- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A scary situation in the footbath.

Linda has some fun with her new tiny, Chad.

Xue is an old lady and needs sleep but she tells Amy to protect Sophie.

 

[POV: Roger]

For the first time in a while, Roger was feeling fear. Roger wasn’t a huge fan of Stephanie’s latest idea at her party.

“Ladies”, said Stephanie, “I got all the foot baths ready and was thinking that we could have some fun with our little friends.”

Julie took a minute to look up from her phone and said, “I think a second round of Twister or stuffing people into PedEggs is a better idea than that.”

“I take it you’re not participating”, responded Stephanie.

“No, I’m not.”

“I’ll join in”, said Brian, “as long as I am paired with Amy.”

“I like the sound of that”, responded Amy, “I’ll be careful with you!”

People started pairing up. Alex and Don. Stacy and Neha. Xue and Sophie.

“Since Julie won’t play along”, said Stephanie, “looks like I have two tinies!”

Roger had to participate now. He wasn’t going to let Kevin have Stephanie for himself.

“This will be perfect”, said Stephanie with a grin. Stephanie’s face had red to it. Shit – she already had too much wine.

“I’ve never done this before”, said Kevin, “I’m excited.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you’ll love it”, said Roger dryly.

With that, Roger and Kevin were put into the footbath and were accompanied by Stephanie’s massive feet.

She saw one foot land on Kevin with him hanging on between her toes. The other foot landed on Roger.

Stephanie missed and Roger was under Stephanie’s sole. At his tiny size, he could breathe underwater longer than a normal human but not for too long. Roger trusted Stephanie though. He began to plant kisses on Stephanie’s sole in the water. The sole scrunched happily in response to his kisses. Roger wondered though if Stephanie knew that he was under her foot and not just between her toes.

Another ten minutes pass. Roger was beginning to lose his breath. He was pinned under Stephanie’s foot and couldn’t move. He first lightly tickled the sole but it didn’t seem to work. Shit – it was worse because Stephanie was already tipsy from the alcohol. Panic had struck Roger. Was this how he was going to die? He cried for help. What the hell, Stephanie? Roger knew this wasn’t intentional on her part but he felt anger through his body. What would happen? Roger could only scream.

With that, he felt someone pull his body. Kevin. Roger was almost out of breath but Kevin pulled Roger to the surface of the footbath.

“Love tinies in the footbath”, said Stephanie in a slurred voice. Shit, she was drunk.

Kevin patted Roger on the back and said, “you’re going to be ok, man. That was an experience – huh?”

Roger was safe but he was mad at Stephanie’s carelessness.

“Kevin, thanks for saving my life. Now I need some time to think about things.”

“Stephanie didn’t mean it. She just had too much to drink.”

Roger pulled himself out of the footbath looking at his drunk girlfriend. He just needed some time alone.

[POV: Chad]

What Chad thought was going to be a night of fun was turning out to be 24 hours of torture. Chad had become well-acquainted with Linda’s feet.

For now, he was rubbing his tiny body on each of Linda’s feet as she read a book. Chad knew that Linda was feeling nonstop pleasure from his actions.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get over how you feel on my feet, Chad”, said Linda, “it is ironic, isn’t it? I was supposed to provide you with therapy. But it appears you’re one giving me the therapy instead! I think my toes want some time with you.”

Linda’s long and dexterous toes found Chad. She lifted her foot up and down. Chad could see Linda’s grinning face. Chad no longer felt arousal when he looked at Linda. Yes, she was a hot and tall blonde – kind of nerdy and awkward, but super-hot nevertheless.

“I wonder if I can make you release your seed”, said Linda.

Chad shook his head. He was getting tired of these bitches thinking they could have their way with him just because he was shrunken. Chad hoped he had escaped it. But seemed that psycho Stephanie decided she wasn’t done with him yet.

“I’d like to see you try”, said Chad, “I don’t see you as a babe anymore but a selfish monster.”

“I think I want to experiment a little bit”, said Linda giving Chad a wink.

Chad was already naked. Linda brought her foot down to the ground. Chad tried to run but Linda blocked the path of escape with her other foot.

