- Text Size +

 

“Anyway darling what was it you threatened me earlier ? Ah yes you said you would take me over your knees if I didn’t let you know where I hid your clothes…”

she giggled

“Im going to enjoy that…”

she provoked and Paul broke a smile and went along with her game

“Stand up and bend over then you naughty little girl , let big daddy serve you your punishment..”

As he stood there he offered a hand down for her to rise her to her feet and they both felt the difference instantly…Paul looked at Emma and she looked back up at him and then at their hands. Her hand was bigger than his. Her hand comfortably took his which they both knew wasn’t right. Emma slowly rose to her feet from the rock and Paul’s mouth dropped open as he saw that his wife was taller than him!

It wasn’t by much perhaps three or so inches but he had never looked her in the eyes this way before not petite little Emma, not 5ft 3 inch little Emma….

“oh my god Paul? Wwwhats happened to you?” she stammered “your only as tall as I am?”

“Emma?” he looked down at her feet seeing only her small ankle boots with the slight heel upon them.

“this cant be happening”

Paul didn’t know where to look , before him his wife was his equal in size infact just a bit taller than him.

“Paul this is real isn’t it im not dreaming am I ? You’re my height? How is this possible?”

Paul shook his head

“Emma where’s my clothes I have to check something”

She walked over behind a large plant and handed him his things. Paul put his boxers on or attempted to and his waist and legs swam inside them. He tried his shirt but the collar and the length it was like someone had switched it with an oversized replica.

“Emma look at my clothes , I am getting shorter Ive lost maybe 9 or 10 inches!”

She looked at his clothes and at him and didn’t know what to say.

 

 “That explains your dick it’s still the same size but your whole body is smaller some how?”

The next hour they spent theorising on how this could have happened. Was it the water that had reacted with him? Was it even connected with their current surroundings? They couldn’t be sure but Paul was feeling very strange and didn’t know what to make of his new found size. For now he pushed away the questions in his mind , was it permanent ? Could this be reversed ? Would Emma still want to be with him if it couldn’t? They decided to push on that day with their journey but Paul was struggling to find anything he could wear properly. His meagre clothes options in his ruck sack were limited and all way to big to wear. His belt on his shorts wouldn’t conform to his new waist measurements even on the tightest settings and his shirts billowed around him.

“You can wear a pair of my spare shorts”

Emma offered reaching into her ruck sack offering a khaki coloured pair across to him. Paul didn’t argue but was surprised to find himself comfortably slipping into his wife’s shorts noting he had a similar waist measurement. He decided to tuck in an oversized t-shirt of his own and he shook his head at the resulting outfit.

“ I look ridiculous”

Paul reached for his boots but after yesterday he knew this was pointless.

“Ive got nothing to wear on my feet”

He decided to leave his boots behind and walk in a thick pair of socks this would slow them down he knew but what choice did he have?

“I cant get over that your my size now”

Emma began as they walked.

“Neither can I baby Im so used to looking down at you and now your well up here with me..”

“Don’t you mean your down here with me , your about 5 foot 3 now”

Paul found that difficult to hear , he recalled that he was this tall when he was twelve. They walked for a couple of hours more and Paul had to put down his pack.

“Sorry Emma but this is killing me my ruck sacks heavier than yesterday I guess what ever has happened to me has also sapped my strength with it. “

“Well your muscles are smaller babe its all proportional and the packs probably bigger on your back more awkward I guess.”

She was right of course and Paul knew it. Between them they filtered out some of the items they didn’t require and made a lighter more manageable pack. After eating some basic supplies they continued to walk. The terrain had become noticeably more dense in terms of the unusual vegetation and less rocky but still they couldn’t see the end of the cavern or its other walls in the distance , far reaching views seemed to be hazy.

“How vast is this place?”

Paul looked down at the mobile detector in his hand assuring their direction was still keen.

“Huge”

Emma muttered.

“Babe shall we stop and make camp?”

Paul looked at her trail blazing ahead

“but we haven’t gone as far as yesterday darling?”

“I know but we don’t seem any closer to this power source and you don’t want blisters on your feet now do you?”

“I guess”

he agreed and they camped for the rest of the day discussing many topics but Paul kept it away from his height he didn’t want to face the “whats if’s” yet. The next morning Paul awoke and it was dark as he opened his eyes. He suddenly realised his head was under the cover of his sleeping bag and he edged his way up on his back. The bag was certainly not snug anymore and much larger than he recalled. When his head broke into the light he saw several metres away his wife gently snoring in a deep sleep. He climbed out and stood up stretching and after a quick electric shave and splash of water to his face he decided to put the clothes back on he had yesterday. The shorts Emma had given him now had to be belted up tight to stay in place and his legs looked thin in the leg holes. His shirt drowned him now he couldn’t wear it like before so he put it on letting it hang free. It covered his shorts and settled on his upper legs. He knew immediately he had become shorter and wondered by how much? Was he a lot shorter than Emma? How embarrassing would that feel having his wife taller than him? Crouching down to her side he looked at her laid in her sleeping bag with her blonde hair splayed splashed across the ground. She was very beautiful and he couldn’t resist but to kiss her cheek. Her eyes struggled open and met with his.

“morning honey”

he offered and Emma yawned and smiled in return.

“How about breakfast?”

He walked to his bag and took out a cereal bar and a ration of water.

“Don’t tell me , it’s a full English breakfast , with toast , jam, “

her imagination flowed.

