- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

That time of the week. We officially over 20 chapters in believe it or not. Behind the scenes still doing edits on the overal story but it's looking like the story will end around the 30 chapter mark give or take. As ever hope people continue to enjoy!

[Object, Humiliation, Science/Medical]

------------------

 

Loathe as she was to admit it, that night was some of the best rest Eva had gotten since this whole ordeal started. Things had derailed into Tina’s usual games (She did end up getting what she wanted in the end incidentally) with another day largely lost to the whims of a gigantic dweeb. Come evening time however, Eva was allowed to retire to her new ‘Home’. She didn’t much care for sharing a cell with underwear and socks, but it beat a change jar where her only comforts were Mr. Washington and Lincoln. The water was nice to have and the warmth of the light helped see to it she wasn’t cold or dark. It all proved a surreal comfort, but a comfort nonetheless.

When she eventually decided it was time to sleep she had no lack of choices for what to use as a bed. Assorted colors of garment graciously offered themselves in the dim, violet lighting of her new prison and honestly? By this point it seemed petty to draw a line in the sand, so she ended up passing out on a silken piece of fabric beside a woolen pair of socks. It was practically a luxury resort after the sort of beds she’d been treated to as of late. For the first time in a long while Eva felt like she could genuinely relax - and she did. 

Much as she might’ve wished the peace would last forever, dawn of course brought with it a new work week and the familiar routine of Tina scrambling to get ready. Aside from a brief greeting as the giantess picked out new undergarments for the day, Eva was left to relax in her drawer. In a way she had grown used to seeing the giant prepare and get dressed, so being unable to watch was...strange? It seemed a stretch to say she missed it, but it was at least a show while she was stuck. Now she didn’t even have that much. A rather strange feeling truth be told. 

Before long, the drawer opened a second time and Tina loomed overhead in a familiarly bulky getup. “Ready Evie?” God she hated that name. 

Naturally, voicing any gripes didn’t exactly stop Tina from doing exactly what she was going to do anyway; and so Eva was yet again thrust into the dark abyss of a purse and again subjected to a drive before again ending up back at her old work place. The journey felt surprisingly tame after all that had happened to the shrunken woman. Perhaps Tina still felt a degree of guilt about that gym incident or hers.  Or perhaps this was more of that ‘She could be nice’ bullshit she was touting the other day. What a joke. ‘Nice’ people didn’t shrink and imprison folks they didn’t like.

No, Eva saw it all for exactly what it was: an attempt to win her over after stomping on her didn’t get the results Tina wanted. The naive girl might not have realized it consciously, but Eva most certainly had.

At least there had been a silver lining to the hell of the last few days; Tina had made the grave mistake of tipping her hand. Her honesty the day prior was refreshing, but also quite telling. Eva had to concede that by this point her odds of escape were slim to none. A small part of her held out hope all the same, but even if she couldn’t free herself she could at least deny Tina the satisfaction of breaking her. That was the one line she could never cross. In a battle of wills Eva was one without equal. She would not be broken! Being Eva Rhodes was...all she had left. She couldn’t lose that too. Not after everything she had been through. 

It was a more dramatic idea in concept than in practice, however. The work day offered little in the way of excitement for the first couple hours. Everything fell into a familiar routine of Tina getting a morning cup of coffee and quietly settling into her work after placing Eva in a small tray of paper clips too tall for the woman to climb out of. Eva was already bracing herself for another long, dull day with the occasional bit of teasing; and at first that was the case. Then came the wrinkle.

“Mornin’ Tina!”

Amy had arrived. 

There was a special place on Eva’s shit list for the looming figure after the crushing despair she casually dealt just a couple days prior. She and Tina both exchanged greetings like casual friends, the shy giant not even trying to hide Eva from her. In fact, as seamlessly as breathing, Amy glanced over and spied Eva with a soft smile. 

“Mornin’ there Evie.”

She did not get the courtesy of a reply, believe it or not. 

Amy shrugged at the slight and returned her attention back to her fellow giantess, the two falling into a bit of a conversation as Eva watched. Why was she here? Eva found herself wondering. Just to make chit chat? Considering how much of a walk R&D was from here, she highly doubted that. Sad to say, she was of course right. Say what one would of recent circumstances, but it had done a remarkable job in preparing her to expect the worst, and this was indeed the worst.

