- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More on Sarah's wildin life ;)

 

Sarah’s room was pretty bare for the most part. She woke up on a couple large slabs of memory foam. Where the girls got the foam, she did not know. Maybe there was some kind of relief program on campus or something. 


The first thing that hit her was the events that occurred last night. She shuddered a bit. Hopefully that never happens again. Scratch that, she thought, she actually really enjoyed what had come over her yesterday. It felt really good! It was just odd to think about because she had never been with multiple men at once before, let alone three, with the president of the sorority and her best friend watching.


She revised her initial thought: Hopefully, she never has to undergo an initation like that again, but the sex was amazing. 


Maybe today would be another day she could use her newfound beauty. Today, she wanted to get Phoebe to the dorm house. She knew about the massive quarantine parameters set in place by the school, but today, she had a plan. A simple plan and if all the pieces fall into the right spots, she could even get away with it.


Sarah checked her email. A clumsy large finger copied Professor Martin’s number and pasted it into texts.


“Hey it’s Sarah. Can we meet today ;)”


She waited. He was probably doing some stuff on duty. Her room was just as cramped as her dorm, except in this room she couldn’t even stand up in the 8-foot-tall clearance. Still, the only clothing she had was her robe that was lent to her when being escorted to the gym. It was unfortunate, but it might be the only thing she can wear for a while. She was a little uneasy about wearing the same outfit twice, but what was she going to do?


Sarah crawled through the hallway, which shook with every step, and scooted down the stairs where she came into contact with Tiffany and some random girl. 


“Someone’s up early from last night’s festivities,” Tiff smiled.


“Can you not?” Sarah replied, blushing. 


“I…” Tiff began, but then stopped as she was too tired to start a feud with her. Any acts of aggression between them would ensue destruction in this tiny house.


“Fine. Have you said hi to Connie?” Tiff asked, placing her arm around her friend. She looked tired. 


“Hey Connie,” Sarah waved shyly. Connie did the best smile she could mutter and mumbled “Hi” back.


“She couldn’t go back to sleep so I’m making her coffee. Do you want some?” Tiffany offered. 


“Nah.” Sarah replied. “But what breakfast do we have?”


Tiff laughed. “Beer.” 


“You have no breakfast?” 


“No, usually we would go to the cafe at the student center,” Tiff said. “I might go later because I’m starving. Wanna come with?”


Sarah’s phone vibrated. She gave a quick glance. It was Professor Martin. 


PM: “I will be free at 11:30, tell the guys at the checkpoint you are meeting with me for chemistry. Bring your notes if you have them so they believe you. Then come to my office at 11 Bradley ave”


“Ah, never mind, I forgot the student center is closed. They should make the giants be able to get food since we're immune,” Tiffany groaned. 


“Hmm,” Sarah said. She looked at the exhausted Corrine. “What did you guys do last night?”


“We had a small party. It was just us and Kappa Zeta Gamma. Our houses are close” Tiff said. “I don’t know if it’s because i'm bigger that I have more resistance to alcohol, or because I didn't do anything exhausting yesterday, but I just couldn’t sleep and I feel great today. No hangover”.


Sarah was impressed. Tiffany was a senior, so she was definitely a legal drinker. If they had a party, they definitely drank. She wondered if resistance to alcohol was a side effect.


“How much did you drink yesterday?” Sarah asked.


“Oh I drank a lot, and I actually got pretty hammered,” Tiff giggled. “Did you notice anything broken on your way down here?”


“No?” 


“Ok really? Wow,” Tiff giggled. “But yeah, it was fun. I think I drank just as much as I did when I was small. Actually scratch that, I don’t remember”


“Hmm” Sarah mumbled, only to receive another text, this time from Phoebe. 


P: Hey, when are you going to get me today?


S: Maybe around 12ish, I will let you know


P: ok. Can’t wait!!


———


Around 11, Emily woke up. Sarah was just leaving when Emily looked at her. “Hey Sarah, where are you going?” The shorter girl asked, trying to hide her hangover. 


