- Text Size +

 

Her breathe hit him and he fell perhaps 6 feet down into the water with a splash much to her amusement. Paul came to the surface and treaded water for a few seconds as he laughed up at her.

”You got me there!”

He shouted up and then his amused expression changed to one of complete awe as noticed her naked body , she was titanic huge beyond any of the others and so perfect. Her breasts hung down each one looking so heavy and enormous she could have crushed cars and whole lorries between them! Her blonde hair was down and he hadn’t seen it like this before it draped to the rocks below as she leaned and shined with its healthy glow. Her smooth shapely legs were impossible in scale and she was just the most astoundingly gorgeous creature he had ever seen.

Skala gave him a playful look as if she was up to something again and he watched two of her arms descend around the edges of the pool as she reached out and suddenly he found what she was up to. From beneath him as he treaded water he felt something touch his legs and then water rushed away from all sides around him as he was lifted up into the cup of a very wet white bra with Skala holding each strap and lifting him up like a small fish trapped in the biggest net ever!

“now Ive really got you!”

Suddenly he was gently swung in the confines of this enormous material which completely surrounded him as Skala giggled at his plight. In a few seconds as she bored of this tease she lowered him to her hand and placed the bra down spreading it across several tree tops to dry in the sun.

“you couldn’t keep away eh little one, I thought a lot about our encounter on the Craven and how good you made me feel.”

Her voice was sexy and low and she knelt there with him in her hands as she kissed his face. Her lips plastered Paul in a moist embrace and as he refocused past them to her eyes she smiled and gave him a very seductive look.

“you wanted me again didn’t you little one? You wanted big Skala because im bigger than all the others, you desired to see these breasts of mine again to experience my body once more. We can learn a lot from each other. I may have many little men to play with when we reach the mainland but you will always be my first”

“Skala this isnt why I came here I wanted you to lift me up and….”

“but I am lifting you up little one holding you in my hand. Don’t deny yourself the pleasures I can offer , you came here to be alone with me and your man organ tells me your not here to talk”

She saw that Paul was hard but who could blame him it was almost a reflex action to be near a woman of her size and beauty but with her soft words blown by her huge mouth across him his shorts betrayed him offering the evidence that he was just a man.

“I want you to pleasure me again little one only this time I want you inside me”

Skala lowered Paul between her thighs and then parted her legs wide whilst she allowed her hand to hover like a platform before her sex. Paul was astounded ,she was bigger than Emma had been and her smell although different was no less appealing to him. He felt totally intimidated by how large she was and he looked up at her beautiful face smiling down at him with wild sexy eyes over her magnificent chest.

“that’s it little one enter Skala , don’t be scared you will never experience anything like this again”

“dam right he wont!”

A huge hand swept Paul roughly away and into the air a flash of skin rushed past as he found himself in his wifes clutches before her angry face a frighteningly big face that gave him a scolding look . Her huge nostrils flared and her eyes narrowed down at him and then she placed him down on top of a huge tree below at her thigh level as she confronted Skala.

 

“I thought you were my friend?”

Skala was totally cool as she retrieved her underwear and smiled back at Emma.

“Emma whats wrong have I offended you?”

“offended me you were about to push my husband inside you , you overgrown bimbo

couldn’t you keep your hands off him!”

Paul teetered on the top of a huge tree he was helpless and very high up left stranded by a simple action of his wife’s. How much did she hear ? How long had she been watching? What the hell was she gonna do with him? For the first real time in his life he was scared of Emma and the power she possessed , she could kill him in an instant

and snuff his life force as easy as she might crush a grape between two fingers.

Skala stood up towering way over Emma and she looked down at her.

“Emma it is in our culture to share our men women have many partners for love is this not your way? Can I not enjoy the same pleasures from Paul that you do?”

“Oh what’s the use!”

Emma stamped down a huge foot into the pool by her feet in utter frustration.

“You’re an alien for god sake , you no nothing about how we live what’s the point of me explaining , leave me , just go please!”

Paul felt the tremor from Emma’s foot far below and the trees swayed at her actions he gripped the branches around him and prayed he wouldn’t fall. Skala walked off a slight grin on her face unknown to Emma as she turned to confront her man.

Looming down from above she towered over him as he clung on this perilous perch she had deposited him on so casually.

“As for you im really disappointed in you little man”

She reached down and pinched his t-shirt on his back between two long fingernails and dangled Paul over a hundred feet high , he could see the tree tops below and the ground further down and he wondered what she might do.

“your pathetic, look at you am I not enough woman for you? Come on Paul take a good look at me!”

Her voice was like thunder in the air around Paul as he dangled and then he felt himself being moved again. Emma walked to one of the other beaches , this one had high rocky cliffs which came to her shoulder level. She placed Paul on a thin ledge

and looked at him for a few seconds contemplating what to do.

“Emma listen to me please its high up here , this ledge is so small”

He attempted a response but Emma wasn’t listening.

