- Text Size +

Elena Fisher and her mother, Deborah, woke up to find themselves in a totally alien place—a vast, featureless rock plain stretching out all around them which they would need days to fully traverse. They had no idea how they'd gotten there. The last thing either of them remembered was looking at a curious skull-shaped artifact that Elena's husband, Nathan, had nabbed from somewhere in central Asia years ago. Looking into the skull's eyes, they had been overcome by sleep. Next thing they knew, they woke up here.

Deborah was scared, and she went up to her daughter for protection. Of the two, Elena was by far the more experienced when it came to dealing with strange situations and surviving in dangerous environments, thanks to her adventures with her husband. Even so, she didn't have any clue what was going on, other than assuming that the artifact they'd been looking at had something to do with this.

She thought there was something strangely familiar about this place, but she couldn't quite figure it out, so she spent a long time looking all over their new surroundings until, finally, she pieced it all together: they were stranded on the floor of some enormous room.

As soon as she had this revelation, Elena heard a door open somewhere behind them. Turning around, they saw a dark-haired, olive-skinned woman wearing a pair of brown boots come into the room. Elena gasped as she recognized that woman as Chloe Frazer, a treasure hunter who sometimes worked with Nathan on his adventures. She was huge—at least a dozen miles tall. That was the last piece of the puzzle Elena needed to figure out what had happened: she and her mom had been shrunk and transported into Chloe's house somehow.

Despite how shocking this was, neither of them had time to process it, as they saw they were being threatened by Chloe's approach, the giantess's boots threatening to crush then under her immense weight. Elena tried to stay calm and look for a safe place they could go to, but Deborah, who wasn't used to such dangerous situations, screamed and ran away, so Elena was left with no choice but to run after her mother.

When the shadow of Chloe's boot fell over them, Elena tackled her mom, throwing them both to the ground in hopes they would avoid being crushed like this. She was right and they survived, ending up between the boot's treads. However, they wound up stuck to a bit of mud on the sole of Chloe's boots. The mud pressed down all around them, molding itself around their tiny bodies, so that when Chloe raised her foot and took a step, they were brought along for the ride. With every step that Chloe took they were carried though the air, traversing miles in a matter of seconds, wincing in fear as they saw the floor approaching and thought they would be dashed against it. Even with all that, they survived.

Eventually, Chloe got to her room, where she took off her boots and dropped them on the floor, not caring too much about where they landed or about the little bits of mud that fell off of them. She would clean it up later; right now, she only wanted to relax; this was her first time home in weeks.

As the boot that Elena and her mother were on made impact on the floor, they were dislodged from the bit of mud they had been stuck to. They fell and rolled across the floor, then Elena picked herself up and rushed toward her mother, helping her up and making sure that she was alright.

The sound of a sniffle drew their attention back up to Chloe, who was taking her socks off as well. The giantess then set her huge, sweaty feet on the floor, with the two shrunken women standing between them. The smell of her feet overpowered their senses and made them dizzy, so that when Chloe wiggled her toes, causing what felt like small tremors for the two women, they fell down.

As she inspected her toes, Chloe decided that her toenails were growing a bit long, so she stood up and went to get the toenail clipper, leaving the two women behind to recover from the stench of her feet. Deborah started sobbing, traumatized by how small and powerless she was right then, so Elena held her mother and tried to comfort her, impressing on her the importance of keeping her cool and following along with whatever Elena told her. Eventually Deborah managed to calm down, agreeing to trust her daughter on whatever she said.

A few seconds later, Chloe came back, the earth rumbling with her footsteps, and took a seat on her bed, right over the two shrunken women. She brought one of her feet up and got to work on her toenails, allowing the clippings to fall onto the floor. Elena and her mother looked up to see one of them coming their way, threatening to crush them. Elena grabbed her mom by the hand and ran, allowing them to narrowly avoid the impact of the enormous clipping. Then, seeing that there were still more of them headed their way, Elena decided to take refuge under the first clipping, pulling her mother beneath the keratin ceiling.

It felt like they spent hours under there, hearing the sharp clicks as the Chloe used the clipper above them, followed by the thundering of the clippings as they fell all around. Once there had been ten impacts, one for each of her toenails, the two of them waited to see what would happen next. As it turned out, Chloe then moved on to her fingernails, raining still more clippings down on the hapless women.

