- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I never thought sex could be so noisy and intense from the inside

* (The date) Hi! I can't believe we finally met!

- (Her) Hi! Yeah, it has been a veeery long week!

 

They gave each other a couple kisses and sat on the table. I could see him from my cozy point of view. They ordered some drinks and started the average chit-chat of this kind of dates. I won't go deep into this kind of chatting, as they were just having a couple beers, laughing a bit with his jokes, all that. I felt comfortable to know that he looked like a nice guy who would get the night of his life while treating her right (or us), so so far, everything looked fine. 

At a certain point, he asked for a third round of beers. I could feel her tipsy, so at any time she would go to the toilet. After a while, a weird silence arrived. I could see him looking at her, and her sort of giggling. She excused herself to the toilet, and me with her.

Once there, she was glad that 1) this pub was almost empty and 2) the toilet was individual, so we could talk calmly. She made sure everything was closed, left her bag on the sink and prepared to piss. She put her panties down, sat on the toilet and unbottoned her dress to let me out of my cozy prison. 

 

- So? How do you feel? I can see you are horny from here!

+ (Me) Well, quite a bit... he looks kinda nice, are you interested in him? I could hear you giggling lately!

- Well, I'm more turned on by our situation, but he looks like he will be the perfect date to do this. Should we continue with all this?

+ Absolutely. You have my permission to be flirty and sexy. I want you to be wet and take him home.

- Dont' say more! Give me 10 minutes and we'll go home ASAP. 

 

She put me on the sink while she took some wipes and cleaned herself thoroughly with them. At least they were unscented, because I wanted to feel her sex scent around me.

She walked to me, opened her legs, looked at me while smiling, and put me on the inner part of the panties. She pulled them up slowly, and when I was almost there, she told me to go a bit up so my head would be under her clitoris. I did so, and I felt her pulling strongly up. She moaned a bit when she felt me contacting her pussy, pulled her dress down and went back.

My god was this sexy. Her bush on both sides, her labia surrounding me, and her warmth... this was a dream. I felt her walking to the table and sitting down slowly. After all, I was there and she didn't want to crush me suddenly.

For a while, everything was more or less calm. I could feel her talking, but I didn't know what they were saying exactly. After a while, I started feeling her warmth growing, and her moist cavern started to get wetter by the minute. 

She was giggling a lot now, I could feel her moving her waist and crossing her legs to squeeze me. This went on for some minutes until she got up. Boy, we are on our way.

She was clearly drunk, as she was laughing a lot and skipping some steps. I bet he was helping her to go home while looking at her massive tits from above. From my part, all I could feel was the breeze under me, because she was utterly wet. Luckily, they made it home in no time, and I heard her say "let's go to the bedroom".

Man, I came instantly inside her. Yes, it may be half a mililiter of cum, but the idea of her being fucked with me inside was too much. She was laughing a lot, him too, and I could hear them kissing and making out. I heard the bed, so she must have pushed him, because she was still standing. 

"Take off your clothes for me, baby". I heard a belt undoing, some shoes flying away, and the bed sounding again. She took her dress off, so I could see more around me. I saw her bra fall off to the floor too. She was so wet that her panties became almost transparent. She then hopped on the bed on her fours to make out with him. This made me a bit uncomfortable, because now I was upside down. At least I could roll over myself my grabbing her bush to face her pussy and annoy her. He must have been grabbing her ass, because all of a sudden I felt her pussy opening. This helped me put my legs inside to caress her clitoris. 

She twitched her whole body instantly when I did it. She knew I was asking her for more, so she told him that she needed to go to the toilet for a bit. She got up, went to the drawer and got a condom. "This is for later, keep it at hand" she told him while she went to the toilet.

She closed the door, lowered her panties and scooped me out of her pussy, as it was too wet for me to be there. I let her piss and we spoke softly:

 

- Last time, little man. Are you sure about this? His dick is quite small, so he shouldn't hit you at all. How about I keep you all night inside me and I try to make him cum as much as I can?