Linda brought her big toe polished pink onto Chad’s member. She moved her toe in circles. Chad felt his penis harden. This wasn’t what he wanted. He tried to stop it all.

However, Linda was winning with the little effort she was using with her toe.

“You were more interested in sleeping with me than actually going to therapy”, said Linda, “you should be happier about this.”

“That was before I learned you were fucking nuts.”

“Oh well”, responded Linda, “I’m going to be playing with your nuts now.”

Linda began moving her toe more quickly around Chad. He didn’t want her to win. But her skin was intoxicating and yes Linda was still hot. Chad fought against it as long as he could but he came all over Linda’s big toe.

“Wow, that was such a big load, little guy”, said Linda as she rubbed the cum on her toe.

“I am going to quit therapy”, said Chad, “this is disgusting.”

“As I think about it”, said Linda, “perhaps this is the therapy you need to get over your fear of goddesses like me.”

“You’re delusional”, shouted Chad, “you’re just some silly woman who was given a shrinking machine. I hate you!”

Linda picked Chad up again with her toes and brought him to her palm.

“Hmmm”, hummed Linda, “what to do with you next? You’re great everywhere on my body.”

[POV: Xue]

Xue loved the footbath. She had Sophie swim around it by her large feet. Sophie would brag about her swimming skills. But just observing Sophie swim now and a quick search for “Sophie Drumpf varsity swim” revealed that Sophie was a champion swimmer.

“Sophie better be careful – there two giant monsters in sea.”

Xue playfully moved her feet around Sophie but never with the intention of submerging the young woman underwater.

“Give Xue feet a kiss”, said Xue, “and you avoid PedEgg for two more week.”

Sophie swam over to Xue’s big toe and gave it a kiss.

“Good girl”, responded Xue as she patted her big toe on Sophie.

“Can I avoid Mi-Young next time she visits?”

“But Mi-Young and you so funny! I don’t know if I can give that up.”

Sophie rolled her eyes.

“Ok maybe Maria can do Mi-Young’s feet next time. I sure she will miss you though.”

Sophie smirked and gave Xue’s foot another kiss.

Xue relaxed with her feet in the footbath for another minute until she heard an indignant voice, “somebody had way too much to drink!”

Xue turned around and saw the other ladies surrounding Stephanie who was slumped in her chair.

“Hold on”, said Xue to Sophie, “you can stay in bath. I need to talk to Stephanie.”

Sophie noticed Stephanie and began to laugh, “Ching-Chong couldn’t handle her booze.”

“What did we talk about?”

“You’re Xue. She’s Ching-Chong.”

“I suppose my silly daughter no earn your trust.”

Xue put on her sandals and went to her daughter.

“You drank too much in my nail salon. You could have hurt someone”, scolded Xue in Mandarin.

“I’ll be ok in a little bit”, responded Stephanie back in Mandarin.

Xue noticed that Julie was holding a tiny Roger in her palm comforting him.

“Is Roger ok?”

“I’m an idiot”, said Stephanie crying, “it was an accident.”

“You know I am old lady. I can’t stay at party whole time to supervise. Be more careful.”

“I will, Mom. Roger – I am so sorry.”

“Roger needs some time to think about it”, said Julie.

Xue noticed tiny Kevin softly rubbing Stephanie’s leg trying to comfort her.

“I need sleep but Sophie need protection. I sleep in breakroom just in case”, said Xue, “Amy – you make sure Sophie is okay while I’m away.”

“Sure Xue, I’ll make sure Sophie is okay“, said Amy.

“She cannot be harmed from silly games”, said Xue, “you understand me.”

“Yes Xue”, responded Amy with a bow.

Amy was always true to her word. Xue felt comfortable that Sophie would be ok.

Xue walked over to the footbath and said, “Sophie, I need sleep now but I sleep in breakroom.”

“Can I sleep with you?”

“Not yet”, responded Xue with a laugh, “have fun with friends. I told Amy to protect you no matter what.”

Sophie sighed but they both knew Amy was kind-hearted and wouldn’t let Sophie get hurt.

“Now I go to sleep, see you later.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

And you'll see more of what's happening with Veronica in the next chapter.