- Text Size +

 

They embraced and then assumed a more macho and formal stance as Paul began to explain the fantastic events which was all to much for Latia to absorb including why he was dressed in a loin cloth. Latia took him to one of the makeshift control centres they had by the cave entrance and he waited whilst Paul changed into some clothes. Latia explained they had just begun to fear for the couple in the last day and put a call in to mobilise some rescue equipment but due to the islands remote location the specialist team of rescuers hadn’t made it to the island yet it was also true that they didn’t really have any equipment to perform such a rescue which held the process up. Paul allowed him make a radio call to cancel the alert and assistance and then Paul led Latia back to the device.

“So you were shrunken boss? With hot alien women?”

Latia’s head spun at these amazing tales.

“I began to shrink in there artificial atmosphere Latia it was incredible but the transport back has enlarged me somehow and this thing along with me which should make it even more powerful I hope to bring the others up and now hopefully some of their amazing equipment, I need to get a message to them”

Paul walked up to the large device and spoke as he had been instructed by Antara.

“Communications link”

There was hum of power.

“Paul? Paul you made it!”

It was Emma’s voice

“Emma im fine and Im here with Latia and im normal size again”

“this is unexpected”

Rika could be heard in the background

“fantastic!”

Emma was elated.

“listen Antara if you can hear me Ive activated the recharge as you said and I guess it has been to be at least an hour”

A response came back from Antara

“one hour seven minutes precisely Paul we are ready to send Emma but we are concerned about the alteration in the size of the recombinator and how the signal receptors may handle our input.”

There was a pause.

“Emma is willing to take the risk , we are sending her now”

Communications stopped and the device hummed.

Paul and Latia stood on the beach expectantly waiting her arrival. There was a sudden swirling of the sand before them which they both instinctively shrouded their vision as a mini sand storm effect rose up and then as they cleared their eyes they saw Emma or rather her huge feet opposite them , she was a giantess! Emma looked around not noticing the tiny men at her feet. Latia was shocked and dumbfounded at the sight of her extreme size and he struggled to express himself , what was even more surprising to him was that Emma was almost naked except for a pair of lacy blue panties and a matching bra as she had taken the advice not to wear much in the way of clothing for the transportation process. He looked at Paul and then back in disbelief at the tall bare toes that confronted him and then he looked up and up at the long legs travelling into the sky above. Paul was starting to get used to this vision of Emma but he couldn’t fathom why she was still a giant to him as his size was corrected? He called up as he saw his wife looking around for them. She was a little startled and stepped back to see Paul and his now diminutive looking friend Latia.

“oh no Paul your still shrunk! And now Latia?”

“erm no darling take a good look around you’re a giant woman”

Realisation hit Emma and she shook her head and lowered to her knees to converse with the tiny men easier.

“Oh my god im huge! Im monstrously big what are we gonna do?”

But before Paul could figure out a response Latia answered

”Miss Emma I can believe its you …you’re incredible”

Latia looked open jawed he had just taken in her female form and how huge her breasts where that now hovered before himself and Paul as Emma attempted to lower her face down to their level as best she could. Emma saw his gaze and his reaction she wasn’t shy and didn’t mind men ogling her assets but she did realise she was now advertising her best assets on a major scale.

“oh im sorry Latia im embarrassing you… I cant err hide my curves at this size im afraid, Paul look at me im still as big to you as I was before only your not small anymore…this is all so confusing”

”baby we’ll work something out but we’dd best let Antara know”

Paul contacted Antara on the communications link whilst Emma and Latia chatted. In the corner of his eye he could see Latia was now stood on her hand and she had raised him up as she sat herself down on the sand. He looked so small in her hand and to see his wife holding a man in her palm it made her look awesomely powerful and he actually found it a little erotic to think she could overpower any man so easily with the slightest sexual whim.

“Antara we have a problem”

“Paul whats wrong?”

“How do I put this my wife is a giantess , she must be over a 100ft tall”

“incredible Paul ive no explanation why this has occurred its beyond any of my speculation of possible foreseen side effects is she feeling ok?”

“im fine Antara “

Emmas voice boomed as she continued

“only my husband and my dear friend here look like little toys to me, is this permanent?”

“Emma we cant be sure”

They all decided after some debate that despite the size issue which they couldn’t fathom at present they would proceed in sending all of them up to the surface.

 

The next few hours rolled by and by the end Latia and Paul found themselves stood like insects at the feet of 5 giant women with Skala who was the last to be sent and of course the most colossal of the bunch. Latia’s head was spinning and so was Pauls each of the giant aliens wore nothing but their underwear which consisted of a bra style smooth white support and some very skimpy (in proportion to them) panties and the amount of perfect skyscraper sized curves on display was almost overwhelming.

“I wish Idd been abducted by aliens years ago!”

Latia grinned up lustfully watching the jiggling flesh of Skala and Mia directly over him.

“Paul these women including your Emma are absolutely gigantic what are we gonna do with them?”

“I guess we have to get them to the main land somehow to start with but hell we are gonna need some help”

Paul tapped Mia on her foot to attract her attention and she lowered before him making sure she didn’t crush Latia beneath her knees as she did so.

