- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, here is the next chapter of my story, sorry it's only a really short one, hopfully i should be able to write a new and much better chapter soon :)

Thanks for reading

As Julia was on her way to meet her friends - the reason she had to leave Alice and Mark - she started thinking to herself about all the trouble she could get into if Alice or Mark actually told anyone about what she could do and they actually believed them, Julia knew she couldn't risk this and decided to go back to Alice's house and if any of her friends she was meeting were to get annoyed... well she'd just shrink them.

Julia walked into Alice's house uninvited, walked into the kitchen, picked up a pen and paper and wrote a fake note to Alice's parents 'explaining' what had happened to Alice and Mark.

After Julia had covered herself she walked into the room that Alice and Mark were in, which was still Alice's bedroom.

'Hello again guys' Julia said with a wink as she walked into the bedroom

'What the hell are you doing in my house, get the hell out!' Alice shouted

'Awwww come on now, that's no way to talk to your goddess' as Julia said this Alice and Mark both started to shrink again, smaller and smaller, Julia just smiled evily, she crouched towards the two while explaining why she had to shrink them again. After Julia had finished explaining she started to tease Alice and Mark by stretching and skrunching her toes which, to Alice and Mark, were the size of sky scrappers each! When Julia got bored of teasing the two she simply stomped down on the two squishing them instantly underneath her gigantic right sole.

'Haha you two were so pathetic and being crushed by my stinky, sweaty feet, how humliating!' Julia said laughing, she then looked at the bottom of her feet and noticed the remains of the two were stuck to the bottom of her sweaty tights because of the sweat the tights had absorbed through Julia wearing them all day, at seeing this Julia started laughing hysterically and walked out of the house.