- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And so it ends... :) 

 

Ella hesitated in trying to find an excuse to pass the offer of watching college kids being stupid and making irrational decisions without hurting his feelings. 


“I don’t know.. Max I’m kinda not in the m—“

Ella started before being interrupted by him.


“Actually I changed my mind. Why don’t you just get us some punch and we can meet on the dance floor in a few minutes? I’m going to use the bathroom.” 


“Oh.. uhh okay,” Ella responded, as Max immediately ran to the opposite side of the room.


“Well that was weird,” Ella thought. “Even big dudes can have small bladders I guess.” 


Ella walked through the diverse crowd of giants and regulars trying to get to the snack tables as another giantess bumped into her. 


——


Max for the first time since growing into this titanic being was feeling hesitant. How could he not have realized that his longtime crush, Camila, would come to this party. 


She must’ve finished using the pool as a result of her wearing her red bathing suit. He felt a bulge in his pants seeing how hot the Ecuadorian giantess looked. She had a voluptuous figure before she caught the virus so it only further enhanced her body. What used to be D cups were now E’s. Being a soccer all star, she was fit as hell now being blessed with rock hard abs and arms that were more toned. And finally her curves in her lower region, the way her bikini bottom didn’t do enough justice in trying to conceal her two enormous cheeks that could knock any regular out cold if they dared come in contact with them. If all the giant girls in this party were goddesses, she was their queen. Of course the same two bitches that Camila hung out with were also with her, shocker. What was surprising was that neither of them got into contact with the virus or were asymptomatic as they were still regulars. Perfect. He needed to make his move. 


Walking to her, his confidence began inflating once again. He was lucky to have grown into this gigantic being, at the very least he was automatically more attractive and superior than the regulars out there, so that eliminated a good portion of the competition. He tapped her shoulder and let the magic begin.


“Hey,” Max said in a manly voice, or to the best of his ability.


Camila was confused upon looking at the giant. “Uhh hi? Do I know you?” 


It took her a few seconds before her eyes opened widely. “Oh my god… Max fucking Robinson.. well I’ll be.” She said with her moderate Latin accent as she began to walk around him and observe his improved body. “You certainly have matured from that shy and pathetic nerd you were in your previous life. Looks like puberty blessed you big time.”


Max blushed hearing this but tried to remain cool and impressive to her. “Yeah well.. I noticed how much I've been distracted by studying all the time, I missed on checking out how hot angels like you are roaming around school and campus.” 


Max couldn’t believe he just said that but based on how much Camila was smiling, he felt better. She then proceeded to grab his package, something he didn’t expect. “Oof.”


“Mmm Ay papi… and you’ve improved down there too..” Camila moaned as she rubbed his shaft only to let go. “Wanna go upstairs?” She whispered in his ear.


Max didn't need to be told twice as he immediately nodded. 


“Hey you just gonna abandon us like that?” One of Camila’s followers yelled with disgust. 


Camila rolled her eyes. “Shouldn’t you two 

go find men for yourselves? I heard there’s lots of regular dorks that would still go gaga for you guys.”


The two girls looked at each other with worry before Camila chuckled as she began leaving. “Come on max, let’s go!”


Max looked back at the tiny girls with an evil smirk. “Sucks to be you tiny fucks, I got a date with a goddess.” 


——


Steve didn't know what to do. The poor giantess was in one of these rooms and he didn’t want to barge into some random orgies that may have Been occurring in them. However, for the sake of that poor girl he had to cross some boundaries. “Fuck it” 


He opened the door on his left to find a giant man and woman sitting on the bed in what he believed to be watching TV only to realize it was off. As the giants turned around to notice who barged in, out popped the heads of 2 regulars, a male on the giantess and a female on the giant. 


“Do you mind?” The giantess groaned in anger only for Steve to regret it. 


“My apologies,” he said as he quickly closed the door.


He headed to the one next door. “Oh god,” he commented as he watched a giant girl in bed with 1 guy getting a blowjob, another motorboating while lying on top of her enourmous chest, a third fucking her giant cunt and finally a fourth being jacked off. 


The girl paused what she was doing, still moaning in the process and smiled upon seeing Steve. “Mmm care to join us? I can handle one more!” 


Steve’s jaw still dropped and left the room slowly while closing it.


“Huh prob a virgin,” the giantess said as she continued to blow and Jack off the two men respectively.



