- Text Size +

 

Steve walked back towards his house after an unexpected but interesting reunion with his two exes that were surprisingly the best things that had happened to him this week. He looked at his watch and saw it was 8:30pm.


“Well, hopefully Melissa and Peter finished their business and mom and dad are home,” Steve muttered to himself as he opened the front door. 


He began to hear someone crying, giving him a frown. “What the..”


As Steve entered the kitchen, he saw his father in tears as his mother was carrying and rocking him like a baby in comfort. “It’s gonna be okay sweetie, those people are idiots!” 


“What happened dad?” Steve asked in shock as he had never seen his father so depressed before. 


“The board fired me from my job..” He replied, trying hard not to be too disappointed. “Figured they hire bigger men and women to help in transporting packages, as it’s faster and easier and increases profits..”  


Steve clenched his fists in anger. He hated this virus and the effects it has showered over the world. The regular sized people were the ones paying the price. 


“Don’t worry honey, we will just look for another job alright? At least we don’t have to worry about it in a financial way for now, they’ve been calling me in more often since the pandemic began,” Steve heard his giant mother say as he noticed his sister Melissa enter the kitchen in a weird way.


“Uh Melissa, why are you wobbling?” Steve asked, causing Melissa to freeze and try to think of a reason.


“Just... working out… ya know how it is, my legs are killing me haha…” 


Melissa continued laughing awkwardly before beginning to make herself some food. 


“Oh by the way mom, can Peter spend the night? We have this huge all nighter we need to pull for this report we are working on,” Melissa asked in a casual manner. 


Judys eyes narrowed until she finally gave in.

“Ok, but keep the door open!” 


“Thanks mom! Will let you know how it goes!” Melissa replied as she continued to wobble her way to her room.


Steve’s mom then snapped her giant fingers at him, grabbing his attention while causing him to flinch. “Make sure they are actually studying and not doing.. you know…”


“Mommm!” Steve groaned upon hearing this involving his sister. “Ugh fine.”


Steve reluctantly walked upstairs as he began to hear giggles coming from his sister’s room. That can’t be good. As Steve knocked, he noticed no one wanted to answer the door. “Guys, mom wanted me to check in—“ he started as he opened the door only for his jaw to drop as he noticed Peter’s gigantic form buck naked in front of his own sister who thankfully was still clothed, well, partially.


“What the fuck!” Steve yelled while whispering at the same time, causing the couple to gasp in shock and embarrassment. 


“Steve what the hell! Please don’t tell mom!” Melissa pleaded as Steve began to leave the room.


“Stop him!” Melissa begged her boyfriend as Peter immediately got up and ran to Steve covering his mouth and dragging him back into Melissa’s room locking it this time.


Steve continued to muffle as Peter’s gigantic hand was covering his mouth before he was placed gently on the floor. 


“What was that for?” Steve yelled, before Melissa interrupted.


“You snitch, you were gonna tell mom and dad!” Melissa retorted with anger.


“What no! I was going to my room! Don’t you think I would’ve ratted you out when you told me to stay in the park so you and your boyfriend can have fun? And now—“ Steve tried to continue the convo as he noticed Peter’s enormous member despite it being flaccid. “Could you please cover yourself…”


“Oh right!” Peter chuckled nervously as he immediately grabbed his XXL underwear. 


“Thank you…” the jock responded before connecting the dots. “Is that why you were… wobbling?” He hesitated, only for her to giggle.


“Oh god Melissa…” Steve groaned trying not to throw up as he looked back at Peter with concern. “You WERE safe right?” 


“Steve, no offense but worry about your own shit alright!? Pete and I are good, we are happy.” 


Steve unwillingly nodded. “Okay.. I guess I’m gonna go to my room then..” 


“Yeah.. that would’ve best.. and please keep your mouth shut.. “ 


“I will, however you guys gotta get dressed. Mom and dad could walk in at any moment!” Steve replied. “They also said to leave the door open.” 


Melissa moaned in defeat as she nodded. “Babe put your clothes on.” 


“Yeah.. anyways goodnight!” 


Steve slammed the door as they continued to giggle together. A sigh escaped his lips as he continued to his room. 


He buried his face into his bed from exhaustion of a crazy few weeks. He took his phone out of his pocket to realize no texts from Ella, but rather an email from his coach:


Team, as you all know because of the virus, all sports have been temporarily canceled until further notice. I am well aware some members have already informed me that they caught the virus and have grown to tremendous heights so we will see how we are going to integrate the giants from the regulars. Until then, stay tuned!


