- Text Size +

 

A few seconds later and Paul was sat on her ruck sack strap upon her shoulder with several thick rope like strands of her blonde hair like a safety harness around him. Emma began to walk and he had the most wonderful view. Looking down her blouse was pulled tighter still over her busty frame by the ruck sack and its weight and he had a grand display of her deep cleavage. Further down her legs came into sight every few fractions of a second as she walked flashing the tops of her gorgeous thighs. Paul was enjoying every minute of the journey as he sat perched on his giantess wife and half an hour past with ease.

“I hope I don’t start sweating baby with you being so small that might be unpleasant for you”

she muttered softly but Paul didn’t answer , she looked out of the corner of her eye at him and he was in a world of his own fascinated by her chest movements below and Emma smiled as she saw his gawping expression.

“enjoying yourself baby”

she said loudly and Paul snapped out of it realising his gaze was lingering and suddenly felt conscious he had been caught in a lustful daze.

“oh Emma sorry I was..”

“you were checking out my boobs I saw you”

He turned looking up at her huge face.

“Emma have you seen how much they bounce as you walk and how they sway its amazing from up here…”

“You like that eh tiny? You should see them without a bra “

“yes please!”

he enthused.

“Is that all you can think about up there how big my tits are , and I thought you were keeping an eye out for this power source with me but I can see im far to big and distracting for you now”

“Emma, I cant help it there so gigantic and sexy like this, your cleavage looks like its deeper than our swimming pool a man could drown in there”

“mmm that deep eh , well seeing as they excite you so much how would you like to travel undercover eh?”

Emma came to a stop and again her blouse buttons were unfastened , he watched as she spread her blouse aside to show off the width of her breasts below and he noticed the white bra she wore exposed.

“this might be a little tight, this bra is a 34 double d but a bit on the small side, still you wont complain where im going to put you in it”

Paul eagerly loosened her hair around him and watched her hand pull her bra cup out and her other hand slowly lowered him down so his legs straddled her huge nipple either side and he was then released as the lacy net of her bra pressed him back against her huge breast and held him fast as her blouse was pulled over him letting him fall into the dark beneath her clothes. Paul was so excited even though he had spent his happiness earlier he was finding himself hard now as this nipple as thick as a log was between his thighs and his dick and balls rested on it. He felt so helpless trapped in her bra but so turned on.

“mmm that feels nice little man I should have stuck you in bra when we started. Hold on”

He felt her begin to walk. Her breast moved and he moved to her footfalls in a shifting rhythm. He felt her nipple grow a little swelling she was enjoying this too he thought. As she continued he began to feel hot and stuffy facing into this lacy cage and with her hot breast smothering him from behind. If her breasts looked animated from above they now felt like they were living and had a mind of their own as he was jostled with them this way and that. For Paul all this movement and his arousal from sitting and riding on her nipple was too much he came and spurted his juices across her nipple. “what the? Paul did you just do what I think you did you naughty little man”

Emma stopped aware of the small wet love liquid that was upon her sensitive nipple. In seconds he was plucked out of her bra and into her hand and he had stained his little outfit in his accident which the large blue eyes of his wife noticed straight away as she studied her tiny husband in her palm.

“oops!”

Paul laughed

“err sorry babe I seem to have embarrassed myself”

“I can see , well only just. “

she grinned

“and look what you’ve done to me”

Her hand lowered him before her blouse and he could see as he looked left and right comparing the huge formations below her blouse that the nipple he was on was completely excited now and had swollen denting the smooth exterior of her clothes with an impressive shape.

“I think you can ride in my waist band for now tiny because if I put you back in my bra im gonna want you to satisfy me and we’ve hardly walked anywhere today” With no consultation he was lowered beneath her chest and his eyes followed the trail of buttons upon her blouse and finally to where it disappeared beneath her cut off jean shorts. Carefully his legs and body she guided into the waist band between the tucked in blouse and top of her shorts and now only his head and arms protruded so he could face forward and look out.

“great you fit a treat and you can look where we are going”

Her voice commanded and Paul took in his new position. Her endless legs travelled down like tanned highways to her boots below and above her chest curved out like a ledge on the side of a mountain. For a few minutes she walked and Paul was a little uncomfortable but pretty happy and watching her legs reminded him of what he had seen last night..

“Emma , last night before I turned to this size I swear I saw the shadow or outline of a giant woman not far from our camp just walking away”

“I don’t think so baby we are miles underground who could live here? I think you were dreaming and imagining giant women because you’ve been shrinking”

“Yeh I suppose”

he went to smile up at her but her chest made sure he was beyond sight.

About three hours later and Emma wanted to rest , she sat down in the nearest clearing and removed her ruck sack. Paul was slipped from her waist band and she placed him on top of her knee as she stretched her legs out. Surveying this new platform he was in his element her legs look huge in both directions.

