- Text Size +

 

“Listen to me Im talking like Ive been to my own planet and seen a man , we know all this from the history archives on the computer and the entertainment files. If I was on my planet though I would be just above average height for a woman most tend to stop at 6 foot 10 but Im cloned from a 7ft 6 inch woman so I know that’s the shortest Im gonna be.”

She began to move and Paul held on to her thumb for his life.

“If your cloned surely you wont surpass 7ft 6 you’ll be identical?”

“well we thought so too but the atmosphere here has somehow affected the cloning process we all tend to exceed our originals parameters for example Ive grown out of the same size breast supporter by two sizes than my original and my bosoms are still growing.”

Paul tried to sneak a look over her palm at her bust below but failed as he didn’t wish to stray from her thumb for safety the fall would have killed him for sure.

He couldn’t imagine a world with women taller than men but then again at his present size he realised all women would be larger than him in his own world which he may have to come to terms with. Skala carried him down a long corridor and then confronted two doors which looked strange as if they were not real somehow. Upon her approach the doors simply disappeared and Paul was impressed as he saw them reappear seconds later behind them and realised it was some sort of holographic technology at work. They had entered the lab and it was another clean and sterile looking room but with an array of different touch panel controls and read outs of all descriptions with flat projection panels as thin a paper upon a long control desk surface which had a couple of swivel seats before it. Skala placed Paul down on the surface which was waist height to her , then she turned a display panel to tilt down towards him and spoke to the computer issuing commands . Before Paul was a computer panel as large as a cinema screen which began to display a host of data upon their environmental system.

“there you go Paul here is the outline schematic of our environmental control cycle” Skala smiled down at him and then made herself busy by reaching above to a panel head height to her that she was fiddling with some controls upon. Paul wanted to take interest in the images and technical text presented on the huge screen but he was helplessly distracted by Skala as he saw her body curving up above him and her undeniably enormous chest squeezed under the tight bonds of her cat-suit like outfit hovering way above him. Her frame was so slim and yet this chest looked like it would challenge her very balance. He found himself watching her admiring her beauty and beginning to loose himself in thoughts Emma wouldn’t have approved of but ones that his mind couldn’t bar as he was male and this was a very sexy female that he was in the company of.

Skala caught his more than attentive gaze at her and she smiled in a very pleased manor and looked over the edge of her abundant curves and straight down at him.

“I see that my body is more interesting to you than our scientific achievements “

she began and he wondered if she was offended and suddenly felt very awkward and exceedingly guilty for his lustful gaze.

“to tell the truth Im really curious about you Paul , I mean you’re a real live man and there are so many things Idd like to ask you and”

she bit her lower lip and smiled

“and so many things I would love to do with you”

Paul was stunned and not ready for her forwardness

“I err shouldn’t have been staring at you , but you are so beautiful and so big”

“I really don’t mind Paul im sure your wondering if we are the same as your women on this planet , I think from seeing your partner we are except she seemed to be at an early stage of growth and hasn’t fully developed yet.”

“not developed yet?”

he questioned.

“well she was very short the size I was at perhaps ten rotations and her breasts are just forming aren’t they?, I mean they look like they are just becoming average size” “Emma’s a fully grown adult Skala and her breasts have been enlarged they are big! she’s a 34e cup and I should know I paid for them”

Paul suddenly realised who he was trying to convince this giantess before him made Emma look like a little girl and if the curves beneath that cat-suit were real then Emma would have struggled to cover one of Skala’s breasts with both her bra cups combined!

“Oh Im sorry I didn’t realise she was going to stay that small”

skala’s face was genuine she wasn’t trying to put Emma down she was trying to compare her to what she knew.

“You paid to have her breasts enlarged you said why did you do that?”

“well err you know”

Paul felt a little embarrassed to admit his love of the female form. Skala looked down at her own chest and smiled broadly and then down at Paul.

“then men like you desire large breasts on a woman this is wonderful because I have the largest breasts here and im still growing every day”

“I can see “

Paul looked at her cupping her hands which looked quite small beneath her heaving bust as she took their weight.

“Paul, tiny one , I am very curious about you , about men. If my body pleases you I could show you my large breasts and perhaps you could show me what’s moving under the material you are wearing”

He looked down and his manhood was pushing a dent into his makeshift clothes her eyes had caught that small occurrence.

“Skala im a married man I..”

He began but Skala wasn’t listening she was growing in her curiosity and she began to kneel down before him so her huge upper body was level with the surface he was stood upon.

“Ive learned from the education files that your man organ only raises when you are aroused by a females body that you desire , so I know my body is stimulating you” Paul backed away a little but Skala raised a hand over to stop his retreat with a huge wall of fingers behind him forcing him to look forward at her actions. Slowly he saw her free hand as her fingers reached across to the zip on her neck.

“If men desire large breasts then you are lucky to be a tiny little man because my large breasts will be gigantic breasts to you”

Her words sounded so sexy to Paul and he was treated to the largest private striptease that any man had ever witness. Her zip slipped smoothly down over her curves and her cat-suit seemed to sigh in relief as her stupendous full breasts broke free from behind the material . Her boobs were mountainous to Paul’s appreciation and perfectly shaped symmetrical forms that jiggled before him offering a sexy mass of cleavage line that could have swallowed a family car from sight at his scale! These two giant breasts now hung heavily in what appeared to be an almost sheer white bra that failed to contain all of their volume. Paul looked up as the shadow of her bust loomed upon him.