“I am…going to see my friend,” Sarah said, leaving before she, or anyone else that could be eavesdropping from around the corner, would say anything.


At the checkpoint, Sarah told the guards that she was helping professor Martin with a research project. They nodded and let her in. That was easy. 


She used her phone for directions and got into the building. It was a large, metal-walled structure that she presumed was some kind of laboratory. She ducked under the doorway and walked into the lobby.


P: Hey, I am here


PM: Stay there I am on my way.


P: OK


A couple minutes later, there was a ding in the elevator. It was Martin. As soon as she saw him, she felt his energy rub off on her. He was aroused, and it ran up Sarah’s spine in shivers. She knew what was gonna go down.


 He waved her over to the elevator. 


Sarah walked over and ducked into the elevator. “Hey,” she said, somewhat flirtingly. She didn’t really know what to say to her professor.


He giggled. “Hey, save it for when we get into my office,” he said. “I don’t want people knowing what we’re doing.”


Sarah forced a giggle. She had butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t know if she was nervous or excited. Maybe it was because she had never pulled something so scandalous before, or maybe it was because of the power she had at her fingertips to manipulate her professor into changing her grade.


The elevator hit the top floor and she was led down a hallway. She tailed him into his office. Immediately after Sarah walked in, he closed the door and locked it. “So… are we ready?” The timid professor asked.


“Y—yeah,” Sarah stuttered. For some reason this was much different than yesterday. It wasn’t just three frat dudes. Surely she could not approach this the same way. Treating Professor Martin like a slave could hurt him, and then they would be fucked more than just sexually.


“Have a seat, babe” he said.


“Where?” Asked Sarah.


“On the floor? How else am I going to reach your head. It’s so high up!” He said, somewhat awkwardly.


Sarah felt that awkwardness in his voice. It was the first time he was unsure of something he said. Maybe she could work with that,


“Oh yeah hehe” she giggled. She sat down with a thud that shook the professor. “Careful!” He laughed “People are gonna think I dropped something!” 


“This is what us giants are like, silly,” Sarah giggled. “Come here, and I’ll show you more”


The professor obeyed. Still in their clothes he ran up to the sitting giantess and they kissed. Once again, Sarah has found her leverage and her alpha complex was firing on all cylinders.


The professor was aggressive, tongue-kissing Sarah from the start. Sarah let out a muffled moan at the lash of aggression. It was really cute to see how much her professor lusted over her and trying to be the dominant one. Sadly for him, the tables are going to turn. 


She stuck her enlarged tongue into his mouth, able to reach everywhere, turning on the professor in the process. His bulge poked through her robe. 


She pulled him back out of the kiss. “Mmm let me see your small pathetic nude body,” She said.


The professor began working on his belt. Sarah pulled him into another kiss as he undid his belt. No way her giant fingers would be able to pull that thing off herself.


As the professor was taking off his work pants, Sarah slipped her large hand down. Her cold fingers ran over his cock, making him let out a moan.


After the pants and underwear came off, he unbuttoned the shirt and took it off in one shift motion, leaving him naked. 


To Sarah’s surprise, they just resumed kissing. But then she giggled as to why. He was trying to take off her robe. She was sitting on a part of it and it was too heavy for the professor to lift it off in his current state.


Sarah stood up. “I know you wanna see me naked, and I’ll help you take my robe off, but first I wanna see.”


The professor looked at her perky boobs. They were B-range for a normal person, but at this size they were the size of basketballs and were inviting the little guy to suck on them.


The professor took a step and completely lost control. Sarah had tripped him with her ever-extending arm that reached behind him and hit the back of his knees, causing them to bend and fall onto her other hand that awaited him.


She cradled him up to her boob. “Now you can drink, honey,” she said softly. Her professor was literally being cradled like a baby. He was enjoying every bit of her play. His face was pressed up against the nipple, and he started to sip.


Sarah was never pregnant, so she didn’t lactate, but the action of letting the man suck and lick her nipples was still entertaining enough for both lovers to get extremely aroused by the action. Sarah adjusted her grip, tucking her whole arm underneath him so she had a free hand. Her other hand turned around and played with his boner. She could hear him moan while kept sucking like the pathetic man he is for Sarah.


