- Text Size +


“Whats wrong big guy I thought you wanted these cant you reach?”
Angel laughed mockingly and continued to shrink him further as her knees began to rise over his head he decided to run as he was freaked out by what was happening.
Both the girls laughed to see him fleeing in a panic and both of them decided to teach him a lesson. As he approached the size of a small rodent Marcy easily took a few steps and blocked his path with her foot.
“Oh no you don’t little insect”
Shocked to see such a giantess he skidded to a halt and fell flat on his backside before jumping to his feet and sprinting the opposite way. Now Angel was tracking him and she lowered onto her hands and knees and thumped the ground not trying to strike him but in an clear attempt to demonstrate her strength and frighten him. She succeeded on both counts as I watched this perhaps 1 inch tall man shrieking in terror as he saw and felt the tremors from a hand the size of a house as it impacted with the floor. He fell over again and Angel pinched the back of his tiny belt between two of her finger nails and lifted him up. For me it was strange not to be the really tiny one but in this instance I was more than glad just to watch, it definitely convinced me that crossing Angel would be something I should avoid at all costs.
“Not such the big man now are we?”
Angel continued to mock him suspending him before her face. I could make out a squeal of some kind coming from him but I couldn’t tell what he said.
“What do you reckon Marcy shall we teach this foul mouthed jerk a lesson”
“Definitely”
“Hey girls what are you going to do with him I mean you cant hurt him…”
“Calm down John its ok we wont hurt him we just wanna humiliate him and maybe he will treat women with a little more respect in future”
Marcy stated as she moved her head real close to the man hanging from Angels fingers, she noticed the night stick was still in his grasp and she pulled it away with ease.
“Ooooh look Ive got his scary big stick”
The small piece of wood was a little too small for me to see well at its size and hard for Marcy to trap between her fingers however it didn’t matter as she crushed it disintegrating it before she brushed the debris off the pads of her fingers with a huge smile.
“Marcy why don’t you hold this little flea a second Ive got an idea”
The guard was dropped into the waiting palm of Marcy who close her hand around him to make the most effective prison ever he was powerless to break free.
Angel walked around the bedroom and rifled through the drawers of the star who owned it.
“Perfect”
She announced and she beckoned Marcy over. With their backs to me I could hear them laughing and giggling as they were doing something to the unfortunate man but I kept my distance and just listened on.
“that’s it and his trousers Marcy”
“well that’s even smaller than that tiny little night stick your not gonna scare the girls with that”
More laughter
“doesn’t he look pretty?”
Proud of their handy work the girls spun around and dangling from Marcy’s fingers was this one inch tall guy in a tiny pink dress that Angel had shrunk to his size well actually a little bigger so it drowned him. I had to laugh at this former mountain of a man forced into a frilly woman’s dress.
“and now for the final touch before we leave”
Angel held up a normal sized pair of silk stockings and the man was tumbled into them until he had slid inch by inch to the toe section down one leg.
“a perfect fit”
Marcy smiled and Angel knotted the stockings upon the end of the bed so he was hanging over the drop below.
“Don’t worry little security man this will wear off in a few hours but it will give you time to think about how you speak and treat people”
I walked closer to see him struggling inside making futile attempts to break the stockings that covered him.
“you little bitches!”
He shouted at the top of his voice and Angel shook her head.
“Marcy I don’t think he’s learnt his lesson fully do you?”
Angel crouched down by the stocking and blew hard on it rocking it sideways with him inside.
“You know what little man just for that comment you are gonna grow in a few hours but not back to your normal size, I think a week of being 4 foot nothing might make you a little more respectful”
She blew him a cheeky kiss and Marcy held both our hands.
“ready?”
“wait a second”
Angel threw something away off the balcony and returned
“what was that?”
I wondered and Angel laughed as she replied.
“His little clothes he might be able to find them in a few hours not that they’ll fit him”
With the three of us in good humour Marcy teleported us back to their room. I was astonished when we materialised in the room that I was completely dry and my boxers
for that matter and looking across at the girls they also had dried off. Marcy saw my surprise and commented
”neat effect eh shorty? If ever you are dirty or wet a quick teleport and your clean and dry, I should open up my own laundry service”
I sat down on Angels bed and noticed Marcy had teleported her clothes back on and mine to as for Angel she was still strutting around in that tiny bikini and as she walked past me I couldn’t resist a quick playful slap on her behind.
