- Text Size +

Chapter 10 

Cassie stowed Dave in the pocket of her super-tight, hip-hugging, low-rider jeans hoping that they weren't so tight they would crush him but knowing they were too tight for him to escape from.

Jessie's house was only a few doors down so Cass didn't have time to inspect her new toy very closely, but she decided he was definitely the best thing her mommy had every brought home for her from the lab! He was just so cute and helpless! And he even had on tiny blue jeans and an itsy-bitsy t-shirt!

Cassie almost walked right by her friends house she was so distracted thinking of all the things she could do with him, but she skipped up the front walk and opened the door like she lived there herself, she practically did with her mom leaving her with Jessie's mom all the time.

'Hey Jess I'm here!' Cassie shouted as she dashed up the stairs.

'Come on in Cass!' Her friend's girllish voice called from her bedroom.

Cassie opened the door and saw her best friend laying on the bed watching tv, Cassie hopped down beside her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

'I missed you lover.' She said sliding her hand into the other girl's pocket.

Jessie's face lit up as she felt her girlfriend's hand on her hip.

'It's only been like 3 hours since you walked me home from school!' Jess said, teasing Cass.

'Well it seemed like a lot longer.' the bigger girl teased back.

Jessie rolled over and pulled Cassie onto of her their lips meeting for a long passionate embrace, Jessie smiled up at her girlfriend.

'Hey Jess wait a sec.' Cassie said as Jessie went to pull her in for another kiss. Cassie sat up on the bed.

'I Have a surprise for you!" Cass said reaching into her pocket...