- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 

Carl angrily slammed his piano shut. "Nothing! Nothing! Not a single good tune or lyric! And my deadline's tomorrow!" he shouted at no one in particular. He went to the window of his tiny apartment and looked to the stars. "Why gods? Why can't I come up with a song?"

Just then a yellow star fell to Earth. He watched it intently. It became like quicksilver and formed the shape of a woman.

A woman that was two hundred feet tall. Carl jus couldn't stop staring at her, she had long blonde hair, big blue eyes and luxuriously red lips. Oh, and she was naked, of course.

She looked at him and smiled. Apparently, her footsteps woke nobody else in the big city. When she got to his building, she kneeled over so her face was level with his window.

"Wh-wh-who are you?" he asked.

"Sorry babe," she said, "that song's already taken. You'll have to come up with another one. By the way, I'm your muse."

"My muse?"

"Yes," she said, "I was sent by the gods to help you write your song."

"How?"

Instead of answering verbally, the muse reached through the window and plucked up Carl.

"Hey!" he said nervously. "What're you doing?"

"Inspiring you." She ripped off all his clothes and brought him towards her puckered lips and gave him a full-body kiss. She then licked him all over. He was now soaked.

"C-c-could you inspire me some more?" he said, obviously aroused.

The muse giggled. "Of course. That's what the gods made me for!"

She laid in the road now. She placed him butt-first into her navel. He knew what he had to do. Carl walked along the flat stomach coming to the canyon between her large, well-formed breasts. He sank his hands into the soft, warm flesh and tried to get a foothold.

A giggle from the muse told him he was tickling her, giving him a sort of satisfaction. After much struggling, he succeeded in scaling the breast, giving a view of areolae the size of his head with erect nipples coming to his knees.

"Fell inspired yet?" she said.

"Yes, actually," he said.

"Then my job is done," she said.

He looked disappointed and she could tell.

"Look," she said, "that's all the god's sent me here to do, inspire you. Now that I've done that, I have to go. But don't worry. I will return someday."

She lifted him up and put him back into the apartment.

"On that day," she continued, "I will collect the gods' debt from you."

"What sort of debt?"

"You'll see!"

With that, she began to glow gold. Then, she flew up into the sky.

Carl found that his clothes had been magically restored. That night, he wrote the hit song "I'm In Love With A Woman The Size Of A House" for the modern-day crooner Jack Perry. It brought him instant fame and fortune. He moved into a mansion in Beverly Hills and married an Italian supermodel.

However, one year to the day after he was visited by the muse, she appeared again, crouching just outside his mansion.

"I have come to collect the gods' debt," she said.

"What?" he said still drowsy.

"You need to hold up your end of the deal," she said.

"I don't remember any deal."

"Well, it was implied," she said. Her long arm reached in and picked up Carl's wife. She took him with her other hand. His wife was now dangling by her nighty.

"Huh, what?" she said. She looked up at the muse. "Who's she?"

Before Carl could answer, the muse stripped off her nighty and stuck his wife in her mouth headfirst.

"No!" he screamed.

Long, tanned legs stuck from between the large red lips, kicking furiously. Muffled shrieks and screams came from the enormous mouth. The muse sucked the legs into her mouth. Tilting her head back, the muse finally swallowed his wife, alive and whole.

"Nooooo!" he screamed again, louder this time.

The muse giggled and smiled. "Yes!" she said. "I love Italian food. So hot and spicy. You're a lucky man, Carl. Too lucky."

"You bitch!" he screamed. "I would have given myself in her place."

"Oh, you're not off the hook," she said.

"You mean..." he said with a gulp.

"Yes," she said. "You too will be eaten. But not by me. I will take you to Mount Helicon, home of the muses. There you will be eaten by the Queen Muse."

Magically, she sprouted wings and began to fly. She took him across the United States, across the Atlantic Ocean and, at last across Europe to Greece. They landed on to of a mountain. Waiting for them was a real Greek goddess. She had olive skin, wavy black hair and wore nothing by ludicrous amounts of gold and silver jewelry. She was also twice the height of the muse that now carried him.

"That will be all," said the Queen Muse, waving her hand dismissively.

"Can I watch?"

"Oh, I guess," said the Queen Muse. The Queen took Carl from her hand into hers. He now realized that his clothes had disappeared. The Queen looked down hungrily at him, visibly salivating at the thought of having him in her mouth.

Her mouth at last descended upon him and took him inside it. He screamed at first, but then her tongue affectionately licked his already-erect penis. As she brought her head back up, he came in her mouth. He laid down on his stomach on her tongue, basking in the afterglow of orgasm. Lazily, he gazed down her throat, temporarily forgetting what she was going to do to him and what the other woman had already done to his wife.

Then, when the big mouth clamped shut, he remembered everything. And began screaming again. He could tell from inside the mouth that the Queen Muse was smiling at his plight.

Her immense head tilted back. Carl could now see the back of the Queen's throat and almost clear to her stomach. He gave up trying to scream.

A contraction of muscles.

A gush of air.

A loud gulping sound.

A falling sensation.

He plummeted down the Queen's throat at incredible speed before landing with a thud in her dark, empty, cavernous stomach.

Then came the gurgling noises. And the churning. Acids, bacteria and enzymes came from every pore around him. He was now going to be digested by the Queen Muse. He still did not scream and instead tried to relax as he every molecule of his being was absorbed.

Outside, the Queen Muse was patting her stomach. "There," she said, "that'l do me for another year. Why don't you get another guy for me huh?"

"Yes, ma'am!" said the muse. "There's a teenager in South Dakota that wants to get really good at guitar really fast."

The Queen licked her lips. "Mmmmm. Yes. I love teenagers. So young and succulent."

With that, the muse sprouted wings again and took off for South Dakota.

Chapter End Notes:
"Sisterhood of the Dagger" will resume shortly.