“Jesus, this is fucking embarrassing,” Steve said to himself as he hesitated to open the third one. He got the feeling this one was it, based on the sudden noise of furniture being moved. He opened the door slowly to see that he finally found the frat giant.


“Mmm it’s okay… we just having some fun right?” He said as the ginger giantess, too drunk to make any rational judgments, nodded. 


“What’s your name, beautiful?” The giant asked.


“Uhhh Lindsey.. haha.”



“Mm well, Lindsey, name’s Kyle and I’m about to rock your world!” 


Steve couldn’t take it anymore as he bursted into the room and ran toward him while keeping a good head start distance in case he was going to be attacked. 


“Leave her alone!” Steve yelled causing Kyle to look back, immediately chuckling.


“And who are you supposed to be, tiny boy?” 


“None of your concern. You are taking advantage of a drunk girl who didn’t give consent, I suggest you leave before things get ugly.”


The giant laughed even louder while raising his hands up in the air. “Oooh I’m terrified..” he responded sarcastically.


Clearly he wasn’t budging so he had to bring in the big guns. He pulled out his phone and dialed 911.


“You leave her alone or I will call the cops..” Steve said, showing Kyle his phone. This certainly was the tipping point as he got off the bed and landed on the floor, causing the ground to vibrate enough for Steve to feel.


“You dare call the cops, boy?” Kyle said as he slowly approached him. The man was hella built. With biceps bigger than his head and abs that makes his regular sized ones look pathetic in comparison, he then began flexing his enormous pecs to mock and belittle him. 


“Stay back or I will-“ Steve started before Kyle immediately ran and knocked the phone out of Steve’s hand, reflexes not fast enough. 


Kyle grabbed Steve’s neck and lifted his body off the ground slowly only to pin him against the wall. “You think you are a clever little bitch huh? Well clearly you haven’t been around us giant beings, wanna get a taste of how much power we have over little midgets like you?” He said as he began applying pressure on Steve's neck causing him to groan in pain. 


“Pleaseee,” Steve tried to mutter as Kyle had a smirk on his face. As the light was starting to cloud his vision, he heard a loud noise coming from the entrance.


“What the fuck are you doing?” 


Female voice, Steve thought. Probably a giant.


“Nothin…” Kyle said laughing nervously as he let go of Steve and his body fell 6 feet to the ground. 


“Don’t ‘nothin’ me. You were going to murder that  poor regular!” The giantess yelled as 2 giants joined her. “What happened?”


“This asshole was going to kill this regular for some reason.”


Steve coughed and tried to talk clearly. “Because he was going to rape her..” he said pointing at the girl who was now sound asleep. 


The 3 giants stared at Kyle as they began grabbing him. “Get him out of here before I call the authorities.” 


“Wait.. what is this?! I have rights! You can’t take me away!” Kyle yelled as the two giants dragged him away from the room.


The giantess looked down at the battered Steve and crouched down on one knee. “You okay lil dude?” She asked as Steve slowly got up. “T-Thank you.. whoever you are..”


“Oh silly me, names Tiffany, but friends call me Tiff,” 


“Steve.” 


“Steve… you know, you look like you could be related to one of my sorority sisters” Tiffany said causing his eyes to open widely. 


“My sister.. she’s in your sorority.. her name is Sarah.” Steve groaned trying to heal his neck. 


“Sarah! Yea I know her. She just joined my sorority a few days ago, she’s even at this party. I don’t know where exactly she is tho. Heh guess you lucky That I needed to use the upstairs restroom!” Tiffany chuckled.


“Thank goodness,” Steve muttered before looking at Lindsey. “What are we gonna do about her?” 


“Eh she can stay the night I guess. She doesn’t seem to have a designated driver and by now she’s knocked the hell out so...”


Steve nodded in agreement.


“Well hate to interrupt our intros but I still need to use the restroom so uhh sorry for this inconvenience and enjoy the party!” Tiffany said in a cheerful manner.


“Thanks.”


—-


Sarah enjoyed tossing all the regulars into the pool. Both boys and girls participated, doing flips off of Sarah’s hands as she tossed their little bodies into the pool again and again. She kept doing it until another girl came by and offered the same thing, and she was too tired to continue.


A half hour after tossing regulars into the pool, the worn-down Sarah had to lie down. She sulked to the beach chairs to sit down on, only to realize half of the sun chairs were gone.


