- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay guys from here on out it will be GTS stuff, Thanks for the patience and we hope you enjoy the ride!

 

“Sarah!”


A really small hand woke her up the next morning. Sarah groaned. She tried to turn her head before realizing it was pressed up against the bed. Her neck hurt, she realized. She started to sit up. As she did, she noticed how high her perspective was, like if she was sitting. “Holy…” 


She looked at herself. She had grown multiple feet in height overnight. Her bed was now loose and she was completely naked. 


“Sarah...You’re gigantic!!” Phoebe said.


“Yeah I can tell” Sarah said, frustrated at her bed. She carefully got off. The roof was just high enough for the 10.5-foot girl to stand. 


“Watch it,” Phoebe said as she backed away from the giant. She was very intimidated by Sarah’s looming body, as she had never seen something so enormous before in her room.


Sarah turned around to stare at her ripped clothing. The shirt had torn apart at the seams, the pajama pants were shredded, with bits of it all over the place. 


“Am I dreaming?” Asked Sarah as she turned around. “I mean…” Phoebe said. “Maybe…”


Then it clicked. “Oh my god! Sarah!!” Phoebe shouted.


“Shhhh!” Sarah said. “You’re gonna disturb the other dorms around us”


“You-you have the virus!” Phoebe exclaimed in the lowest volume possible. “The one that makes you grow”


“Yeah, no shit?” Sarah said as she looked at her surroundings once more. “What are we going to do?” 


“Ok ok…” Phoebe said. “Where do I go to tell someone about this?” .


“I don't know…” Said Sarah. “Ummm…” 


They were going to be screwed unless Sarah and Phoebe came up with something. With no clothing big enough to fit her, Sarah would not be able to leave the room, not like she wanted to as a giant freak.


“Wait, if you have the virus, why didn’t I grow?” Phoebe asked.


“I don't know. You could be really lucky and be immune or something” Sarah answered. She was beginning to show signs of sadness. The more she looked at herself, the more she realized that her life would never be the same.


“More like you are the lucky one,” Phoebe replied in a disappointed manner. 


“Why am I lucky?” Sarah yelled. “I’m a fucking freak!”


“Yeah, but you’re just as beautiful as you were before,” said Phoebe. “Growing looks like the only side effect of the virus. Look in the mirror”


Sarah located the mirror next to the dresser. It was a cheap full-body mirror so the girls could look at their outfits in the morning. When she stepped up to it, she had to crouch all the way down just to see her legs.


She sat down slowly, crouching first and then sitting down to prevent a thud noise. She examined her sitting body in the mirror. Phoebe was right.


Meanwhile, Phoebe was absolutely amazed at this Amazon of a woman in front of her. She was so beautiful, and now so big. She was like a goddess. Everything about her was intimidating. When Sarah turned around to look at her pajamas, she had stared longer than she should have. It was just so big. It might have the biggest ass in the world now that she was enormous.


When she bent over to sit down… She watched the bare butt as it hit the floor and those pillars absorbed the weight of her body. She had always viewed Sarah’s assets with a hint of envy, but now awe can be added into that mix. 


“You’re right phoebe…” Sarah said, snapping her best friend out of her trance. “I look and feel normal. The world to me is just… smaller”


“Yeah… but how are you going to go to your classes? You can’t go out like this? You have a contagious disease. I will go out and look for someone.” Phoebe said.


“What?” Sarah said, confused. “No, you can’t. You sleep in the same dorm room as me. You might be carrying the virus too just without the side effects”


“Oh yeah good point,” Phoebe admitted. “I guess I’ll just call someone then?”


“Yeah, just call the admin office” Sarah said. “I think it’s on their website”. Phoebe nodded and found the number on SFSU’s website.


She called the office.


“Thank you for calling Southern Florida State University, This is Trisha Bowers, how can I help you?”


“This is Phoebe Miller, I’m a student here and I am with my roommate in my dorm. We have caught a dangerous virus and are staying inside of our dorm room,” Phoebe started.


