- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

OOO NEW CHAPTER ALERT!!! Tomo and Kei get pretty well acquainted in this one. Hope you all like it because it was a pleasure for me to write.  This chapter is very fetish oriented but I threw in a bit of lore for good measure. ANYWAYS, enough talking! Enjoy :)

Tomo could feel the fog inside his head begin to clear. The past 10 minutes felt like a blur. The last thing he could remember was Kei shoving his motionless body inside her cardigan pocket, followed by the sound of a car door slamming shut. He laid at the bottom of the linty pouch, trying to wrap his head around the incomprehensible predicament he got himself into. The thick beige wool surrounding him scratched at his skin. Tomo could hear his giant captor idly humming along to the tune of Peaches by Justin Bieber as it gently droned from the car radio, her nonchalant attitude directly contrasting Tomo’s frightened state of mind. The first question heavy on his noggin was;


“How is she so big?”


 It just didn’t seem feasible. Was he having some strange lucid dream? It seemed likely. The boy brought his hands up to his cheeks and slapped himself a few times… nothing happened. He proceeded to pinch his forearm as hard as he could, wincing in pain. Again, nada. No part of his situation made any sense, regardless of which way he spun it. He knew he definitely wasn’t dreaming but that didn't stop him from continuously harming himself over and over in a desperate effort to wake up from this terrifying nightmare that he refused to believe was reality. The car stopped, Tomo’s heart skipping a bit as he heard Kei put the car in park. The engine fell silent as the giant girl removed the key. Tomo bounced around the pocket as Kei stepped out of the vehicle and began walking. The boy tried to piece together what was happening outside of the dark compartment he was stored in based on the noises he could make out. Heavy footsteps, jangling keys, a screeching door, shoes tumbling across the floor. Eventually, his world became still. No more sounds, no more bouncing around. He looked up to see two huge digits slithering past the entrance of his fabric cave, blindly feeling around for their prey. The small boy scooted as far back as he could in the pocket, avoiding the fleshy pincers for as long as possible. It was inevitable though, he was sitting duck. The tip of her wiggling index finger grazed past Tomo’s waist, a shiver shooting up his spine. The giant thumb quickly followed suit, wrapping around his back and pinching his body between the two finger pads. He was slowly hoisted out of the pouch like a toy from a claw machine. His eyes darted around, observing his new surroundings. Well… new was the wrong word, he was well acquainted with this room. Just not from this perspective. The dark blue walls he was oh so familiar with seemed to stretch on for miles, the multiple piles of clothes on the floor looking more like mountains far off in the distance.


“Welcome to my bedroom, little one~” Kei sat down in her computer chair, placing Tomo on the desk in front of her.  The boy stumbled to find his footing as she released him from her grasp. The trash littered desktop was as big as a football field to the tiny boy. Everyday items such as the empty soda bottle to the left of him now seemed so incredibly intimidating, it’s behemoth size really putting into perspective just how small he was in this new world. He looked to his right to see a plastic statue of Elizabeth from The Seven Deadly Sins looming over his pathetic form.  It took a second for him to realize this was the same figurine Kei was holding on camera last night. He remembered calling it small, but now he only came up to her knees.


Tomo gasped as something heavy collided with his stomach, easily knocking him on his ass. He brought his attention forward to see Kei’s fingertip hovering above his body. He hadn’t even noticed how close she’d brought her face was to the edge of the desk, a big grin plastered across her billboard-sized face.


“Wow…. This is my first time seeing one of you shrinkies in person..” Her enormous eyes were glimmering with excitement.


“Are you happy to finally meet me?” The giant girl asked smugly. Tomo could feel her hot breath wafting over him as she spoke.


“I…” The boy squeaked, not sure what to say. His eyes were glued to the massive fingertip still looming above him.


“The answer to that question is ‘Yes, ma'am’...” Kei snapped at him, lowering her digit on to the tiny boy’s chest and snickering.


“A-AH!! S-STOP IT, KEI!!” Tomo cried out from beneath her hefty fingertip, pinned firmly to the desk below despite his struggles.


A low, soft moan escaped Kei’s lips, her smirk morphing into a toothy grip. She applied more pressure onto Tomo, completely disregarding his pleas.


“G-GAH!” Tomo shrieked louder, a sharp pain radiating from his chest as he felt the air being forced out of his lungs.


“Ah~ The noises you make are wonderful, Tomo.” Kei’s sultry voice droned as she marveled at her tiny friend squirming below her.


“P-PLEASE KEI, S-STOP THIS!!” Tomo’s pain only intensified as Kei began twisting her finger into his body.


“Begging me to let you go already? But I’m hardly applying any pressure~” Tomo watched powerlessly as the giant girl bit her lower lip, her eyes burning with amusement.


“Fine fine… Have it your way, whimp…” Tomo gasped for air as Kei slowly lifted her finger off the miniscule boy. 