She looked at the corner of the pool deck. One giant girl was lying on top of the array of sun chairs. She had aligned the sun chairs in an array to make one giant platform she could lay down on. Sarah was about to walk up to her and complain, but she decided there were plenty of sun chairs to sit down on. One thing she noticed, though, was how nice her clothes were. At this point, Sarah was still wearing a robe without underwear. This girl was in an actual pair of loose denim jeans and a t-shirt. She decided to approach the girl, who just seemed to be looking into the distance. Not usually the vibe when you’re at a rager party.


“Hey, umm everything ok?” Sarah said. The girl turned to look at her. “Yeah, I’m fine” she replied.


Sarah knew what “yeah, i'm fine” meant. Nobody these days would say that unless they were not fine. She carefully picked her words. She did not want to accidentally talk about something sensitive and make this girl’s day worse.


“It’s a party, something must have gone wrong. Don’t worry, I won’t judge. Odds are we probably will never see each other after tonight anyways” Sarah said, wanting her to open up.


“It's just boy stuff,” replied the girl shyly.


“Ah, boys. You can never trust them. I have a brother who’s a senior in high school and just the way he acts…” Sarah started before drifting off.


“Senior in high school?” She asked. “I’m actually a senior in high school”.


“Really? How did you get past security? Like… the checkpoint at the front of the square?”


“Oh. Well it’s a pretty brutal story actually but it’s also kinda funny.” The girl said, smiling. Sarah’s heart lifted as she saw the effect she was having on her. It also was nice to see how beautiful this girl’s smile was. This blonde young woman was literally perfect, to the point where she almost envied her.  She told Sarah the entire story.


They saw the guards in the front, so she and “her friend” swiftly tied them to trees using rolls off duct-tape. They are fully covered in tape and can barely move.


“Holy shit! Somebody is going to see that!” Sarah said at the end of her story. The girl just giggled some more. “Well, it’s worth it for a party i guess. But yeah… There are actually a couple of high schoolers here.”


“Do you know who?” Sarah asked.


“Well…” she started, but then she realized she would have to talk about Max. Max was her rebound, the key word being ‘was’. She hung out with him looking for someone who was super nice, but was also still taller than her, unlike her previous boyfriend who never grew from the virus. Max was supposed to be with her right now. But after he told her to “grab them a few drinks”, he left and never fucking came back. She waited there for ten straight minutes and then left, knowing he just left her in the most non-discreet, unprofessional way. He had ghosted her in real life, let alone lied to her.


As Ella continued her silence, Sarah realized her mistake. “Oh, did you come here with a boy?”


“Yeah” she replied. “That’s him. He was kind of an asshole anyways…”


Ella trailed off and looked down at the ground. She was really upset about the whole thing with Max.


“Well then it’s a good thing that you’re not with him. You can’t date someone like that because boys like that will break your heart every time they get a chance to”


“Yeah…” Ella said, looking up at her again. “Thanks, um…-“


“Sarah” 


“Yeah, thanks Sarah. I’m Ella by the way”


“So Ella, you said there were a couple seniors here, is there anyone else here besides him?”


“Nah, not that I know of,” Ella said. She looked up at the trees that sat around an acre from her spot. She rested her head on her hands, which rested on her elbows. 


“Thank you for all this, it’s really nice to talk to someone about this,” Ella said, rolling over to her side so she could face Sarah.


Sarah smiled at her knowing she was making her feel better. “Yeah, no worries. If you want, you can tell me the whole story. I kind of want to hear it. I miss high school a little bit”


“Oh my god…” Ella said, changing her tone slightly to be more energetic. “This is a long story, but there’s a boy here named Steve I agreed to meet with…”


“Wait… you know Steve?” Sarah interrupted her.


“Yeah, why?” Ella confirmed, confused.


Sarah looked at her. She had mixed feeling about Ella, who Sarah now knows is the Ella. Ella was the one girl that was able to turn Steve around. Whenever Ella decided to break up with him… that must be why Steve was so upset when they texted.


“Ella… Steve is my little brother”


Ella’s eyes bulged. What a coincidence it was! “Oh my goodness! I need to talk to you”, she said.


“Hey calm down, I’m not here to harm you. I feel like you’re already feeling really sorry.” Sarah said, understanding Ella after what she said about Max. She sat down next to Ella as she laid face-down on her little setup of sun chairs.


“So… you’re not mad at me for switching out your brother for an asshole just because he was bigger?”


Sarah let out a gentle laugh and put her hand on her shoulder. “I don’t care, my brother kinda deserves it . He only dates girls for sex. I’m sure he just wanted you because you’re a giant. Although, he was really upset when he texted me”


“Actually… that couldn’t be further from the truth. We were dating even before this happened,” Ella said as she moved her hands to show her improved stature. “Sarah I think I changed your brother. He came running back to me even after we did it.”