“Ok,” Said Trisha. “Hang on, I will figure out where to redirect you guys”


“Ok…” Phoebe replied. She took the phone down from her ear as she waited. Sarah, meanwhile, went through her phone to figure out as much about the virus as she could.


“Phoebe…” Sarah said. “You’re completely right. There was an official analysis of the disease that came out overnight and you actually don’t have the disease anymore, this says.” 


Sarah looked at Phoebe’s screen. She squinted to read the tiny print. “Can you read it for me? The phone is really small”


“Yeah sure” Phoebe said.


“The disease’s side effects do not always invoke: fatigue, fever, coughing, sneezing, and loss of appetite. The disease is lethal as it can kill those with weaker immune systems. However, for those who can survive, the body’s response involves a sudden growth, with the patient nearly doubling in size. Some have grown to almost 11 feet in height.”


“Really?” Sarah interrupted.” I have to be at least ten feet. Do we have a tape measure?”


“No, but we have apple measure,” Phoebe said.


“Apple has a measuring app?” Sarah said.


“Yeah, we can try it. Stand up straight and I will measure you,” Phoebe answered. She backed up against the dorm wall to get her whole enormous figure in the frame. “Sorry, you’re just gigantic”, she apologized.


“Don’t worry, take your time”. 


She wasn’t ready to accept that as a complement yet. Phoebe used the measuring tape on the app and took a screenshot. “You’re right. 10.5 feet. Does that make you one of the tallest people that like… you know…”


“Hello, who is this?” Answered a male voice on the other end of the phone. Phoebe switched back to the call and answered “This is Phoebe Miller, I am with my roommate and we are staying inside our dorm because we caught that deadly virus that turns people into giants”


Sarah giggled at the way she described it. She felt like she was in a corny movie. 


“Yes ok hold on. Do not panic. You will have to quarantine in your room for the time being. In the meantime, we will add you to the service list”


Phoebe gulped “There’s a list?”


“Yeah, there has been an outbreak across campus. A lot of students are in the same situation that you guys are. Can you give me the name of your roommate”


“Sarah Walker,” Phoebe answered. “By the way, she is the one who grew, I am still normal sized”


“Yes, that was going to be my next question. A bunch of our medical professors are planning a response to this outbreak. Don’t worry, class has been cancelled for today so you will not miss anything. Please check your email frequently, as the student enewsletter is how we will be conveying news.”


“Ok, thanks again,” Phoebe responded and hung up. She looked up at Sarah, who was now upset.


“Ugh, I have to stay in this tiny cramped room and I can’t leave?” Sarah complained. She groaned again and sat down with her back against the wall between her dresser and her almost destroyed bed. Her legs almost ran the length across the small dorm room


Phoebe tried to cheer her up. “Hey, I’m just saying, you look beautiful. If anyone were to grow, it would be you. You rock 10 and a half feet”


Sarah blushed “Thanks Phoebs,” She reached an arm out and stroked Phoebe’s hair. “You know, you're really cute like this. You’re like my little pet.”


Phoebe giggled “I’m still the same size, you’re just enormous.”


“Is it ok if I ask you to cuddle?” Sarah asked reluctantly. She had cuddled with Sarah before, but she also wasn’t naked.


“Of course!” Phoebe’s face lit up. She sat on top of Sarah’s enormous thighs and the two embraced for a bit before going on their phones.


She loved the feeling of Sarah’s giant nipples on her back which were slowly becoming erect. She giggled softly, not wanting to ruin the moment. 



At twelve o’clock noon, there was an email. Phoebe read it aloud. Sarah had gotten used to maneuvering around her phone with her large clumsy fingers, but she still struggled to read text, which was in really fine print compared to her now.


Phoebe read the email out loud “Attention students of SFSU, we are aware of the developing epidemic across campus. If you have not heard from your teacher or from the assembly of faculty working on a response, hear it from me now: Remain Quarantined in your dorm! Do not spread the virus because it has lethal potential and can kill you. If you have grown as a side effect of the virus, please remain quarantined as well. We understand there is a rumor that growing kills off the virus. While we have yet to confirm this we are making a quarantine area in the athletics center where you have access to space, clothing, and food. Please do your part while we sort everything out during this state of emergency. If you or someone you know has grown from the virus or is experiencing other symptoms, please call the below number so we can get your name and add you to our service list”


“Ugh,” Sarah moaned. “Welp, this is going to suck.”