She licked her fingers, and very carefully wrapped her giant hand around its entire length. Her hand slid up and down with the gentlest touch. To her professor, her touch was unlike anything he or his wife had ever given him. He was not able to even muster the effort to keep sucking. He just looked up at the beautiful light-brown hair that blocked him from seeing Sarah’s face. Other than the constantly pulsing dick that was throbbing and being stimulated, his body was limp.


Sarah stopped for a split second to gently pull her hair back so she could look at the professor. They way he looked when they made eye contact ensures Sarah would never see him as her superior ever again. His eyes were dilated and locked in on her. He was all hers.


His body was beginning to shake a little bit with every pump. It must be his muscles trying to fight the strength to hump or something. Sarah laughed again. Everything this man did was pathetic.


She stopped, causing a temporary anxiety to rush professor Martin for a sec. Sarah noticed the look on his face. “Hold on now, I didn’t even get a turn. You can have one after you please me” Sarah said.


The professor watched as she put him down and stood to her full height. The robe was long, but he was on the ground and could still see up her robe. He could only see the faint glare of wet pussy juice outlining the hungry female orgasm. 


Sarah took notice of this and she stepped back. “Hey! Give me a second you’re going to miss out on the rest of me.”


And with that, she undid her robe and let her naked body free. The professor just looked up in awe. The robe fell to the floor in slow motion. “Like what you see?” Sarah asked him, twirling a little bit as if she was showing off a new outfit,


“Ha-ha...Yea—“


“It doesn’t really matter what you think.” Sarah said impatiently. “At this size, anything I do is gonna turn you on”. She got back down to the ground and spread her legs. “Go ahead, stick your tongue in there”


The professor started walking towards the gaping pussy. It was ok at first but he froze at the smell. It was… really good actually. It smelled like feminine hormones but for some reason it smelled really good. His dick tingled. Oh, he was gonna enjoy this.


He briskly finished his walk to the fork between her legs. He almost put his dick in before he remembered what Sarah had just said. He was not in control of the little session they were having. He started lapping away like there was no tomorrow. 


The initial touch with his hands gave Sarah a little shudder. It felt so erotic and powerful how small those hands felt against her inner thigh. But that pleasure was nothing compared to his tongue. Although smaller meant that it couldn’t reach as far and covered less surface, a tongue was still better than a finger…. Sarah thought. Her clit continued to get stimulated by the entranced professor.  She laid down with only her head and neck propped up along the wall.


This happened for a couple of minutes before Sarah knew she was right on the edge. The professor looked up to see her massive abs flex as she sat up to bring her arms around his head and press it into her pussy. Her vagina clenched, and it squirted her hot sticky cream onto his mouth. Her hips slammed the floor a couple of times as she did so, causing the room to rattle.


It was decently satisfying. Compared to last night when she was sitting on a tiny man and forcing him to eat while crushing his skull, it wasn’t the greatest orgasm she had. 


“Mmmm. Did you like that? I’m sure my cum has you in the shape I need you to in order to cum properly” Sarah said. The professor’s face was covered in fluid, both from the arousal fluid and the white cum.


Already sitting up, the professor stood up and got to marvel at the work of art that was her body. The world slowed down as he took the time to process the girl he just ate out. He was lost in her body, and it took a bit to realize why it was that her abs and legs seemed to be flexing, why she was grunting, why she looked like she was getting closer.


Sarah was getting up onto her knees. Her hips collided with his chest, knocking him to the ground. 


“Oh sorry? Sarah said, scared that she hurt him. “Are you ok?”


“Yeah” he said. “Come on, just do whatever you were gonna do to me. It..errr...sounded like it was my turn.”


Sarah smiled. The professor must be enjoying the show. He just looked up at the gigantic 19-year old on her knees, standing above his fallen body. From this angle, the professor’s dick pulsed with extra strength, further increasing the stiffness of his already rock-hard penis.