Once the giantess had finished, she leaned over and picked up all her clippings, then stood to take them to the waste basket. She didn't realize that, along with the clippings, she also picked up Elena and her mom. The two women then found themselves riding atop Chloe's palm, which was like an entire landscape in itself.

At the waste basket, Chloe tipped her hand over until Elena and her mom were able to see where they were about to be dumped into. Once Chloe's hand had been tilted far enough, they began tumbling down its surface, the huge clippings following after them. Just as they were about to fall off of Chloe's hand, Elena managed to grab on to one of the ridges of Chloe's thumbprint, also catching her mom as she rolled by. It was only thanks to that that they avoided falling into the trash along with the nail clippings.

They continued holding on to her thumb even as Chloe wiped her hands against each other to get get all the dirt off. After that, she went off to the bathroom, the two women clinging tightly to her swinging hand. Once there, she picked up her toothbrush and tested its bristles by brushing her thumb against them, This motion caused Elena and her mother to be brushed off of her thumb and fall into the mass of bristles, landing on the smooth plastic surface from which they sprouted.

As they gathered themselves, they felt the ground moving and looked up to see that the toothbrush was moving, along with them, headed right for Chloe's gaping mouth, a dark, wet chasm that now threatened to consume them both. They were thrust inside along with the toothbrush, and then Chloe began brushing herself, causing them to be thrown off the brush and onto her mouth.

What followed for the two tiny women was a chaotic vortex in which they were thrown and brushed all over Chloe's mouth, having not the slightest clue of where they were or what was going on at any given moment. They were brushed all over her teeth, pushed around by her tongue, thrown into lakes of her saliva, and made intimate with the inside of her cheeks. In the end, when Chloe leaned forward and spit into the bathroom sink, they were stuck between two of her lower teeth, at the point where they met her gums, held fast by a layer of spit.

As Chloe opened her mouth and looked into the mirror, the two women examined the reflection, trying to see if they could spot themselves, and were disheartened to see that, even from this close up, they were totally invisible to the naked eye. Then Chloe shut her mouth and they were left in an ocean of darkness. When she started walking, they could feel the impact of her footsteps even from all the way up there.

Elena and her mom then tried to get themselves out of Chloe's mouth. They had been lucky to avoid being swallowed or spit out into the sink, but they didn't want to keep testing their luck. Feeling around in the darkness, they slowly began making their way down along Chloe's gums before climbing up her lip, going very slowly as they were dealing with a very slippery surface. Eventually they were able to squeeze themselves out from between her lips and then, standing on her lower lip, they looked out into the outside world. They took a seat to rest for a while after all their exertion, ready to run at any moment should it be necessary, and looked on at what Chloe was doing.

They saw that she was walking into her kitchen, where she opened the fridge to grab a bottle of beer. She took a seat at the table and then opened it up, and when she did, there was a slight movement of her head that caused the two shrunken women to tumble off of her lip, falling through the air at incredible speeds, before finally falling into the open bottle, landing inside a vast sea of beer. In there, they were sloshed around on the drink, barely managing to keep their heads above the surface. Then, as Chloe brought the bottle up to her lips, they saw the world rotating around them and felt an incredibly powerful current pulling them along towards the bottle's opening, where they saw the vast chasm of Chloe's mouth waiting for them again.

Swimming as hard as they could, they were only barely able to prevent themselves from falling into Chloe's mouth before the giant woman pulled the bottle from her lips with a satisfied sigh, praising the quality of the beer. Elena and Debora were then granted a brief respite until, seconds later, Chloe once again raised the bottle and took some more sips of it. Each time she did so, they were pulled along by the current, barely managing to escape being swallowed along with the torrent of beer that gushed through Chloe's lips and into her mouth.

Then, after almost everything had been consumed and there remained only a few drops of beer in the bottle, Elena and Deborah floated on a single drop that was like a small lake for them, wondering if it was all over, and how they could ever manage to get out of the bottle like this. But as it turned out, it wasn't over. The two women soon saw Chloe's enormous fingers curl around the outside of the bottle, the tinted glass making them appear sickeningly green, and lift it up again, turning it upside-down over her wide open mouth, her tongue sliding out from between her lips to welcome those few remaining drops of beer. The drop that the two tiny women were on slowly slid along the smooth glass walls, going down, down, down, until it hung from the lip of the bottle. From there, Elena and Deborah saw the huge, gaping maw beneath them, threatening to swallow them whole. The drop fell, splashing onto Chloe's waiting tongue, which was then pulled back between her lips and pressed against the roof of her mouth as she swallowed.

