- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Roger returns from Venice.

Stephanie and Roger have some fun times before planning Stephanie's birthday party.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie woke up in a particularly good mood. Her boyfriend was coming home today! Stephanie needed to look her sexiest for Roger. She rushed to her closet to pick out the best outfit she could find. Stephanie found a cute pink summer dress. She loved how it matched her nail polish. Stephanie felt her doubts about everything go away. Roger came home early for her! Stephanie was holding the most amazing birthday party at the nail salon. She was going to see her best friend Amy earlier than expected. Life was good for Stephanie!

Stephanie checked her phone for the time and saw that it was already 10:30. She needed to get ready quickly. Stephanie rushed in the shower and playfully imagined that tiny Roger was with her. Stephanie felt aroused just thinking of Roger playing with her feet and being brought to her aroused genitalia. She had a fun afternoon planned with Roger before the big birthday party. Stephanie finished up her shower and brushed her teeth.

Stephanie then got into her outfit – most important parts being the pink dress and her flip flops with rhinestones on the straps. She loved how her feet looked in the sandals wiggling her toes – soon Roger might be between those toes.

Stephanie offered to pick Roger up at the airport but he insisted on meeting her at the apartment – apparently, it wasn’t “worth the commute” on her part. Stephanie disagreed with that sentiment but she figured it was best to do what Roger wanted. He must have put up a fight with his mother to come home early.

Stephanie could hardly contain her excitement. She was texting a bunch of people back and forth. Most were responding but no response from Maria. Stephanie did find this odd – she hoped all was okay with Maria.

Stephanie then kept looking at herself in the mirror making sure she looked perfect for Roger. What if he met some cute woman in Italy or if Julie was putting her clutches into Roger. It was so obvious that Julie wanted him. Well, rich girl wasn’t getting her way this time!

The door opened and Roger was there.

Stephanie ran to Roger and gave him a big hug.

“I missed you so so so much, Roger! Thank you for coming home early.”

Stephanie and Roger kissed.

“Good to be back with you”, said Roger, “I missed you too.”

“Things just weren’t the same without you!”

“You look beautiful by the way.”

“Thank you so much, babe. You’re the sweetest. And you’re my handsome man.”

“I try my best.”

“Did you sleep well on the plane?”

“I actually slept most of the flight. Didn’t want to waste a moment when seeing you.”

“I have some great ideas! Just watch me.”

Stephanie giggled as she pulled out the shrinking machine and shrunk Roger down to an inch tall. She loved seeing her boyfriend dwindle down in size next to her feet.

“My feet might have missed you more than me”, said Stephanie playfully wiggling her toes, “you like my shoes.”

“Fancy crystals.”

“Yes they make my feet part of royalty”, said Stephanie with a smile, “but now they want to be touching you.”

Stephanie took off one of her flip-flops and hovered her foot over Roger. Roger knew what was going to happen and he certainly didn’t resist.

Stephanie put her foot on Roger. Feeling his body on her sole really made Stephanie happy. Her sensitive foot took in his inch-tall body. She missed Roger a lot but at least she had fun with Kev.. no, she couldn’t think about him, Roger was her one and only.

Roger was amazing on her foot. Stephanie loved every second of having her tiny boyfriend underfoot. She then switched feet putting Roger under her other foot. Stephanie was a lucky woman that Roger loved her feet as much as she did.

After a few more moments of sole-on-body contact, Stephanie lifted her foot off Roger.

“I think my toes want to play with you next”, said Stephanie with a smile.

Stephanie took Roger by the bed and she sat down. She then used her long and slender toes to pick up Roger and then felt his body between her toes. This felt better than anything or anyone else she could have between her toes. Stephanie was always the girl who couldn’t keep her shoes on for long and played with something between her toes – a pen cap for example. It was an easy way to identify foot fetishists in high school and college.

“How are you doing, Roger”, asked Stephanie.

“Just another day in heaven with my giantess girlfriend”, responded Roger, “I can’t believe we have been dating for almost a year.”

“Time does fly. Now I’m going to make you fly!”

Stephanie lifted her foot off the ground with Roger in between toes. She had her leg outstretched. Stephanie could see tiny Roger and she blew him a kiss. If Roger could move his arms, he would have returned the kiss.

“Not flying you back to Venice though unless I can go with you!”

“Funniest thing is how my mom was ok with me leaving.”

“Do tell.”

“She said that the more time I spend with you, the quicker I’d want to break up with you!”

“But I’m addicting, you can’t stop me.”

“I know”, said Roger kissing Stephanie’s toes.

“You’ve been quite good at pleasing me, little man”, said Stephanie with a wink, “perhaps, it is my turn to please you.”

Stephanie let Roger have a look under her dress revealing that she did cum a little bit from their playtime.

“Whatever you like, Stephanie.”

“Oh, I think I know exactly what I want to do with you! Are you ready?”

“Ready with whatever you want to do with me.”

Stephanie first lifted Roger between her toes a couple more times. She loved Roger and she knew Roger loved her back.

“Now, I’m going to show you sexy times.”

[POV: Roger]

Roger knew Stephanie long enough to know that she would bring sexy times.

Stephanie picked Roger up and gently removed all his clothes.

“There’s my tiny hunk”, said Stephanie, “now what to do with your body.”

Roger was already getting hard from looking at his gorgeous girlfriend magnified 60 times in size.

Stephanie gently rubbed one of her fingers on Roger’s penis which caused him to become more aroused.

“Now I’m going to bring you down by my feet. Stay still and let me do my job.”

Roger certainly would. Stephanie had both of her feet in the air. She seductively wiggled her toes and scrunched her soles. Roger loved how powerful and majestic Stephanie’s bare feet looked from above. She then slowly moved one of her feet towards Roger. She teased Roger by bringing one of her toes right by his dick but then moving the foot away. Roger was getting so hard that he instinctively put one of hands on his dick.

“Oh, don’t cum yet – I’m coming soon.”

“I’ll be patient”, responded Roger dryly removing his hand.

After another moment of teasing, Stephanie brought her foot back down on Roger’s body. She lightly rubbed her big toe on Roger’s dick. The soft and warm skin brought Roger to ecstasy. He didn’t know how long he would last. Stephanie was just using one toe and it was causing Roger to be fully aroused. She would sometimes lightly press her toe down on his dick letting her know that she knew what she was doing. Roger definitely couldn’t hold himself much longer. He tried to keep this going on for as long as possible.

“I’m determined to make you squirt”, said Stephanie with a smile, “can I make it happen?”

Roger was ready to cum. He tried all of his willpower to hold it in. However, another few light rubs from Stephanie’s toe and he was done. Roger’s semen lightly coated the bottom of Stephanie’s toe.

“There you go, little guy. Nice to be around me again, huh?”

All Roger could do was nod.

“We got an amazing party to plan”, said Stephanie, “I hope you’ll be ready for a second round tonight!”

“I hope so too”, said Roger still panting from his sexual experience.

“I talked to my mom and she said she’d close the nail salon one day for my birthday party. It’s going to be a blast!”

“Wow, that was really nice of her. So is this going to be another tiny playtime thing?”

“I think so! Amy and Brian are coming. Hoping Maria and Veronica – but Maria has been off the grid. My mom of course. Julie and Kevin. And a few more!”

Roger chuckled. Julie and Kevin wouldn’t last as a couple, but he had to give Stephanie credit. It was obvious that Kevin liked Stephanie. Stephanie claimed that Julie was trying to steal him but he wasn’t so sure about that. But Roger did crush on Julie back in freshman year.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think in the reviews!