“Are you sure? Because Steve never runs back to his exes,” Sarah said.


“Yeah, I’m so sorry, He’s probably a heartless dick again,” Ella apologized. Sarah looked at her, who seemed to be breaking down a little. She looked like she really wanted Steve back, or else she would not be so emotional.


Sarah tried to reassure her she didn’t change her brother. She had to be speculating. Sarah has seen Steve take out girls that were pretty and innocent like Ella and breaks their hearts. “No, Ella there’s no way you changed him. Listen, I have known Steve for eighteen years. I know him inside and out. And ever since I remember him engaging with a girl he has been simply looking for a quick fuck. I don’t think you have changed him a bit. I’m so sorry but I had to tell you. So maybe he’s just acting up because it was you who dumped him not him”


“But… he got me a box of chocolates and even wrote me a letter.” Ella said flatly. Sarah really was bewildered by that statement. Steve… writing a love letter? When she told him to give her a box of chocolates she didn’t think he’d actually do it. Could he…? No no. She rejected the hypothesis still. There was just no way Steve fell in love. Boys like him don’t just change. 


Then, she got a text from Steve. She pulled out her phone and checked it. “Sorry” She said as she did so.


Steve: Sarah, your party is ridiculous! I almost got my ass whooped by this giant college dude, Where are you? I need safety. I can’t do this alone!


Sarah showed Ella the text. “Do you want to talk to Steve?”


Ella shivered. She was not expecting him to be at the party. “Ummm I don’t know. I want to talk to him but I’m not prepared. I’m scared.”


Sarah: I actually found Ella for you. We are by the pool hanging out. You can pop by if you want


After Sarah hit send, Ella looked at her. “Did you actually send that?”


“Yeah, look. I’ll be here. I can handle him.”


As Sarah awaited Steve’s response, she continued talking to Ella. “I don’t know whether or not he’s moved on from you Ella. I am really thinking that he’s just playing mind games with you just so he can lay you again”


Ella grunted and looked up at the sky. She wasn’t in denial, she knew that Steve was the sweet guy she had experienced being with. 


“No Sarah,” she said, “I really think he does like me. Look, you are making it sound like he’s the guy who is like at the top of the pyramid right?”


“Yeah”


“Well now he is not, because he’s still small. Maybe now that there are people who are bigger, he learned to be grateful for being lucky enough to have me,” Ella said.


“Maybe.” Sarah replied, sounding a little more convinced. “That could be true.”


Then, another thought convinced her as well, however. Being a giant caused her to gain a ton of power and status. She had actually converted into a whore herself…


Before growing, she and Phoebe used to simply study and go out for lunch. They were the most blue-collared, innocent students on campus. Now, Sarah fucks her teacher for good grades. She had sex with three men at once just to get into this damn sorority. 


So if growing was able to completely change her entire character, what was to say Steve did not change? Did she want to say anything to Ella? No, she decided. This was about her and Steve. She also wanted to confirm her hopes that perhaps this girl had really flipped Steve, now that she found herself believing Ella’s story.



“I feel like I really have changed him. He’s worked so hard to try and keep me happy in the few days I’ve spent with him. I think we’re going to last a long time” Ella said.


Sarah felt her phone buzz, just eager to see Steve at this point. “He’s on his way”


——


After dealing with that gigantic frat asshole, Steve walked downstairs feeling his neck from the strain Kyle’s hand exerted on him. 


Steve felt his phone vibrate and noticed his sister, Sarah, responded to his complaint of the party. He immediately went from moody to nervous when he read the message. 


“Oh god.. my sister and Ella know each other and are waiting for me at the pool?” Steve panicked thinking of all the possible things she could say to Ella to make him look like a complete asshole. Sarah never saw the man he had become when he dated Ella. He was different now. 


Upon arriving on the ground floor he heard the crowd doing the “Cha Cha Slide,” dance. He tried maneuvering around the cheering crowd as the song played.


ONE HOP THIS TIME.. ONE HOP THIS TIME.. RIGHT FOOT TWO STOMPS!


Steve almost tripped as all the giants simultaneously stomped causing the floor to shake. Jeez these guys were strong… 


As he finally approached the exit to the pool area he saw the two towering giantesses that were his sister and ex girlfriend. “Oh boy…” Steve muttered. Sarah noticed him entering the area.