The shrunken women expected that to be the end; for them to be thrust into Chloe's throat and fall into the darkness of her stomach, where they would surely meet their end. Instead, they saw the outside world before them and felt air rushing through the opening of Chloe's mouth, the sound of a yawn reverberating around them, as they were still inside her mouth, floating upon a sea of saliva that covered her tongue.

Leaving the empty bottle on the kitchen table, Chloe got up from the chair and went into the living room, where she lay on the couch to take a quick nap. She soon fall asleep, her mouth hanging half-open. When Elena and Deborah realized she had fallen asleep, they realized that this was their opportunity to escape. They quickly made their way across Chloe's tongue, climbing up her lower teeth and jumping from there onto her lower lip.

They stood there for a while as Elena got a grasp on their surroundings and tried to figure out their best course of action right then. In the end, she decided they first needed to climb down along  they climbed down Chloe's chin. As they were doing so, they happened to fall off and land her chest, right at the entrance to her cleavage, her huge, mountainous breasts stretching out before them. By now they were both terribly exhausted, with no hope of making it any further without first getting some rest. So tired were they that, as soon as they lay down, their eyes shut as if of themselves and they passed out form exhaustion.

Some time later, they were woken up again as they felt the world moving around them. They saw that Chloe was waking up, stretching her arms out and yawning. Since they didn't have a chance of getting off her body in time, all they could do was cling to her skin as she sat up, the motion rocking their world. Once she was sitting, Chloe sniffled a bit, then after a second, she sneezed. “Damn allergies,” she said to herself, then got up and went back to her bedroom. Immediately she went over to her drawer and opened it up, taking out some allergy medicine and a box of tissues.

As she did, Elena and her mother fell off from her chest and landed on the bit of tissue that was sticking out of the box. Looking up, they saw Chloe's face, her eyes closed and her eyes open as she prepared for an incoming sneeze. The tissue they were on was hurriedly pulled out of its box and then pressed against Chloe's face just as she sneezed, blowing out a powerful gust of wind that flattened Elena and her mom against the fabric of the tissue. Tons of snot flew out of her nose, landing all around the two women. One glob of mucus in particular landed on them, leaving only their arms and heads free to move around, the rest of their bodies being buried under the disgustingly warm slime. Chloe crumpled the tissue up and threw it at the waste basket, but missed, and it fell on the floor right next to it. Then she grabbed another tissue and blew her nose again.

Meanwhile, on the floor, Elena and Deborah began the arduous task of extracting themselves from Chloe's snot before it dried up. They grabbed onto the tissue and tried to pull themselves out of the mucus with all their strength. They made very little progress, only a tiny little inch at a time, but eventually, Elena managed to get herself free. Then she went over to her mom and helped to pull her out. Even so, they were still covered in the horrible slime, so, shuddering in disgust, they wiped themselves down as best as they could on the tissue. Once they were as clean as they were ever going to get, they left the tissue, getting back down on the floor, from where, at Elena's decision, they set out towards the bed, as she figured that under the bed was probably the safest place for them.

They hadn't been walking long before Chloe got up and ambled over to the waste bin, bending over to pick up the tissues that had fallen to the floor. She picked them up one by one and put them in. As she was doing that, her sandaled feet fell not too far from where Elena and Deborah were standing. When she took a step, her foot rose above the two. Upon seeing the sole of the huge sandal above them, they started running, with Elena taking the lead this time, pulling her mother along with her into a small crevice on the floor. They ducked inside and curled up as tight as they could to avoid being crushed. Then Chloe's sandal fell on the floor, causing such a powerful rumbling that they felt as though they would die from the shaking alone.

Then, after a minute, the sandal rose up and left them behind, letting light into their crevice again. They stayed hidden inside, not daring to get out until Chloe had left, which she soon did, taking the waste basket with her. At that point they ventured back outside to figure out what to do next. There, on the floor, not too far away, the spotted some food crumbs, and Elena decided it was best that they go and eat from them, since they had no idea when was the next time they would find anything edible.

With their stomachs rumbling, they walked over to the crumbs. Eating from them, they discovered they were cookie crumbs, which despite being stale, were still sweet and filling enough for them. They ate their fill, all their hunger barely even putting a dent in these crumbs that were as massive boulders to them. With their bellied full, they now only had to deal with their mounting thirst. Fortunately, there happened to be what looked like some drops of water nearby. They went over to them and began drinking from them, discovering that they were actually drops of sweat, probably from Chloe's feet.