“Yeah. Plus I really wanted to get into that sorority. They seemed nice” phoebe pouted. 


“Ehh, that Tiffany bitch seemed weird,” Sarah retorted.


“Yeah but come on, they were really nice, especially Emily,” Phoebe countered.


“Yeah I guess,” Sarah admitted. “Do you think we will still be initiated tonight?”


“Maybe… They were really crazy about it to cancel it last minute,” Sarah said, chuckling softly. “Probably make us do some messed up shit.” 


“No, do you really think they’re that twisted?” Phoebe asked.


“Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made us drink a shit ton and then do a bunch of tasks”  Sarah said. “I got a lot from that bitch, Tiffany, and her first impression”


“Tiffany isn’t the one running the invitation: Emily is” Phoebe corrected.


“Do you know that? Or are you assuming because she is their leader this year?” Sarah questioned.


Phoebe hesitated. “Yeah I guess. Plus I’ve heard initiations get ridiculous sometimes.” She then received a call. It was from the dude they had gotten into contact before. After a quick talk, Phoebe hung up. 


“What was that?” Asked Sarah.


“They’re on the way with a robe for you to wear. They’re going to take you to the gymnasium”



A couple minutes later, a knock on the door came. Two hazmat-suit-clad people had handed Sarah a large robe and got escorted to the gymnasium. Sarah felt awkward to be out in the open in just a robe, but it wasn’t terrible, especially given her newfound freedom from quarantine.


The gym was as dead as a meaningless lecture. All the other giant men and women of the college were sitting in the bleachers, some struggling to use their tiny phones. Some of them brought a charger. Sarah was a little annoyed knowing she couldn’t charge her phone without awkwardly asking someone.


The gym was a little bit of a drag. Being too big to wedge herself between the bleachers for a comfy nap and sleeping on the floor being too awkward, she was forced to stay awake. But it was a short time before the school officials declared the inhabitants “disease free”, meaning it was safe for faculty and staff to take off their suits. Like the article said that morning, once you grow, you are immune.


Sarah looked at the tiny teachers. She assumed some of them grew, but the only tiny people in the room were staff. She couldn’t help but crack a smile at how cute these grown men and women were. They were up to her waist. Looking to find some sort of privacy, Sarah left the gym and walked down some of the hallways of the athletic facility.


In one of the larger hallways, a girl eyed her. They made eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time. Sarah got scared. She didn’t recognize her at all. She was a giant, but shorter than her. Sarah wasn’t good with measurement yet but she guessed she was still 8 or so feet tall.


“Hey! Earth to Sarah, it’s me, Tiffany” she said, walking towards her, waving her hand at her as if she was spacing off.


“Oh my god… Tiffany, I'm so sorry” Sarah apologized, who barely recognized her without makeup on. She looked at her and noticed how much better she looked without it being all over her face. Why did she wear so much?


“It’s fine…” Tiffany stated, sounding like she was hurt, but then started acting super happy again. “Anyways… I was hoping I would find you here. See, part of the sorority’s code, if you will, is that we don’t listen to a lot of rules that go against things we find fun. Tonight’s initiation is going to be really fun, so… I am hoping you can still make it tonight?” She asked.


Sarah looked at her. That was a red flag. But that was also coming from Tiffany, who Sarah officially confirmed had some loose screws. “Ok. I think I’ll still be able to make it. How about Phoebe though? She still might have the virus”


“Try and get her to come along too. We can talk to Emily. She can probably get herself initiated later,” Tiffany giggled.


“Ok,” Sarah nodded. There was a brief moment of silence as nobody could figure out what to say with each other. Sarah continued her walk  “Well, I guess I will see you then.”


“Oh wait, one more thing!” Tiff ran after Sarah as she was beginning to turn away. “Can I get your number? Just for communications?”