“STEVE!” She yelled with joy as she ran to him, Ella following her new friend.


Steve smiled awkwardly only to gasp as she got closer to him and the difference in size was able to become more and more noticeable. Eventually he was grabbed and rose 5 feet in the air as his towering sister lifted him and began applying pressure all over his body with excitement.


“Mmm I missed you. How’s my little bro doin??” Sarah smiled, emphasizing on the word ‘little’.  


“Sarah.. you are... crushing me..” was all Steve could say until Sarah gasped.


“Oh shit, sorry..” she responded as she quickly set him down on the floor. “I guess I’m still getting used to my new strength.”


“Gee you think?” Steve said with an attitude, causing Sarah to frown, only to turn around as Ella finally approached the siblings.


“Oh yeah, look who I ran into?” Sarah said as she hugged her fellow giant. 


“H-hi Steve..” Ella said. It couldn’t be more obvious that she was extremely nervous and hesitant. Steve noticed her awkward body posture as her hands were crossed together in front of her nether region while her right shoe was behind her left twisting and turning, while her face was looking down at the floor with disappointment. 


“Hey..” Steve waved, trying to seem as cool as he possibly could despite feeling destroyed inside and out. 


Sarah, knowing this was painful and extremely awkward, tried to step in to support. “So uhh, I met Ella about 20 minutes ago and she told me what happened with you guys and how much she has regretted ever leaving you in the first place. Right Ella?” 


Ella immediately nodded as a tear escaped her eye. “I shouldn’t have treated you the way I did, Steve, I was selfish and stupid and you didn’t deserve this feeling of devastation and embarrassment that I have given you. Max.. uh… *sniff* he left me, probably for some other giantess, god knows who… point is we are over.. but I knew even before we came to the party that me and him weren’t compatible..”


Steve listened to every single thing Ella had to say.


“Then I saw your letter.. it made me realize that I had a rare and amazing guy in my life that loved me for me, and even when I grew into a freak, he never left me.. he continued trying his best to keep me happy. And I violated your manhood in the process,” she said as she began to cry even further. 


“I’m so.. so. SO sorry Steve..” Ella whimpered. “Is there any chance you can take me back?” 


Sarah looked down at Steve, eager to hear his reaction. The area was quiet, despite the background noise of the party and people talking in the pool, as he just stood there looking at Ella, only to look down at the floor and inhale deeply and open his mouth yet again.


“No Ella, I can’t.” 


Ella’s heart shattered in that moment, time began to slow down, the area around her suddenly became quiet and all she could hear was Steve’s voice.


“You cheated on me… with Max of all people… you fucked him.. and just when his dick wasn’t as interesting as you thought, you wanna come back to me as a second and safe option?!” Steve said as his anger elevated only to close his eyes and exhale. 


“Goodbye Ella,” Steve said as he looked up at his sister. “I’m going home.” 


The two titans jaws were dropped as they both couldn’t believe what had just occurred watching the tiny Steve turn around and leave the party from the pool exit rather than through the house.


Sarah could not believe it… Steve was actually heartbroken! As she continued to hug Ella, she realized the power that Ella had. The power that had turned Steve from a heartless boy to a loyal man.


Ella continued to cry even more as Sarah hugged her for a brief moment before whispering in her ear.

“Wait right here, while I talk to him, I can fix this.” 


Ella, almost losing hope, still managed to slightly nod as she proceeded to wipe her cheeks. “Ok…” she responded in a sincere and innocent voice. 


Steve walked around the house to then realize that his ride was still having fun in the house with her giant girlfriend. 


“STEVE WAIT!” He heard Sarah say, annoying Steve even more.


“I’m not in the mood, Sarah,” he said as he began picking up the pace trying to outrun her even though he knew he was obviously going to lose that battle.


“Don’t you run away from me when I’m talking to you!” Sarah yelled as she began to jog, immediately catching up to Steve and grabbing him from behind, causing him to begin kicking like crazy. 


“Let go of me Sarah, I said I want to be left alone!” 


“Too bad. You are going to sit down and listen to me or I’m going to place my bare foot on your face and MAKE you listen, either way I’m getting what I want.”


Steve groaned, feeling embarrassed that he was being manhandled easily. “I don’t want your giant stinky foot on me. I didn’t like it when we were kids and I sure as hell won’t like it now!” 


Sarah giggled hearing this only to get serious again.


“Then i'd suggest you calm the fuck down and listen to me. You do that and I will let go.” 


