- Text Size +

 

“you are a surface dweller Emma ? This fantastic! Please you must come to meet my people”

Before Emma knew it she was following this leggy blonde down a path through the dense vegetation that looked to be cleared and man made what also was noticeable was that they had actually reached another wall of the Cave as the mist was clearer here and Emma could see the wall quite plainly although she noted this side of the Cave was far shallower than the side they had entered.

“Skala , you and your people you live down here?”

“For almost a century Emma this has been our home I myself am the youngest of our people at 18 rotations and I haven’t known any other home than the Craven and this place”

“The Craven?”

Emma looked up at her tall companion as they walked

“Yes , look the Craven”

Her hand gestured and Emma followed its direction to see a clearing with a huge metallic building which was half embedded in the wall of the Cavern but as they walked closer it wasn’t just a building it was a craft of some sort.

“a space craft?”

Skala looked down at Emma’s look of wonder

“The Craven was a science vessel”

“Then you’re from another planet?”

Her words left her as she made this sudden conclusion and Skala smiled back

“we are not native to this planet Emma our people are from Tiran 7 in the Deltrasis sector.”

Her words meant nothing to Emma except to confirm she was about to be greeted by an Alien race. Paul was equally fascinated to hear all this but unable to see anything , he was pretty much immobile in his wife’s bosom and she seemed to have forgotten him for now.

Skala led Emma to an entrance of the space craft with an extended boarding ramp that was dug into the soil. As Emma looked up before she entered she could see the vehicle was damaged and mostly consumed by the rocky face. Inside was a series of metal corridors and a faint hum of power in the background . There was obviously power in the space craft as the lights were illuminated and various touch panels and instrumentation displays lit up as they walked down the corridors. They entered a room which was pretty large and some sort of casual area as it was filled with comfortable seats and an array of equipment on the walls. There inside were more of Skala’s people, two more women infact and both reaching close to the size of the young amazon that had led emma to the craft. The two women both appeared older than Skala yet perhaps only early twenties in appearance, they were busy using some device pressing various controls and absorbed in a discussion on what they were doing.

“Mia , Rika , we have a guest Emma , she is a surface dweller”

The two individuals turned around equally astounded to be looking at Emma and walked across to greet her.

“I don’t believe it”

“Emma welcome on behalf of our people my name is Rika we are as surprised to meet you as I am sure you are to find us here”

“Im a little overwhelmed Rika, I think I need to sit down”

“Skala a seat for our guest”

One of the tall chairs was pushed over to Emma and she managed with difficulty to raise herself to sit up into it as it was seemingly designed for these long legged Aliens making her 5 foot 3 inches seem rather inadequate. She sat there as Mia a dark haired beauty dressed in much the same attire as the others offered her a drink. The liquid was blue and tasted like orange and Emma began to listen to their fantastic story as did Paul below in her blouse who was now feeling more than a bit intimidated to reveal himself knowing he was surrounded by giant Alien women…