- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Content warning: the latter parts of this chapter involve digestion. 

 

“Two micro champagnes please, one male, one female” yelled Amanda to the bored woman standing behind the bar, dressed in a slim black waistcoat over a white blouse. The bartender continued to rub a cloth within an empty mug as she leaned forward a touch to be heard over the pounding techno music, “we’re all out!”

“Of Champagne?” Amanda scrunched her face as she made a hard choice. ”Hmm… I guess I’ll take two micro red wines then.”

The bartender shook her head, “not champagne. Micros!”

Amanda’s brow furrowed in disbelief, “You’re out? But… I know you got a fresh batch this afternoon, over 120 freshly caught micros.”

The bartender raised an inquiring eyebrow, “you’re well informed. What’s it to you?”

Amanda reached into her purse and pulled out her ID. “I’m Amanda Brynes, head of distribution at the Micro Ministry.”

The bartender stood up a little straighter and put the glass she’d been cleaning down on the countertop. “Oh… sorry Ma’am. We’re a lot more popular than we used to be, we go through a lot of the little shits.” She nodded her head towards the dancefloor at the couple of dozen women happily swirling and grinding against one another in the strobing light.

Five years ago the room would have been near-dead, with perhaps a couple of drunk men draped over the bar watching an even drunker woman dance by herself. It had made the club the perfect candidate for Astrid’s test-case, as she made the owner an irresistible offer to turn this place into the hottest nightclub in the city. It just came with a few new rules. No men allowed, only Ministry-approved staff, and a guest list that was invite-only.

The first few months had been mostly just Astrid, Amanda, and a few close friends using the place like a private clubhouse. But as Astrid’s influence in the Ministry grew and she awakened more women to their predatory appetites, the place had boomed. In time, the invite list had developed an informal nickname, “the matriarchy.”

The club was now the talk of every gossip mag in the country as Astrid invited various female celebrities into the matriarchy, making them sign non-disclosure agreements stricter than a marriage prenup, but with enough wriggle room for them to tease their fans at what they were up to. It was all part of Astrid’s plan to normalise vore, and judging by the crowds tonight, it was working.

“Fuck” muttered Amanda under her breath as she glanced at the dancefloor, “those glutonous bitches.” How many had they eaten each? Two? Three? More? She made a mental note to speak to Astrid about increasing the quota of micros collected and dispatched to the club. Forcing a smile on her lips, she leaned over the bar, “could you please check if there’s been any last-minute deliveries?” She knew it was unlikely, but it was worth a shot.

The bartender opened her mouth, seemingly to say no, then paused. She glanced at Amanda’s ID again, sighed, and headed into the back.

Amanda turned around and leaned back on the bar, her gaze sweeping the room. She’d not been the believer that Astrid was. She’d thought devouring micros was a perversion only a rare few would ever have, that their shared habit of luring tiny boys into the girls’ bathroom would be a secret they’d need to keep hidden forever. But she had to admit she’d been wrong. It was rare to find a new ministry inductee that wasn’t thrilled at the prospect, even if they initially expressed some moral reluctance. It was always Amanda’s favourite part of the induction to watch the conflicting emotions in a new inductee, their moral anxiety clashing with their predatory arousal. Amanda had only seen one woman refuse, and she’d immediately been reassigned to the Ministry’s refiling office in Alaska. Looking around the room, at the dozens of women drinking, socialising, and dancing, she realised within those bellies must be at least a hundred micros. Each of them being slowly digested alive, passing into the intestinal tract, and smushed into nutrient goop as the one who devoured them had a wonderful evening.

“You’re in luck,” Amanda heard behind her, she turned around to see the bartender had returned with a metal canister in hand that had air-holes in the screwcap. “Looks like just be the one though, that alright?” She asked while unscrewing the cap.

Amanda nodded excitedly, “we can share.” She leaned over the countertop to get a better view. No matter how many times she saw micros being prepared, she never tired of it. Some were fearful, begging or sobbing. Others were angry, yelling their defiance; and a favoured few were reluctantly aroused as they were stripped and toyed with. Astrid preferred the fighters, those she could feel wriggle in her belly long after swallowing them, who kept her amused for hours before they were digested. Amanda preferred hers fearful as she held them over her open mouth, soaking in their terror and the complete dominance she had over them.

The bartender took the head off the canister, set it aside, and carefully upended the tube onto a napkin. The interior had a thick padding, both to protect the micro in transport and to prevent them hurting themselves in trying to escape. Amanda held her breath as she waited to see who would emerge, a cute college student? An indignant businessman? A terrified housewife? While Astrid preferred men and Amanda women, they’d both happily eat any micro. Young, old, fat, skinny, goth, or preppy. Amanda had even indulged in a few pregnant micros, enjoying the way they’d attempt to protect their bumps as she rolled them around her mouth with her tongue, before swallowing and feeling the additional bulge they made going down.