“Umm sure,” Sarah agreed, slightly conscious of the tiny faculty members nearby who were looking at them. 


“You girls! Get to your dorms!” One of the male professors asserted at the giant girls causing them to giggle. 


Tiffany motioned to Sarah to give her her phone and she typed in the number. They exchanged goodbyes.


—-


It was a very boring six hours until the faculty decided what to do with everyone. It was very chaotic, but eventually the game plan was to let all the sorority and fraternity members leave first, and just have everyone quarantine within the square. The university trusted the young bodies of the students there to have a healthy immune system, Sarah guessed. 


Then a thought came up. Technically her initiation was tonight, meaning that tonight she would be a sorority member if she did what they asked her to. But if she didn’t go, she would have to stay here and stay separated from quarantine.


The greek life program members were still exiting campus when a text came in from a random number. “Better make the right decision. Your family is waiting for you :)” it read. Sarah guessed it had to be a Theta Alpha Zeta member. She hoped one of them was below a 7 on the crazy scale, or else she would get driven up the wall by Emily, Tiffany, or whatever crazy bitches lived in that house. 


But alas, they looked like they had a solid reputation. Emily was very pretty, she had to admit, she was sure they were a fun group nonetheless. Sarah walked past the gym checkpoint and out of the gym, hoping her new life was a good one.


On her way over, she saw a guy staring at her, she gave him a disgusted look, but then her face turned to that of confusion as she noticed who was waving. 


“Sarah, it’s Dr. Martin.” 


“Oh hey,” she waived as she kept walking.


A few seconds later, he heard tiny footsteps behind her. She turned around. Is this guy following me? What does he want? Sarah thought.


“Hey, Sarah, can we talk?”


“Sure?” Sarah sighed. She looked around first, then she kneeled to get closer with his height. “Is it one of my homework packets?”


“Well it concerns more of your grades in general,” He responded with disappointment and fear at the same time. “I understand your struggle in class, and I just want to let you know that I will put in as much effort as needed to help you pass.”


“Thanks,” Sarah replied slowly, “...Did I do really bad on the homework?”


“Not that bad, but your GPA is still barely in passing range. I am offering something to help you get your grade up.”


“Ok, go on..” Sarah said, intrigued.


“This will guarantee you at least a 90 for the semester, but you have to promise to keep your mouth shut,”


“Why?” Said Sarah.


“Because… it involves something that I have never done before, but I will give you an exception”


“Oh, really?” Sarah said, interested. She wanted anything to help her chemistry grade.


“Yes. Because I personally think that you are a very pretty person. Your, err, growth had only magnified that beauty,”


“Oh really?” Sarah said, flattered. 


“Yes. And I was wondering that maybe, perhaps, if we got...intimately closer, you could be using your beauty to get more of what you deserve.” Sarah nearly gasped. “Are you saying—”


“The school is trying to figure out a plan to get people back into classes without spreading infection. There are already 5 dead students on campus, there is no way they are letting even the giants back into class, since they could still have traces on the virus on their clothing and school gear…” said Professor Martin.


Sarah nodded.


“But I can still help you. I’m one of the health advisors in the school. I have the power to escort us somewhere private. We can do our thing like once every 2 days. You can do whatever you want with me. It will be clear who will be in charge. Do you like that? Do you want to take the professor to school Sarah?”


Sarah thought about it. She thought Martin was cute if you took away his creepiness, but were these measures really necessary? Then again, If she wanted to continue Chemistry, she would need a passing grade. She could study at her own pace, still, but right now the grade mattered. He had a point: She had a beautiful body she should use to her advantage. She couldn’t believe it would have to come to this but she also loved seeing him nervous while talking to her. 


“Ok…” Sarah mumbled. “I need the grade.”


“Excellent. I will email you my number so we can stay in contact.” He said with a wink. “Have a nice day, Sarah.”



Sarah looked at him for a bit longer. She was shaking inside with nervousness. The risk she was taking right now might get her evicted from school grounds, but it could also revive her pursuit for her dream job. Anyways, she continued her walk. She had other things to take advantage of.

