- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Veronica is being tortured by Alicia but will someone come to her rescue?

Stacy confesses her feelings to Neha.

Stephanie and Roger have a chat.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was drowned in Alicia’s vaginal fluids for what must have been the 5th time in the past 24 hours. This was hell on Earth.

Veronica felt her body being rubbed onto Alicia’s oversized clitoris as the larger woman moaned, “that feels really nice, Veronica, I will definitely enjoy you as long as it lasts, mmmmmm.”

Hopefully not much longer, thought Veronica, she knew that Maria was trying her hardest to find Veronica and bring her back safely.

“I wonder what tiny Veronica tastes like”, said Alicia with a lick of her lips. She put her tongue on Veronica’s body and said, “perhaps I need to dispose of the evidence in case I get in trouble – but mmmm you taste pretty good. Perhaps I’ll enjoy eating you up.”

This bitch was nuts, thought Veronica, she began to run away from Alicia. Risking her life, Veronica jumped off the bed and landed on the carpet. Thankfully, tinies were more durable. Veronica just felt her legs ache from the impact of the fall. Veronica ran looking for a hiding spot. But Alicia put her foot down on Veronica’s body. Veronica felt the sociopath’s sole push her body down with a vengeance.

Was this going to be it? Was this Veronica’s last hurrah? Veronica wouldn’t give up though while she still had a chance. She began to scratch at the massive sole hoping to inflict pain.

“I feel that, little one”, said Alicia, “a goddess like me can barely register the futile attempts of someone as small and pathetic as you.”

Veronica could hear a door opening from a distance or at least attempt to open. Worst case scenario, Alicia brought a friend. Best case scenario.. Veronica didn’t want to jinx it.

“You feel amazing under my foot, bug. I think you’re better as a foot toy than a snack. What do you…” Suddenly, Alicia gasped and moved backwards losing her hold on Veronica.

Veronica saw her true goddess from above – Maria!

“Knowing how to pick locks comes in handy”, said Maria with a smile.

“Breaking and entering is a crime”, responded Alicia.

“Not as bad as kidnapping, you stupid puta!”

Maria charged forward and knocked Alicia to the ground.

“You think it’s going to be so damn easy to get your girlfriend back, huh.”

Alicia used her long nails to scratch Maria’s face.

“I bring pain, bitch”, said Alicia, “and I’m not giving up without a fight.”

“Oh, that’s all you got. You’re more pathetic than I thought.”

Veronica was rooting for Maria the whole way. Veronica made sure to hide under a nightstand to avoid getting caught in the fight. Maria and Alicia were wrestling each other on the ground. Veronica saw with impressive strength that Maria began to squeeze her legs around Alicia’s face – like a snake attacking its prey.

“How do you like that? Bitch. Taking Veronica away from me like that. Oh, no response. Must be because something caught your throat. Nobody messes with my Veronica!”

[POV: Stacy]

Stacy was glad that she had some time alone with Neha. Stacy felt so much out of her element with this whole party. Neha looked up at Stacy with concern.

“This is the most fucked-up party ever”, said Neha, “but I am glad to be at this party with you. You can help make it all worthwhile.”

Neha was quite flirtatious at times. Stacy wondered if Neha knew how Stacy felt. Stacy picked up Neha and began cradling the tiny in her palm.

“I am sorry that you had to end up underfoot like that”, said Stacy bashfully.

“Ugh, Stephanie is the worst”, said Neha shaking her head, “but I don’t think this was all a complete waste.”

Neha kissed Stacy’s hand. Stacy was surprised by this. She had feelings for Neha but she wasn’t even sure what sort of person Neha liked. Stacy and Neha had some fun times just being flirty and silly – but that’s all it was. Stacy decided now was the time to confess and see what happens.

“Neha”, said Stacy, “I have something I’ve been holding back for a while.”

“As long as it’s not drowning me in a footbath, I’m okay”, responded Neha, “I’m okay with whatever.”

Stacy blushed and sighed. Neha was so tiny now but Stacy feared Neha’s reaction.

