- Text Size +

Sarah felt really bad for Steve. She knew that Steve was always the hotshot in his grade, so being “shrunk” and forced to the bottom half of the popularity chain must have been devastating. She wondered how he was going to play his sports—not like it mattered right now because she was sure high schools were quarantining. Hopefully Emily would give her the time that the party was supposed to start, she kind of left him hanging. 


The last party they had was during her initiation, technically. Tiffany had told them that they just brought a couple Alpha Omega Alpha boys over, but they completely trashed the place. There was even a broken glass pitcher on the pool deck. Sarah shuddered at the thought of being forced to clean up after the enormous party they were throwing tonight.


When she was done, it was time for lunch. She found Emily inside. They had ordered from Panera using Doordash. You could see the doordash delivery guy’s car outside, but the guy was nowhere to be found.


“We didn’t know what you wanted, so we got you a bowl of Mac ‘n cheese. Might as well get some calories in today because you’re gonna burn a lot partying tonight,” Emily said.


Sarah giggled. “Yeah, ok.” She said, taking her plastic fork out of the wrapper. “I’m sure I will burn a lot of calories”


“No seriously. I partied a ton in high school, but it’s nothing compared to college, trust me.” Emily Asserted. “There’s always a ton of beer because there’s no need for a fake ID. The same cute frat boys come to every party on the square. There’s no neighbors who really care so the cops never come.”


“Oh damn,” Sarah commented. She hadn’t gone to a party ever, but the party tonight continued to sound more and more wild”


Sarah continued to eat her Mac ‘n cheese until she heard thuds from upstairs. Looking down the hallway to the front door, it appeared that Tiffany just walked down the stairs. She was carrying a normal-sized human down the steps. She put him down, opened the door, and pushed him out the door with the swoop of her giant hand. “Thank you and tell the other boys they’re not gonna get it as well as you are”, she said and shut the door. 


Sarah stared at her. “Well, what do you want me to do?”, Tiff said, “Pay him?”


Sarah giggled. “I feel like you imprint on me as the hours pass,” she said.


“I didn’t even do anything with him. I just gave him a handjob. Didn’t even take off my clothes” Tiff said, showing off her hand, still covered in lotion and jizz.


“Eww I’m eating!” Sarah said disgustedly. After a good laugh, Tiffany carefully opened the bathroom door and snuck inside.


“Imprint on this, Sarah,” Emily said to Sarah. “The difference between us Theta sisters and the common whore is our selectivity: We don’t just give up our bodies to anyone. The person has to be actually worth it”. Sarah nodded, slightly confused since this sorority, including her, seem to act like titanic whores from time to time.


“Who is that teacher you’ve been doing?” Emily asked her. 


“Dr. Martin,” Sarah said. “He’s thirty-something. Not particularly an ugly person…”


“How bad is your grade… like were you failing?” Emily said. 


“Yea,” Sarah said without hesitation.


“Ok, just wondering”


“Also, those guys you fucked in the basement the other day,” Emily said without a filter. “They told me they would be coming back. I guess they really enjoyed it”


“Really?” Sarah said, flattered and creeped out. She had beaten up at least one of them, let alone put all three to sleep.


“Yeah. Obviously they’re frat guys, so I mean they’re stupid and their dick gets first say over their brain in anything, but the fact that they were willing to go through that and be willing to go through it again… it says a lot about you and a lot about them” Emily said. 


“Actually I’m making that a new rule. In this house nobody had sex with Bobby Smith, Travis Harrison, or Peter White. All those men are bottom people.”, Emily said in an elevated voice.


“Bottom people?” Sarah asked.


“It means they probably enjoy being on the bottom of the bed” Emily said. “Nobody likes a man who doesn’t try to take control.”


“Ugh It’s such a turn off” Tiffany added. “There was this one dude a few years back, I nearly beat the shit out of him because he was like this 200-pound football player, and the dude just acts like he’s scared in bed. Like what the fuck?” 


Sarah laughed a little bit awkwardly, then just kept eating while Emily got up and started talking to Tiff about getting everything out of their storage shed for the party. Was everything in this house about sex? She never talked about sex before she entered the house, now she was hearing conversations about it everyday. Sex was part of the sorority’s core values, and her initation was literally her being forced to having sex by Emily to become a sister. 


When Sarah was done eating, she trodden up the staircase and ducked through the hallway to her room, where Phoebe was sitting in her bed.


“Hey Phoebe. Did you already eat?” Sarah asked. 


“Yeah. Hey, we have to stay in the square, right?” 


“Yeah, why?”


“I need to talk to you. Somewhere private so the others cannot hear us,”  Phoebe said.


“Ok… I don’t know where else to go since we’re stuck here. Wanna just talk about it here? The walls are pretty thick…” Sarah said. “I’ll keep my voice down”


“Fine…” Phoebe said, and took a deep breath. “I don’t like it here. I feel like it’s just not good for us”


“Why?” Sarah said. “I love this place. I feel like I’m one with all the girls here.”


