- Text Size +

 

“The original Antara was a brilliant cutting edge scientist of the planet Tiran 7, as our people had the ability to visit new worlds with our space exploration in its prime she pioneered a new technology to terraform new planets with the goal that our people could live on remote worlds. Our governments funded her work and the Craven was fitted with the prototype terra forming system. Antara landed on a baron moon and in 2 weeks her atmospheric environmental processor had transformed the moon. People could breathe , there was gravity, rain, everyone was amazed at this breakthrough it was even predicted in a year vegetation could be grown. But there was a problem a fundamental side effect of the process it began to enlarge everything metal, everything man made and women. The enlarging didn’t effect men only women who had been exposed to the atmosphere. The Craven was abandoned on the planet along with the experiment and Antara now a ten foot tall woman from her exposure returned to our world and lost all her funding and credibility.”

Paul and Emma thought back to when they burst through this atmosphere back in the Qauntum blade , he hadnt shrunk at all! Emma , their clothes and every piece of equipment had infact grown…it all made sense.

Mia continued her story…

“That’s where we came in , Rika and myself a year later, two wealthy enterprising young female scientists who wanted to use her technology to make a difference. We sold Antara the pretence that we would fund her research provide her with the equipment she required to continue her work so she could address this problem and become the famous scientist she always dreamed of being. She knew no one would allow her back to the planet which was now a forbidden zone. Not to arouse suspicion we faked an accident by destroying her home laboratory with an explosion. So her innocent sister skala who lived with her joined the team as we used a private transport to the moon. Within days of landing and absorbing the atmosphere all of us turned into giants and began to live in the now giant sized Craven. That’s when we double crossed Antara ,oh she’s ok about it now its been so long we’ve settled our differences. But back then we decided we would take the Craven home from the moon to our world. Women had already evolved on our world taller than men and with that height came respect and power. Our plan was to use the atmospheric processor in our own planets atmosphere and see the men worship all women at our feet.

As we tried to take the Craven back to our planet Antara sabotaged the phase shifter and our engines and that’s when we hit hyperthrust and here we ended up stuck light years from our planet and inside yours. We spent years working on how to get out of the trap we found ourselves in and finally came up with the bio recombinator using a unique implementation of our phase technology but there was no way to activate it remotely as you well know. That’s something we couldn’t never get over there was no way to send a full sized giant woman with the recombinator but you changed all that!

We designed the recombinator as a dual purpose unit and when we left the Craven we simply left the atmospheric processor running inside it and transported a never ending stream of our atmospheric conditions through it to replace your own that significant day as we activated it on the mainland reception.

 

You Paul made the discovery you had always wanted and you will always be remembered in your history books as the man that made this new world possible…………..”