- Text Size +

Chapter 5

 'Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!' Carmen's voice echoes in Dave's head, laughter full of mockery and pride... and a little bit of fear...

Dave's head swims, his vision blurry he slowly realizes that he is laying down... on a cold surface... The lab floor...

He sits up and looks around blinking hard as his vision clears... there is nothing around for him to see... only the gray floor of the lab for miles in every direction... Far in front of him is a black structure...

Where am I? What happened? What is that?

Suddenly half of the structure lifts into high the air, Dave's eyes go wide with fear, and then comes down with an enormous

CLICK

Much closer to him than before. What is going on!?

'Oh you stupid, stupid boy!' Carmen's voice is thick with triumph as the second structure follows the first into the air and then comes down with a second enormous

CLICK

Even closer than the first. Dave scrambles to his feet terrified of these approaching colossi. What is going on!?

As Dave stands transfixed by the enormous black thing he realizes that is was pulled up by a enormous pink shaft... a shaft that goes up... and up... and up...

CLICK

This time it lands directly beside him 20 feet to his left... and he realizes it is Carmen's right shoe...

Dave stares up, head cocked back, straining his neck... The pink shaft is her leg... He now recognizes her black mini-skirt from a new angle... Her tight black sweater... Her thick blonde hair, almost obscured by her enormous breasts...

The doctor! He's in her... She put him in her...

Dave's mind struggles to cope. Fear replaced by realization... If only for a moment... And then horror.. Doc Eisenhower...

'Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!' Her evil giggle washes over him frezing his soul...

She shrunk him