- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Content warning: this chapter has a fair amount of digestion. 

 

Astrid returned to her apartment a few hours later. She turned on the light, instantly regretted it, and turned it off again. The room spun around her and she clasped her hand to the door frame to keep herself steady. She kicked off her heels, letting them clatter against a kitchen cupboard as she staggered towards the bedroom, nearly tripping on the robot vacuum cleaner. Trying to catch her balance, she reached out and knocked the herb plant from the countertop. She winced as it smashed onto the tiled floor, hoping she hadn’t awoken Filip.

Stepping over the pile of dirt and broken ceramic, she weaved her way to the bedroom. She remembered her lesson from the kitchen and didn’t turn on the light, instead basking in the neon glow of the city stretched out on the other side of her large bay windows. This city was her city. She felt a thrill run through her, thinking of the influence she had here, at all the women out there who got to indulge their taste for micros thanks to her. She wondered what the future might hold, of women openly eating micros in public, but the queasiness of her stomach told her that vomiting might be in her future if she didn’t get to bed immediately.

She stripped off her pencil skirt and unbuttoned the last few buttons of her blouse. She decided that was enough for tonight, as she wasn’t sure she’d be able to stay upright long enough to pull down her tights or unhook her bra. She took a moment to lovingly cradle the bulge of her belly, like a pregnant mother with her bump, trying to recall how many micros she’d eaten tonight. Four? Five? Six? Her memory was a blur, but she hoped some of them were still alive in there.

For Filip, his sensations were becoming a blur too. The muffled techno music he’d heard pounding through the stomach wall seemed to be gone, but so too was most of the muffin he’d been holding onto. Now it was more a collection of wet crumbs, loosely held together in the pool of stomach acid as he bobbed up and down on the surface, bumping against the half-digested remains of several other micro men. As the last occupant of her stomach, Filip had entered an acid bath that was weaker than it had been earlier in the evening, now full of nutrients and the semi-dissolved remains of what she’d eaten earlier. It’d kept him alive longer than the others, although whether that made him lucky or unlucky was debatable. He wasn’t sure how long he’d been in here, he’d lost all sensation in his legs a while ago, and didn’t dare lift them from the acid to see what dire state they were in. His face felt red and raw, like he’d been sunburnt, with the skin beginning to peel.

He’d hoped if he could stay alive long enough for Astrid to go home perhaps he might be able to induce her to vomit him up. Once she realised who she’d eaten, surely she’d take care of him? But a small voice at the back of his head whispered that it didn’t seem like the Astrid he knew, she was possessive of her belongings, and now she believed he belonged in her stomach. Another whispered voice told him he could just drift away, slip under the surface of the stomach acid and accept his status as food.

Suddenly his world twisted around. He was violently swung as the stomach acid swirled around the belly, waves of acid crashing over his head as he tried to keep his nose closed. A leg that was no longer attached to a body bobbed to the surface and knocked into his chest. Filip only hoped it wasn’t his leg. As the waves slowly settled and he tried to orient himself, he saw what had been up was now sideways.

Astrid rolled onto her back, laying back on the smooth satin sheets of her bed, moaning at their cool caress against her bare skin. She curled up her legs and ran her hands down her body, over her bra, her bulging belly, and down to her hips. She brushed her fingertips over her lace panties and she wondered what to do. She always got in the mood after eating micros. She glanced at her bedside cabinet, wondering if Filip was awake and if he’d enjoy some “playtime.”

The spinning of her head told her that was a bad idea, she’d be as likely to puke on him as talk to him. She tucked her two fingers under her panties, curling them over her labia lips and lightly rubbing her clit. She shivered in pleasure at her touch, feeling how wet she already was as her fingers drove her wild. She lifted her other hand to roll it over her belly, lightly squeezing it. “Are you still alive in there?” She whispered, afraid of waking Filip in the bedside cabinet.

Filip heard the words rumble inside the belly and felt his hopes rise. “AST- *cough*, ASTRID! PLEASE HELP” he yelled, his voice croaky as he called for help. He weakly punched at the stomach wall, his fist slightly indenting the fleshy material before bouncing back.

Astrid giggled, she could feel something still moving in her belly! She rolled onto her belly and pressed her fingers harder against her clit as she vigorously stroked herself.

Filip’s world flipped, with up becoming down and dunking him deep into the stomach acid. He frantically swung his arms as he sought to return to the surface. With his eyes closed, he felt himself knock into various other things floating in the acid, things that felt like they had once been other micros. He tried not to think what he was touching as he fought his way through it, hoping his legs were helping propel him forward even though he couldn’t feel them. He burst onto the surface and gasped for breath, feeling drops of the stomach acid enter his mouth and nose with a burning sensation. The stomach roof was much closer than it had been and no longer let in any light, with the already tight confines of the stomach feeling even tighter. He heard Astrid’s heartbeat pounding faster, and her rhythmic movement of her belly in time with her breaths speed up. “Heeelp me Astrid” he cried softly, his voice failing him.

Astrid bit her lower lip, trying to stifle her moans as she fingered herself and felt the contents of her stomach swirl around. She squirmed against the bed, grinding her belly against the mattress and trying to compress the occupants within. She wondered if they knew what she was doing, that she was getting off on their deaths. She hoped so. She wanted them to know their lives were worth less to her than a single orgasm.

After a few minutes of steadily more intense rocking back and forth on her bulging stomach, with her fingers constantly rubbing her clit, she felt a tingle deep in her loins grow. She bit her pillow to muffle the orgasmic shriek that built within her. She was like a wild predatory animal with her blonde hair a disheveled mess on the pillow around her and her skin coated in sweat, caring only about her carnal pleasure after a successful hunt. Her toes curled up against the bed as the tingling spread all through her body, arching her back with her perfect round ass in the air.

She held that pose for a few moments, feeling the orgasm spread through her, before slumping down onto the mattress with a heavy gasp. Her fingers slipped out of her pussy with a wet shlurp as she gasped for breath. She brought her fingers up to her face, catching a faint musky scent, making her wonder if this was how Amanda smelled down there. With her mind on Amanda, she slipped her wet fingers between her lips and gently sucked on them.

Tonight had been a lovely night she thought as she tugged the satin bed-sheet up and over her body, it’s thin fabric draping over every curve of her figure. Her weekly nightclub trips were the highpoint of her week, or they used to be. Since she’d met Filip, she’d started to find her enthusiasm for coming home eclipsing her enthusiasm for going out. She tilted her head to look over at the bedside cabinet with the hidden compartment. This felt like the best of both worlds, she had an almost painfully full belly, but could still be close to Filip, both emotionally and physically. She blew a kiss towards the bedside cabinet, whispering “sleep well Filip.”

Filip was closer to Astrid than she knew, being trapped in her belly and sloshed around in her stomach as she’d masturbated. The groans had almost been drowned out by the gurgles within her belly as her stomach worked to digest him alive. As Astrid settled down to sleep, Filip found his last strength and hopes fading. Even if she’d vomited him up, at this point it’d be a mercy for her to have crushed him underfoot and put a swift end to his suffering.

As Astrid dreamed of walking down the aisle with Filip, perching him on her shoulder as she said her vows, “til death do us part,” Filip’s consciousness faded as he sank deeper into the acid and all that he was became Astrid’s. The thick soupy mix of digestive enzymes and half-digested food remnants rose up over his face, accepting his contribution to Astird’s body. Parts of him began slowly breaking off and drifting down into Astrid’s intestinal tract as she slept soundly, leaving a small patch of drool on her pillow.