Sarah got off her knees and laid down next to her professor. “Yes… it is your turn”. She cuddled up to him, sort of spooning him and rubbed her tit on the side of his head.


A hand traced around his private area. “Hmmmm, should I do it though?”


“Yes” said the eager professor.


“Well… let’s see. I don’t even know if I would gain anything if I do whack you off. I mean, a girl like me? Getting sexy with little old you? Surely something else has to be included…”


She touched his tip. It was just a little tap. It made her professor gasp. 


Sarah knew he was completely hers, but she knew the risk of him helping. 


“I— I said I would give you an A for the midterm,!” The professor said impatiently. 


“Shhhh—“ Sarah hushed him. “I know and I think that’s very nice…” Sarah said, tracing a circle around his tip. He let a small moan slip out.


“...But I need just one little thing in exchange. And I know that little for my standards is big for you…”


She wrapped her hand around his tiny shaft. It was clear he was even smaller than the penises she dealt with last night. Maybe the frat guys were packing a bit, Sarah thought. But it didn’t really matter. For the time being, every normal man’s “package” was just another little twig for her to play with for 2 minutes until it was worn out.


The poor professor wanted to cum so bad. “What else do you want I will give it” he blurted.


“Oh yes!” Sarah exclaimed excitedly. “I am so happy you are ok! I promise it’s just a little thing. Now I will slowly start to play with your little happy guy here. I don’t want to make you moan too loud, or else we will get caught.” 


She adjusted her grip, now only holding his dick with her thumb and index finger. “I have a friend I need you to help. She’s my closest friend on campus Mr. Martin, and she means a lot to me. And I just need you to do a little something for her”


“What is it? I’ll just do it it’ll please make me cum” He said as Sarah accelerated. The man begins to squirm underneath Sarah’s finger. His head brushed against her gigantic pillows.


“I’ll show you after this. Her name is Phoebe and I want her to come live with me at my sorority. She’s small like you are, so she is supposedly still susceptible to the virus. If I could, I could just pick up her little body and carry her across campus. Because she’s so small, it’s effortless, and I could do the same to you”


She gripped his dick harder. “But even though I’m so big and can carry little people like you so easily, there are rules, and I could get seriously hurt if I try to let her across campus without a health official. But I know you are allowed to break the rules.’Isn’t that silly? How can you break the rules and I can’t? It doesn’t make sense especially when I’m so much bigger and stronger and faster than you? It should be people like me who get to break the rules. People who listen to me because of my size, and my strength, and of course… how beautiful I am. Do you think I’m pretty?”


He moaned louder. “Yes!” He said between moans. Sarah noticed how close he was to finishing. She wasn’t done yet, so she let go of his penis, once again teasing the poor professor.


“So will you do it? Will you escort Phoebe across campus!?” Sarah said excitedly.


“Yes! Please…” The professor begged.


Sarah hesitated to finish him off. “And can you give me an A for all my assignments this week?”


“Yes I will Sarah please make me cum!” Her professor begged as his lust was threatening to burst out of his privates. It was like a hose. Once Sarah turned it on, it would pray within seconds.


“Oh yeah” Sarah giggled. “I almost forgot.”


She took his dick and started jacking him off at light speed. Her hand was a blur. In less than 10 seconds the professor raised his hips into the air and he came harder into her hands than he ever had inside his own wife.


When everything was over, Sarah picked him up and dropped his limp and exhausted body into his office chair.


“Now, just tell me how to send out a couple emails to your staff.”


————-


“I cannot believe it” Phoebe said. “You really convinced them that I was clear?” She asked.


“Yeah, I just told them that… you know….. I just pulled a few strings…” Sarah could not figure out an excuse to tell Phoebe.


“You…” Phoebe pushed, wanting to know.


“Ok fine… so one of the health officials confessed that he thinks I’m cute so umm I took him to his office and I… you know”


“Sarah no!” Phoebe said. “You didn’t have to sell yourself just to carry me across a closed border!”


“Well, I got more than that…” Sarah said.


“You did?”