Steve slowly stopped resisting and reluctantly nodded in agreement.


Sarah smiled and set him down before she rose to her towering height of 10 feet. “Now, you are clearly overreacting with this. You were whining about how Ella has left you and how much you wanted her back and the second she begs you to take her back, you say, nah I’m good?! Like what the actual fuck Steve?!” 


Steve was ready to fire back but given how pissed his giant sister was, ready to smack him if he said the wrong answer, took it back and tried to calm down. “She cheated on me Sarah. She hated that I was small and even though she didn’t want to admit it, she broke up with me because my dick wasnt enough to satisfy her. I just can’t believe it took me this long to finally realize it.”


“Okay no offense, bro, but you are being a little bitch,” Sarah stated, causing Steve to stare at her with a confused yet angry look. “It’s not like you are innocent either, what with your constant one night stands leaving a trail of broken hearts. You were always a fuckboy and as a sibling and more importantly, a girl, I lowkey HATED that about you. It disgusted me.


Steve was shocked hearing this from her older sister. She always was the quiet type and had a neutral mood and conversations with him for the most part. This was certainly a new side of Sarah he had never seen before.


“So she cheated on you, big whoop welcome to teenage hormonal romances. The point is she realized she fucked up and regrets it with her dear life. Hell, she’s currently bursting in tears in a fucking sorority party where there’s multiple cute guys she can easily get.” 


Steve began looking at the ground realizing Sarah did have a point.


“She loves you, Steve. And I couldn’t believe it when she told me, but if you did write a letter to her and were willing to buy her chocolates, something I’d never ever expect from you.. then something tells me you love her back as well.” Sarah stated as she heard some noise behind her and noticed Ella slowly approaching them with her face all messed up from her mascara. 


Steve saw this and sighed. He began walking toward Ella, her doing the same, and met halfway.


Steve looked up at Ella's gigantic face as she continued sniffling. “I’m sorry about what I said before Ella.” Steve began only for Ella to immediately get on her knees reaching a more eye to eye level.


“No no no, you had every right to say that, Steve, I fucking deserved it. I’m a complete idiot.”


Steve placed his tiny hand on her cheek, as Ella smiled feeling his smooth and delicate hand causing her head to lie against it. “You are not an idiot Ella.. you made a mistake.. and uh.. Sarah was right.. seeing how heartbroken you were, was already punishment enough from me.” Steve said causing Ella to giggle while tears still fell. 


“I deserved that too,” Ella smiled as Steve got closer to her face and planted a kiss on her giant lips, much to her surprise. 


Ella returned the kiss grabbing his tiny body and bringing him closer to her enormous one. The kiss lasted for a good 10 seconds before they released and their foreheads touched. 


“Does this mean you’ll take me back?” Ella asked hesitantly hoping to not have killed the mood 


“That’s exactly what it means, you giant dummy,” Steve said as Ella teared up again, this time, tears of joy. “Thank you thank you so much for giving me another chance.. I promise you you won’t regret it. I will be your fucking slave if I have to prove to you how much I love you.” 


“Woah woah, let’s calm down, no one needs to prove anything to anyone. Just promise me no more secrets? From now on we are transparent with each other and build upon our trust again?” 


Ella immediately nodded. “Yes yes absolutely!” 


Steve smiled. “And if I ever.. you know.. am not doing a good job down there… just let me know okay? I want to make you happy, Ella, but to do that you need to tell me.” 


“Of course,” Ella said as she reeled him back into a giant hug. “I love you Steve.. I really do!” 


“I love you too, Ella!”


They kissed once again before their moment was immediately interrupted as they both forgot Sarah was watching the whole thing.


“AWWW, the two lovebirds are back together. Love always wins!” Sarah said in a cheerful tone as the trio laughed. 


“Thanks sis… I owe ya big time..” Steve smiled as Ella nodded. “Yes thank you so much Sarah!”


Sarah’s phone rang. It was Phoebe. She was looking for her.


“It’s what I do!” Sarah said as she began heading back to the pool area. “Now I believe there’s a party that's still In session? Care to join? I gotta grab my friend Phoebe so we can hit it up on the dance floor.” 


“Hell yeah!” Steve and Ella said as they ran after Sarah. 


The party was finally getting started. 