It didn't taste very good at all, but at least it got rid of their thirst, and now they could start to make some plans on what to do next. Neither of their cellphones were working, so they couldn't call anyone for help, and they were also far too small to be noticed by anyone, so they couldn't get Chloe's help like that either. Their only option was to try to survive as long as they could and hope that this shrinking thing wore down eventually, letting them return to their normal size. The safest place was still probably under the bed, but right then it was probably too dangerous to be wandering out on the floor, since Chloe could come in and crush them at any second. Elena decided that they would take refuge in their crevice until night, when Chloe fell asleep, and then make their way under her bed.

Before they could reach the crevice, however, the bedroom door swung open again and Chloe came inside, walking over to where they were, her steps threatening to crush them without there being anywhere for them to hide in this time. Instead, the two of them simply dropped their loads and began running for what they hoped would be safety.

They narrowly avoided being crushed under Chloe's flip flop as it slammed down right behind them, creating a gust of wind that blew their meager little bodies into the air, where they drifted aimlessly before settling onto the surface of Chloe's sandal, landing right under her big toe, which happened to be raised up at that moment. The toe fell on them, but they weren't crushed as they were small enough to fit between the ridges of its toeprint. Instead, they were stuck to it by a small drop of sweat from one of her pores. The both of them were carried along as Chloe walked around her house, doing various chores. Eventually she finished them all and went outside into the sun, kicking off her sandals and taking a seat on a lawn chair with her feet propped up on the ground.

Elena and her mom took advantage of that to try and escape her foot, slowly managing to crawl up the huge cliff of Chloe's sole, carefully making their way up to the tip of her toe. Under the hot sun, however, the giantess started sweating even more. Her foot sweat flooded the microscopic world of Elena and Deborah, and while they tried to avoid the drops of sweat as they trickled down Chloe's skin, they were too small to get out of the way. One of them happened to wash over them and sent them hurling down to the ground in a tsunami of foot sweat.

The drop of sweat fell with them to the dirt below, being absorbed into the surrounding mud. The shrunken women then picked themselves up and looked at their new surroundings. The land surrounding them was vast and uneven, and in the distance they could see strange bugs roaming the earth. This was absolutely not a safe place for them to be, and they determined they had to get back into the house somehow. It would have taken them days to get there by themselves, though, so they decided that they would climb onto Chloe's foot and ride it until she got back into the house.

Elena and her mom looked up at the enormous foot overhead. It rose a mile into the sky, covering the sun, submerging them in its shadow. It glistened with sweat, drops of the salty liquid occasionally dripping down and falling around them before being absorbed into the earth. Every so often it would wiggle a bit, making the earth rumble beneath them. It was a very imposing sight, and looking up at it, they gathered their courage and began the march up to its heel.

After a while they managed to reach the base of the heel and began climbing up the side, since climbing up the sole meant they could be stepped on if she got up. It was a good choice, as they had barely made it an inch up to her ankle before Chloe stood up again and walked around her garden. As she was walking around, the grass scratched at her ankles. She would have to cut it again soon, she knew, but not today.

As the grass brushed against her ankles, it brushed Elena and Deborah off of her, making them fall to the ground among all the grass stalks that rose thousands of feet into the sky. They looked up in despair at the retreating Chloe, fearing that this meant they would be stuck here all day. However, Chloe soon came back, holding a hose that she was using to spray water all over her yard. Countless drops of water fell around them, washing them away. Amidst this torrent, Elena and her mother tried to stick together, but they were separated by the incredible force of the falling droplets. By the time Elena moved on to sprinkling some other part of her yard, they had completely lost track of each other. Though in reality they were only a couple inches apart, that was an incredible distance to them, and with the ground so uneven, they couldn't make each other out.

They called for each other several minutes without seeing or hearing any sign of each other. Until their search was interrupted by Chloe's approaching footsteps. They looked up and saw the giantess's foot rising above them, her toes blocking out the sun. As it descended on them, Deborah screamed and ran, while Elena simply curled up and hoped for the best. When Elena opened her eyes, she saw that she had ended up between two of Chloe's toes, where she was safe from being crushed, and as the foot rose and left her behind, she started looking for her mom again, with some more urgency this time.

