- Text Size +

Mark woke wrapped in a cocoon of soft fabric. He was warm, comfortable and, much to his surprise, alive. The room was dimly lit and quiet. He laid in his cage a few minutes, listening for Nancy. He could hear nothing, so he squirmed out of his cocoon and looked around.

When he stood up, the first thing he realized was that his legs weren't broken. They hurt like hell, but they worked. He limped across his cage to the water Nancy had left him. He quenched his thirst and washed his face with the cool water. He couldn't breathe through his nose. He wasn't sure if his shoulder was dislocated or not, but he could barely move it. His chest still hurt - he wasn't sure from which encounter. 

Mark went back to his bed. To his dismay he realized his bed was actually a pair of Nancy's panties. Probably dirty too, he figured. Nevertheless, he covered himself up and drifted into a fitful sleep.

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>> 

Nancy had tried to subdue her pet so he wouldn't hurt himself again. Unfortunately, she had gotten a little carried away and had rendered her pet unconscious; Mark had slept for three days. Forced to go back to work after a weekend with only one night of passion, Nancy was even more annoyed when she learned she had to go out of town for another week.

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>>  

Nancy was so glad to be home after such a long week. Setting up a new chapter of PETA required long hours, most of it on her feet. She was hoping she would not have to make a return trip. She checked on her pet, and finding him asleep under her panties, she went off to her shower.

All week Nancy had been thinking of her little man. She wanted so much to be able to make love to him again but she didn't want to take any chances on reinjuring him. She thought she could restrain her lust for her pet enough so he could give her the sexual release she craved but not hurt himself again in the process. After her shower, while she rubbed her cinnamon lotion over her smooth pale skin, she could feel herself getting wet with anticipation.

Mark felt a presence nearby - and when he heard the door of his cage open and felt his bed cover being pulled off, he knew he was correct. The past couple weeks had been both physically and mentally brutal for him. His body, once in top shape, was still wracked with pain. Starvation was taking its toll, zapping his strength. His bones were clearly visible beneath his bruised skin. Mark was even forced to use Nancy's panties as bedding.

Nancy pulled the panties off of Mark. The little man just laid there, unmoving. "Hello, my pet," Nancy cooed. "Are you ready to come out and play?" Nancy gently picked him up. Cradling her toy against her soft bosom, she carried him to her bed and climbed in.

The giantess held her little man between her breasts as she lay in bed. She stroked him softly, almost lovingly. Nancy tried to calm her excitement, but holding her toy was making her hot. She wanted to see his little body between her legs, legs that were strong enough to crush him if she wasn't careful. She wanted to watch him lick her wet pussy.

Nancy squeezed the little man with her tits and pinched her hard nipples. He whimpered "no" before he disappeared between her massive breasts. After a moment, she let her breasts separate and spread her smooth sexy legs. Using one finger, she gently pushed Mark down across her chest, her stomach, and over her pussy. Mark fell softly onto the bed between her huge legs.

Mark cowered before the giantess. "My poor little pet, you don't need to be afraid of me," she said soothingly. But her smile belied her concern; his fear was another example of her power over him. His small form looked even smaller as he kneeled before her, staring up at her with his arms raised over his head. As if that could stop me, the giantess thought smugly.

"I like to watch you while you service me. You look so cute between my legs, so small and fragile. I hope I don't accidentally crush you - you're so fun to play with. Go on, start licking," Nancy whispered her command to him, but it was a command none the less. He scrambled to his feet and started his duties. "Lick my wetness, little man. Taste me." Mark obeyed her order and licked the massive, slick folds of her cunt.

Mark's body was tense. "Taste me! Ha!" he thought to himself.  What a joke! He couldn't smell or taste anything for the last couple of weeks. Or, everything smelled like Nancy's cum. He wasn't sure which, and it didn't matter anyway. All Nancy ever offered him was water and her wet pussy. He had no choice - he couldn't even decide to starve.

Nancy's little pet amused her greatly. She loved the way he looked when he sucked her pussy, his little head moving up and down, his tiny tongue caressing her skin as he lapped up her juices. Nancy ran a finger along her pet's spine, occasionally bumping into his head and pushing him against her hot skin.

"That's a good little pet," Nancy cooed. She let him lick and rub her pussy for quite some time before she took over. "My turn," she whispered as she grabbed him. She started to rub his puny chest against her wet pussy. Every time his chest hit her clit, she could hear him grunt from the impact. "I'm trying to be gentle, but you make me so horny for more," she whispered. "Your little body turns me on, but that's why you're here, isn't it? For my pleasure." She continued to squash him against her increasingly wet pussy lips, making sure to coat his entire body with her juices. The pressure on his chest was increasing the wetter she became, and Mark feared what she was going to do to him.

Nancy rubbed the little man against her pussy. She was still cleanly shaven, and her skin was extra sensitive there. She used the little man's body to spread her juices all over her pussy and clit. She wanted so much to use his face against her clit, but she still had to wait for him to heal.

