- Text Size +

 

Paul climbed back into the Quantum blade and retrieved a portable detector. He held it aloft and began sampling readings.

“It does give off an energy signature but the real core source is to the north of here but I cant pin-point the distance for some reason the measurements im getting are re-calculating every second its going screwy. I guess it may have been damaged some how. But I suggest we locate this source and hope to god we think of a way out of here because the Q-Blade doesn’t have the power to return us to the surface”

“Paul im scared I don’t want to die down here”

Emma sat down on the rocky surface beneath her feet and Paul rushed to comfort her. “Look babe I promise we wont die , for starters we’ve got food rations for two that should last us two weeks if we are sparing , water may be the main challenge if we leave the Q-blade but if that’s a mist up there then there must be moisture in this huge cavern. Latia has orders to leave us for 3 days before he plans any sort of rescue attempts , but look honey don’t worry yourself we will be fine im sure of that Ive been in worse situations and besides like you said its time together eh?”

Emma tried to smile and held his hand for comfort. They spent the next hour removing equipment and supplies from the Quantum blade and placed it into two ruck sacks and Paul decided they should abandon the energy depleted vehicle and head for the power source. They walked for several hours over rough rocky terrain Paul kept offering a hand to his petite wife to assist her up some of the steeper inclines but their pace was generally slow from his perspective. The air around them was somehow fresh and invigorating and almost like an air conditioned environment however the heat was mild and more than bearable which surprised both them a great deal. Emma decided she had had enough that day for the first days trek and preceded to sit herself down and roll out her sleeping bag and break into the supplies bag for some refreshment.

“That’s me done for today babe Ive had it my feet are killing me in these awful boots” she moaned and Paul bent down to remove her boots and massage her feet. Emma had a nice pair of small feet with immaculately shaped nails his large hands wrapped easy around them as he pressed into her supple skin kneading it gently and soothing away her aches as he admired her beautiful shapely legs.

“it’s a while since Ive done this babe”

“Your right we don’t spend enough time alone what with all your crazy projects and work”

“Guess we will have to pace ourselves a little more tomorrow so you don’t suffer to much your not used to it like I am”

“and my strides arent as long as yours darling im only small you know, when you go off power walking I have a job to keep up”

Paul smiled at his 5ft 3 inch wife and felt guilty that he had pushed her a little hard today she wasn’t an adventurer or explorer she was more like a tourist and not used to the outdoor life.

“Point taken Ill ease up , tell you what you can set the pace from now on”

She smiled a mouth full of pearly white teeth and Paul began to move his hands along her fine limbs until he slipped his strong thick fingers under the leg of her shorts and discovered her underwear with his finger tips and proceeded to remove her shorts and panties.

“mmm , I can think of other places that require your special attention mister”

Emma laid back and pulled up her top exposing her perfectly shaped breasts as Paul climbed on top of her and they began to make love. As normal Emma winced as he drove his full member into her willing flesh, he was a well endowed man and her petite frame couldn’t accommodate his full length easily.

They both climaxed after a long passionate session and Paul kissed his wife telling her how much he loved her before they settled down for the night. What did astonish them was that the light from the misty layer way above dimmed and became so dull that it was almost like night had descended around them.

“that’s odd Emma look at the light its getting darker?”

”That’s impossible right?”

”I don’t profess to understand it myself darling but what ever that mist is that was illuminating us during the day it seems to loose its energy at night , perhaps its absorbing sun rays through some sort of shaft in the day and retaining the solar energy ? I wish we could study it close up”

The next day Paul was up and dressed in his same clothes and watched his wife tend to her hair.

“my hairs a mess I think Ill have to tie it back today”

she moaned looking in her compact mirror at her reflection. Unlike Paul she decided to change her top and underwear putting on a white shirt which she tied up in a knot beneath her chest. They ate a light breakfast consisting of a cereal bar and a chemically heated drink of hot coffee.

“shall we?”

Paul offered a hand to his wife and brought her to her feet. He noticed something different about her today but couldn’t place it perhaps it was her hair style?…

They walked for a couple of hours and it was strangely Paul that insisted they stop for a break.

“Cant take the pace eh big boy?”

Emma was amused by his request to stop.

“No its my boots they are rubbing my ankles and slipping a little I don’t want to get a blister”

“How big do you think this place is?”

Emma sat down beside him as he fiddled with his footwear.

“My detector cant gauge it its still displaying an indecision in the measurements but its obviously huge , remarkable isn’t it?”

”mm I suppose but its not my idea of fun traipsing around underground”

“Guess your regret not staying top side on the beach eh babe?”

Emma smiled at him in a sweet manor and admitted

“no , Im glad im here with you I wouldn’t have forgiven myself if you didn’t return , at least this way were together whatever”

They continued to walk and another hour later Paul insisted on stopping again.

“These boots are definitely causing me grief today!”

He sat down on a rock and grabbed a second pair of socks from his rucksack placing them over his current pair.

“that should do it!”

Emma offered him a hand to his feet and it suddenly struck him that something was definitely different about her , did she seem taller somehow? or was it his imagination? He looked at her for a second as he stood up before her.