“You naughty boy , you must be far too tall if you can reach this arse of mine I had better cut you down to teddy size ready for bed. What do you think Marcy shall I make him a big ted or a little ted to cuddle?”
“Make him a little ted Angel a real little ted”
“Hey I was just getting used to being up here closer to you gals”
I attempted to convince them to keep my height simply short but felt myself shrinking before I had finished and once more Angel and Marcy began to look like giantesses to me as I was reduced inch by inch.
“4 inches that should do”
As Angel said my height out loud that’s exactly where I stopped and I had a nice view of her ankles and huge feet as I once more found myself in the thick carpet.
“Now im going to get changed for bed tiny you stay out of the way of our big feet ok I wouldn’t want to step on my little boyfriend?”
God what a thought she could probably pummel me into the ground like squashing a piece of soft fruit with those feet of hers and the weight behind that building size body I didn’t want to think about that too much.
“perhaps you should put me on the dresser”
I suggested as Marcy knelt down before me unexpectedly
“It ok Angel you get ready Ill look after this little cutey for you”
Angel walked off her feet making quite the thudding impression on the floor as she came past me. I turned to see Marcy and her jean clad knees looming over me her hand was upon me and around me before I knew it and suddenly I was in her fist and being raised to her face as she straightened up.
“Man Im going to have to get used to this being lifted, every time it makes my stomach lurch a little when I go so high up so quickly”
“really that’s just too cute thinking your high up here in my hand”
“Marcy remember what Angel said you are a giant woman to me when im small like this believe me im very high up it’s a long way down to those feet of yours below”
She laughed amused by my conversation and then another look came over her.
“John I want you to do something for me please whilst your still tiny like this , I want you to be honest with me for a second?”
Where was this conversation heading?
“Im sorry Marcy what do you mean honest with you?”
She walked over to her bed and sat down and I was held still level before her pretty face as she cocked her head to one side and continued.
“I was curious at Angels offer and I might let her shrink Dan down one evening nice and little like you are now to me now and if I do I want to know what he’s is going to make of me like this I mean to you im massive like you said right?”
“A giantess, a very pretty giantess”
“thanks”
She blushed a little and straightened her head
“But what about other parts of me I was wondering how my skin might look to your little eyes?”
I looked at her face and despite one mole above her lip which was kind of reminiscent of Cindy Crawford the supermodel , she was flawless with a lovely smooth looking clear skin.
“no worries Marcy he wont be disappointed”
This pleased her and then I felt her hand bring me closer and strangely lower until that tight pink top with those loose lace ties rose infront of me and I was held in the very distracting position opposite her giant breasts. I made sure I tried not to stare after all this wasn’t my girlfriend it was her best friend and my eyes should have remained up towards her huge face. But telling yourself that and complying with it when your 4 inches tall and there is a pair of breasts that are so gigantic that they are as tall as you are its very hard not to stare.
“and what about these? Be honest how would you describe my tits he is always teasing me that I haven’t got much up top”
I was now taken even closer and lost the complete view of both of those enormous rounded formations that so nicely pushed out her tight top and I was inches away from the crisscross of those laces and staring at several feet of cleavage displayed beyond.
“Marcy I err don’t know what to say”
I said nervously as Marcy shimmied her bra free breasts beneath the top and that cleavage danced sideways and wider for a few captivating seconds. It was lucky Angel relieved me in the Jacuzzi or I would have shown my appreciation by now.
“Just describe them to me are they large? big? Huge even?”
“Oh boy Marcy I err…”
Marcy had my face almost between the gaps in the laces now and I could see how deep the bare flesh travelled bellow.
“Marcy your boobs are enormous”
I offered
“They are!”
She sounded very happy with this comment a little to happy.
“How enormous , tell me how big they are?”
I was pulled back a little to survey her chest and she kind of toured me in an aerial flight across them and around them.
”If I was normal size Idd say each one of these must be at least 6ft tall, over 7 perhaps 8 feet wide and god that must be over 4 foot of cleavage you have there!”
Marcy almost smashed me into her lips kissing me with them and I was so glad they felt soft as my whole head was plastered with their moist touch.
