- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Linda has a surprise for Chad when she invites him over for a fun time.

Amy decides to shrink her boyfriend for fun and Neha for..well, you'll find out.

Don is investigating the disappearance of his father and half-sister. He meets Julie and Alex at a bar.

[POV: Chad]

Chad was excited about tonight. He received a surprising text from Linda.

Linda: Hey, Chad. I know it’s obvious that you like me – honestly, I like you too. 😊 Why don’t we meet up at my apartment? Maybe we can order pizza and watch a movie.

Chad: Sure, when do you wanna meet up 😉

Linda: Tonight. I’m feeling horny and need a big strong man to help me.

Chad: I’m on it!

Chad knew that Linda was playing hard to get. Who couldn’t resist his sexiness? Chad looked at himself in the mirror and gave each of his biceps a kiss. He was going to fuck a hot blonde tonight – sure, she was nerdy and seemed a little socially awkward, but didn’t change the fact that Linda was all hot. Chad had trouble covering up his erection right now.

He headed over to Linda’s apartment and knocked on the door.

Linda opened the door in all of her sexiness. She was only wearing a bra, panties, and glasses. Chad was pleasantly surprised Linda was showing off.

“Hey there, stud”, said Linda, “glad that you could make it on such notice. You seem awfully overdressed though.”

“I can change that whenever you like.”

“You really figured me out so quickly and I’m the shrink! I just couldn’t stand being away from you any longer.”

Linda then moved her body closer to Chad. She stretched out one of her arms and began rubbing Chad’s chest.

Chad was in bliss.

“Hold on”, said Linda, “I have a special surprise just for you.”

Linda giggled and went to her room.

Chad pictured the gorgeous Linda in his head. He was ready to fuck her brains out – she would be begging for more when they were done.

“Almost ready, big guy”, said Linda, “just need to find it!”

A condom?

Chad was ready for whatever. He saw Linda carrying a box with a grin on her face.

“Ooh, what’s inside, babe?”

“I just got this in the mail early today!” Linda giggled and opened the package.

Chad’s mood of arousal turned into one of horror when he recognized what was inside – shit, shit, he was played.

“What the hell are you doing with that thing”, asked Chad anxiously.

“I thought we could have some fun with it, you know.”

“Where did you get it?”

“A message was attached. Initials were SZ.”

Fucking bitch, thought Chad, why did Stephanie give it to Linda?

Linda quickly pressed a few buttons and pointed it at Chad.

Chad shrunk down to 1/60 his size instantly. He could only see Linda’s bare feet – the long and slender toes painted a modest yet sexy pink.

“My feet are like Julie’s”, said Linda, “so you’ll probably be used to this.”

Chad’s instinct was to run. But Linda’s foot was too large. She put her foot down on Chad. Chad could feel the soft and warm flesh take over his whole body. Chad thought he escaped this shit for good.

[POV: Neha]

Neha was ready to turn up the charm on Brian. She didn’t give a shit about Amy.

“Working on breaking the norms of reality”, asked Neha with a giggle.

“Way more boring than that”, said Brian, “I can promise you.”

“Stacy and I are total nerds at heart. We probably would find this exciting.”

“Stacy”, said Brian, “I must ask. Is your last name Bennett?”

“Yes. And I know you have collaborated with my father before. He mentioned you.”

“Dr. Richard Bennett is the most brilliant quantum physicist I know. He helped me be where I am today.”

“My father is a stockbroker”, interjected Neha, “small world by the way. Amy’s father does my father’s dry cleaning back in Cali!”

“My father was an alcoholic”, said Brian.

“So sorry to hear that”, said Neha sadly, “always sad to lose a parent.”

“I guess”, said Brian.

“I’m sure your whole family is proud of what you accomplished”, said Neha, “you’re so brainy and handsome!”

Neha saw Stacy roll her eyes.

“Yeah, rest of my family is proud, and I am proud of them.”

“You’re a good son, I can tell.”

“My twin sister and I had to kick our dad out when we were 10 to protect our mom.”