“Ive never really thought of you as leggy darling but now that would be an understatement”

he complimented and Emma smiled down at him

“well these are tired giant legs”

she began to lay back and Paul watched her settle down. In a few minutes Emma was asleep and Paul was surprised but it made him suddenly curious he figured whilst she slept he could explore her body and it was too good an opportunity to miss. He walked along the smooth top of her thigh and came to the frayed leg of her jean shorts, should he go under or should he go over ? He crouched and lifted the edge of her short leg and although it was tight he certainly could crawl down there. Paul looked up at her chest rising and falling so impressively in the distance and he knew she was fast asleep. He noticed the zip to her shorts several metres away and decided this was a better entrance if he wanted to satisfy his curiosity of her size. Climbing over her shorts he reached just below the button and waist band and there was a huge silver zip. He grabbed the zipper and clasped it in two hands , its operation was stiff and it took the power of his legs to force the zipper down the teeth to the bottom. He ran back to the button at her waist and held it like a huge metal dinner plate in his hands this was far more tricky and took every ounce of his strength to budge. He was glad her shorts had some slack in them as the button came free and he almost was sent flying by the material opening up to form a large v shape. He was disappointed not to have revealed her giant sexy underwear but yet more of her blouse he found beneath. He realised she had tucked this into her shorts. He walked back up to her waist and began pulling handfuls of the soft blouse material in an effort to expose her panties and smiled to himself at what a mammoth task this was to him now. As he pulled enough of the cream material back he could see a black lacy g string just creeping into view. Eagerly he walked down and over to the band of her g string and he suddenly stopped. What was he doing? He was trying to take advantage of his wife a giant of a wife and what if she woke and was angry with him she might swat him off her like an insect before she realised what she was doing. He suddenly felt a touch scared like he was about to get into trouble , he looked back at the sleeping giantess she was so huge led down like this should he really be doing this? His mind reasoned over this for a few seconds until his lower brains between his legs commented and suggested this was incredibly sexy he was standing before a giant lacy g string on a wife who’s pussy by now must be gargantuan in size to him could he possibly resist this once in a life time experience just to take a look below?

Slowly his hands held each a portion of the elasticised waist band of her huge g-string and he knew his lower brains had ruled him. He began to lift this up ready to enter when Emma stirred from her slumber , her mighty torso bent a little making his feet unsteady as she was attempting to sit up. Straight away her eyes had fixed on him she instantly felt the slack waist of her shorts.

“and just where do you think you were going little man?”

she boomed in a loud but not an angry voice just making sure she intimidated him. Like a naughty school boy caught stealing with his hands in the till he shuddered and let go immediately the material and turned to face his enormous wife looking down at his guilty expression.

“So I fall asleep and the little horny man is trying to take my clothes off eh? Oh and you’ve even pulled my blouse out I wonder why?”

she mocked and Paul backed off a little and onto her short material.

“I think if I hadnt of woken up I might have had a surprise guest in my big knickers don’t you?”

“ emma I was only err”

he didn’t know what to say and didn’t know what she was going to do.

“You wanted to see just how big I am under these sexy little knickers didn’t you , well I don’t want to disappoint you my little lover now you’ve got this far and with such effort your going to have to satisfy me , do you think a little man like you can do that baby?”

Her hand came down and picked him up as her other hand edged down her shorts clear of her upper thighs and then he turned from her huge hand to see her massive g-string clearly in view. It was a sheer material and her pussy outline could be made out through the fine lacy mesh above. She was massive , indeed much larger than he had realised so much larger that he wasn’t as confident he wanted to be near her sex now that he had an idea how much bigger it was than him.

“You know I was thinking about this earlier as we walked seeing you tucked in my waist down her and I was wondering just how a little teeny man would feel as he played inside my knickers and maybe inside my giant pussy”

Paul looked a little shocked to hear her speak so openly and Emma smiled.

“whats wrong baby aren’t you feeling very brave now Ive got hold of you and now I control your exploration under my shorts? Come on Paul you must have been searching for my giant pussy just what did you intend to do when you found it eh? I don’t think that I could even feel that little dick of yours its so tiny

but I might be able to feel you inside me”

Her face lit up with the sheer idea she was contemplating and Paul saw her huge pupils begin to dilate from her arousal.

“Emma honey I don’t know I mean your a lot larger than I imagined”

Emma laughed and lowered him teasingly close to her lacy underwear

“ and I thought you liked a lot of pussy…”

Just as he thought she was about to tease him some more her attention darted into the distance and Paul saw her startled reaction.

“What is it ? Emma?”

”Playing will have to wait , Paul I think I saw someone a woman”

Emma lifted Paul up and over her cleavage

“sorry babe but its back in my bra for you I need to check this out”

Paul was once more deep in breast flesh as Emma fixed her top and shorts and grabbed her ruck sack heading into the terrain before them. Paul was jostled and bumped by her breasts as she made swift progress and her chest gently swayed. Emma pushed through some thick vegetation and found a clearing with a pool of water much like the others they had seen on their journey so far but beside the water was a woman sat at the edge looking into the water as if for inspiration at her own reflection. Seeing her from behind she was slim and wore a tight fitting silver cat suit. Her skin was bronzed and her hair was long flowing in a huge thick blonde pony tail down her back almost touching the floor as she crouched.

Emma both shocked and amazed to see someone down below the Earth surface with them walked up to her gingerly.

“err Hi”

she timidly offered.

The woman was startled and spun around with equal amazement in her eyes, meantime Paul was moving between the pressure of his wife’s huge breasts around him and making for the base of her bra between the two fleshy hills so he could try and look out through her thin blouse material but this was harder going than he thought and he found himself held fast.

“By the three moons of Androzia you made me jump

“ the woman spoke in an unrecognisable accent but with good English.

“Who are you ? How did you get here?”

Emma was thinking just those very question but in reverse.

“My names Emma , my Husband and I travelled down here in a new exploration vehicle but who are you?”

“My name is Skala”

The young woman stood up and Emma noticed how incredibly tall she was as she towered over her , she had to be atleast 7 feet tall and this was without any noticeable heels upon her feet.