“...Anywho, I’m all set to borrow Tiny for a bit?”

As soon as Eva heard that she froze, recalling the other night. Much of it was muddled since for most of the time she was a bit...buried underfoot as it were, but she remembered the broad strokes. Talk of using her to assist in R&D’s research and such.

Ahhh, so that’s what this is. The smaller woman thought bemusedly. 

Tina had little issue with it of course. After some more pleasantries she was more than happy to pluck Eva up and offer her to her friend, and Amy showed no scruples in taking her either. With a single motion Eva was brought to the breast pocket of the giant’s lab coat, descending into a thankfully empty white pit. Prize in hand- er, breast, the fiery-haired woman bid her friend farewell and turned, her every step bouncing the pitifully smaller Eva against her chest with Amy not so much as batting an eye. 

Suffice to say, it was quite the disorienting journey for Eva. She was tossed and turned ad nauseum until the giant’s intrusive fingers eventually came for her. She was pinched and plucked and placed atop a work desk in a relatively unorganized office. Messy lines of papers and folders filled a nearby shelf and the desk itself reeked of having been very recently cleared; not that Eva particularly cared. She fixed her eyes on Amy as the woman sat down and opened a drawer at her side. While she rummaged within she glanced over towards Eva, studying her lazily.

“Enjoying the new living situation? Tried to give Tina some good suggestions.” She remarked.

“Oh it was lovely. My favorite part was when she gave me a plastic bin to eat my slop from and another one to piss into - How the fuck do you think I feel about it?” The woman growled with thick sarcasm.

Sarcasm that, of course, did little to bother the wavy-haired redhead. She was still fishing through her drawers without any apparent reaction. “Wow, she wasn’t joking, you really are still bitchy.” Amy mused. “I mean, I guess anyone would be, but think about it like this.” The woman’s eyes poked over the edge of the desk with a playful warmth to them. “You’re probably helping R.E.I. more like this than you ever did as a VP.”

Was this bitch for real? “Oh gee, I never thought about how much money the company could save off my misery. So happy to be helping the people who ruined my life.”

“Now ruined is a bit dramatic don’tcha think?” Amy popped back up with a handful of items. She began to lay them out atop the desk one piece at a time, slowly and deliberately. “I can’t speak too much for Tina - I love the girl to death and got my biases there, but you? You were a Grade A Bitch, so I’d call this karma. Though that’s just my two cents.” She shrugged. 

The first object she placed on the desk was what appeared to be a rolled up plastic sheet that was spread apart across a vacant area of her desk. Then she had set down a number of small metallic spheres - small even by Eva’s standards - on top of it. As well as a glass slide that one would find under a microscope, a thermometer, and a scalpel. The final one made Eva pale, even as she tried very much to pretend it didn’t.

“You’re very quick to condemn me.” She muttered. “You and I never even met before this and just based on hearsay I deserve to be reduced to this? To be someone’s….pet?”

The appeal to decency got a wry chuckle out of Amy. She paused to look at the smaller woman as a hand moved back into one of the drawers. “You’re a rich one to try talking about what people deserve, lady. Like you said, I don’t know you, but I know Tina. I know how hard she works. I know what a sweetheart she is. I even know what it’s like to give her a hug cause she’s trying not to lose it doing your damn job. So if she shrank you down then yeah, I’m not gonna cry over it. I trust her judgment way more than I trust yours.” She said at length.

“I-I…” Eva was stunned by the directness of the statement. Was she...really that bad in other people’s eyes? “You can’t just doom me to-!” She was cut off by what she now saw in the lean giant’s hands. The familiar white little machine that could save her. “The Reducer!”

“Not the prototype, keep your panties dry.” Amy nipped that one in the bud immediately. She reached for a notepad and secured a pen from a nearby cup. “Do me a favor and make your way over to the sheet with the other test stuff will ya? Just need a second then we’ll get started.”

The other test stuff? Eva’s brow twitched with annoyance. “And if I refuse?”

“Then I tape you under my shoe and run a durability test.”

“How...specific.” 

