- Text Size +

 

“why thank you my little man im glad you appreciate it and ive a surprise for you”

“Oh really?”

Emma knelt down to the table and thrust her huge breasts towards his tiny form making Paul back away with surprise.

“don’t be scared touch them”

Paul grinned and walked up to her right breast which she had lowered onto the surface of the table. It felt warm and firm and he ran his hands over the smallest of sections of her tanned breast flesh.

“worth every penny”

He grinned to her.

“If only you had hands big enough to cup them baby you could tell”

“tell what”

He looked up at her confident grin

“that these are real now”

”real?”

”no implants”

“bbbut how?”

Paul stuttered

“Rika scanned me with some device and noticed the artificial implants she used some gadget they had to convert the matter of my silicone into tissue”

“no way!”

“feel it for yourself little man your wife’s just become a real 36e cup”

Paul kissed and hugged at her breasts and Emma delighted in his attentions before picking him up in her hand.

“now I remember someone being fascinated with my sexy size down here and im feeling horny little man”

Emma pressed a button and the transparent bed glowed and she laid back on to an invisible support above the flat surface.

“An anti-gravity bed”

She smiled at Paul as she placed him on her toned stomach. Paul was surprised at how large the bodyscape of Emma was seeing all of her flesh revealed , her legs stretched out almost endlessly and her breasts towered upwards offering great views which ever way he looked. He watched her two hands rise over and past him and down to her sex. Curious he walked over stomach and jumped across her belly button which made Emma laugh unsettling his stride as she did. Then he saw the awesome sight of her nether regions. Her trimmed pubic hairs rose to his knees as he waded through the curly forest to see her long fingers playing inside her.

“oh boy its bigger, your bigger than I dreamed you be!”

He exclaimed as he watched her increasing her arousal.

“its bigger than you baby, ooh so much bigger than you. Does it turn you on that its bigger than you? that I could fit you inside me?”

“Emma you make me feel so small …”

Paul crouched in the coarse curls of her hair as he watched her fingers gently plunge into her depths, the smell wafted across and filled his every breathe it was so enticing and made him very aroused to see his wife at such a scale. He had barely left Skala and here he was in another situation with a giantess and what surprised him or amazed him was that he was hardening again.

“why don’t you join my fingers if your brave enough?”

Her words teased him and the sight before him teased him , what would it be like to be close to her at his size it was scary to think how easy her sexual organ could literally swallow him whole. He imagined her inner skin so warm and wet around his body and how that might feel as he would slip deeper inside her.

“Emma Im not sure im ready for this your just so big”

“But you love my giant boobs my giant legs “

Emma began to get very stimulated by her own playing and seeing her miniature husband gazing at her largeness was also a turn on.

“im sure you’d love my giant pussy baby , no man has ever seen one so huge …”

Paul watched one of her hands fresh from her pleasure centres reach out towards him with fingers that were covered in her enjoyment and she plucked him up between two fingers nails into the air.

Hovering him over her she lowered him down and Paul saw her sex getting larger and larger as he entered her. The next few minutes Paul would remember for a long , long time . …

The next morning Emma was dressed in a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt Paul was lacking clothing his make shift robe fashioned by Emma was far to soiled to be of service to him but as Luck would have it Rika presented an answer as she excitedly announced her presence at the door to their quarters. Emma encouraged her to enter and the door disappeared , Rika entered to find Paul covered in the palm of his wifes hand.

“Emma , Paul we have some great news. Mia and Antara who you will meet this morning have been working on a solution for the last five years based on a modified system using the phasing technology that landed the craven here in the first place.”

She beckoned them to follow her through the ships interior to the science lab as she briefed them.

“you see we have always worked on the principal of getting the Craven operational enough to phase it out of here and back into space but we know that will never happen however Mia came up with the idea of using the phasing principal to send objects from here to the surface”

“a matter transporter”

Paul piped up from his wife’s hand.

“exactly Paul in theory to turn the person into energy that is reformed at the target point.

“this sounds a little star trek to me”

Emma sighed as technology wasn’t her comfort area.

“And has this been a success?”

Paul looked at Rika in hope and the huge giantess smiled.

”well let me introduce you to Antara she will bring you up to speed and tell you how you could help.”

As they entered the science lab in the corner was a cubicle and several control panels aside it. Standing before it was another heavenly beauty in Pauls eyes , she shared almost the same dimensions as Skala yet she was older in appearance and her hair a lot shorter yet still blonde.

“this is Antara , Skala’s sister”

Antara had the same eyes as Skala and they became wider as she took her first glimpse of Paul and Emma.

“Please to meet you Emma and im very pleased to meet you Paul”

She bent down by Paul and he could see the family resemblance only to well she was stunning.

