- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was written by Bytsize several years ago on Pete's old GTS board. It was abandoned after Part 5, but I recently picked it up and added an additional 3 chapters, as of this writing.

- Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part One
by Bytsize


There once was a family, a very successful family that owned a very successful family business, located in a smaller town, that was on the outskirts of a major city. Jack, Jr. the eldest son of the founder, Jack Simms was now the Operations Manager. Jack Senior had passed away several years ago, so his wife, Barbara and her mother, Katherine, had taken over the daily operations of the company, doing all of the tasks the Mr. Simms had always done. The work required many long hours for those first few years, but now that everything was going along so well, a bit of free time had made itself available.

The company, which specialized in electronics and all sorts of high-tech gizmoes had more than its fair share of orders. Both from the private sector and the FAT CATS in DC, this ensured that the all of the stockholders were doing very well. The fact that 80% of the stock were still in family hands, kept this a very close nit group that always watched out for the companies best interests.

When Jack Jr.'s wife, Kim, came to the company last year, and brought with her a Masters in physics and Micro-electronics, her place as head of the tech lab was ensured. In fact, several months after she had arrived, the original head man retired, and she assumed his duties and position, much to outrage of the senior lead designer, Robert Graves.

Because of his professional demeanor, no one at the company ever knew of the bitterness that he shared with his wife, Janis. However, his wife, being a very spiteful person, kept at Bob about this matter, never letting it rest, after all, her husband had worked his muscular ass off for these ungrateful people, in fact, three of the companies best products were of his own design. He and Jack Sr. had always planned on him being the senior lead man in the tech lab, when old Antony Beale retired. Unfortunately, when things change at the top of a company, "fair" usually is not one of the parameters that get discussed around the board room table.

Robert buddied up with Kim, Jack's wife, and got to know her well over the next few months, she began working on some molecular reduction equipment for a military sub-contractor. Robert had been designing a device like this, in his spare time, for nearly six years now, the notes and info that he was getting from Kim, began to fill in the few remaining blanks that he had. A month after Kim had started the project, Robert had a working model ready for testing. Staying at the lab late one night, he began to test his machine. After several tries and half a dozen re-calibrations of the various components, he tried the device out on a coffee mug.

SPLAZZZZZZAT!

A blinding green light shot out and encircled the coffee mug and it disappeared, or so it seemed. Upon closer inspection, after switching off the equipment, Robert Graves found a tiny 1/4 inch high, undamaged coffee mug, resting right where the full sized one had been, only a few moments before. The mug was a perfect miniature of its own self, not so much as a ding or a crack. Robert realized that he would have to test this on something alive, a few minutes later, the stray cat that Kim had been feeding, was in front of the machine.

That same sound and light happened again and the cat shrank out of sight, the only difference ws that after a thoughtful calculation and readjustment of the controls, the cat was now small enough to fit within the tiny coffee mug. Robert put everything away and locked the mug with the cat still in it, in his desk. He had to find out what would happen next, would this wear off, would the cat live, he would find out the next morning.


*****************************


Robert Graves arrived home and told his wife what had happened, she was not really surprised, because her husband loved to tell her about his work. A nasty smirk had crossed her drop dead gorgeous face, Bob had seen it before, those striking jade green eyes would flash, and an evil thought would enter the head of this raven haired goddess. When that happened, nobody was truly safe.

"I have something to discuss with you", she cooed, as she began to unbutton his dress shirt, pulling out the tails, from his form fitting black slacks. "Lets get comfy" she said, looking him in the eyes, and dragging him by his trouser belt towards there big water bed.

Getting him naked, she tore off her own clothes and went down on him, taking his stiffening member between her full moist lips. She made some very lewd and obscene slurping noises as she devoured his massive eight inch cock. Within a few more moments, Roberts member was fully erect, Janis used her tongue to drive her husband nearly to the point of orgasm, by massaging all of those spots that a good wife knows just where to find.

For the next half hour, she kept this up until he almost went insane. Janis was on the home stretch now, this time, when Robert got to the point of turning back, she removed her mouth and continued using just her hand. At the same instant she forced her face beneath his massive ball sack, and plunged her wickedly long tongue deep within her husbands anus, pushing it in and out, over and over until she heard him scream out her name, at the top of his lungs.

Rapidly replacing her tongue with a free finger, she massaged his prostate. Like some sort of cum vampire, she went straight for the end of his member and caught nearly all of his massive load, swallowing several times to get all of his pearl jam down her flexing throat and into her hungry belly.

What little she had missed, when changing positions, she now lapped up and sent it to be with the rest, GULLLLP ! Janis loved to swallow her husbands cum, she enjoyed that sense of accomplishment, of driving the man that she loved until he screamed her name, she had noted, early on, that when a man realizes that a woman is swallowing his load, the orgasm intensifies, ever so slightly. However, there was yet another reason that she loved to swallow semen, it was made up of tens of thousands of tiny, living sperm, ever since Janis was a young girl, she enjoyed swallowing things alive. Nearly anything would do too. Mostly insects at first, but then later she went for bigger things, eventually discovering aquarium fish. In fact, while she was in college, she worked part time at an aquarium store. Mostly it was feeder goldfish, as nobody ever missed those. However, once in a while, she would take something really expensive and exotic. On those occasions, she would fill her stomach with spring water before sending the specimen to her "holding tank", as she referred to her tummy, Janis loved the way that her guest would flop around more and more as the acid content grew stronger, until digestion began in earnest, which was usually detectable due to the rise in motion as the panic set in, then, nothing. Janis loved to do this, and other, even sicker things, that no one, not even her husband could ever dream of. Ever since he had told her of his theory, about making things or people shrink to nearly any size, her mind had been on fire. Just a few months back, when she thought that this might someday become reality, she took a trip to a Koi display, several hours later, when she was returning to her car, a fish that was estimated to be worth several hundred dollars, was doing a St. Vida's dance within the shapely belly of this 5'9" goddess. She was barely out of the parking lot when the struggling within her stomach ended, but the value of this tidbit, gave her something more to look forward to, its elimination.

The next morning, Robert was off to work before she rose, but this was usual. Janis got up and had a cup of grapefruit juice, downing this in three gulps, she headed for their private workout room in the basement. While she worked out, on the stair climber, she was re-living, the love making of the previous night. She remembered how the thought of that expensive fish, now, most likely completely digested, its expensive remains, being pushed along her intestines like any other turd, while her husband was atop of her, pounding away within her. Her orgasm had been so intense, that she could still feel it, if you know what I mean. That GLOW !

When she was on her way to the exercise bike, the urge to move her bowels struck, after a moment this passed. Five minutes later, her bike routine was cut short my a more urgent pushing, the time was most definitely here. On her way into the adjoining restroom and showers, she picked up a women's fitness magazine to read while she sat on the toilet.

Thumbing through the pages, Janis relaxed and allowed her warm wastes to begin to escape her lovely body. After about twenty minutes, she had finished, the faint smell of fish, had merged with her usual smell, this pleased her greatly. She secretly dreamed of doing this to one of her enemies, a bitch that was always flirting with her husband, maybe, she thought, if Roberts ideas work out, I will get my wish.

That cruel smirk crossed her lovely lips again, as she flushed.