- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie deals with a racist asshole at a gym.

Alicia join in playtime with Maria and Veronica.

Ronald escapes promising Sophie that he will bring revenge on those who tortured them - but is Sophie starting to care about Xue?

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was ready for her next mission with Kevin comfortably between her toes. It was time for her to deal with some racist asshole at a gym.

Stephanie texted Julie.

Stephanie: Jules, I’m assuming Mauricio will stop by the park.

Julie: Assumption correct.

Stephanie: I have the best match for you by the way. You met him a couple of times – but was thinking you two could date.

Julie: Lol. You’re playing matchmaker with me.

Stephanie: I only do the nicest thing for my friends 😊

Julie: XD – now kick some butt.

Stephanie said to Kevin, “just texted with Julie. She seemed open to dating someone I match her with.”

“Did you say it was me?”

“Keeping the suspense. But I’m sure you and Julie will be perfect!”

As long as Julie didn’t take Roger, thought Stephanie.

A helicopter showed up with Mauricio. Stephanie got on like it was a normal Saturday and they flew to the gym.

Stephanie arrived at a New York Sports Club. She then went to the treadmills where she saw an obnoxious douche of a guy speaking in a horrible fake Asian accent to the Asian woman next to him. Both were on the treadmills.

“Ching Chang Chong – I likey your butt. Maybe you see my pee pee.”

The woman looked upset but chose to ignore him.

Stephanie walked over to the douche and said, “hey, nobody understands what you’re saying.”

“Oh – lucky day for me, another Oriental”, said the douche.

Stephanie hit the stop button on the treadmill and shrunk the douche. She then took one of her flip-flops off and picked up the douche with her toes.

“What the hell is wrong with you, bitch”, squeaked the douche.

“Nothing wrong with me. Only you.” Stephanie saw the woman watch with curiosity.

“Hey”, said Stephanie, “join me in the locker room.”

“Ooh, sounds intriguing.”

“My name is Stephanie by the way.”

“I’m Amy.”

“OMG! This is fate. My best friend’s name is Amy. You’re Amy-2.”

Amy-2 chuckled and the two went to the locker room.

Amy-2 and Stephanie found a private area to chat.

“These tinies feel amazing on your feet! My friend, Kevin, is having fun on my other foot now.”

“I hope he’s nicer than that jerk.”

“Definitely! Do you want to give him a try?”

“So badly but my feet sure would stink – pounding it on the treadmill.”

“After the shit he said to you, I think he deserves some stinky feet.”

Amy-2 giggled and removed her shoes and socks. Amy-2 had feet which reminded Stephanie of Amy’s feet – petite, bronze-toned, but with some imperfections.

Stephanie took the douche from her own feet and placed him by Amy-2’s feet. The douche gagged and coughed as he was near Amy-2. Stephanie’s feet smelled lovely in comparison.

“My feet usually don’t smell this bad”, said Amy-2, “it’s just after a long workout at the gym.”

“Go ahead, put your foot on him!”

Amy-2 began to place her foot on the douche.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was pacing around the coffee table. She wondered what this Alicia woman would be like. Veronica felt like she had a lot more to lose whenever Maria brought a non-tiny home for playtime. What if Alicia wasn’t nice? Veronica sighed but she knew Maria would handle it if Alicia turned out to be bad news.

The door opened. Veronica saw her amazing girlfriend, Maria. She was also in awe by Alicia. Alicia was a tall and slim black woman who dressed to impress. Veronica hoped Alicia was as nice as she looked. Veronica jumped up and down.

Maria noticed Veronica and said, “hey there, sexy. I brought another sexy with me for some fun!”

Alicia looked down at tiny Veronica with a smile and said, “you must be Veronica, it is a pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise”, said Veronica, “and I hope to bring you pleasure.”

“Same here.”

“Oh, trust me. I already know – feeling a tingling sensation throughout my body already.”

“I might be able to help with that.”

Maria picked up Veronica bringing her closer to the two goddesses.

“You’re the expert”, said Alicia, “what should we do with Veronica first?”

“These tinies feel amazing everywhere – but maybe we can start with our breasts.”