“Likewise”

“He is everything Skala said I shall enjoy getting to know you Paul”

She stood up and more formally went into a description of her work. In principal we have a working system here but I can’t test it.”

“why not?”

”In order for the device to work we need to initially send a receiver to the target zone that can handle the mass bio matter transference. In plain terms we cant send a human until we have the unit that will compensate for the reforming of the living matter at the other end”

“so close”

Rika gave a serious face

“but this is where Paul comes in”

”Yes”

Antara continued

“Paul is so much smaller than any of us women his bio matter could be compensated for in theory if he travelled inside the bio recombinator device , this is the unit we need to send first”

She explained

“Once he is safely back on the surface he could exit the unit and activate it for us to join him. The fact is that there is no way to remotely activate the bio recombinator the transport process we have tested from site to site down here. Each time it re-sets the bio-map referencing and it needs to scan a human in proximity to re-calibrate before it can received a full size human but as you can see until Paul came along that was impossible with the size of us women because someone has to be there and go with the first transport”

“a chicken an egg situation”

Paul concluded but the women didn’t understand as he noted by their expressions

“sorry its an expression we used for something we cant work out the order of. In your case you need a person to register human characteristics at the receiving end and to activate the unit but you also need someone to travel with it in the first place which is impossible because it cant receive them at the same time. But due to my size your saying it could receive me?”

“yes in theory your mass is so small it we can set to pulse the bio receiving the fraction of the second needed in order to reform someone so small as you its perfect”

Antara concluded

“this sounds risky, no Paul cant do it”

Emma clutched Paul to the protection of her heaving bosom.

“Emma, please..”

His muffled voice began as she eased her grip on him

“Ill do it , it may be the only way back for these people and us”

“Fantastic!”

Mia and all the alien women looked excited at his words and they all settled at a table to discuss practicalities.

“if this works we will have to send one woman at a time and allow an hour for solar recharging of the power cells of the recombinator between each use.”

Antara began showing her enthusiasm.

“its only fair that Emma goes first before us and as she is a lot shorter and smaller in mass than us, it will help not to burden the unit with her as the first full sized subject.

By the way no equipment of any size can be carried to the surface so all of our technology will be lost here forever ladies but it will be a small sacrifice for freedom to explore this planet and to live amongst Paul and Emma’s people. Even clothing will burden the system to materialise it so just cover yourselves as best you can but keep clothing to minimum , to much additional non living matter and you’ll offset the scatter fields, this includes you Emma even though you are shorter you must declothe as best you can”

“erm does the same go for me ?”

Paul looked up from Emma’s hand.

“yes im afraid we are limited in the devices internal capability”

In the next hour everyone hurried around readying themselves and Paul was passed a tiny fragment of material that Emma fashioned into a Tarzan style loin cloth.

He stood on the base of the cubicle that would send him and looked around the room at the literal bevy of gorgeous women who surrounded him. Had any man seen such a sight before? he was sure they hadn’t a room full of giantesses and each as perfect looking as the next. Emma knelt down and took her lips to his body and head.

“be safe baby”

“I will , Ill see you in an hour my love”

Rika signalled it was time to start and Paul watched Mia lower a large octagonal shaped metal structure into the cubicle beside him. Mia commanded the object “open” and on the side there was a small panel that slid back normally used for maintenance and Paul climbed into it, he would open it as Antara had instructed by his voice activated command which would be the same way he would recharge the unit.

“good luck my little hero”

Skala offered from behind Rika and all the women smiled down on him. Paul was nervous but he was an explorer these new experiences are what he craved.

Inside the device it was a mass of fibre like interconnects and futuristic electronic components and Paul hoped he wouldn’t he fried by the electrical activity.

He felt a sudden cold shiver down his body.

“was that it?”

he questioned himself. The dim light in the device was suddenly replaced by a huge shaft of light bleeding around the sides of the sliding panel to his left and he knew it had worked , this was sun light!

“open”

He shouted and the panel slid back once more and he climbed out and onto a beach.

They had targeted things perfectly he was on the island with the device on the sand, he looked around and saw palm trees in the distance at the far end of the beach that looked regular in perspective, that’s odd he thought to himself but passed this off as he instructed the unit to recharge knowing Emma would be there soon.

As the pain of the first hour long cycle began he walked around and found he recognised this area it was a beach the other side of the island not far from their camp!

Paul raced across the sand and reached the tree line, he was normal size! The trees looked normal in perspective because he was normal now. He nearly jumped for joy as he continued to run through some dense vegetation and towards the camp. It took him twenty minutes to reach the camp over the terrain.

“Latia!”

Paul shouted and from the edge of the camp a stunned Latia who was stood by a helicopter ran to greet him.

“Paul? Paul!"