—-


Sarah knew where she was going until she actually got to the Greek area. She never knew which house actually belonged to Theta Alpha Zeta. She pulled out her phone. That number that sent her the mysterious text was probably her best bet at information. She texted the number “I’m in the park but which house is yours?”. The battery was running out, so hopefully they responded quickly to her text.


While she waited, she decided to walk around the park. The Greek housing consisted of multiple large family-sized homes, with their greek letters engraved somewhere on the house. Sarah spent a half-hour spaced out at least, just thinking. It was during that period she could look up what the symbols of Theta Alpha Zeta are.


Once she figured out what she was looking for, she went and walked to try and find the house. She found a thick wooden pole reading Theta Alpha Zeta next to the road. She must be close. Then she saw the mansion next to the pole. The house was on top of a hill, with a huge stone pathway leading up to the entrance. Jeez, she thought. She was going to a nice house. Not a lot of other houses were on top of a hill.


She climbed up the long and steep staircase and knocked on the front door. A giant answered the door.


“Oh, heyyy!” answered Tiffany. “Girls, it’s Sarah!”. It looked like Tiffany found makeshift underwear, but nothing more yet.

 

“Oh, give me a sec,” said a voice from the house. After a few seconds, Emily approached the door, she was still normal-sized, she looked so cute next to Tiffany’s thigh.


“Oh my god hey!” Sarah giggled.


“Hey, come in! Ummmm...We can let you stay in the house early,” said Emily.


“Why wouldn’t I be able to?” Sarah asked.


“Usually we don’t let potential Thetas in the house just to hang around until after initiation. That’s why yours is happening the day after you guys wanted to join, we set things up quick,” she said.


Sarah ducked into the house. “Wow this is really cozy,” she said.


“Well it’s cozy for you,” Emily said. “It’s perfect for us who are still normal sized.”


“True,” Sarah replied. 


“Don’t be sad though. You rock 15 feet or however tall you are” Emily said. 


“Ten” Sarah corrected. “Whatever,” Emily replied. “But like seriously, you are dangerously sexy. We could use a baddie like you here”.


Sarah blushed and didn’t know what to say. Upstairs, Sarah could hear male and female chatter. “Who’s upstairs?” She asked.


“Oh, just Emma. Her boyfriend is over” said Emily.


“Oh… should I say hi later to her or….” Sarah started.


“Nah, she’s gonna be a total bitch. She wants to fuck her boyfriend but the rest of us aren’t going anywhere because the park is locked off,” Tiffany stated, sounding like she was annoyed at Emma.


“She’s probably gonna fuck her anyways” Emily responded to Tiffany.


“Ew,” Tiff retorted. Emily giggled. 


Sarah was guided through the house, which had a decent-sized family room behind the foyer.


She sat down on the couch. “Ahh it’s so nice to have something comfy to sit on”


“Yeah, you need to rest up for tonight” Said Emily.


“Oh yeah. What’s gonna happen? Am I gonna have to draw my own blood or something?”


“No… we’re a different kind of house” said Emily. “Don’t worry too much about it. Your size definitely gives you an advantage”


“What about Phoebe?” Sarah asked.


“Phoebe… I don’t know” Emily said. “I guess she gets in if you do. I think you can handle this task alone”.


“...ok” Sarah hesitated. Emily turned and started walking back to the kitchen “Would you like something to drink?”


“Water?” Sarah’s asked. Emily quickly filled up a paper cup with water and walked back over. Sarah plucked it from her small hands, holding it with her thumb and index finger. Emily laughed. “You look like you’re holding a shot glass.”


“Yeah…” Sarah said, not knowing what to say back. The paper cups and the reference to shot glasses gave her a good feeling she was in a party house, she smiled at that.


One glass pitcher later, Emily turned and left for her room. “Feel free to use the TV,” she said. “We will let you know when we’re ready for you”


Sarah was left alone. She wondered what she would have to do tonight.


Then she remembered Phoebe. She opened up her phone and texted her to let her know she’s going to try and carry both of them into the sorority.



Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading guys, more on the way. As usual, be sure to let me and JT know how we doing and we will catch y'all next time! Cheers!