From out of the tube slid a tiny man onto the waiting palm of the bartender, shirtless, but with his pants still on. Despite the grime coating the man, his clothing looked well-made, and Amanda assumed he must have been kept as a pet by someone. Most micros were forced to wear ill-fitting scraps and dolls clothes crudely customised to their size. Amanda was a little disappointed he was unconscious. The fearful cries of micros as they first emerged, anxiously wondering whether they were among saviours or predators, was among her favourite.

“Give me a second, I’ll just get him ready for you” she remarked to Amanda as she tugged at Filip’s pants, pulling them down his thighs and off his feet. His boxer shorts followed, as she rubbed her thumb over his hips to roll them down his thighs and seemingly causing the tiny man to stir awake, weakly moaning as he attempted to regain consciousness. She flicked his pants and boxers towards a small bin labelled “donation box.” They landed atop a large pile of other micro-sized outfits ranging from suits to tiny lingerie.

Amanda leaned a little further forward to check out the tiny man on the napkin, catching sight of the tiny penis flapping between his legs. “He’s so cute” she cooed, excitedly thinking of how he’d look when trapped between Astrid’s plump lips.

The bartender grasped the tiny man by the foot and lifted him up. Her lips formed a small scowl as she examined his dusty body. “Looks like he needs a little clean.” She turned around, took him to the sink at the back of the bar, and dunked his whole body into a bowl of hot, soapy water.

Filip spluttered to awareness and took a lung-full of water. He managed a half spluttered cough before being dunked again, with the bartender roughly running her hands over his body, forcing him under the water and wiping away the grime.

After a short while, the bartender returned to Amanda with Filip dangling from her pinched fingers, looking dazed and bedraggled with his arms hanging limp. She plopped him down on the napkin, watching him as he staggered to his hands and knees, coughing up mouthfuls of water. Seemingly satisfied that he was breathing again, she rolled her palm over him, forcing him down against the napkin as she dried him off.

Once dried, she scooped him up and closed her fist around him, holding him in the palm of her hand while reaching down beneath the bar. She brought up a clean champagne glass that she placed onto the counter with an audible clink. She brought her closed fist over the glass, then slowly unfurled her fingers, tilting her palm over the rim and letting Filip slide smoothly from her grasp and into the smooth confines of the glass.

It was his first chance to see where he was, as he wiped the last soapy suds from his eyes and felt the cool smooth glass on his butt. Through the distorted glass, he saw the flashing lights of the nightclub and the dancing women in the distance. But his attention was more on the attractive woman who peered down at him, grinning a wicked smile.

“Hello there little man,” said Amanda as her gaze soaked in Filip’s bare body as he reached for the rim, his fingers reaching just a little short of the edge.

“W-where am I?”

“You’re in a wine glass” giggled Amanda.

“No, like, where is this place?”

“Oh I know what you meant, I was just teasing.” She flashed a toothy smile. “You’re in Forbidden Desires, the nightclub on 6th Avenue.” Her eyes narrowed as she intently watched for his reaction, enjoying every moment of it.

Filip felt a shiver of fear. This was one of THOSE places. Places that micros did not come back from.

“W-w-wait, I have a beeper!” He clasped his hands to his bare hips and frantically looked around by his feet, as if he might find it there in the glass with him. “Hold on, um, I know Astrid! She wouldn’t want you to do this...”

“I know her too, and I know she would,” replied Amanda with a wink. “Heads up!” Filip looked up just in time to see the top of a champagne bottle hover over the glass, before the bubbly liquid flowed out and over him. Amanda watched the tiny man try to protect himself, raising his arms as the champagne pushed him back against the edge of the glass, with his buttocks imprinted on the other side for her to enjoy. As the champagne came up his chest Amanda held up her hand, “that’s enough. I don’t want him drowning. I think he’s had enough liquids for one evening.”

“That’ll be $8.40 please” said the bartender, completely ignoring the flailing of Filip in the champagne.

“Put it on my tab” called Amanda dismissively as she wrapped her fingers around the glass stem and lifted it up. She carefully carried it across the dancefloor, weaving around the other dancers, and swirling the contents to keep Filip disoriented as he spun around and around.

Amanda found Astrid running her hand over the blonde woman’s belly through her cocktail dress, the one who had eaten three micros at once. “EXCUSE ME!” Yelled Amanda with a hint of annoyance as she butted her way between the two of them, nudging the blonde woman away with her hips.