“Yeah, you see, he is also teaches one of my classes”


“Oh my god Sarah!” Phoebe said a little loudly as she was helping her move into her new room at the sorority. “I have never seen this side of you!”


“Trust me, I didn’t know either.”


“You’ve become so… dangerous.” Phoebe gasped. 


“I know,” Sarah giggled. “I don’t want to completely turn into a giant demon bitch, I’m trying to keep normal Sarah too” She said. 


“Ok. Do what you want, just don’t let anyone make those decisions for you,” Phoebe said.


“I know”, acknowledged Sarah.


They heard footsteps. Then the door knocked. “Guys, lunch is here!” said a female voice. The two girls opened the door and followed a random girl out to the pool deck.


——


“Sarah, meet all the girls. I know there are a lot, but eventually you will learn everyone’s name as we continue to annoy you,” Emily giggled. “Sisters, this is Sarah and she is a freshman we would like to welcome into the sisterhood”


“Hi guys,” Sarah said shyly. She felt awkward about introducing herself in front of the many, many girls that were part of the sorority.. It didn’t help that she was one of three giants at the table: Herself, Tiffany, and a sophomore named Bailey. 


“We all know who you are after that initiation sheesh,” one of the sisters commented. 


Sarah blushed and Phoebe’s face lit in pride of her best friend’s skyrocketing level of respect.


“You were crazy in there. You must have a boyfriend you tried that on before? Right?” Asked Emily. 


“Umm no I don’t,” Sarah stated.


“I smell a lie,” Tiffany replied. “You left way too early to just get your friend and then walk down to the frat park. Tell us, you little whore.” 


“Easy!” Emily stood up and stretched her arm to try and grab her elbow and yank it down. It was a pathetic attempt to tame the amazon, but she sat down awaiting Sarah’s response.


Sarah almost let out some words, but she didn’t respond to Tiffany’s question. 


“Can someone please pass Sarah some salad?”


Sarah looked around. Everyone was eating salad. Maybe the entire sorority was on a diet. She looked and saw superfood mixed in too: the salad contained spinach, beets, kale, and edamame along with other things. Their diet was even crazier than her’s. She thought. Phoebe poked at the salad before starting to eat away.


“So Sarah,” Tiff smiled. “Tell us again how you managed to cross both security borders and not get in trouble.”


“I.. just happen to be in really good terms with one of the health officials at the school…”


“You know what would be awesome?” Tiff interrupted. “If… I don’t know… you fucked the professor. It would be impressive too”


“Yeah I did,” Sarah said confidently. 


“That trick always works. You’re not impressive at all,” Tiff responded, suddenly annoyed by Sarah who seemed a little shamed.


“Tiff!”  Emily yelled . “Calm down!” 


There was a brief silence at the table.


“She did it for a reason, she had to get Phoebe clearance,” Emily said.


“Well, it was also Sarah’s professor” Said Phoebe. “Sarah told me that she’s using herself to go from a failing grade to pass the class”


“Ok, thats… pretty valid I guess” Emily said.


“Valid?” Sarah  asked.


“Yeah, I mean.. if it was just to get phoebe across we would say you overdid it, but I get it if you’re failing a class” Emily said. “Here at Theta Alpha Zeta we try not to become complete whores here, if you get my vibe”


“Yeah, sorry,” Sarah replied. 


“No, like I said, we get it. And don’t worry your secret's safe with us” Emily said. 

“Plus, there’s no way you’ve done anything super freaky with the poor guy not when you’re 10 feet tall”


“Not really” Sarah said, starting to become more comfortable talking at the table. “I only used my hands with him”


A bunch of “Wow’s” and laughter erupted from the table.


“Ok ok, I’m eating,” Tiffany whined.


“Yeah, lets eat. But seriously, that dude is pathetic” Emily laughed. Sarah smiled, she felt valued in the sorority.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading guys! As usual let us know what you think! Thanks to everyone for all the kind comments! Glad we are hitting nice points for you to enjoy! Hopefully these next few chapters will blow y'all away haha! Until next time cheers!!