As it turned out, however, Deborah was no longer on the ground with her. Instead, she had been close enough to Chloe's foot that she had gotten stuck to a tiny piece of mud that clung to the giant woman's sole. As Chloe walked back to her lawn chair after having finished watering the yard, she kicked her feet up again and lay back to relax. During this time, Deborah tried to get herself lose from the mud that stuck to Chloe's foot. She struggled for a long time but could make no progress until, all of a sudden, she felt a strange sensation come over her body. Over the next minute, she would grow drastically in size, going from almost microscopic to being the size of a bug, hundreds of times bigger than her previous size. Elena, too, was grown back for no apparent reason on the dirt where she'd been left.

Thanks to her new size, Deborah was easily able to pull herself up along Chloe's sole until she stood between two of the giantess's toes. She looked up at Chloe and started yelling and waving at her to try and get her attention. When she saw that wasn't doing anything, she pressed her hands against Chloe's sweaty toe and began moving them around, trying to make herself felt.

Feeling something between her toes, Chloe grunted and wiggled them together, trying to get it off. When the feeling didn't disappear, she chanced down at her foot and saw what looked like a tiny bug hanging between her toes. A threatening smile crept onto her face, her lips curling up wickedly. Seeing that expression on her, Deborah immediately regretted having gotten her attention.

“Well, if it isn't a little bug,” Chloe said, leaning forward in her chair to loom over what she thought was a mere insect. “How ever did you get up there? I didn't feel you climbing up my foot. Well, I supposed it doesn't matter. What matters is you made a really poor decision in crawling onto my foot.” She slammed her foot to the ground, throwing Deborah off her toes and sending her rolling a few inches through the ground. Battered and bruised, she looked up and saw Chloe's sole looming over her as she smiled playfully down at her. “What's the matter? Too scared to run?” she chuckled. “You insects really are such insignificant little things, always crawling around our feet without any clue of just how worthless you all are. It's always such a treat to find one of you on me, since it means I get to show off just how puny you are next to me. Having little bugs like you to lord over almost makes me feel like a goddess,” Chloe admitted to no one in particular.

It was a good thing there was no one around to see her, because she knew she would have looked absolutely crazy talking to a bug like this. Ever since she was little, she'd really enjoyed talking down to bugs like this, pretending they were tiny human beings who understood what she was saying to them. Finding an actual tiny human would be just about the most exciting thing that could possibly happen to her, but she knew that there was no chance of that ever happening except in her dreams, so she made do with these insects. But that was all bad news for Deborah, who now found herself the center of the giantess's attentions.

AS Chloe's foot began to fall towards Deborah, the tiny woman screamed and ran desperately way, her tiny feel sinking into the mud underneath her, making it difficult to run anywhere at all. When the massive foot finally fell on her, she was right beneath the arch of Chloe's massive toes, pinned between them and the soft earth beneath. Chloe scrunched her toes, picking Deborah up along with a small clump of dirt, laughing as she felt the tiny “bug” squirming in her grip. She then dropped Deborah back on the ground, and , as she was getting up, placed her feet together around her, leaving her in a tiny little gap between them, with no way to escape it except to crawl over her feet. “Well, but? Why don't you go on and climb me?” Chloe said.

Deborah, seeing that she had no other way out, and hoping that she would have a better chance of being allowed to live if she did what Chloe told her to do, put her hands up to the massive foot and began climbing it. Once she stood on top of it, Chloe raised her foot , causing Deborah to fall down and roll around on top of the foot. Just as it seemed she was about to fall off of it, Chloe tilted her foot back, sending her rolling in the opposite direction. She rocked her foot back and forth constantly, laughing at how such a simple motion had the tiny insect on her foot scrambling to keep itself steady.

Deborah did her best to avoid being tossed around by all of Chloe's movement, but she was helpless to resist, being tossed about by even the slightest motion of the giant foot. Finally, she rolled down towards Chloe's toes and just barely managed to hold on to the fingernail. Chloe then stretched her leg all the way out, raising her foot into the air, seeing the bug as it struggled not to fall off from her toe. “What a weak, pathetic thing,” she said. “I'm getting very tempted to just kill you now. But I'll let you live if you manage to crawl all the way over to my lap,” she said.

Desperate to take even the slightest chance of survival, Deborah began climbing down the slope of Chloe's foot until she reached the giantess's ankle. From there, she began walking along her shin, carefully balancing herself on the sloped surface. Once she made it to her knee, the rest of the way was much safer, but as she started nearing Chloe's shorts, the giantess began rocking her leg from side to side, almost throwing Deborah off-balance and forcing her to fall down and cling onto the giantess's skin. Chloe laughed and rocked her leg even harder until Deborah began slipping off of her, eventually falling with a yell from the giantess's outer thigh and to the dirt below.