Astrid leaned past Amanda to pass the blonde her business card, mouthing the words “phone me,” before returning her attention to her friend. With a brief scowl towards Amanda, the blonde woman twirled on her heel, her long hair swishing against Amanda, then strutted away into the crowd of other dancers.

Amanda held up the champagne glass with Filip inside, “sorry, there was only one left!”

Astrid shook her head, not looking at the glass. “That’s ok. I’m so drunk already, I couldn’t take another. You should have him!”

Amanda winked as she leaned a little closer to Astrid, rubbing up against her thigh. “How about we share him?”

Filip couldn’t see much detail through the glass distortion, but over the heavy techno music he thought he recognised Astrid’s voice somewhere. He splashed his arms in the bubbly liquid, trying to keep his balance as bubbles ran up his nude body. “Astrid!” He yelled. “Help me Astrid!”

Amanda looked down at Filip as she clasped the wine glass tighter to her chest. She giggled, “it looks like this one thinks you’ll save him Astrid. He must have heard of your work at the Ministry.”

“Oh yes,” replied Astrid with a wicked smile as she stared at the blurry image of the tiny man through the glass. “I loooooooooooove saving tinies, you’ll be completely safe in here…” She ran her hand over the bulge of her full belly.

“No! Astrid! I thought… no, don’t you save micros?” Filip replied, feeling his head spin as he tried to make sense of all this. It had all happened so fast, the fall, waking up underwater, being swirled around in champagne, now this? What was happening? “It’s me, Fil-”

Amanda curled her forefinger over the rim of the glass and pressed it against the crown of Filip’s head, cutting off his cries as she dunked him into the champagne. “Looks like we’ve got ourselves a micro right’s activist, he must have met you on a tour of the Ministry sometime. I’m only surprised he left the building outside of someone’s stomach.” She turned her attention to Astrid, the two of them locking eyes. “Shall we fix that mistake?”

“Of course” replied Astrid enthusiastically, eager to watch Amanda lift the glass to her lips. She tilted the glass and let the champagne flow into her mouth, carrying Filip with it. Filip felt himself sliding along the glass like he was on a waterslide. He held his arms out to slow his movement, but everything was smooth.He soon felt the cool hard glass transition to the warm and wet interior of Amanda’s mouth as he landed on her tongue. He barely ducked in time to avoid knocking his head on her upper teeth as she drew him deeper inside, the strobing light fading as he was drawn into the humid cavern of her mouth.

Amanda closed her lips around the head of the tiny man, sealing him into her mouth. The world went dark for Filip, leaving him with a heightened sense of touch as he felt Amanda’s tongue press up against him, pushing him against the roof of her mouth and holding him tight as she swallowed the champagne swirling around him. The sound of each swallow rumbled over him like a lightning strike, a deep rumble that emerged up her throat and rattled his whole body and his surroundings.

He gasped for breath as the champagne on his skin was steadily replaced with Amanda’s drool, her tongue rubbed up against his entire body and squeezed him against the arched roof of her mouth. He felt every twitch of her tongue, every breath she took, and even the distant thrum of her heartbeat throbbing around him. Amanda let out a soft moan as she tasted his subtle salty flavouring, a sound that was like an avalanche bearing down on him.

Astrid watched the series of small bulges run down Amanda’s throat, wondering which one might be the tiny man, but none of them looked quite large enough. She was both thrilled and disappointed, thinking Amanda had chosen not to share her latest toy.

Amanda continued to look back at Astrid, her eyes sparkling, as she lifted herself up on her tiptoes to plant a sudden soft kiss on Astrid’s lips. Astrid froze in surprise, before passionately returning the kiss. Her lips explored Amanda’s, feeling every bump and ridge.

With her lips pressed against Astrid, Amanda used her tongue to prod Filip between her teeth and into her left cheek. For a brief moment, his handprints imprinted the outside of Amanda’s cheek, before she tucked her tongue underneath him, turned him around, and pushed him to the front of her mouth feet-first. He felt his feet squeezed between her tongue and her upper teeth, his toes rubbing up against the inside of her lips, and then out… But rather than the cool outside air he expected to feel on his drool-soaked skin, he instead felt another warm embrace, a second pair of lips.

Astrid’s eyebrows rose in surprise as she felt a tiny pair of legs enter her mouth with Amanda’s tongue. She gently sucked on them, feeling the tiny man pulled further into her mouth, all the way to his hips. Her tongue nudged against Amanda’s, the two of them pushing, prodding, and rubbing Filip between them.