Amy only gave a wry smirk and returned to her computer monitor, typing away with her pen balanced between her lips. After such a...vivid counterpoint, Eva wasn’t exactly keen on crossing her and found herself walking the way over the vast desk. For her part, the immense researcher remained focused on whatever was on her screen, tanned fingers typing away at a keyboard. Making sure to give that area a wide berth, Eva wandered over beneath the computer monitor and rounded a corner towards the plastic sheet and all the objects that had been placed on it. “I feel like a lab rat.” She groused. 

“You basically are.”

Eva shot the woman a glare. “Your bedside manner is atrocious, you know that?”

“Guess it’s a good thing I’m not a doctor huh?” The redhead reeled around in her seat with a lopsided grin. “Relax, it’s just gonna be a couple basic tests. I’ll leave the kinky size stuff to Tina.”

“How thoughtful.”

“Right?” Amy laughed. She twirled the pen in her hand and grabbed a nearby notepad, giving the smaller woman a nod. “See those metal balls? To you they should be a pound, ten pounds, and a hundred respectively. Try lifting them for me.”

Eva could indeed see the spheres mentioned. Three metallic silver orbs that presented themselves in varying sizes. One was about as large as a grapefruit. Another a basketball. And the third could’ve qualified as a yoga ball. Eva regarded them all apprehensively; this was...dehumanizing in a different way than she had grown accustomed with Tina. A task that was so simple and yet so...clinical. For Tina everything was personal, but here with this researcher it was the exact opposite. It didn’t matter who Eva was before, she was now a specimen. Or at least it sure felt like that. Not like Eva had a say in the matter anyway. It was either do as told or getting to see the depths of Amy’s own depraved imagination.

Approaching the three spheres with sigh, Eva lifted the smallest without any issue. The second was much the same. The third, as one might expect, proved challenging. Its weight coupled with its sheer girth made it needlessly difficult to try and lift. With some concerted effort Eva rolled it along the plastic sheet, but nothing she could try would lift it. At least, not without injuring herself in the process. All told, the whole test took little more than ten minutes. 

“Looks like your body strength relative to your size is more or less on par.” Amy muttered as she scribbled something on her notepad. “Just based on what I know from Tina you seem to have the denser molecular structure that comes with shrinking. So that checks out.” She glanced up as if it were the most common thing in the world to be speaking to a nude bug woman on her desk. The professional apathy in her eyes remained striking in a decidedly different way than the often emotive Tina. “Have you been feeling weird at all since you were reduced? Hot flashes? Dizziness? Loss of memory?”

The longer this went on, the more Eva didn’t care for this feeling of being a lab rat. She crossed her arms and perched herself atop the edge of the ball she failed to pick up. “Nothing as far as I’ve noticed. I’ve been cold, but I think that’s just because Miss Tina still hasn’t gotten me any clothes. Aside from that, it does feel like I’m eating less I suppose.”

Miss Tina? Interesting.” A few more scribbles.

Oh don’t read into that. Eva rolled her eyes.

Amy ran her pen through her flowing red locks, exhaling while one finger idly scratched at her neck. “Still, that makes sense. Nutrition was the biggest headache when it came to developing the prototype. The body can process oxygen surprisingly well even at a smaller size, but most foods and essentials the body needs? Too tough to digest naturally. Having to account for that was a bitch and a half, lemme tell ya.” She grinned down at the woman. 

Moments later her pen lashed out faster than Eva could blink. The woman fell as she expected to be speared on the spot - But it never came. The pen’s inky tip stopped inches away from Eva’s body.

“Reflexes are still good too looks like. A bit pre-emptive, but I think that’s more Tina scaring you than anything.” Amy nodded thoughtfully. “Right, gonna need your temperature.” The woman pointed her pen towards the thermometer nearby. The giant thermometer.

Eva stared blankly at it, measuring it roughly as long as a city bus. And about half as tall. “....How?” She asked incredulously.

“I ram it up your small butt.”

She didn’t know if that was Amy’s idea of a joke or not, and that was quite concerning. The redheaded researcher betrayed nothing behind her broad grin, clearly enjoying this part of the exam. “Relax short stuff, I’m not that mean. That’s what this baby is for.” She said, grabbing and waving the Reducer above Eva. Without any sort of fanfare, she pointed it at the gargantuan thermometer. One quick little blast and voila: the monolith was now at a more...adequate scale for Eva.