“Thank you , thank you tiny! Oh that little Dan is gonna cream himself when he comes face to face with giant Marcy and face to face with these”
“Face to face with what?”
It was Angel behind me and there I was in Marcy’s clutches inches from her bust again.
“Angel , little John here has helped me to decide that next time you see Dan you can make him pocket sized one evening for me”
“Glad to see you have finally realised how wonderful little men can be so how did my teeny John help out just by being so extremely cute?”
“Actually just being extremely tiny right here next to my enormous boobs”
Marcy laughed and I watched those enormous boobs as she described them jiggle up and down in her top excitedly.
“well to him they may be enormous boobs but then that must make his girlfriend pair
absolutely gigantic”
I was swiftly lifted from Marcys grip from behind as the now recognisable fingers of Angel took me and twisted me to face , oh boy! to face a much larger pair of boobs that put Marcy’s in the “little girl” league. Angel had dressed in the flimsiest of silk camisole type tops with thin straps that looked far to inadequate to hold that material
over those giant bountiful curves.
“and absolutely gorgeous”
I grinned like and idiot and Angel smiled back as she took me across to her bed.
“On that note its time for me to hit the sack”
Marcy concluded and although I didn’t see the transformation she must have teleported off her clothes and back on a long night shirt which I glimpsed as her towering legs strode past my view point briefly.
“So time for you to get undressed ready for bed”
Angel whispered as she sat up in bed and undressed me , my slip on shoes came off easily , so did my trousers but my shirt buttons were far to small for any delicate use of her nails and my giantess simply slid a nail up the inside of my shirt from below and ripped it off.
“hey that’s my shirt! Angel!”
“Ill buy you a new one I promise”
She said unconvincingly as the tatters of my shirts fell from her finger tip leaving me in my boxers.
“besides how much can clothes for a ken doll cost”
She giggled and kissed me much like Marcy had done except with her plumper more fuller lips and I was a little more overwhelmed.
“I don’t think Ken and I share the same tailor Angel unless you grow me a little?”
“John if I grow you how on earth are you going to fit into the little bed Ive prepared for you?”
“Little bed? You mean Im not sleeping with you?”
“Five foot five of me with 4 inches of you in this bed its tempting but I think just about every part of me could squash you flat as a pancake if I rolled over….”
I gulped as she generated that image in my head.
“So where am I sleeping?”
“In my panty drawer where else does a girl keep her little valuables?”
I recalled being in that very drawer before but to sleep in it? To spend all night in a drawer that was a little weird to contemplate
“I was lifted by Angel to the drawer and I watched over the side of the fist that held me as it was slowly extended out. I was then immersed into a sea of delicate giant sized panties and bras that lined the drawer.
“why don’t you climb inside my silky white panties here baby they’ll make a sexy little bed for you”
Angel laid the giant underwear flat and waited for me to lay down and slowly she curled the silk around me like a mother tucking a child in to sleep. I was tired it had been a long day and being altered in size so frequently it took a lot out of me. I snuggled into the soft silk which was actually the most comfortable bed I had ever felt and seeing her huge face blow me a kiss I soon drifted off.

“John, oh little Johnny”
A loud voice called and I stirred from my slumber. Opening my eyes I woke to see that I was still nicely covered by Angels giant underwear and I stretched my arms out and attempted to stand. The layers and layers of her underwear in this drawer made standing difficult and I managed barely and sunk deep up to my knees in the silk depressions my legs made. Looking up out of the drawer Angels beautiful face greeted me. She had her long blonde hair up in a ponytail and a touch of lipstick and eyeliner to bring her best features out and she looked stunning.
“Hello my sleepy little toyboy you slept very well are my panties that good?”
“hey gorgeous”
I smiled up cheerily
“the best I feel great”
“Good because I left you as long as I could we’ve got class soon and you need a wash and some breakfast”
Her hand rose into sight and clasped gently around me and I was lifted free and able to see the room. It was empty Marcy presumably had left already as Angel took me to the bathroom. She was still dressed in a towel I guess she had showered and completed her hair and makeup routine and I took the liberty of a peak or two at the large hint of bosom that jutted out of where the knot was fastened to suspend the towel. I noted the water filled in the sink and I quickly discarded my boxers and dived in from the side as she place me down on its rim. The water was warm and invigorating and as I floated on my back looking up I saw a huge container hovering above me in Angels hand.