Despite his horror at what was happening, Filip felt himself becoming aroused as he was rolled over to face down, with his hardening cock smushed between the two tongues. He felt the roughness of their texture as they eagerly tasted him, teased him, and covered him with more drool. From tip to hilt, his entire cock was thoroughly licked and teased along with the rest of him.

The two women were in no rush to end this, enjoying the feel of the micro man trapped midway between their mouths as they kissed each other around him. By wordless looks and soft moans, they mutually agreed that whoever got him to cum would get to swallow him. They took turns running their tongues over his cock, slathering him in drool, and tilting his member forwards or back as they massaged it from shaft to tip. Astrid had given him blowjobs before, pursing her lips tight around his tiny cock, lightly prodding it with the tip of her tongue, but this was on a whole other level. There was none of the tenderness he was used to, none of the gentle teasing, both women ground their tongues against him hard, wanting him to cum with every lick they ran across his body so they could claim their prize.

From outside, Amanda and Astrid looked merely to be in the midst of a passionate kiss as they embraced each other on the dancefloor, their arms wrapped around each other and holding each other close. Only the most astute observer would catch the briefest glimpse of Filip’s hips between kisses, his tiny cock dangling below him, before one or the other women hid him from view with her tongue. The two predatory women were immersed within their own little world, feeling only each other and the tiny man between them, feeling each other’s breath, and smelling each other’s perfume.

Filip’s struggles to free himself of the locked mouths gradually weakened as he felt his cock so thoroughly toyed with by the tongues, one of which was so familiar to him. He breathed in time with the licks down his body, his cock growing almost painfully hard as he wondered how long he could last. He hated this, but also loved it.

With the combined efforts of both women it didn’t take Filip long to approach climax. He tried to hold it back, to delay the inevitable, but Astrid knew his favourite ways to be milked, even if she didn’t know it was him she was milking. She slathered his whole crotch with a prolonged lick before curling the tip of her tongue lightly around the head of his cock. The contrast between the heavy grind before with the gentle touch now was too much for Filip, he felt his seed explode onto her tongue, spurting in multiple waves as his balls fully emptied themselves.

Astrid kept lapping at his cock, milking the last of cum and swallowing it down with a pleased moan, marking her as the winner. Amanda recognised that moan, and took her last chance to lightly nibble on Filip, pressing her teeth onto his chest and running her tongue one last time over his torso.

After letting Amanda have one last taste, Astrid proceeded to claim her prize. Her lips tightened around Filip’s thighs and she began sucking on him, pulling him slowly from Amanda’s mouth. Filip felt the cool outer air run across the wet skin of his torso as he emerged from Amanda’s mouth and dangled from Astrid’s pursed lips. With a splutter, his head emerged from Amanda with a wet slurp, his face coated with drool and his damp hair stuck to his skin.

“Help! Astrid, don’t do this!” Cried Filip’s tiny voice as his upper body swung from Astrid’s lips.

“How sweet, he still thinks you’ll save him” giggled Amanda as she looked down at Filip. He was pressing his tiny hands against Astrid’s upper lip, straining to resist the pull she had on him. Amanda lifted her forefinger, placing it directly on Filip’s head. “Bon appetit” she whispered as she began pushing him in.

“Wait Astrid! It’s me Fil-” he called out before Amanda pushed him into Astrid’s mouth, her plump lips running up his chest and sealing shut around his head with a soft plop. Amanda licked her finger as she watched Astrid enjoy her meal, rolling the tiny man between her cheeks, enjoying the feel of his struggles. But she’d already had her fun milking him, it was time to eat. She tilted her head back and swallowed.

Filip had lost track of which way was up or down with being tumbled to and fro around Astrid’s mouth. Everything was a dim maroon in the confines of her mouth, everything felt wet. The only difference was the soft feel of her tongue and the hard surface of her teeth as he slid past Astrid’s molars and tottered towards the back of her throat. He briefly recognised her uvula swinging above him before the soft surface below him sloped down and he slid down into her throat. He felt the thick rings of muscle press against his body, working him steadily down the slippery tube of Astrid’s oesophagus. He tried to slow his fall, but there was nothing firm to grasp, it was all so slippery and shifted under his grasp.

Amanda gleefully watched the large bulge run down Astrid’s throat, past her collarbone, and down to the cleavage of her breasts. Astrid ran her fingertips over the bulge as it descended, feeling her prey work down to his final destination.

Filip felt his toes press against the muscle flap over her stomach, and it opened as if to swallow him a second time. A wave of putrid air rushed up, causing his eyes to water as he lay utterly helpless in Astrid’s oesophagus with his arms raised above his head. He felt his toes smush into something soft and slow his descent into the packed stomach.