Steve couldn’t believe what he was reading. On top of all the shit that’s happened so far, now the virus is going to ruin his chances of playing football in high school and maybe even college. 


His phone vibrated once again, giving Steve a brief feeling of excitement only to realize it wasn’t Ella but rather his older sister Sarah. 


Sarah: hey! 


“Huh,” Steve muttered. “Haven’t talked to her since she left for college again. Wonder what she wants.”


Sarah: Guess you heard the news about what happened to me?”


Oh yeah.. she too is one of them. 


Steve: Yeah mom told me.. how’s life now that you are… one of them?”


Sarah: Why you making it sound like I turned into a zombie or something?? -.-  I’m big not dead!


Steve: sorry lol 


Sarah: Anyways, I’m okay, I got into a nice sorority thanks to my height. 


Steve: Nice!


Sarah: Yeah, my roommate is here too. The house is small but my sisters are super fun


Steve: What’s the sorority like?


Sarah: They’re a little crazy. I might be with a bunch of whores but it’s alright if they help me greet cute boys, I’ll enjoy college.


Steve: Lol yeah college seems to be going great for you.


Sarah: but anywaysss lol how about you? Everything alright? Melissa? Mom and dad?


Steve put down his phone in recalling how shitty his life has been this week, but he had no one to vent to so he let out his emotions.


Steve: Dad just lost his job, cuz he’s regular size.. mom is trying her best to cheer him up, Melissa is fine, probably the best out of all of us now that she and Peter are officially together so yeah… as for me.. I’m not gonna lie, it's been a shithole.


Sarah: woah let’s go one at a time. Dad first.  jeez that’s awful. I noticed a lot of regular sized people have been losing jobs because it’s more convenient for them to hire bigger people, more labor for the same price. It’s not fair honestly and I don’t know how they are going to adjust this as the virus continues to spread around the world but all we can hope is dad gets another job that he’ll like and fit in.


Steve: yeah! I noticed the modeling industry is booming with giants. 


Sarah: oh for sure, just this morning, I walked down the nearest town on campus and saw this giant teen girl posing next to this car they are advertising which is odd bc she completely dwarfs the fuck out of that car and takes up most of the pic LOL!


Steve: yup.


Sarah: as for Melissa, I’m happy she and Pete are official, they were so obvious lolz


Steve: well Pete is a giant now!


Sarah: WHAT?! What about Melissa?


Steve: nah she's still normal. 


Sarah: oh god, please tell me he was careful.. 


Steve: they both said he was, so one can only hope.


Sarah: thank goodness.. Steve you have no idea how it feels to be a giant.. you get these urges that you tend to lose control’


Steve: What do you mean?


Sarah: Sometimes I find it really easy to gain some sort of a goddess complex. From being big. I think I’m just going to keep it to myself for now.


Steve: Ok.


Sarah: You said your week was shit? What happened is everything okay? 


Steve spent the next 10 minutes explaining how he met Ella and how great they bonded until she became a giant and things went downhill.


Sarah: I’m sorry to hear that bro, I mean you did say her and Max were just studying right? 


Steve: yeah? I think 


Sarah: why don’t you surprise her with flowers or chocolates or something? Try explaining how much you fucked up and still have feelings for her! Hahaha 


Steve: ehhh idk.. 


Sarah: only one way to find out! Hey listen I gtg the girls have this activity tmr morning. 


Steve: What activity?


Sarah: Ok… I’ll confess… we’re planning a party and they want the freshman to polish up the house tomorrow.


Steve: A college party! Maybe I’ll stop by?


Sarah: I let you know with a whole day in advance. What are you, performing or something? 😂


Steve: Yeah fine that’s fair.


Sarah: yup, you coming?


Steve: I guess lol. Could be fun.


Sarah: sweet cya then!


Steve: nite.


Steve turned off his phone thinking about what Sarah told him regarding the surprise to Ella with flowers. Should he risk making things worse if there’s a slight chance he may recover and having Ella back in his life? 


After 10 minutes of debating, he got ready and left the house to the nearest flower shop.


“Be right back guys am gonna buy some milk!” Steve lied as an excuse to leave the house.


“Already?! Alright honey be safe!” His mom yelled.


Well that was easy. After a good half  hour of going to the store and arriving just before it closed, Steve then drove to Ella's house for the surprise.


As he walked down the patio he noticed laughter coming from upstairs. Ellas window was slightly open allowing Steve to evestrop. 