Coming to visit Kei, Tomo knew she was bound to bully him but never in a million years did he expect to be pinned under her index finger like a bug.


“What’s wrong, Tomo? You look… scared~” Kei gazed down upon Tomo’s trembling form. The fact he couldn’t recall seeing Kei this thrilled before scared him senseless.


“Is… Is this really happening?” The small boy stumbled nervously over his words.


“Of course it is, silly. I know, it’s hard to believe… a girl brought you into her bedroom! I’m sure you didn’t expect that to ever happen in your sad pathetic life!” The giant girl erupted in a sinister laugh, Tomo’s face glowing crimson red.


“T-THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT…. I…” The tiny boy took a second to regain a sliver of composure.


“I mean… how… how is this possible? How are you so… giant?” Tomo desperately wanted answers.


“Ah, I guess you would be confused. I suppose I can fill you in~.” Kei shuffled in her chair before she continued. 


“I’m not actually from earth. Well, I WAS born on this planet but my kind originated from someplace else. Long ago, my people lived on a planet far away from here. It was very similar to earth, but much bigger. Giant women were the apex predators and little tiny people like yourself scurried around beneath our feet~” The giant girl poked Tomo in the chest playfully. He managed to keep his footing this time. “The only way for my species to breed is by eating tiny men. Unfortunately, we got a bit greedy and quickly wiped out the whole tiny population in our own world. With no way of reproducing and our numbers dwindling, we began looking for a new planet populated by tiny humans. That’s when we came across Earth~”


Tomo could hardly believe his ears. Giant aliens that reproduce by eating humans? It sounded like something straight out of a sci-fi novel. Plus, Kei didn’t resemble anything like what he expected an alien to look like. She wasn’t lanky and green, she didn’t have black beady eyes and an odd shaped head. She looked completely human, just MUCH bigger.


“Once we landed on your puny planet, we struck a deal with your world leaders. We agreed not to take over your world by force in exchange for a few things. First, we were to be given a surplus of humans to use as a means to breed. Not all of you, but a select few that had no purpose left in your society. Such as, criminals with life sentences and sick folk that were on the verge of death already.”Tomo instantly recalled the passengers on his flight, Kei’s description matching perfectly to the people he saw occupying the plane. It was all starting to make sense.


“Second, our existence was to be kept a secret. That way, idiots like yourself would come to us on their own free will~. With our conditions met, we built the country of Orcam in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now we live peacefully among you tiny things. Or at least, that’s what my history books say.” Kei’s eyes rolled in annoyance, obviously becoming a bit bored with the story telling.


“If it was up to me, I’d just take over your tiny civilization by myself!~ It’s not like any of you could stop me, I’d make you all worship me like your Goddess~...” She paused. 


“But of course, any Giantess that leaves the country is punished by execution….” Kei groaned with displeasure. “So stupid, I don’t understand why we have to be so ‘peaceful’ all the time.”


Tomo was bewildered. A race of man-eating Giantesses... living right under his nose his whole life?! The boy’s world view was completely flipped on its head. All these years of thinking Humans were the elite species when in reality they’d just been living under someone else’s thumb this whole time.


“Y-.... Y-you’re gonna… e-eat me?” Tomo’s eyes were wide with fear, his face flushed of any colour. He could feel his bones rattling uncontrollably, the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end.


The giant girl before him brought her attention back to the terrified boy, tilting her head slightly as she inspected him.


“Huh? Oh, no no!  Of course not… I’d MUCH rather keep you as my little plaything~!”


Tomo couldn’t fathom what being a ‘plaything’ for this sadistic young woman entailed, but he knew he wanted absolutely no part of it. Without even thinking, his legs began to move on their own, taking off in a sprint across the length of the wooden desktop. He didn’t know where he was running to, or what he planned to achieve, but the fear that consumed his being clouded any season of reason he had left.


“Where are you going, nerd?!” Kei was obviously not impressed with his choice to run.


Without a second to react, her giant fingernail slammed into his back like a battering ram, catapulting him off the edge of the desk with ease. The boy plummeted through the air, free falling for what felt like an eternity before crashing into the ground below. The massive carpet fibers lining the floor cushioned his fall just enough so he didn’t break any bones, but it still hurt excruciatingly bad. Sprawled out on his back, groaning in agony, he watched the enormous Kei stand up from her chair and face him. NOTHING in his life leading up to this moment was as terrifying as what he was witnessing right then, his best friend looming over his body like an almighty Deity. He was powerless, only able to watch as she lifted her titanic, stocking clad foot high above him. 


“...k-kei…” Was all the poor boy managed to murmur as her colossal sole slowly lowered on top of his minuscule form. The pressure wasn’t too intense, but it was heavy enough that there was no chance of him wiggling free.


“Oh, Tomo. Looks like I’m gonna have to teach you your place~.”