“Not quite”

he smirked and handed down the bar. Emma finished the bar and was sat up in her sleeping bag , Paul could see she was naked and her bountiful bust was exposed.

“How are you this morning baby?”

she asked looking across at his baggy shirt hanging on his frame.

“Your shorter aren’t you I can see from here”

“Yeh, Im not sure how much by ive got nothing as a reference point to measure myself off by”

He looked around the clearing they had stopped in.

“How about me? You can measure yourself compared to me baby lets see how tall you are now”

Emma stood up , naked except for a pair of very skimpy lace knickers and she walked over to her husband. As she drew close he could tell last night had changed things dramatically . Emma looked tall! She looked very tall! Paul stood there in amazement as his petite wife stopped inches before him and simply towered over him in size. His face was opposite her nipples with his eyes level to her full bust as it filled his vision. God she looked tall! He looked up over that imposing chest and into her face as she couldn’t quite believe it herself.

“Paul , im taller than you, my God I tower over you”

“Oh geez this is not happening”

He shook his head but the evidence was clear he was probably 4 foot tall if that and Emma looked like an amazon in proportion to him.

“Don’t worry babe, im sure there’s an explanation”

Emma reached out and hugged him to her taller frame pressing his face into her wonderful firm breasts. Paul was surprised and yet suddenly turned on by her action as he felt her much larger seeming breasts brush against his face. What cleavage , what a lot of woman he thought. Her legs now so long looking and her body so dominating of his view. He hardened to her touch and placed his hands around her pert bottom which seemed so familiar in shape yet so alien in size. Her comforting embrace eased and she looked down at her short husband his face nestling in her breast as they pressed his cheeks on either side.

“I guess its not so bad being this short to me eh?”

she smiled knowing to well part of this would turn him on.

“your getting quite an eyeful when we hug down there”

Paul had to smile he was feeling aroused at this new sensation.

“Look at me babe Im a midget , I barely reach up to my wife’s boobs Im so dam short and your not even tall , I mean in real-terms your short. But as I look up at you now to me you’re 7 foot no perhaps even taller than that I feel so ridiculous. “

Her left hand found its way to his shorts and checked his state of arousal.

“But part of you seems to be enjoying how much bigger your wife’s body looks”

She grinned and placed her hands to measure across from the tops of her nipples to his upper forehead.

“wow , you are short Paul how does it feel?”

He had so many new sensations going on in his head he hadn’t stopped to think.

“ I feel stupid Emma , not like a man to you now Im like a kid”

“I shouldn’t say this Paul but you are sort of cute like this”

She leaned down and kissed him on the lips

“ Idd better dress so we can get on “

Paul was left watching his tall wife dressing herself in a her jean shorts and a blue crop top which even more emphasised her ample chest as it wrestled to cover her jiggling flesh. She hadnt bothered with a bra today and he could see all to well her large nipples standing proud under the material.

It was like he was looking at a completely different woman a super tall even more buxom blonde and as much as he hated his new size he liked his new appreciation of his once petite wife. They walked off for an hour Paul hadnt spoken he was deep in thought until Emma started the conversation.

“Paul are you worried I mean by your height?”

“Wouldn’t you be if you lost over a foot in your sleep?”

His answer was a little snappy and she sensed this subject wasn’t to his liking but yet she knew he had to discuss it and face it.

“Babe Im sure it’ll work out things always do, when we get rescued and get out of here you’ve got the best doctors money can buy Im sure they’ll figure out what’s happening and return you to normal”

“Sorry honey, guess Im feeling a bit strange I mean as we walk here im struggling to carry a ruck sack that’s lighter than yours and I feel so , well I don’t feel like a man”

Emma stopped and turned to him she had been leading the way again and she let him catch up to her position.

“Short or not you are still a man and you’re my husband and I need you to be strong for me emotionally down here I don’t care about physically”

There conversation drifted on and they continued to walk . Paul decided he should try and not become over concerned about his dwindling height for her sake. The focus had to be finding the power source and getting rescued from this strange new world they found themselves in.

That afternoon Paul found himself lagging behind the pace of Emma.

“Hey slow up long legs I cant keep up with your strides”

Emma turned around slowing to a halt and smiled

“I didn’t realise, sorry babe I guess your legs are shorter than mine now”

she laughed it was so amusing to her that big Paul was finding it hard to keep up with her strides. Paul looked at those lovely legs so long looking now to him. Then he felt the rain again much as before a few drops then a torrent from above.

“quick babe huddle into me”

Emma offered and held the ruck sack over her head much as Paul had done for her previously. To Paul it was a role reversal and so strange for her to be sheltering her short husband. He discarded his ruck sack and walked up to what looked like an amazon version of his wife perfect in every detail but scaled up to an incredibly tall woman. He hugged tight around her waist and found his head now resting on her lower stomach , he was shorter than her breasts now and they hung over him like a fleshy ledge as he looked under her crop top at her huge bare bust now sheltering him below with their size.

“Paul, you’re even smaller babe I , I cant see you under my chest you must be 3 foot something tall!”

Paul didn’t know what to say as his chin rested on the waist band of her shorts he looked down at her legs , long shapely legs nearly as tall as he was and he felt the shorts he was wearing slide down to his ankles as he became hard. Emma felt his small member touch her bare leg just above the knee.

”Is being this close to your big wife turning you on darling?”