—-


Steve and Ella ended up dancing along with a large part of the crowd. There was something about the energy in the air that got everyone to last into the next morning without a sweat. Maybe it was the fact that for the regulars, the giants shook the floor its each step. Maybe it was because for the giants, it was easy to turn into an amusement park thrill ride for the regulars, tossing and swinging them to and from. Sarah found Phoebe as they danced together, happier with each other than anyone else could make them.


But the party only lasted so long. Around 1:30 in the morning, the police did end up crashing the party. The familiar lights and sirens projected themself into the backyard, instinctively, most of the students began fleeing back home.


Steve and Ella looked at Sarah and Phoebe, who had been right next to them the whole time. “Oh shit!” Ella said to Sarah. “What do we do!”


“I don't know!” Sarah replied. “Emily said that these parties don’t draw the attention of cops. How did you guys come in? Did anyone notice you crossing the checkpoint?”


“I came in through a wooded trail,” Steve said. “Ella, what about you”


Ella was about to begin talking about what they did to the security guards, but then she realized who the cops were after. Her and Max. They were the ones who attacked them. 


“Steve, they’re after Max for what he did. I was there too, I will explain later. I need to get out of here”


“Ella what did you do?” Asked Sarah.


“Steve! Where is the secret trail?” She asked. 


“Here, just…. just pick me up and start running that way” Steve said, thinking fast. Without a second thought Steve felt a giant hand under his butt and it lifted him into the air as Ella took off into the night. 


Emily, Tiffany, and a couple of other college seniors ran to approach the police and ask what’s up. The police simply waved at them and told them to stand by. They barged through the house and the backyard looking for just two people in particular: Max, who was tracked down by looking up the owner of the pickup truck that was left in front of the checkpoint, and a girl who was described as one of the victims explained to them.


Max was found in a bedroom with Camila. He was lying on the ground with her since the bed was too small. They had destroyed the furniture and left impressions on the crumbling wall knowing the room belonged to neither of them. When the police came in, and confirmed the assailant was indeed Max, Camila looked at Max in surprise and disappointment when the police barged into their room to take him away.  The police had to budge him out of the room, which was hard because Max had to duck under doors with giant handcuffs on. Max complied though. Not only was he scared, but there was no way he could take on all the cops that were there escorting him out of the house. He was uncomfortably crammed into the backseat of a police SUV and taken into custody.


They continued looking for the other one, but there was no clear way to trace her. With nothing but a witness description, Ella did not leave a trace behind for the police to identify her as. 


“Wait, there were HIGHSCHOOLERS here?” Emily shouted in anger as the police took away Max. 


“Yes ma’am” one of the cops responded.


“I am so sorry officer, we had no idea people outside the Greek community were even able to make it here, we depended on the checkpoint in front for security. Their job was to make sure nobody comes in or out and transmit any more infections,” Emily said, holding back her anger. Tiffany nearly giggled. She loved watching the tiny ones get angry.


“Don’t worry ma’am, there are no charges being held against you, but I recommend you guys clean up before we find anyone who has been drinking underage. You’re lucky we have this guy to keep us occupied,” the officer said sternly.


“Yes sir, thank you,” said the leader of the Theta Alpha Zeta sorority. She turned to Tiff, who got to work cleaning up the backyard without Emily saying a word.


As for Sarah and Phoebe, they looked at the scene around them while it was happening, simply spectating the events that were happening.


“Well, I was going to ask you this tomorrow morning but… did you like the party?” Sarah asked, cradling Phoebe like a baby.


Phoebe smiled. “Yeah it was pretty fun. We’re not gonna get arrested or anything right?”


“Did you drink?”


“No.”


“Me neither. We will be ok.” Sarah asserted knowing she lied to herself, but given that she was still hella sober, things would in fact be okay. 


“Phew.” 


The girls decided to go to their room. Surprisingly, it was very intact. Perhaps that was because the beds were only large enough to fit one person, Sarah thought. Phoebe purposefully stumbled and through herself out on the bed.


“Did you get anything tonight?” Sarah asked.


“What do you mean?” Phoebe replied, confused.


“Like… guys?” 


“Ew no, they were all gross” she said. “I had to avoid them all night.”


“I’m so sorry Phoebe. I wish I knew what it was like being small like you. I’m just glad nobody violated you or anything.”


“Thanks, Sarah.” Phoebe said. “I am assuming you got laid.”


“No, same reason too,” she said. “Frat guys are pigs”. Phoebe giggled at that. 


“Yeah tell me about it,” she replied.


There was an awkward silence between both of them, but the energy in the air was not awkward, at least not for Phoebe. She was really nervous asking her best friend, but she felt like she felt the same way. It was like they both knew the elephant in the room. They made eye contact, and they both saw the same thing in each other's eyes.