Nancy watched her little pet's head bounce up and down each time he hit her clit. She enjoyed the sight of her pet between her legs, his tiny body slick and shiny from her wet pussy.

"Mmmm, you look as good as you feel. Oh, I want to fuck you, I want to feel your little body squirming inside me. I want you to make me cum like I know you can." Nancy took a deep breath, trying to calm her desires. "I want to make love to you again - I know I should wait, but I want you so bad... You make me feel so good when you fuck me. Mmmm, so very good..."

She dropped him and began to rub her clit. "Lick me!'' Nancy commanded. Her eyes wide with lust, she watched Mark obey her. "Yes, that's good... lick my pussy... oh, yeah... mmmm!" she moaned. Nancy rubbed her clit harder and faster as her excitement built. She watched Mark's head bob up and down as he continued to service her. It wasn't long before her pet brought her to the edge.

"Mmmm... I'm going to cum..." Nancy grunted. "Oh, yeah... I'm going to cum on your face!" Forgetting all about his need to heal, she grabbed him and pushed his face, and half his tiny body, into her pussy. Mark felt Nancy's giant pussy spasm and squash his chest, nearly crushing him. Her hot cum spurted onto him, covering his face and chest. When she saw her cum ooze out of her pussy and all over Mark, Nancy wanted more of him. "Oh... oh... oh... uhhh... fuck me! Fuck me little man!" Nancy demanded. More cum oozed from her pussy as she wildly thrust her hips. Mark's legs flailed about uselessly while her cunt constricted tightly around his little body.

She grabbed his puny legs and began to pump him in and out of her wet pussy. Mark screamed from her painful grip. But instead of his scream coming out, Nancy's sticky cum filled his mouth. Rather than inhaling more of her into his lungs, he swallowed as much as he could. The fluid was hot and thick and difficult to swallow quickly.

Nancy felt her pet struggle inside her while she used him. Once again he was doing a good job of giving her what she wanted - complete control and intense pleasure.

When her lust was satisfied, she collapsed back on her pillows, leaving Mark half inside her, squirming to escape and breathe. He finally slipped out, his gasps for air reminding her of her control over him. Nancy smiled while she watched the little man between her legs struggle to recover from her passion. Mark looked more like a glazed donut than a man. He was on his hands and knees in a puddle of her love juices, cum still dripping from his bowed head. He had a coughing fit as his body tried to exhale the fluid from his bruised lungs.

Exhausted, Mark couldn't stop from collapsing. He fell into the warm puddle with a splat. From his prone position, he looked up past Nancy's huge dripping cunt, her enormous tits, and saw the satisfied smile on her face. He was hoping for mercy, or at least pity, but the hungry look in her eyes told him she was far from through with him.

To Nancy, Mark looked like a fish out of water. He was flopping around in a puddle, trying to breathe. She giggled at the idea, since she thought he belonged in her pussy, pleasing her until she was content.

"You're getting weak, little man," Nancy said. "You need to stay fit so we can keep having fun together. Are you listening to me?" Nancy reached between her legs and thumped Mark on the back with her thumb. Mark felt like a tree had fallen on him. He fell again into her puddle of cum. The impact of her huge thumb loosened some of the cum that was lodged in his lungs. He hacked and coughed and spit up what he could.

"You shouldn't eat so fast," Nancy admonished him. "Now make yourself useful and finish licking my pussy." When Mark didn't move, the giantess picked him up and held him against her cunt. She couldn't help but rub her toy all over her pussy. "You poor tired little man. When you are done cleaning my pussy you may go to bed."

Nancy began to rub her pet's face against the wet folds of her pussy. "Lick it, Mark," she demanded. Her pussy pulsated from the feel of Mark's head held beneath her thumb as she forced his face into her tender flesh. She was addicted to the power she had. She could do anything she wanted to him, and she planned to. But first she had to ensure her pet received nourishment to stay strong enough to satisfy the demands of her sexual appetite.

"Eat my cum, little slave! Eat it!" She dunked his head back in her pussy and held it there. Mark's face was smashed up against the wet skin inside of the giantess' hot cunt. With her huge thumb pushing painfully against the back of his head, Mark felt her insert his head into her and rub his face in the wettest area of her cunt. His owner pushed him harder against her soft skin and Mark felt his mouth forced open. The huge woman worked his head in and out of her pussy, submerging him in a pool of her sticky cum. Her helpless pet felt her cum being forced into his mouth each time she squashed his face into her wet hole.

The giantess pulled her little pet from her pussy to make sure he was still breathing. Her thick cum slathered his face. She shoved his head back in and continued to fed him her cum. The more she forced him to eat the hotter and wetter she became. Soon she was sliding her toy in and out of her hungry pussy.

When she finished using her toy she was exhausted but finally satisfied. She stood up and found her panties she had removed earlier. She used them to wipe up the puddle of cum they had made in the middle of her bed, then tightly wrapped her little man in them. She dropped her pet into his cage and closed the door. She climbed back in bed and was soon dreaming of her pussy slave.