“god your puny Paul”

She walked off and Paul was alarmed left as he was with no way to climb down the

sheer cliff face or indeed up it. Emma then turned and obviously thought better of her action as she picked him up again. She lowered herself to the ground and laid across the beach then she placed Paul just below her panties where her thighs met and trapped his body between her powerful thighs applying enough pressure to make it uncomfortable as the flesh surrounded him.

“your never going to look at another woman again Paul”

Her words sent chills down his spine he hadnt seen this side of her before she was so angry.

“Emma please”

he called but she didn’t acknowledge him.

“Im going to teach you to respect me”

He found the pressure relax but then saw her pull down her panties as he was lifted to her sex.

“in you go!”

She commanded and Paul froze he was scared.

“come on little husband in you go , deep inside crawl right to the end and Ill think about if im gonna let you out”

Her free hand gestured him across her palm and forward but Paul tried to resist.

“frightened yet?”

He could see that her size had made her unreasonable and the power had gone to her head he could be killed if he entered her and what if she kept him in there and wouldn’t let him out!

“Actually I have a better Idea.”

Her fingers grabbed him as she sat up and then she pulled down his shorts and underwear so it clung to his shoes exposing his manhood. He wasn’t hard or aroused he was scared of what this giantess might do in her present unpredictable state of mind. She took his limp member gently grasping it between the ends of two huge finger nails as her other hand suspended him before here face and mouth.

“Look at this its not even the size of a tooth pic , and look at you your not even the size of a dildo to me. Im going to fix it so you never feel the urge to so much as look at another woman again”

She took his manhood and those lips came closer and then they raised displaying the blinding white of her enormous teeth.

“what are you going to do?”

He panicked but she didn’t answer. The teeth rose slowly and her tongue brushed across them then she eased his dick into her open mouth until she settled her top and bottom teeth either side of his manhood and held it there between them. She hadnt hurt him yet but he couldn’t move his member from between the firm clamp of those teeth and she held him there for a second or so as if contemplating if she should bite down on it. Paul’s heart was thumping he was at her mercy would she really be that cruel?

Emma slipped him out again but only enough to miss her teeth as she slammed them shut in a bite that he felt the swift wind of and grinding sound of the enamel! They just missed his member and the sheer shock of how close it was made Paul so afraid he lost his bladder control and as Emma pulled him free she smirked to see his little accident as it ran down his legs.

“never cross me again Paul think about it , think about how big your wife is you don’t want to upset me”

Lesson learned she set him on the ground beside her and she stood up and walked off

and Paul watched her huge frame walk confidently away , she turned to look over her shoulder as he recovered.

“you can walk back it will give you time to think”

 

A few hours later the tankers arrived and the shocked captains and crew allowed the strangest and most beautiful cargo they had ever seen climb aboard. Each giant woman laid down on the decks as the boats hulls sunk deep into the sea in response. Paul noted that Mia took the bio recombinator with her and sat the large device on her toned stomach as she sailed away.

 

From a distance it look like they each balanced on a motorised surf board in scale to them but it was enough to support them for the journey. Emma was last to board she noted that a much more timid Paul had been avoiding her but she spotted him coordinating with the final captain and simply reached down and swept him into her hand whilst he was still in mid speech.

“My husband will ride with me, we have some talking to do”

she smiled and pressed Paul into her bra and cleavage.

 

After a longer journey than planned they came close to shore and all 5 tankers weighed anchor off the coast due to the shallow water ahead. The giant women climbed of their respective ships and made for the gathering of tiny people in the distance. As they walked up onto the beach a barrage of cameras clicked and flashed as what must have been hundreds of photographers took their first shots of the giant aliens. Paul was in his wife’s hand they had come to an understanding and he was now wary of any straying thoughts that was for sure. She placed him down on a high podium suspended by some tower cranes that held the president and some of his staff.

The giant women stopped and stared at the thousands of people before them at their very feet with only a small controlled area for them to stand in cleared by the police officers. The president welcomed them via a loud speaker attached to the podium and he introduced himself. Then Mia was encouraged to speak as the leader of the Alien women.

“thank you the people of Earth this day is one of great historic significance to you it will be the day that will change all of your lives forever”

There was a tremendous applause Mia reached down and surprised the entire crowd by picking up the president in her fingers and dropping him in her cleavage out of sight.

“watch women of this world as I take the most powerful man amongst you and demonstrate how helpless he is to a real woman. From today onwards all women of this planet will have no equals because from today you will all leave these men behind as you discover your real power”

Paul looked up as Mia bellowed an evil laughed and no one knew what to do or what she was talking about. Suddenly he saw Rika activating the bio recombinator and a gaseous cloud emerged from it rising into the air. In a slow motion and mass panic women around the audience slowly below began to tower over the men beside them inch by inch……..

 

What happened you may ask?

Paul only found out from Mia several weeks later in their new world a world of giant women and tiny men. Mia told them that she hadnt been totally honest with Paul and Emma when they met and her elaborate lies only held small truths. The story about them being clones of the Cravens original crew was partially true except whilst they all looked like their original that wasn’t the end of the story. They actually shared the combined memory and experiences and personality of the previous clones and the original. So their names didn’t change over the years spent locked beneath the Earth. Mia continued to tell her story over dinner one night in her palace……