“Sarah…” Phoebe said with a small sigh,letting sexual energy begin to fill the air.


“Phoebe…” Sarah replied. “I know what you’re feeling right now,” she said, winking.


“Do you want to?”


“I don’t want to hurt you. Will you be ok?”


“Yeah, I’m a big girl, don’t worry” Phoebe said, slipping off her top, and all the stress flowed out through her bare, warm skin as she did so.


Sarah giggled and slipped off her giant robe. “I can already tell, you’re gonna be better than any man on campus”


—-


Ella put down Steve by their car. They were in a parking lot next to a Deli, where the trail began.


Ella was panting as she leaned on the car. “Oh my goodness, this secret trail is awesome, I had no idea!”


“Well it wasn’t really a trail we just walked in the backyard of a bunch of buildings. That’s how you sneak into parties,” Steve said, proud of himself. 


“Yeah, thank you so much Steve, I could have been a goner!”


“No, Ella, thank you! You ran so much faster than I ever could have, even while carrying me.”


Ella blushed. “Awww,” she said. She placed Steve on top of the car so they could meet eye-to-eye.


“Whoa, I’m on top of the car. I feel so high up!” He said, rocking the car slightly by moving his feet.


“Yeah, you gotta be on top of something to look at me at eye level so…” Ella said, smiling.


“I could be on top of the world and I would still look up to you” Steve said, causing Ella to hug him again as she exerted how much she is in love with Steve again.


At that moment, Cindy and Megan made it out of the woods next to their car. Upon seeing his face smothered in Ella as they hugged, their faces lit. “Steve! You did it! I’m so happy you guys are back together”


Ella let go of Steve. “Who are they?” Ella asked.


“Oh, don't worry. They’re friends of mine. They know about us” Steve said, leaving out the extra fact that they were his exes. 


“Oh ok,” Ella said.


“Hi, I’m Megan” said the giant one. She was carrying Cindy on her shoulders, and she introduced herself as well. 


“Oh my god! What a coincidence, Ella was at the party?” Cindy said, throwing her hands up. Ella nodded.


Megan looked at Steve and Ella. “There is a problem though. Ella, how did you get here?”


“I got here with someone else…” Ella said. “He… I don’t think he’s going to be driving me home.”


Megan didn’t react, as she didn’t know how to. Cindy shouted “Well, sucks to be him. Is it someone we know? Someone that goes to our school”


“Yeah, it was Max, right?” Steve asked Ella.


“Yes…” Ella said.


“Hey, don't worry. I’m still here” Said Steve, leaning off the car a little to hug her.


“Hey, be careful! I don’t want you falling!” Ella said, stepping up to prop Steve back up safely.


“I’ve already fallen… madly in love with you” Steve said smiling up at Ella. Ella smiled at him. Steve’s face lit up at that. Ella’s smile was priceless. He had never appreciate someone else smiling like he did when Ella did. Maybe that was what falling in love felt like.


“Ok, I don’t know about you but I wanna get home” Megan said. “You two can do whatever you want then.”


“Ok,” Steve said. “Ella, can you help me…”


Ella grabbed Steve by the hips and lowered him back down.


“You know, you can get dropped off at my place tonight,” she said.


“Why?” Steve asked, knowing about her parents. “Your parents are already going to kill you when you get back home this late.”


“Yeah, but my parents are out of state. I’ve been home alone all day today and will be tomorrow too. You could actually-” Ella started, astonished at what she was about to say.


“You could sleep over if you wanted to”


“Oooh!” Said Cindy and Megan at the same time. They rushed to the car. “Cindy, let’s get these two lovey doves home!”


They all crammed into the car. Steve sat shotgun to Cindy, while Megan had to squeeze in the back of the car with Ella. The two giants were crammed, but at least for Ella, she knew it was already worth it.


They drove off into the 2AM moonlight. The couples knew the sun hadn’t come up yet. The night isn't over. It would not be over for a while.


 

Chapter End Notes:

And that's it! We want to thank you all for taking the time to read our story! It means a lot to us and special thank you to those who left reviews to let us know how we were doing! It's been a wild ride and hopefully you all enjoyed it! Be sure to check out JTs discord chat for updates on his stories. As for myself, I will see what stories intrigue me. Maybe I'll stick to amazon size maybe go bigger :)  Unless y'all have suggestions? Anyways, cheers!