Veronica licked her lips. Alicia looked like she had a large bosom – like that of Maria.

“Hmmm”, said Alicia seductively, “I think I would like that a lot.”

Maria and Alicia removed their dresses and bras revealing two enormous pairs of breasts with slowly hardening nipples.

“This is always lots of fun”, said Maria.

Maria picked up Veronica and had her rest on the breast.

Veronica wasted no time and began kissing the massive mammary and grinned as she saw the nipple harden at a faster rate. Maria moaned with pleasure.

“Veronica – you are so amazing! I love you, mi chica!”

“Love you too, Maria!” Veronica let herself go all in with Maria’s breast.

After a couple of moments, Maria said with a hum, “my other breast needs some love but I think now is a good time to share you with our new friend.”

Veronica looked at Alicia’s double D breasts. They were out of this world.

“My big babies are ready for you, little one”, said Alicia with a giggle.

Maria brought Veronica over to Alicia’s right breast. Veronica stretched her arms out and rubbed the beautiful ebony-toned skin. A second later, Veronica was perched on Alicia’s breast with the nipple just below her feet.

“Ooh, little pretty lady. I love the way you feel on my breast. You make me feel like a real woman.” With impressive flexibility, Alicia brought her tongue down on her breast. Veronica was turned on instantly by seeing the massive tongue spread saliva all over.

Veronica began licking the breast too to show her appreciation.

“Oh, I like this tiny woman”, said Alicia, “Maria, may I keep her?”

“Only for tonight, sweetheart”, responded Maria with a wink.

Veronica continued indulging in her fantasy.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie supposed that today wasn’t such a bad day for her. Given everything she went through over the past year, Sophie was now evaluating days from best to worst as a tiny. She had to deal with that sociopath, Mi-Young, but the rest of the day wasn’t as tortuous.

Now Sophie and her daddy were at the feet of Xue giving the old Ching-Chong a sensual foot massage. Sophie expertly kneaded the right foot of Xue. Daddy was more rebellious and found himself under Xue’s left foot.

“You Drumpfs are where you belong, at feet of goddess. Feels good.”

Sophie shrugged. She knew that this was better than other things that could happen.

“Almost whole year passed”, continued Xue, “you are becoming good bug girl.”

“As long as I’m not in the PedEgg.”

“If you treat Xue well, you’ll never be in PedEgg.”

She knew that her daddy would have many more days in the PedEgg. Sophie wished she could convince Xue to be nicer on her father.

“It late and as you both know, Xue old lady. Both of you behave well. You sleep in shoebox.”

Xue placed Sophie and her daddy in the shoebox with tissues.

Sophie was getting ready to go to her sleep when her daddy said, “Sophie, I am going to get out of this hellhole tonight.”

“Daddy, that is going to be dangerous! We’re so tiny and we’re safest with Xue.”

“I know”, said Daddy, “and that is why I said “I” rather than “we”. We can’t be living like this much longer. I swear that I’m going to find a way to bring us back to normal size and bring our revenge on those who tortured us.”

“I would love to Stephanie get a taste of her own medicine.”

“Her and that ugly mother of hers!”

Sophie twitched. Shit, was she starting to care about Xue? Why?

“Yeah, I have faith in you Daddy. You’re going to save us from these horrible and disgusting monsters.”

“I’m going to escape now. I promise I’ll be back with our ticket back to normal sizes.”

“I love you Daddy”, said Sophie with tears, “please don’t do anything too dangerous.”

“I love you too, sweetheart. And I promise to make us great again.”

“And to put us first.”

“I’ll be back.” With that, her daddy scaled the shoebox and ran off. Sophie noticed the door was slightly ajar and her daddy slipped away from her line of sight.

Sophie sighed. She felt like she was never going to see her daddy again. But he was right, this was far from an ideal existence. They were Drumpfs and deserved better than being the slaves of lower-quality people. But in some sort of odd way, Xue was becoming a mother figure to Sophie. Her own mother died 5 years ago, lung cancer. Sophie figured it was for the best. Xue was complicit in all of this, but Xue treated Sophie better than she needed to be treated.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!