Neha wouldn’t have guessed that Brian had such a troubled childhood.

“I could only imagine how tough that was – and so cool that you’re a twin!”

Neha noticed that Amy was nowhere within her line of sight. Perfect, she could really put the charm on Brian. Neha played with her skirt a little bit to show her legs.

“What’s your field of study?”

“Computer Science! I’m at the top of my class, if you need a hacker, you can find me.”

Brian smirked. But Neha was willing to bet Brian was more skilled than her at computers. She was also probably only in the middle of her class since she didn’t bother to study but hacking was her favorite extracurricular activity.

Neha saw that Amy returned carrying a peculiar object.

“Hey guys”, said Amy, “Brian is really modest about this – but I thought I would show you two his finest invention.”

“No”, said Brian, “Stephanie has been a very bad influence on you, Amy! We are not showing my inventions to guests.”

Neha was impressed but she figured she would kill two birds with one stone.

“Yeah”, said Neha, “Brian invented it – not someone feeble-minded like you. If he wanted to show us his work. He would have done so.”

“Sure”, said Amy, “like you know anything about respect.”

“Puh-leese”, said Neha, “isn’t it better what I did? You might have never met Brian!”

“Actually I have Stephanie to thank, not you!”

Amy was fiddling with the invention. A blast of energy shot out at Neha and Brian. Neha was dwindling in size.

Neha was in total shock. She and Brian were only an inch tall! All Neha could see were Amy’s massive bare feet with toenails painted light blue.

[POV: Don]

Don Drumpf felt an obligation to his family. At times, it seemed like an inconvenience since neither his father nor his half-sister, Sophie, gave much of a shit about him. However, Don was determined to find out what happened to his father and Sophie. The media covered the Drumpf disappearances – well, it depends on the news channel you watched. Fox News and Newsmax would talk about his father and Sophie like they were demigods and Antifa probably kidnapped them. CNN and MSNBC showed some sympathy towards Sophie but they cheered the disappearance of a man they deemed hateful. Well, they weren’t wrong. His father was a very hateful man.

Don was living in Philadelphia these days and just finished law school at Penn. However, Don was going back and forth to NYC since Christmas. He made friends with a college kid named Kevin who was close friends with a girl named Stephanie who might be involved somehow. But instead Don decided to take the route of tracking a Hornblower. The Hornblowers were a very wealthy NYC family which seemed to know everything about everyone. Don stopped by a bar which he knew Julie, the youngest daughter, visited regularly.

Don walked to the barstool and ordered a Guinness. He saw his person of interest, Julie. Julie was a tall brunette who was dressed fashionably. There was another woman with Julie. She was an equally tall woman with black hair. Julie’s friend had an alluring beauty to her – one that he had a hard time resisting. Julie’s friend was also fashionable but he guessed her clothes were less than expensive than Julie’s.

Don walked over to the two ladies and said, “hey there, do you two come here often?”

“You’re certainly a new face around here”, said Julie.

“This is our favorite spot to hang and just be girls”, said Julie’s friend with a giggle, “you’re a handsome man – perhaps too handsome to be talking to us.”

Don shrugged. He took an instant liking to Julie’s friend. She had an aura of confidence to her – one that almost seemed masculine in nature.

“I’m Don by the way.”

“Julie.”

“Alex.”

“What kind of drinks do you ladies like? I’ll buy you some.”

“Sangria for me”, said Julie.

“I’ll have what you’re having”, said Alex with a wink.

“A Guinness. It is fairly strong.”

“I bet I can outdrink you, Donny boy.”

Don wanted to show off and tell Alex that it was on but he remembered why he was here. He needed to find more about his family’s disappearance.

“You’re almost as tall as me”, responded Don, “but probably 70 pounds lighter.”

“Really? No fat on you at all, Don.”

“I was just saying that you’re very skinny. And I have a football player’s frame.”

“I like the sound of that.”

Don ordered a sangria and a Guinness from the bartender. The three of them began to drink and just enjoy their time together. He needed the right time to ask.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!