- Text Size +

 

she smiled and moved her legs apart to capture his dick gently between them just to tease him.

“Please don’t babe”

Paul grumbled but he didn’t mean it , secretly her wanted her more than anything now , her sheer size turned him on. But he felt so intimidated , what could he offer her at his size?

The rain subsided after 5 minutes and Paul stepped back as Emma put her ruck sack down and was smiling down at her vertically challenged partner with a huge grin. He stood there is some oversized socks half way up his legs and a shirt that drowned him like a dress threatening to slip off his slim shoulders at any time and pushing out the material was a small impression showing his arousal.

Emma laughed

“ Oh you do look funny baby , you look so short” .

Paul wasn’t amused and turned his back on her. He took off the wet socks around his feet , what use were they? What use was he ? His wife even thought he was a joke now.

“I cant continue like this, im a bloody midget look at me no wonder your laughing at me!”

He went to walk off in a mood when a large hand caught his shoulder from above and spun him around. He looked up to see Emma towering over him leaning down to his level so her face was before his. Her large blue eyes settled on his

“Im sorry baby , I didn’t mean to laugh at you but you’ve got to admit you do look silly wearing that big shirt and those silly socks, like back when we were kids and you play dress up in adults clothes I couldn’t help but laugh. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings baby”

Emma crouched and even like this she was able to look him almost directly in the eyes. He took her apology and sighed

“Its ok babe I just don’t like feeling so helpless around you in situations like this, guess Im feeling sorry for myself”

“Gimme a kiss shorty”

Emma moved in and he felt her large lips press to his and experienced a kiss unlike any before. Her tongue was larger and more dominant and filled his mouth which made her lead the kiss a most unusual sensation for Paul. As she broke the kiss she smiled at him.

“look babe I am the biggest now and Im probably a lot stronger than you are so let me look after you , there’s no need to feel helpless Im ok and its you who needs reassuring right now.”

Paul didn’t answer but found his eyes straying to her damp top and noticing how her nipples now pushed plainly into the cotton and stood there proudly boasting their thick size. Man she had big breasts he thought. Emma noticed his gaze.

“Guess these must look a lot larger to you huh?”

“You’ve definitely got one hell of a rack darling especially to me now”

He stared lustfully at her prominent bust.

“Maybe you can play with them later shorty”

she wiggled her breasts and stood up to tower over him once again. Paul felt a little cheated even if he wanted to play right now, he would have to raise himself way up on tip toes to grab her breast she was now so tall , he was a bit disappointed but still very turned on.

“Now lets get practical here baby , first that baggy shirt can go its far to big on you , you’ll be tripping up on it soon”

Emma pulled his shirt off him and Paul stood there naked feeling exposed and shorter than ever. She noted his salute between his legs and commented

“you are definitely a lot smaller now baby it might be interesting tonight”

He looked up at her and tried to fake a smile he knew she was referring to his lack of inches making him feel even more inadequate to her much larger frame. She then used a sharp knife to cut the shirt down that he had been wearing by half of its length and took the collar off. She handed it back and offered a thin belt she had from one of her pairs of shorts cutting in the new holes for adjustment so he could gather the shirt in at his waist.

“There”

she beamed

“ how’s that?”

“Better than nothing I guess”

Paul lacked enthusiasm for her inventiveness and then began to reach for his huge ruck sack.

“No way darling your not tall enough to carry a back pack anymore it’ll slow us down. They spent the next ten minutes saving what they could so Paul could carry a few objects in a bag and then they continued their journey. The next two hours took them through thicker and thicker vegetation most of it taller than Paul and challenging Emma in height. They found a suitable clearing next to a pool of water much like before and decided to settle until the next day. The nights in this strange underground world felt slightly chilly and Paul shivered a little dressed only in his old thick shirt. It was a shame that they didn’t have any fuel for a fire but then probably a good thing as they were underground. Emma brushed her long hair and slipped into her sleeping bag naked expect for her black lace knickers. Paul had watched her undress with much interest not quite getting over her size to him and how much more of her was on display. He was about to unroll his sleeping bag when Emma softly spoke.

“Hey handsome how about you climb in here with me and keep your big wife warm eh?”

He noted how she referred to herself now as big something little Emma of old would never have done it sounded so strange to his ears yet looking at her now as he was it seemed so appropriate , she was big to him.

Paul smiled as she unzipped the edge of the bag and he slipped in beside her feeling her long arm wrap over him as she zipped them both snugly inside. Emma was on her side his face was looking at her neck and his stomach was being teased by her large chest. She bent her head down to kiss his forehead it was a close as she could get.

“Is that warmer baby I saw you looked chilly out there?”

“Nice, you feel warm honey”

his smaller hand reached around her shoulder which was higher than he expected. “this is great you don’t take up as much room anymore so we can share”

One of her hands came to lay upon his side and he marvelled at its span.

“Tell me darling even though your worried about what’s making you so small you’re enjoying it as well arent you, seeing me looking so much bigger than normal”

Paul grinned

“you did look very sexy today when your towered over me and I looked up to see your boobs”

Emma smiled

“I saw you looking at me a lot today, my legs my bum and of course my big boobs I must seem like a lot of woman to you now”

He didn’t answer but looked up into her big blue eyes and let his hand drift from her shoulder and down to her side , the unmistakable swell of her breasts could just be sensed by the side of his hand. Slowly his hand drifted along the side of her breast it felt so much larger than he’d imagined. Emma grinned at his light touch as he felt the volume of her heavier (to him) breast.