“I guess the truth is.. for a while, well – you know I’ve always been a lesbian, right?”

Neha nodded.

“As we’ve gotten to know each other better, I’ve been finding that I really have grown attracted to you and oh.. I know this is stupid.”

“No, Stacy, it’s not because I really like you too. I have to deal with my father but screw that! He hates the idea of his daughter being attracted to women but I do want you.”

Stacy was relived. She couldn’t believe it. Did Neha really like her in that way too?

“Let’s not waste time”, said Neha, “take off your shirt and bra. I have an idea.”

Stacy bit her lip and removed her clothing as requested. Stacy didn’t have large breasts but they must have looked enormous to the one-inch Neha.

“What do you think”, Stacy asked Neha.

“I really like. Bring me to them.”

Stacy brought Neha to one of her breasts. Stacy noticed her nipples hardening right away. Neha began to caress one of the nipples with her hands and then began to lightly nibble on it.

Stacy lightly moaned. She loved the stimulation.

“Should I keep going”, Neha asked.

Stacy nodded.

Neha wrapped her whole body around Stacy’s breast and said, “damn, these are the largest breasts I’ve ever seen – give me more!! Give me more!!”

Stacy pushed both of her breasts together. She was amused and aroused as Neha worked on handling both. Stacy was feeling wet. She began to lightly finger herself with one hand and held the breasts steady with the other.

Stacy quietly wondered whether Neha would stop pursuing Brian and only want her, Stacy did wonder.

[POV: Roger]

Roger was at Julie’s feet. They were gorgeous but his mind couldn’t stop going back to Stephanie. Roger didn’t know what he wanted to do. He needed to talk to Stephanie.

After another gentle caress of Julie’s foot, Roger said, “I think I’m ready to talk to Stephanie.”

“Make the right decision”, said Julie, “and you can have all of me.”

Roger nodded. With that, Julie and Roger left the breakroom to visit Stephanie. Julie held Roger tightly.

Roger saw that Stephanie was by herself looking sad. Roger felt guilty, he knew Stephanie meant no harm.

“Umm Stephanie”, said Julie, “Roger is ready to talk with you.”

Stephanie looked up at Roger and said, “I’m really sorry for what I did..it was foolish and…”

“I know”, said Roger, “I think we should speak privately.”

“Of course.”

Julie warily handed Roger over to Stephanie. The two of them went to the breakroom.

Stephanie held Roger in her hands and said with tears in her eyes, “if I could take back what happened – I would. Are you feeling ok?”

“I’m fine”, said Roger, “honestly, I overreacted.”

“I almost killed you. I understand.”

“But I’ve been thinking and I feel like that I can’t stop thinking about you. You are honestly the most amazing woman I ever met.”

“Aww”, cooed Stephanie, “you’re so sweet!”

“I think that I would be so miserable without you in my life.”

“But what about Julie and all of her maturity and wealth?”

Roger had to admit that Stephanie did ask a tough question.

“First of all”, said Roger, “my parents are rich and second of all, I don’t need the most mature woman in the room. No matter what my mother says.”

“Wow, so what are you saying then?”

“I guess the world is trying to tell me one thing but I want you. I wish I could explain it but I really do love you.”

Roger saw tears of happiness stream down Stephanie’s face.

“I love you so much, Roger! And I promise to never let anything bad like that happen to you again.”

“Just don’t drink too much around tinies and I think I’ll be ok.”

“So I gotta know – you were saying the world has been trying to tell you one thing. Who?”

“My mom for sure. Julie has been trying to convince me for a long time. Neha called me a beta male for staying with you.”

“Ugh. Not going to insult your mom. But Julie clearly wants you for herself. And as for Neha – she’s wrong. You’re my amazing, adventurous and brave alpha male to explore with me. I think they are all wrong. You are my alpha tiny.”

Stephanie lightly poked Roger in the chest with a finger. Roger playfully poked Stephanie’s hand. She let out a giggle.

“You mean so much to me”, said Stephanie, “and I would have been devastated if I lost you. You’re alpha because you follow your heart not what others want from you.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know what you think in the reviews!!