“Exactly. You’re like best friends with the president and that other giant senior, while I’ve been lonely the past few days.” Phoebe said, seemingly on the verge of crying. “I’ve been like, invisible while you’ve been getting all the attention. You used to be like me. Shy, law abiding—”


“I haven’t broken any rules…” Sarah interjected.


“Yes you have! You just don’t realize that you still have to listen to people even though you’re, like, big now!” Phoebe said. Tears were visible.


“Phoebe. I feel terrible for you but, I mean, I feel like being big hasn’t done anything out of the ordinary for me so far—“


“Are you kidding!?” Phoebe screamed. “You’re literally the sole reason why I’m even here right now. You went through the initiation thing, not me. You fucked a professor so I could leave my dorm and house here illegally. I can’t do that because I’m a small ugly bitch!”


Phoebe finally broke down into tears. She buried her head in her pillow. Sarah sat next to her on her bed as she cried. She felt like she was trying to cheer up a 5-year-old girl from her towering perspective. 


“Phoebe, I’m sure if you open up to at least the other freshmen you can find girls who relate to you”. 


“It’s not fair that you’re big,” Phoebe said. “You’re literally so pretty. All the seniors love you and you easily manipulate grown men. It’s not fair!”


“Phoebe, you’re pret—“


“Sarah, you’ve driven me mad in love with your body ever since you’ve grown… literally,” Phoebe confessed. “Your body is so perfect in every way possible. And I have fallen in love with you. That’s how powerful you are. You have no fucking idea about the dreams I have had about you…”


Sarah was shocked and flattered to hear that coming from her besite, but she didn’t want to dive into it. “Phoebe… that doesn’t matter. You need to look in the mirror the same way you look at me. Because you and I are still like the same person up until I grew. You and I ate the exact same stuff for a whole semester. Please believe me… you’re really pretty too.”


Phoebe stopped crying. “Sarah… I’m a mess just leave me alone and hang out with the other girls. I’m barely even a part of this sorority”


“Phoebe… I understand but I think tonight you’re gonna feel much better… I promise. You’re gonna have tons of fun.”


“Yeah...maybe,” phoebe said. 


“You should talk to Emily about what the parties are like,” Sarah said. “They’ll be really fun. I’m sure you’ll find yourself a cute boy to hang out with…”


Phoebe didn’t respond. Sarah’s words weren’t helping. But perhaps that was because they were empty. Deep down, Sarah knew that it was her size that brought males to her like a magnet. She was just prettier and cooler….


But then again, did that really matter a lot? Sarah flashed back to the beginning of the fall semester. The two girls were just trying to break into the habits they had up until the pandemic. Their goals were to have ample study time and stay in good shape, both of which they did. Sarah remembered what Phoebe wanted in joining a sorority: She wanted a social life she could depend on because she wanted to study but also knew she had more friends to lean on.


But now, Theta Alpha Zeta had completely fucked up their priorities, and having no school didn’t help either. In a matter of days, life became a primitive game, where the sorority girls including Sarah and Phoebe had only worried about using their body to get sex and power. So for Phoebe, who was not a giant, she felt like she was losing in the game of life. But obviously that was not the case. Once school starts up again, Phoebe and Sarah should go back to their pre-pandemic habits.


“Phoebe, I think we’ve messed up our priorities” Sarah said, gently pushing on the smaller girl’s back. “Remember when we first met each other in the dorm? We promised each other we would try to keep ourselves disciplined so we can do well in our courses and have good habits? I feel like ever since that retarded initiation I’ve been nothing but a giant whore, and you and I both just completely lost touch with what’s really important. We might be cut off from the rest of campus, but we are still in a college, trying to get an education.”


Phoebe looked up from the pillow. Her eyes were all teary and her hair was all messed up. 


“I guess you have a point…” she said. “I completely forgot we still have, like,  classes”


“Yeah, just don’t get yourself caught up in your body count. I know it seems a long way, but none of this is going to matter after college. What is going to matter is our degrees. You and I should actually try and keep our bodies to ourselves more…”


“Like hell you are” Phoebe said. “You’re gonna fuck the teacher five times a week. I didn’t do anything wrong”


“I’m going to stop. I’m going to close off my body. I want to restart. I want to try this life as a giant again, but this time I am going to have the lessons I learned from my mistakes” Sarah said, turning the tables on herself a little.


“Kind of like a prestige?” Phoebe said. “You’re restarting but you have a little bonus to help you”


“Yeah, I’m prestiging” Sarah said, smiling. The geeky side of Phoebe was exactly what she needed right now.


Sarah wrapped her arms around little phoebe. “Thanks Sarah”, Phoebe said as she got snug under her body heat. She sniffled a little bit, giving Sarah that sign that her tears are residing.


“No, it’s thank you sister now”, Sarah said.

Chapter End Notes:

As you can probably tell, that was the last chapter before both plot lines converge at the party. Let us know if you liked the double-plot-line idea.