”whats a matter hon?”

She quizzed seeing his expression.

“nothing”

he smiled and shrugged of this crazy notion and they continued their trek.

The terrain began to change before them as they progressed and the rocky layer seemed to give way to brown fertile looking earth as they entered a small valley like structure.

“Look at these”

Emma paused she had discovered some tall green plants unlike anything either of them had seen.

“Plants? Growing down here? That’s amazing I cant even tell the species Im surprised anything can grow down here”

Paul was fascinated with her find.

They stopped for a break when Paul felt a drop of water on his face and looked up unbelieving to the misty shroud in the heavens above.

“rain? No it cant be?”

and almost on cue to defy his words it began to rain and it poured like a heavy summer shower. There was no shelter in the valley and Paul grabbed his rucksack from his back and held it aloft to save them both getting soaked.

“over here babe under this?”

he beckoned his wife who cuddled up to him pulling close to ensure her head and shoulders were out of the downpour. Again Paul noticed how odd she looked to him expecting her fine blonde locks to be resting on his neck he found her forehead was opposite his lips and her hair tickled the end of his nose. That’s odd ? He thought to himself her boots cant be that thick heeled?

The rain still soaked them both pretty well and when it subsided some ten minutes later Emma drew herself back and Paul was instinctively distracted by her now very tight wet shirt which highlighted her nipples as it clung to her.

“Like the view?”

she grinned.

“what do you think?”

Her eyes darted to his wet baggy shorts and the impression of his manhood outlined in the material.

“They do look a lot more impressive than my 34 C cups did , do you ever regret me having them enlarged?”

She ran her hands along her damp but firm curves and Paul smiled broadly

“I regret you not going for the E sized implants”

he laughed and she shook her head amused

“men, boobs and legs are all you think about maybe Ill trade in these double D’s for an upgrade next year if you’re a good boy”

she laughed and then stripped off her shirt and bra exposing her perfect full heaving bust as she laid her wet clothes out on a nearby rock. Paul did the same and they both stripped off naked to help their clothes dry. Paul walked over to Emma he couldn’t resist her fantastic teasing body as he watched her boobs jiggle as she walked and he came up behind her. Emma was bare foot now and he expected her to be shorter but no her head was perhaps even a little higher than ten minutes ago? He stood tall behind her and reached around her slender waist and then searched with his hands along her sides following the smooth curves until he cupped her breasts one in each hand. Her breasts felt swollen , larger somehow filling his hands more than before or was he imagining this? Whatever they felt better than ever. Emma looked straight forward away from her lover and shook her long hair free from its ponytail so it long length brushed down his chest and stomach. She purred to his attention of her sensitive breasts.

“mmm I like it when you hold them and play with my nipples baby it really turns me on”

“God your breasts feel big today baby like they’ve grown”

he moaned as his manhood brushed her pert rear end .

“like something else eh big boy”

she breathed in deeply and they both lowered so Emma took her weight on her hands and knees as Paul slipped his eager manhood between her sexy legs and she guided it home as they began to make love. There was something different for them both Emma noticed it to her delight as she didn’t feel the normal uncomfortable initial penetration of his manhood and Paul found her more accommodating to his girth and length than ever before. They made love and Emma moaned out loud as they came simultaneously. After making love they lay together on the ground their limbs intertwined in a loving embrace. Emma remarked first on their lovemaking

“Babe that was wonderful it felt so good like for the first time we really connected”

“I know what you mean darling you must have been feeling really horny to receive me so well it wasn’t such a struggle like normal”

”You felt it too”

Emma sighed

“Guess this exploration stuff must excite me more than I thought”

Paul secretly wondered what was going on he had never entered her so readily and with such ease was his manhood smaller? Was he less aroused than normal? No, he was aroused her fit body in those tight wet clothes saw to that but what was happening here?

About an hour or so of relaxing later the warm air around them had dried off their wet clothes and they both got dressed again. Paul noticed his shorts gaping around his waist and his shirt was baggier than before this wasn’t his imagination it was a fact. He didn’t say anything to Emma and pulled his belt on tight as he could tucking in the excess of his shirt. Slipping on his boots his feet seemed to rattle around in them despite his two pairs of socks.

“This is impossible”

he muttered to himself.

“Sorry darling?”

Emma looked across at him sat down attending to his boots.

“nothing babe , Emma can you grab the detector from my ruck sack and see if the signals any stronger”

He distracted her with this task whilst he grabbed some dirt in his hand and filled the tips of his boots. Putting his feet back in they felt better if a little more uncomfortable. This will pass its just something strange , his mind reasoned no need to alarm Emma. Paul dared not to walk close to his wife in order not to allow comparison so he kept a few paces ahead as they ascended a steep incline out of the valley over some rough earth. They both noticed the increasing amount of greenery from the denser foliage of the strange plants becoming more frequent around them.

“Isnt this all a bit weird Paul ? I mean its warm its light in the day and darker at night , it rains , we can breathe , things are growing down here? It kinda spooky.”

He looked back at Emma below him as she leaned forward climbing up a ridge. .