Once the coast was clear, Eva wandered over and plucked the little thing between her fingers. “This isn’t really a rectal thermometer is it?” She glanced aside and got a nod that didn’t really make her feel better. Best to just get it over with, she figured. With a sigh Eva slid the rod between her lips and waited a few moments before removing it. “There. Looks like…” She leaned forward and squinted. The blasted numbers were so small on these things. “...Ninety-”

BZZRT-!

The noise of a condensed beam firing interrupted her as a familiar light enveloped Eva in her entirety. For an instant, just a fleeting moment of ignorance, her heart raced as she expected to see the world as an actual giant again. This, of course, was folly. This Reducer didn’t affect organic matter.  It did, however, affect thermometers. The object grew so quickly it fell from Eva’s hands and was as large as a dog by the time it landed in front of her - And it continued to balloon out from there. 

With a sudden cry, the woman turned to flee, dashing a few steps before making a dive as the full-regrown thermometer spread across the table. It had very nearly bowled her over. “Damn...You could’ve fucking crushed me woman!”

“My bad.” Amy lazily grunted as she plucked up the thermometer for herself. “Ninety-six point eight degrees it looks like. A little low, but still in the average range.” She began to take down her notes on the matter. 

“Are we done yet? My heart’s still pounding after nearly being crushed by my own thermometer!”

“Oh wah. You’d have been fine. I could put a literal hundred pounds on you and you’d be fine.” Amy rolled her eyes. “Anyway, just one more thing and we can take a break. Kay?”

Oh thank god. Eva could soon breathe and- Wait, one thing? Her thoughts immediately returned to the slide and scalpel. “Oh no...Oh nonono...You don’t mean…”

“I’m afraid so.” The giant didn’t sound particularly apologetic. “I’m gonna need a blood sample.”

And then Eva ran.

Not very far, granted, but it was the effort that counted. Alas, all Amy needed to do was reach her hand over and pinch a pair of fingers over her specimen’s body. All the struggling in the universe amounted to nothing between the firm grasp of the redhead. “Relax, I’m not trying to go all Hostel on you or anything.” Yeah, that didn’t really calm Eva down. 

She was brought towards the slide, Amy reaching near her monitor towards a tape dispenser. Her fingers deftly tore a piece off and it all became clear far too late what was going to happen. A gigantic finger held Eva down while the other hand finagled a piece of tape over the edges of the slide. It was a bit tricky, but the giant managed to apply it over the slide, trapping Eva in the adhesive’s embrace.

“Alright, now stand still.” The giant boomed as she reached for her scalpel. 

Eva…did no such fucking thing. But it didn’t matter. The tape held her down and the blade of the titan loomed overhead, gleaming menacingly in the light. Inching closer...And closer…

“I-I thought I was supposed to be super durable or something!” The frightened shrunken woman shrieked.

“You are. That’s why I need a razor sharp blade like this.”

Try as she might, Eva was unable to stop the blade from coming down. Although, in a twist that defied reason, once it touched her she somehow didn’t get impaled. Indeed, her skin pressed down ever so, but the blade struggled to actually pierce the skin. Amy’s hand trembled with effort, the redhead trying to find a good balance between too much and not enough pressure. Eva was caught between piss scared and hoping to god her durability would hold; and then-

Then...the blade got through.

Barely. Not even more than a couple centimeters, but it broke skin and Eva winced. 

“Theeeere we go!” Amy smiled and let out a relieved breath. “See? I told ya not to worry. Now just one sec.” She reached back into her drawer and pulled out a q-tip. Giant fingers pinched at Eva’s body to draw what little bits of blood it could, and the cotton pillar came to collect. All of that panic for what looked like droplets of blood in a sea of white. 

Looking it over, Amy frowned. “Ugh, finding this in here is gonna be a pain.”

Eva didn’t care. The woman nearly fainted back in her taped trap and let out the deepest breath. Thank god that was the last of it.

“Alright, take a break.” Amy muttered as she brought the Q-tip towards a microscope. “We’ll pick it up again in a bit.”

“We’re not done?!”

“We’re not done.”

Eva felt her body slump against the glass slide, looking at all the horrific scientific and medical tools that could be used to make her life hell.

What she would give to be back in Miss Tina’s hands.