“Mia I guess for now you ladies will have to sleep in the open air it’s a tropical climate so you should be fine but meantime Im gonna have to work on a plan to get you to the mainland”

“yes, the mainland that’s perfect we want to meet with your people , we are curious to see your world and meet with your leaders”

And so the task of getting the giant women to the mainland was started. Over the next day or so the women walked around the island for exercise a magnificent sight to see as they towered above the tree canopies , they also began to get very friendly with the small team of 3 men along with Latia who worked in the main camp. Paul was starting to get practical had arranged at his expense (thanks to his billionaire status) to commandeer 5 enormous oil super tankers which he instructed metal plates to be welded onto the deck in order to offer a platform to support a single giant woman. Luckily pulling some strings 5 new tankers off the production docks in the nearest port took little time to be converted with workers pulling double shifts to meet the order and they soon sped as fast as they could towards the island. Of course by now a week on the world was starting to know about the women the beautiful alien giants that would come to live amongst them the military ensured that the press kept off the island and only several supply helicopters came in every day from the outside world to deliver the mountains of food and water the women needed to consume as they waited and essential supplies. The situation for clothes was also a growing problem but for now the women had to make do with their under garments washing them in a small clear natural pool within the islands centre until something could be figured out. Emma was practical as always and she had taken some huge tarpaulin from a tent in the camp and converted it into a sarong style skirt. The alien women however seemed happy to stay as they had been and showed no signs of shyness exposing their bodies.

 

It was 8 days since they transported to the island and Paul ran down to the beach where the women lived temporarily to offer some good news.

“Ladies are all of you here ?”

He looked up and except for Skala everyone was present she had gone to wash her things.

“The transport ships I told you about will be arriving this afternoon it will take a day to get you to the mainland.”

There was a booming cheer from Rika , Mia and Antara but Emma looked less happy behind them.

”will your president be there to greet us and this media or press as you call them?”

Mia questioned it was something she seemed more than keen to establish.

“yes he will be there in person but so will the worlds press im afraid , the secret about you all is now headline news and just about every country in the world will want to see the giant women that lived beneath us all these years. You might find it a little overwhelming”

“Im sure we can handle it , besides if we are to be accepted by your people we need to address them.”

“Ive also made some arrangements for some medical specialists to see you so we can figure out how and if we can reverse this size of yours”

Mia seemed less interested in this news and smiled politely and excused herself to talk to Rika who was busy fiddling with the bio-recombinator he noticed perhaps trying to salvage some technology. Paul wandered over to Emma she was sat down on a huge rock formation and offered a smile as he approached.

“hi baby”

“Hey babe, not long now and we’ll be back home”

Paul assured her as Emma reached down a hand for him to climb on.

“Home? That’s gonna be a dolls house to me now life is never going to be the same is it Paul”

He looked into her eyes which seemed sad

“Im sorry dear I don’t know what to say , Ill build a new house a giant house just for us and Ill pay the top designers to make you clothes”

He began to build her a picture of how they might adapt to her new size but Emma seemed less convinced.

“Paul Im a monster , I wont be able to shop to visit my friends, go to the theatre, take a walk down town. I cant even eat in our favourite restaurant unless they kill a herd of cattle to make me a single steak my life will be a joke.”

“Emma we’ll cope somehow ive got money don’t worry im getting the best doctors and scientists in the country together to figure this all out, try and be positive for me babe besides I love you whatever size you are”

He kissed her fingers around him tenderly.

“I guess it will be fun in some aspects. Like remember that creep who owns all the dogs next door to my sister the one who’s been hassling her? Remember how he lets his mutts urinate over her prized flower beds killing them off , how she wanted to get back at him , how rude and ignorant he was with me? What do you think he would make of her 130 foot plus sister straddling his property and urinating over his entire house and him!”

Emma laughed at the image conjured up in her mind but Paul wasn’t so impressed

“err honey that’s not gonna be very lady like and I don’t think …”

“Im joking tiny, although it’s a funny thought.”

She then put on a more serious expression

“It going to be hard for us to find time alone though , unless you build a house the press could spot me for miles, there will be no privacy no way to be with each other, although I could tuck you in my panties and have you secretly pleasure me down here without them knowing”

She giggled and with no one looking she slipped Paul into her panties right there and then.

 

An hour later and Paul was sitting on his wife’s lap resting in the sunshine staring out to sea. She had fallen asleep and he decided to go and find Skala so he gingerly slid down her smooth legs to the ground as if using them as a wild adventure park slide. He planned if Skala as the tallest could lift him up in her hand he may be able to look across the whole island and see the tankers on the horizon by now. As he walked to the pool that they cleaned their clothes in he glanced back at the giants on the beach . Mia was in the water knelt down but still very far out , he could just make out two tiny figures using her mammoth breasts as diving platforms to the water below it must been his engineers no doubt he smirked at the sight of this woman becoming the playground for men.

Antara was on the beech and she had Latia in her hand and seemed to be kissing him they all seemed to be making up for not having been around men before. A few minutes later Paul was almost climbing down the rocks that sheltered the edges of the natural pool and he looked for Skala. She shouldn’t have been hard to spot but her couldn’t see her until she rose over the rocks completely naked and playfully surprised him bringing her huge lips close to his body as she leaned way down.

“boo!”