“Oh my god”

he began as he took in the real scale of this woman’s body

“tttthey are enormous”

Paul stuttered out his appreciation as Skala continued with her zip until it reached just below her navel. Satisfied she had exposed enough flesh she saw the little man below her was in absolute awe of her.

“Are these sexy little man am I sexy?”

she asked in such an innocent manor which he couldn’t address because that meant he’d reveal that she was the most astoundingly beautiful woman he had ever seen and her giantess proportions simply amplified her beauty.

“Come here let me feel your man organ against my breasts”

Her hands unclipped the sheer white bra and gently those breasts bounced free as the bra fell to the ground. Now her huge nipples could be seen sticking out proud and firm and offering a very sexy focal point to each of these heavenly globes. Her hand picked him up without any resistance and Skala proceeded to press his body gently into her vast bosom flesh as she moved him steadily around the curves of her breasts and between them up through tons of cleavage and back down to rub him against the right nipple. Paul was in a daze and felt teased senseless as his manhood brushed her nipple and the material of his makeshift outfit began to ride up with her actions until he was feeling flesh to flesh. Her nipple was swelling and so big he doubted he could reach around its girth and this nipple alone was bigger than any breasts he had ever experienced and bigger than some people he knew for that matter! His perception was so different at this size realising he was just a little toy to this young woman and she was enjoying using him for her pleasure.

“oh that feels so good , your body is so firm little man and my nipples are so sensitive when I feel you against them”

Skala transferred him to the other nipple increasing its size to match the previous one and Paul was having a hard time just to stop himself from ejaculating with her tender teasing of his member against her giant nipples. He noticed her other hand had diverted into her cat-suit below and Skala was getting herself off.

“please little man show how you pleasure a woman’s breasts”

Paul looked at her impossible tits he could never hope to climb one of them and to caress something so many times bigger than himself it was beyond his abilities he was just an insect to this blonde goddesses breasts.

“Skala they are much too big I cant “

He started but then he found himself reaching out to touch her nipple with his hands to feel the flesh to stroke its tip and to rub his begging member into it testing the flesh asking it to take him.

“oh don’t stop tiny one , don’t stop!”

Her voice boomed and he felt her whole body go limp as she flung her head and full blonde mane back in an abrupt fashion as she generated an loud audible tone of satisfaction from deep within followed by exhaling in a rapid succession.

Skala grabbed a nearby chair and sat down as if to recover and Paul was astounded that being so small he had contributed to her pleasure.

Skala settled him still with his raging erection down onto the top of her leg as she put on her bra and squeezed her gorgeous breasts once more out of sight.

“Oh Paul your touch was electric I have never felt such strong emotions I think all of our women will want to know what men can do”

“Skala , look please I don’t want Emma to know that you’ve treated me this way she wont understand”

Skala looked over her cleavage to spot Paul which wasn’t easy.

“Then she wont know little one it is our secret I want you to teach me about men and women , show me what women like and I will pleasure you with my body in return. And look I have not produced your seed your man organ requires attention it is still raised behind your tiny gown”

Skala picked him up and Paul was before her lips in seconds.

“I have watched some of the educational data from our planet and our men often receive pleasure from the lips of a woman by taking the mans organ within. Please be brave my little one you are so tiny to me I can take most of your body into my mouth to increase your satisfaction”

Paul found his legs disappearing through her plump full lips and into her cavernous mouth beyond then his waist and his chest until only his face rested on her lower lip looking into this moist cushion and his arms dangled out over the curve of this lip. He felt his body was superheated by the warmth of her mouth as it closed around him holding him still between these giant lips as her warm wet tongue tried to caress his body. What a feeling ! What a sensation! This woman could easily eat him like a small morsel of food yet she was playing with him. Paul came fast and furious and Skala tasted his offerings and slipped him free. The tiny insignificant amount of his pleasure she now had a flavor for.

“Oh little one your seed tastes like one of the delicacies we replicate in our food generators its divine”

He watched her lick those massive lips

“ Delicious”

Skala delighted with the whole experience kissed Paul once more and then held him as if to inspect him like a valued trophy.

“Let me take you back to Emma im sure she will want to be with you and tomorrow perhaps we can have some new experiences together”

“Skala I shouldn’t it isn’t right”

He frowned although part of him wanted more from this sexy creature.

“Then you don’t desire to see more of me and my body?”

She smiled so innocently and he saw her reach for a device from the side below which offered another tantalising display of her curves.

“I cant lie yes I do Skala but there is a commitment we make in my world only to be with our one partner”

“but one so small as you is powerless to stop my affections so I could have pleasure with you even if you resisted im sure she would rather you go willingly and with your natural instinct than be accidentally harmed by trying to fend off a giant such as myself”

The conversation ended more of less there and Paul was taken back to the quarters that had been allocated for himself and Emma. It was a small room , massive to Paul

of course but to Emma it was no more than a hard looking transparent bed and table like structure with a few touch panel controls imbedded into it. Paul stood on the table

and waited for Emma. Other than the entrance he could see another door perhaps holographically generated again that led to a bathroom of sorts perhaps? He saw that very door fade from view as Emma walked into the room he was in. She was naked and smelt wonderful.

”hey baby you should try this force cleanser device they have sort of a shower without water just rings of energy running up and down me”

Paul wasn’t thinking about the technology he was admiring Emma in her full voluptuous form , she wasn’t a patch on the perfection of Skala but she was still mighty beautiful and he loved her ,every giant inch of her!

“wow baby you look gorgeous, these past few days ive only got to see parts of your body but now ….you have one sexy chassis Mrs”