“Cmon.. I’m sure you must love big guys,” Steve heard what he could guess to be Max.


Fucking Max.


“You do know I just got out of a relationship right Max?” 


“And we both know you need a rebound, i could be that guy!” 


Steve couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He also couldn’t believe that those sentences were coming from Max of all people, the same pointdexter that stuttered when talking to girls. Here he was now acting like some sort of big shot. 


“... fine… but just this once..” 


Steve’s heart began to break upon hearing that. Was Ella, the girl he was falling in love with about to try and erase what they had? What killed Steve was what came soon after as moans started escaping their mouths.


“Mm feels good right?” Max grinned as he continued to fuck Ella from behind. At least that’s what he saw from the shadows that were showing on the wall based on the angle Steve was looking up from the ground.


“Mmm god… how much I missed this feeling…” Ella moaned. 


Steve wanted to kill himself as he dropped the flowers with the card he wrote telling her how much he felt for her. He immediately ran to his car and drove away, unaware of what proceeded a few moments after.


“I knew you liked it..” Max smiled before he started to feel funny. “Uh oh..”


Ella looked back while moaning simultaneously. “Why… oh.. oh?”


Even though Max was acting like he was a Greek god blessed with a new body and an enlarged member, he still was a nerd with no expertise in the sex department. It didn’t take long before he groaned loudly and bursted his load. 


Max collapsed on top of Ella as he emptied his load into her. “Oh god…”


“Seriously Max? Ugh” Ella groaned as he got up and started to place her clothes on. Despite not having too much experience on the bed with men, the amount of time Max lasted was pathetic and unsatisfying. “I knew this was a mistake.” 


“Yo chill, it honestly wasn’t that bad?” Max said trying to save the situation despite failing miserably.


“Max… please..”


“Ugh fineee” Max said as he put on his clothes and was walked out by the blonde Titan. 


“See ya tmr?” 


“Sure.” Ella said as he approached the sidewalk and began heading home. 


As Ella was about to close her door, she noticed a crumpled up card along with a bouquet of flowers all over the entrance. 


“Huh?” She wondered, picking it up and reading the card. 


As she looked straight ahead, another very familiar car was parked on the curb. The smaller boy inside had his forehead pressed against the steering wheel. He glanced at her, realizing she had caught him, and then furiously floored the gas pedal, disappearing down the road.



Steve tried to concentrate on the road despite being broken up into tears. How could she? How could she betray me like that… he thought.

Sure they weren’t dating anymore but the fact that she was willing to just jump into another guy's dick so quickly.. 


Steve parked into his house and received a phone call. Of all people it was Ella. Holy shit… Steve quickly cleaned up his face and cleared his throat to make it seem like he wasn’t just crying 3 seconds ago.


“Hello?” Steve said with a cool tone.


“Can we talk?” Ella said. 


“Sure… what’s up..” Steve said, trying to calm down.


“I saw your card and flowers..” Ella began. “I’m assuming you also saw… ya know..”


“Yeah…” 


“I’m sorry about that… things got in the moment.. and i don’t know.. I’m really REALLY sorry you had to see that..” Ella confessed before continuing. “I still like you, you know…”


Steve’s eyes opened wide, but before he could respond to that, Ella interrupted him. “I guess what I’m trying to say is, I like you.. but I just need a break to process what has happened this week.. I hope you can understand that?”


Steve’s moment of happiness crashed down again. But in the end he had to respond. “You are right.. I’m sorry for being a terrible boyfriend..”


“No Steve please.. you-“


“Look I can’t talk right now, so i think I’m gonna go to bed..” Steve interrupted not wanting to go along any further.


“Oh okay.. I’m sor-“ Ella started before she heard Steve hang up. 


Steve had no emotions anymore as he entered his home again and walked up the stairs in a zombie like way. At least she still liked him right?


-


Ella sighed in sadness at how much she fucked up. She made a sweet guy like Steve, full of heartbreak. She felt terrible and icky but clearly he wanted to be left alone so she had to respect that. She could only hope things would get better before she got a text message from Max.


Max: sorry for the unexpected outcome tonight but my bro in southern Florida state university got a party tomorrow if you are interested in going? 


Ella thought about this, she definitely needed the break and distraction and hopefully meet some new people along the way… what the hell.


Ella: don’t worry about it, and sure.. lmk the time.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! As usual, let us know how we doing. We are approaching the third and final act of the story! Hopefully we can stick the landing! Until next update! :)