Astrid felt the lump stuck deep in her throat and so continued to swallow, trying to work her meal into an already full belly. She gave her belly a rub, shifting things around and trying to make room. She shifted her posture, leaning left, then right, then left, trying to squeeze the tiny man into her belly.

Filip felt the stomach flap loosen around his thighs, letting him slide in to his hips, then his waist, only getting stuck on his wider chest. He felt his lower body crammed amidst soft and crumbly items, other half-digested food, and his toes felt the warm sting of stomach acid swirling around. He felt the space around his shifting around, bending left then right, each time easing him a little deeper into the stomach. He gasped for breath as he felt his chest squeezed tight, and then finally plop free, his arms and head sliding in smoothly afterwards. The stomach flap tightened around his arms, then his hands, and then he was fully inside the stomach.

It was a tight fit and Filip held onto what seemed to be a clump of wet and crumbly muffin, floating on a pool of thick orange stomach acid. He wrapped his arms around the muffin fragment like a life preserver to keep his upper body out of the stomach acid. As he pushed himself up, he felt his legs kick against something harder, and turned to see a naked man floating next to him in the stomach acid, face down. With a sensation of rising panic, Filip realised the man was dead, and he wasn’t the only one. Filip could see multiple arms and legs poking up above the stomach acid, as if reaching from the pits of damnation, their skin red and raw as it was digested.

“ASTRID! HELP ME!” He screamed, kicking against the yellowish stomach walls. His foot just bounced off the fleshy mass, but a few seconds later, he heard the deep rumble of a voice all around him.

Astrid giggled as she cupped her hand over her belly. “I can feel him still!”

“Mhmm, good. A micro rights activist deserves to feel every moment of digestion” Amanda said as she looked up at Astrid with a sadistic grin.

“UUURRRRRP! Oh, excuse me!” Astrid covered her mouth as she burped up the released gasses of her stomach. She took a few small swallows of air and rubbed her belly a little harder, “don’t digest too fast little man, I want you to feel this.”

“I think he was a Phil or something?” Amanda added, tapping a finger on her chin as she tried to remember his cries.

“Oh, well… enjoy your new home Phil!” Astrid replied with a giggle.

Filip heard the rumble of Astrid’s words echo through the belly as the stomach wall pressed inwards, causing a wave in the stomach acid that broke over his chest. After the thick, sticky liquid flowed over him, he coughed and gasped for breath. It smelled vile, an acrid pungent odour that made it hard to breathe as he gagged and wanted to throw up.

He was glad for the fresh air he momentarily felt flood the small gap in the stomach as Astrid swallowed a few more times, but he already felt his skin tingling as the acid worked on him. Too out of breath to scream, Filip could both hear and feel Astrid’s heavy heartbeat all around him. It was a heartbeat he’d heard before, when she rested him on her belly, playing with him, but never had it sounded so ominous. It was like a countdown clock, ticking down his last moments before he was finally digested down to nutrients and shit.

He kicked at the stomach wall again, causing another rumble as Astrid giggled in delight. With a deep sense of despair and betrayal, he realised Astrid really was a predator at heart. A part of him had always wondered given how secretive she was of him and how evasive she was about her work, something had felt off. But he’d genuinely believed she loved him as much as he loved her. But was he just a snack to her? A little taboo plaything she enjoyed keeping in her panties during otherwise dull social gatherings.

Filip remembered all the times Astrid had held him, the conversations they’d had, the plans for the future they’d discussed. Was that the real Astrid, or was she the person he’d met tonight, a ravenous predator? Regardless of what she might be, he realised he couldn’t stop loving her. It was a bittersweet sensation knowing his death was bringing her pleasure, he wanted her to be happy, and so if digesting him would make her happy...

Just as Filip was beginning to relax and accept his fate, getting used to the gentle sway of the stomach, he was lifted up into the air, then pulled down, then back up, then down. The entire stomach was jostled in every direction, causing stomach acid to splash over his head again as he spluttered for breath.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Amanda as they danced to the music, holding her close to her chest. She felt the music flow through her, the rhythm dictating her movements, and the alcohol in her system giving everything a soft glow. She felt her belly rubbing against Amanda and thought of the micros inside her right now, and those inside Amanda. The occupants of both stomachs so close, sharing the same fate.

She wondered if her belly occupants would have preferred a more mixed diet like Amanda’s, with both tiny men and women. Would they fuck in her belly in one last frentic orgy? She wasn’t sure how she felt about that, it was wonderfully hedonistic, but she liked the attention of her prey focused firmly on their imminent demise. She wanted them to remember her face, the last one they’d ever see, the one who devoured them whole.