“Definitely a lot of woman”

Paul complimented as his hand followed around her bountiful womanly curves , to him her already ample breasts now challenged his hands.

Paul slid his way under the cover of the sleeping bag and in the darkness he found her thighs. His eager member strained for an invitation and he pulled her knickers aside to offer himself to her.

Emma’s arms embraced his slimmer body and pulled him in.

“Oh yes baby, make love to me”

she breathed heavily the words down into the darkness of the sleeping bag as Paul found his organ kissed by her wetness and then immersed into her unlike never before. He pushed himself deep into her and lost his manhood to her largeness. His face now pressed into her firm stomach as he began to work up a rhythmic action. “More baby I want more of you”

Emma sighed believing him not to be fully home and Paul couldn’t believe it. She had taken him all and nearly his jewels as they impacted on her, yet he was inadequate to satisfy her now.

“Paul harder push into me harder baby let me feel all of you”

she continued. Paul bucked and pressed his missile into the target zone but Emma was far from the satisfaction she needed. Realising he was giving her his all Emma tried to look down under the covers as if to verify this

“Baby I need more of you please”

she begged and Paul could find no more to give. Putting his own pleasure aside he withdrew from her and peered up at her face looking through her cleavage at him below.

“Emma darling you had all of me baby Im too small for you now you cant feel me as well. You feel so big in there”

“But I need release baby”

she groaned in her aroused state she felt so frustrated at his attempt to satisfy her. Paul shifted down and in the darkness felt his way to her underwear , pulling it down he plunged his face into her moistness and finished her off. Emma climaxed and Paul came up from his hot and busy workout below for some air. Emma smiled at him and kissed him.

“thanks baby” .

He looked at her frustrated himself.

“Im sorry honey I guess im not half the man I used to be, you used to struggle to take me before and now I cant even make an impact”

Her hand held his cheek.

“Its ok baby I enjoyed myself in the end we can do other stuff whilst your this size. Do you mind if I sort you out in the morning baby, I feel kinda exhausted.”

Paul was needless to say disappointed and frustrated himself to not achieve release but feeling such a failure to her he didn’t want to make an issue. Trying to sleep in the same sleeping bag with Emma the amazon was hard for him not to extend his arousal , she fell asleep very quickly whilst he lay there admiring her. Paul must have fallen asleep for an hour or so when he awoke feeling the disturbing presence of ..something. In the dim light he could see out at the dense vegetation stretching into the distance and he detected movement! A silhouette , a dark outline of a woman a giant woman!

His throat went dry he was frozen peering out from the sleeping bag unable to do anything as he simply watched the enormous figure walking away from where he was as she seemed to recede in height with perspective. He looked at Emma and nudged her to witness this with him but she was in a deep sleep and simply mumbled and lay there. Was he dreaming? He didn’t know but managed to fall asleep half an hour or so later and the next thing he knew he was waking up but in an unfamiliar setting. He found himself smothered , drowning in a mass of thick ropes that lay all around him and over him burying his body. He pushed these smooth and soft ropes away from his eyes and face and the light of the morning greeted him. Where the hell was he? And what were these ropes covering him. He sat up and lifted a bunch, they were huge endless seeming and they smelt familiar. It was then with an alarm he realised what they were, the colour , the smell the softness , this was hair surrounding him , long blonde strands of hair. Paul stood up his heart pounding he turned to the left and saw a sprawling mass of blonde hair spread out like a carpet before him and turning to his right the hair led to a face a beautiful womans face in profile taller than he was! It was Emma only she was a giantess and he had become entangled in her long thick natural shiny hair! His eyes widened and he shook his head in disbelief could he really be this small to her now? Had he become so insignificant over night? He looked at her enormous scale she was laid on her back and most of her was under the monstrous sleeping bag which now looked like a huge cavernous opening to him below. Her breathing was gentle but he could hear every inhale and exhale. God she was enormous! He stood there in awe of her size , little Emma now giant Emma , if he had thought her size last night was intimidating this was upon another scale of appreciation. He didn’t know what to do. Should he wake her or would that startle this giant woman? Any alarmed action from Emma could flatten him now which he found amazing to find himself contemplating little Emma seriously hurting him with a simple accidental reaction.

Paul decided he would let her wake naturally and to be fair he wasn’t ready to face her yet he had to come to terms with his new found height. He climbed down off of the sleeping bag to the ground and walked over to the nearest object which happened to be Emma’s boots. He gawked at their imposing size , her ankle boots with their perhaps 2 and a half inch heels towered over him and he realised he must be little more than 2 inches tall now and was also suddenly very aware of his current nakedness. Paul was thankful that the majority of the days down there seemed warm but this early in the morning he was feeling a slight chill but there was nothing he could possibly wear at this size. He marvelled at the huge ruck sack led on the ground which was taller than a small building to him and then he walked further on looking at the wonders of their equipment around him. The cups and ration packs looked huge and the detector on the ground was as big as a car to him. He heard a mighty yawn erupt from behind him and it was the sound of Emma rising. Like a small rodent he suddenly felt the need to hide in the presence of someone so big and before Emma was out of her sleeping bag he ran, darting behind the detector as the closest thing nearby. Why was he hiding and why did his heart beat so fast? He didn’t really know but he felt he wanted to confront her when he was ready and for this moment he felt some fear , fear of his wife and her size. Paul cowered behind the plastic cased detector device and couldn’t believe he was so apprehensive about seeing his own wife this way. He knew she wouldn’t hurt him but there was part of him that still needed convincing of that and also part of him that wanted to see her giantess proportions. He heard her presumably dressing and her voice as it boomed out