- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 

"Dude! I just scored us some great stuff!" Leaf Boy said, coming back to their towel not far from the stage. Thousands of other people just like them surrounded them.

            "Where?" asked Tiger Dog.

            "In that tent right over there, dude!" said Leaf Boy pointing towards a small purple tent. "There's this really weird old lady in there and she's, like, giving the stuff away for free!"

            "Well, let's see it!"

            Leaf Boy took the small bag from his pocket and poured the contents on the table. There was something wrong. It was purple.

            "Dude! Why is it purple?"

            "I don't know, Tiger Dog, but it's pure. I sniffed it."

            Tiger Dog shrugged. "Works for me."

            Over the next hour, Leaf Boy and Tiger Dog worked their way through the purple weed. Then, the achieved the desired result: sitting on their yellow towel and giggling like idiots. Eventually, they passed out.

            Tiger Dog was the first to come to. He noticed something was wrong, but couldn't put his finger on it.

            Then it hit him.

            "Dude! Wake up!" he shook Leaf Boy.

            "Huhbuhwah?" said Leaf Boy coming to. Then he looked around and came to a conclusion. "Dude, we're hallucinatin'. That stuff must've been bad."

            "No," said Tiger Dog, "we can't be hallucinatin'. We're seeing the same thing, right?"

            "Do you see thirty- story people, too?"

            "Yeah."

            "Two people can't have the same hallucination. Dude, that stuff I got from that old lady shrank us! Never trust purple weed, man."

            It was then that Tiger Dog heard the distinct guitar sound coming from the stage. "As if it couldn't get much worse, we're missin' Jimi Hendrix!" For this is at Woodstock if you couldn't tell from the title and the nature of our heroes.

            "Dude! But seriously, man, this sucks!" said Leaf Boy.

            "Yeah, butt!" screamed Tiger Dog, running.

            "But what?" Leaf Boy said.

            He never got his answer. A huge, shapely, naked female bottom came down on him. The bottom was attached to a three-hundred-foot (from their perspective) beautiful, redheaded hippy chick. There was a loud squishing noise as he was crushed. Tiger Dog just barely got away. He could just barely see the big red stain that had been his friend pressed into the yellow towel by the great female ass.

            "Leaf Boy!" said Tiger Dog. He looked up, "Dude, she's hot!" He cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled, "Hey, baby! Ever wanna do it with a mouse?"

            But she didn't here what Tiger Dog had said. She only heard squeaks. But when she looked in the direction the squeaks came from, she didn't see a one-and-a-half-inch hippy boy. She saw a delicious little cookie. For she, too, was stoned out of her mind with a bad case of the munchies.

            Tiger Dog saw that she was looking his way. He waved his arms frantically. Then he saw the look on her face. Her face was unadorned by any sort of makeup and rather pretty by any reasonable standard.

            She was licking her lips and had the distinct cloudy look in her eyes.

            "Oh no! Oh no!" he began to back away nervously.

            "Why are you running away, little cookie?" she said in a haze. "I just wanna eatcha, you yummy little cookie!" She licked her lips again

            She reached out to grab him. He dodged. The next time, however, he was not so lucky. Before he knew it he was struggling in her clenched hand, slowly rising to her lips.

            "I'll be taking that, little girl," came a female voice that Tiger Dog had never heard before. Peeking out from between her fingers, Tiger Dog could see a sexy bare stomach. This woman, too, was apparently naked.

            "Whatever, lady," said the redheaded girl, handing him over to her and walking away.

            Jimi Hendrix finished his solo. The crowd went wild.

            He was now sitting in her outstretched palm. Tiger Dog looked up at his new captor. This must have been the old lady that gave Leaf Dog the pot. She was only old by hippy standards, though, only in her early thirties. She had long, dark wavy hair over creamy shoulders, deep green eyes, even deeper lush red lips and one of the most incredible figures and two of the most incredible breasts Tiger Dog had ever seen.

            "You little hippy boys are so easy to catch," she said to him, smacking her lips. "And fun to eat!"

            "No! No! No!" he screamed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said, laughing evilly. She took him back to her tent. He could see that it was furnished with traditional gypsy wares. "Enough fooling around," she said closing the flap, "It's chow time!"

He could only whimper in response.

She laughed evilly again. "Yes! Whimper! Beg for your life! Nobody will listen! Nobody will care, even if they could hear you!"

She stuck his legs into her mouth. He beat his hands against her lips. This only caused her to laugh with pleasure at his futile struggles. With a loud (to him) slurping noise she at last sucked Tiger Dog inside. He screamed of course. Her big, muscular pink tongue swished him so that he now laid on it on his stomach. Against his better judgment, he came on her tongue, causing her even more pleasure by giving her that special flavor. She flipped him again so his head faced down her throat. She slowly began to tip her head back. And at last it happened.

He tried to resist, clawing furiously at her tongue, but to no avail. She was too powerful for the little hippy.

She swallowed Tiger Dog.

Alive.

Gulp! The sound was incredible to him. He was so coated with saliva that he easily slid down the long pink throat. It got darker and darker as he went further and further into her mighty digestive system. It got so dark, in fact, that the only indication that he had reached her stomach was a plopping sound and an abrupt stop. There was also a gurgle and a hiss when the stomach acids identified him as food and slowly began their unenviable job of breaking our hero down to basic nutrients.

Thump! Thump! Thump! She patted her stomach. He beat at it from the inside, thinking it would hurt her and make her barf him up, or at least give her heartburn. Instead, it tickled her. She laughed out loud, sending reverberations down her throat to him. "You're part of me now, Bellyboy! At least you get to rest for all eternity in the nice warm tummy of a sexy lady like me instead of a cold hole in the ground." There was a gurgle. A tiny belch escaped her lips. "Excuse me." She made a cute giggle (for a thirty-story monster, that is). "Anyway, just think about your friend. He's just a bloodstain on a towel now. You are granted eternal life through my sexy body!"

Tiger Dog though over what she had said and figured that Leaf Boy had it easy with instant death beneath the mighty redheaded chick's ass. He would suffer her digestive acids for who knows how long.

He didn't have time to think about it, however, after another gurgle he looked and saw the flesh was burnt off his right arm.

He screamed again at the sight of this.

She burped again as the acids had their way with him

"Excuse me." Cute giggle.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

She was rubbing her stomach lovingly as a blonde girl entered the room.

"Is this the place handin' out groovy purple weed real cheap?" asked the blonde girl.

Already salivating thinking about what the girl would taste like, she smiled, patted her stomach once more and said with an evil grin, "Yes. Yes it is."