- Text Size +
Astrid and Amanda cheered as they watched a blonde woman struggle to wrap her lips around three pairs of tiny kicking legs dangling from her mouth. From the shaven vs unshaven leg count, it seemed to be one male and two female micros she was attempting to swallow together. Her ample chest wobbled in her low-cut cocktail dress as she swung her head back in a rapid motion, like a bird devouring a worm, as she tried to slide her three micros deeper inside her mouth, but they seemed stuck. She started to raise a hand to her mouth, but the crowd of avidly watching women booed.

“No hands allowed!” Cried Astrid.

“Chug, chug, chug” yelled Amanda, starting a chant that rippled through the crowd.

The woman rolled her jaw, trying to make room for her tongue to prod between the micros, thoroughly coating their bodies with her saliva. Inch by inch, the legs slowly disappeared between the plump red lips of the woman. Drool leaked from her lips, running down her chin as her tongue eagerly lapped at her meal.

The chanting grew as the woman’s lips tightened around the three pairs of calves, then the feet. Astrid made out a glimpse of teal toenail polish on one pair, the last anyone would ever see of that micro woman, as she was slurped in with the other two micros. Then they were gone. Sealed within the blonde woman’s mouth, and the look of determination in her eyes made clear she was never going to let them out even if she choked. They had a one way ticket to her belly.

She swallowed once, then again, a grimace crossing her face as she struggled to fit such a large mass down into her throat. The imprint of a foot briefly pressed out of her left cheek before it was gone. A large bulge began sliding down her throat, slowly disappearing as it passed her collarbone.

The crowd waited with baited breath as the woman closed her eyes, took one last swallow, then gasped for breath. After a few moments, with a smug look of accomplishment on her face, she opened her mouth wide and showed the empty interior to the crowd. She waggled her tongue as drool strung down from the roof of her mouth, like she was hungry for more. An ear-piercing squeal of cheers and cries of congratulations came from the crowd. The woman took her time basking in the applause, licking her lips, and posing for a couple of the women taking snapshots.

Amanda turned to Astrid as she clapped, a big grin on her lips, “have you ever tried that many at once?”

Astrid rose a sceptical eyebrow, “three micros at once? Can you imagine the scandal if I choked? Minister of Micro affairs found asphyxiated with three micros lodged in her throat. I may be a glutton, but I know my limits.”

“Maybe you should look past your limits” suggested Amanda in a coy tone, wriggling her hips and leaning into Astrid. “Why not try something new? We’re both single…” She tilted her head up to Astrid, her lips pursed for a kiss.

Astrid bit her lip and looked away. What was Filip to her? Was he a boyfriend? Would they get married someday? Could they have kids? What if the kids were micro? Or… what if he found out about her special appetite?. She felt a pang in her stomach and wasn’t sure if it was anxiety, guilt, or one of the micros she’d eaten kicking.

Amanda let out a disappointed sigh as she stepped back. “Just don’t come crawling to me when I’m happily married to some lingerie model.” Amanda’s lips curled back into a smile, “unless you’re into threesomes…” She turned away from Astrid, flicked her hair, and spoke over her shoulder “I’ll get us another drink, try not to miss me too much.”

As Astrid watched Amanda walk away, her hips swaying seductively, Astrid imagined using Filip in a threesome with Amanda. Used as a living dildo, squeezed between their pussy lips, or even better... maybe Amanda could go down on her while Filip was riding Amanda’s tongue. Oh no, bad idea! Amanda would definitely swallow realised Astrid with a giggle. She wondered what he was up to at the moment, was he thinking of her as he slept in her bedside cabinet? She felt her loins tingle at the thought, and wondered if he’d still be awake and up for some playtime when she got home...