+ For me that was already included! I don't want to go out until you say goodbye to him, so put me there right now!

- Okay, see you tomorrow morning. In you go!

 

She wiped herself clean and opened her legs. She held her pussy open with one hand, while she let me go in head-first from her palm. Once inside, she introduced a finger to push me until the bottom. The outer ring was quite tight, and I felt it quivering from excitement. She kinda has a rumble pussy, because when she is extremely turned on, she trembles everywhere. It was also very hot and humid, as the walls closed behind me and left me completely pinned against her cervix.

I heard her flush the toilet and go out quickly. Everything shifted up and down as she jumped on the bed and laid there. I started hearing her moan, so they must have started making out. The kisses were getting closer, so he must have started to go down on her after visiting her tits. I dont blame him, they are amazing. I starting hearing slurping sounds on the entrance, so the party was already started. Her walls pinned me down and let go of me periodically, her cervix expelled a thick discharge that covered me and ran down all over her love cave. She must have been so turned on... I kinda envy him, as this thick discharge tastes like heaven. 

After a while, the slurping and moaning stopped, and my world shifted again. Now I heard slurping and kissing sounds from above. She was giving him head, but she wasn't gagging, so he was definitely short. Good for me! The intensive cock sucking made her even wetter, because I was literally submerged in thick discharge. Her walls were trembling, so whenever he put his dick in, things were going to explode.

She spent a while sucking him, more than usual. I bet she was doing it just to turn herself on even more, and make me suffer down there. I love her.

When the sounds stopped, I felt how she laid down and put her legs up. Her cervix was now behind/under me, so she chose this to make him go as deep as he could. She started laughing, and I heard some wet noises coming from the entrance. She moaned slowly and loudly, and I could feel his dick coming towards me. He pushed me back until I crashed on the wall, and I felt her walls tightening. This was amazing, but maybe he wasn't so small, so until she came a couple of times, her pussy wouldn't enlarge a bit more. He thrusted slowly, but deeply, sort of moving me around and sloshing all her discharge with me in it. She was moaning like crazy, and so was him. Things started to go a bit faster, and I could feel her contractions getting closer and closer, until it happened. It was so strong that all her discharge sort of went down the tunnel, and I laid pinned down to the guys' dick. She came with another guy!

I was sort of jealous, but once she released the pressure, I gained some space and I could sort of sit on her cervix. They were laughing and she was breathing hard, as she should, because this was incredibly strong. He went out and he stuttered "hey, I-I didn't finish, I swear". My world shifted again, and she laughed while saying "I only cum like this with guys I really like, consider yourself fortunate" and laughed. I love how jealous she makes me with this kind of comments.

She must have cleaned up a the mess for a bit, and changed positions. Now her cervix was fully under me, and her entrance was above. She was on her four, so she wanted him to fuck her hard and cum. She does this with me, because her ass+asshole+gripping pussy combo is killing. I felt pressure again and there was my friendly dick again, this time just above me. He couldn't reach me, and she must felt so, because she shouted "make me yours" to him. Things started to get bumpy and wetter again, as I felt him clapping his balls against her. I must say that vaginal farts are embarrasing, but being inside a pussy while it farts is sort of annoying. He kept pushing for what seemed like ages to me, clapping strong against her ass so much, that she started trembling again. I prepared myself while the orgasm built, and I braced for impact. This time, he yelled "I'm coming" to what she answered "Me too, keep going!". This was going to be amazing.

Her walls tightened all of a sudden, and he buried his dick as deep as he could. This time I was pinned in front of it, and I felt the bell filling with steaming cum. I felt him pushing harder on her, like he could now feel her bottom as she tightened her pussy after cumming, and he kept cumming. This must have been amazing for him, because he didn't seem to stop. I'm quite glad we went the condom route, or I would be sleeping 8 hours in a cum filled pussy.

He went out, and she rolled on her side to lay on the bed. Her pussy was so stretched that I almost went out. She must have felt it, because she tightened it in the last second.

This is what I needed.

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe they repeat this night, or we call it a day, we'll see...