“Oh, what a shame; you fell,” Chloe said. “And you were so close to getting to live, too. Well, I suppose it's time to get rid of you now.” Her foot fell onto Deborah, who was still too winded to even move. She was smothered under Chloe's big toe, struggling to escape, unable to breathe. She was just about to pass out when the foot lifted up, letting her breathe again. “You know what? I have a better idea on how to get rid of you. Don't you move an inch, now.” Chloe's toes came down to either side of  Deborah and scrunched together, squeezing her between them. She thought that this was how she was going to die, and in fact, it did seem like Chloe meant to kill her by popping her between her toes, as the two massive digits pressed together with such force that the tiny woman thought her bones would break. Instead, Chloe got up and walked onto a concrete walkway, carrying the “bug” between her toes. At the walkway, she splayed her toes apart and dropped it to the ground. Deborah looked up to see the other woman's cruelly smiling face.

Chloe arched her foot up as she raised her leg over the bug, positioning her heel so that it hung right over the little pest. Then she brought her heel down with such force that Deborah barely had time to feel any pain as she was crushed under it, with Chloe grinding her heel on the ground as she savored the feeling of the little bug's body popping and crunching under her foot. Feeling satisfied with her little diversion, she wiped her sole on the ground and went back to her lawn chair.

As all this was going on, Elena heard all of Chloe's words perfectly, but had no idea that the “bug” the other woman had found had been Deborah. As such, she kept looking for her mother, shouting her name as she scurried through the grass. Suddenly, she noticed a set of footsteps approaching from the direction opposite to where Chloe was. Peering through the grass, she spotted a black woman who she eventually recognized, with some effort, as being Nadine Ross, another treasure hunter.

Nadine had just heard of Chloe's return from her latest trip and had come to speak with her. Seeing Chloe relaxing in her lawn chair, she let herself in through the fence and walked through the yard, unaware of the danged her shoes posed to the tine Elena in the grass.

Seeing her feet approaching, Elena turned and ran. Just as it seemed Nadine was about to step on her, the giantess stopped in her tracks. Then Elena noticed that there was someone coming from the other way. She saw that it was Chloe, who had come to greet and welcome Nadine. Elena now found herself surrounded by their feet as they stood and talked with each other, so she started making her way out from between them, crawling through the grass. As she was walking, though, Chloe happened to look down and spot her, taking her for another bug just like the last one.

Smiling, Chloe lifted her foot and slid it over to Elena, pigging the tiny “bug” down beneath her toes, saving her for later and savoring the little insects struggles under her. After a while, Chloe invited Nadine inside and they both went into her house, with Chloe having curled her toes around the tiny Elena and carrying her into her house. Inside, she and Nadine sat down on separate couches to chat for a while. As they talked, Chloe played with her little catch under her foot, using her toes to roll the little bug around. After a while, she pulled her foot back, taking her toes off of Elena.

The shrunken woman thought this meant that Chloe had forgotten about her and that this was her chance to escape, so she got up and began hobbling away from the giantess, being sore all over from being battered by Chloe's toes. But it turned out that this was just another part of Chloe's little “game”. She wanted the bug to feel like it had a chance of escaping and to see it struggle to leave her. Then, once it was almost beyond her reach, she extended her foot and held it under her toes again, pulling it back towards her.

It was then that Nadine noticed that Chloe was playing with some of her bugs again. She had known Chloe for a while and knew all about how the other woman enjoyed torturing bugs with her feet. Although she liked Chloe well enough, she thought that was weird and didn't like it when she did those things around her, so she asked the other woman to put an end to her games.

Out of courtesy to her friend, Chloe complied, but she did so in a way that would still allow her to squeeze some juice from all of this. Get as much enjoyment as possible from the insect's death. She slid her sole over it and pressed down forcefully, not crushing it but instead smothering it under her dirty sole.

Finding herself unable to breathe, Elena struggled to escape, but couldn't move a single part of her body. She tried to shout at Chloe to let her go, but no words came out of her mouth. She was slowly suffocating her lungs burning for air, and after a few minutes, she passed out, lying completely still. Then, once she felt the little bug stop moving altogether, Chloe pressed her foot down on it until she felt a satisfying crunch. She would never know that her feet had ended the lives of two women today.