The scent of mildew and sweat assaulted the inside of his nostrils, the black fabric still damp from being inside of her sneakers. She began rolling his little body like a massage ball beneath her foot, giggling with amusement as the tiny boy beneath her whimpered in discomfort.


“Mmm… You feel so good under my foot, Tomo~! You have no idea how long I’ve been dreaming of this day…” The behemoth girl dragged her sole across Tomo’s tiny body, finally positioning him on his back beneath her big toe. His little head poked out into the fresh air every so slightly, giving the tiny boy just enough room to see the face of his giant tormentor high above him. There was that look again; half lidded eyes, a wicked grin, a strip of blush stretching over the bridge of her nose… It used to just make Tomo embarrassed, but now it petrified his whole being.


“I own you, loser. You BELONG to me now. You’re MY property. Do you understand me, bug?” The giant girl spat at him coldly, her words cutting into Tomo’s soul like a sharp knife.


“P-PLEASE, JUST LET ME GO!!!” Tomo squealed in anguish, practically on the verge of tears.


“YOU DIDN’T ANSWER MY QUESTION, SPECK!” Kei bellowed, slowly applying more weight onto the squirming teen trapped below her big toe.


“G-GAH!! O-OKAY, I UNDERSTAND! JUST P-PLEASE STOP!!!” Tomo couldn’t stop the tears from streaming down his cheeks, his lower body burning with intolerable pain.


“Good boy…” She brought her voice back down, satisfied with his obedience.


“Fine, I’ll let you go…” She paused to muse for a moment, letting off some of the pressure. “IF… you kiss my toe~!” Her sadistic snicker boomed from up above.


At this point, Tomo didn’t even want to think about what would happen if he declined. Her request was humiliating, but he was in no position to refuse. Swallowing his pride, he leaned forward and placed his puckered lips upon her humongous socked toe. As he pulled away, a residue of salty footsweat danced across his lips. He looked up at the titan of a girl, hoping to god she was satisfied with his torment.


“Hmm… Even though you looked so pathetic making out with my toe, I couldn’t really feel it…” Her eyes widened as an epiphany popped into her head.


“Oh, I have an idea!!” Kei slid her giant foot over Tomo once more, scrunching her sole to pinch him between the spot where the underside of her toes and the ball of her foot met. The giantess sat back down in her chair, swinging her body around to face the computer. She released her grip on Tomo, letting him fall face first into the carpet beneath her desk. The boy rolled over to see a large black article of clothing fall from the sky, landing with a thud just next to his tiny form. Kei slammed her barefoot inches in front of Tomo, the tremor from her stomp almost causing him to topple over. The rancid, musty smell of her foot was ten times more intense now that it was free to breathe. Tomo could feel his eyes stinging from the stench.


“Now, let’s try this again. Give my toe a kiss, loser~” She commanded, wigging her bolder-sized toes up and down to tease him.


The boy stood in place for a second, desperately wanting to refuse her. The humiliation was getting to him, he felt so helpless against her demands.


“I said.. KISS!” She instructed once more, irritation building in her voice. 


The tiny boy approached hesitantly, his eyes inspecting the numerous creases and wrinkles caking the face of her toe. He kneeled down in front of the meaty appendage, puckering his lips once more and planting them gently on the damp, fleshy wall.


“Oh my god, you’ll just do anything I say, won’t you, Tomo~?” The power drunk giantess sneered down at him.


“N-NO! That’s not-” Tomo was quickly interrupted as Kei slid her foot forward, spreading her toes and trapping tiny Tomo in the area between her big toe and her index toe. Bits of lint and toe jam lined the inside of her toe cleavage, the smell somehow even more horrible than before.


“Stop talking. Lick it, bitch. And don’t make me ask twice.” Her voice was stern, deadly serious.


Tomo gulped nervously, a lighting bolt of pure terror shooting up the length of his spine. The timid boy bent down, grimacing as he stuck out his tongue. He gently placed the tip on a patch of her salty skin, his body instantly shuddering due to the revolving taste.


“Ah~! That’s much better. Keep going, dipshit. And while you’re down there, why don’t you snack on some of my toe jam!” Kei bathed in her new found control over the tiny boy, absolutely adoring every second of it. She grabbed her headphones off her desk and slipped them over her head, pushing a strand of her midnight blue hair back behind her ear.


Tomo felt like he wanted to puke, the whole situation degrading him to his very core. He continued to lap at the sweaty flesh between her toes.


“I’m gonna play some games now. Just keep doing that and I’ll have no reason to stomp your pitiful life out of existence.” She giggled sinisterly, flexing her toes to give Tomo a little squeeze.


“OH! I almost forgot… Incase you get thirsty…” The giant girl pursed her lips before spitting a massive glob of hot sticky liquid onto the top of her foot. The saliva trailed down into the crevice that held Tomo prison, soaking his little body instantly.

 

“Drink up, loser~”

Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to add me on twitter @glasscleaner_ . I'd love to chat with some of you if you care to entertain me. :)