you look very , very small baby and these must look bigger than houses to you…..”
Her voice was teasing and almost practiced, she exposed her bra pushing back the thin blouse material around it so I could fully appreciate her enormity.
“holy….”
I tried to comment but failed words at the 50 foot expanse of delicate lacy bra confronting me , at this angle I could see into the darkness of that cleavage and it offered over fifteen feet im sure and then some! Angels hands could hardly cup her own charms but she managed to pressed them in and swell that cleavage further as it mashed together and I imagined my tiny self and how multiple tons of her breast could squash me beyond recognition between them in this manor.
“don’t be scared baby these are only my giant boobs”
In a flash her hands released and two finger tips found me and there I was unable to escape them as Angel lifted me up dangling me in the air hovering me over her boob landscape below as it gently swayed with her movements.
“ever seen such a sexy bra baby , no I guess not….its gonna be your home for today as you ride on my giant boobs inside it”
Her fingers below pulled a gap in the stressed bra cup over her left boob and slowly I was lowered in and under metres of perfume rich lace until I arrived close to her massive nipple and then felt the bras lace snap me firmly into place trapped between its pressure and her bare flesh below. I cant describe how small it made me feel and how helpless to be held in her bra this way and how warm and sensual it felt to be suspended against that bare sexy giant breast covered by soft lace all over my back.
“Now this is what I call sexy John my little hunky boyfriend lost in my giant bra where only I can find him”
I felt her finger tip press my back gently and rub me into her flesh and my member was about to explode as this was sheer magic for a guy into big boobs and I had to offer my appreciation I simply couldn’t contain it.
“Such a tiny little boyfriend on my giant sexy boob…so tiny and so helpless in his girlfriends bra….he knows he belongs here , he can feel he belongs here pressed lovingly into my great big breast”
“Oooh Angel”
I cried out and filled my boxers with my sticky fluids.
“Ha, Ha!”
She giggled and the breast rumbled and bounced with her joy bobbing my body up and down with it. In a few seconds I felt the fingers reach around my body and I was
held before Angels enormous features as she smiled with glee.
“I knew you would find this bra and my tits irresistibly sexy now they are so incredibly big to you ….it looks like you lost the bet tiny because unless im mistaken that’s little Johnny’s juice I can just make out staining those teeny tiny boxers”
Angel grew me in her fingers until I was three inches tall or so it seemed and she peeled away my underwear to leave me naked as her huge tongue came out to clean me thoroughly.
“there that’s better honey , you wont be needed these anymore eh?”
She held the boxers and let them fall away beyond my view.
“You are so sexy Angel I was helpless and you knew what you were doing to me”
“Of course I did and it was fun and what’s better is that you’re my little toy tonight”
“ A deals a deal”
I smiled
“Cool and now it really is time for class”
“So my sexy giantess school girl where are you really going to carry me today?”
“In my bra baby where else? And If I make you say two inches tall like this you’ll tuck down nicely into my cleavage here and rest in the middle of my bra like so”
I was gently slipped between the curving walls of her breasts and behind the middle fabric of her bra which challenged me. It was fairly comfortable with her warm breasts cushioning me at the sides.
“don’t you look cute in my bra! And don’t my boobs look humungous next to you!”
Angel stared down her cleavage at me as I looked up seeing the blouse begin to cover over it once more as she made herself decent.
“Angel if I spend all day in here im liable to cum again you realise that? This is a bit to much stimulus for a guy like me”
“I think you can handle it big boy and besides im not taking you out until im ready so enjoy the ride. You can hang on to that little lace ribbon if you want or I could tie you to it for safety?”
I looked over the lace bra material that held me up to my armpits and there was a decorative bow on the front in the detailing she would have to make me a lot smaller if she was considering tying me to that I thought.
“Im fine baby Ill look after things down here for you”
“You mean my big boobs will look after you”
Angel laughed and my world trembled again.

About ten minutes later we exited the room well atleast hearing the door shut I presumed that was the case as I couldn’t see well through her blouse it was sort of like trying to look through thick net curtains. Although I felt vulnerable at my size and completely naked it was just as well because her boobs acted like super heaters and I was very warm between them. I felt a little queasy as she walked to the class because her breasts insisted on a gentle bounce to each step and that translated to a constantly shifting environment for me and I was quite glad when she sat down and they settled.
I had to admit seeing breasts move was glorious to behold as a man but being part of those sexy movements wasn’t as pleasurable. I heard Miss Grey from outside as she called registration and waited for my name to be flagged.
“Johns not feeling himself today Miss Grey he’s feeling a little low”
Her words made me shake my head it was Angels attempt at humour for my benefit.
“I see , well ok some one should check on him later to see if he’s any better and Angel that’s not quite the expected school attire I guess it is your last day but you could have made the effort to wear your regular uniform”
“yes Miss”
For the next hour the class was under test conditions and very silent, I became restless in Angels bra and she sensed this with my fidgeting distracting her. Eventually she leaned low over the paper she was writing and let her boobs rest on the desk and I took advantage to climb up and squeezed forward between the hugging walls of flesh towards the gap in her blouse between two buttons. Carefully I peered my head out and saw the desk and vast piece of paper laid before me. But what bad timing! I looked forward and out to the class and there was Miss-directions eyes looking my way from the desk infront of Angels. I slipped my head back in a flash and my heart thumped hard. Had she seen me? No, of course she hadn’t why would she.
“Angel can I borrow a pen please?”
It was Miss-directions loud voice
“erm sure”
Angel shifted up and I tumbled back into her bra once more.
“Miss-direction need I remind you that this is a test and under test conditions eyes forward please”
Phew, I sighed to myself in relief and knew I wouldn’t try that again. Angel had finished the test and sat upright and smiled down her cleavage at me winking her pretty long eyelashes and I smiled up. The class bell rang out and I heard the thunder of the students as they left. Angel was stood in the corridor and she had slipped around to the side of the lockers in order to check on me.
“You ok down there John are my boobs behaving themselves”
“Im fine it’s a little hot and bouncy though”
Angel giggles
“Miss Summers I would like a word with you please”
It was Miss Greys distinctive voice and she sounded a little stern.
“Sure Miss what’s the problem?”
“Please follow me to my office”
I felt Angel walking and next thing I knew she had settled down in a seat as Miss Grey shut the door to her office.
“Angelina did you think that you could really get away with that sort of behaviour in my class of all classes?”
“Behaviour Miss?”