- Text Size +

Chapter 9 

'Sweetheart! Mommy's home!' Carmen called as she opened the door.

Her daughter came rushing down the stairs, every bit as luscious as her mother but with dark brown hair instead of her mother's bright blonde, and embraced Carmen with a hug.

'Hi mommy. I'm having dinner at Jessie's tonight, is that OK?' The teen asked with a pout and the cutest puppy-dog eyes Carmen had seen since her last request.

'Oh of course sweetie. In that case Mommy's going to go to the gym and then I'll eat out.' She was relieved that she wouldn't need to cook dinner for Cassie, it would give her a chance to have some fun with the good doctor all by herself...

'Oh by the way sweetheart, mommy's got a very special present for you!' Carmen was delighted to see the excitement on her daughter's face.

'But it's a secret OK, you can't show it to anyone or tell anyone about it, got that?' No 16 year old girl could resist a present or a secret so the combination was like candy to her, the desire on her face was palpable.

'Oh of course mommy I promise!' Squealed the girl, clutching her hands together in front of her pink tube-top, practically begging for it.

'OK then. Here' Carmen turned around and carefully extracted David from her cleavage then turned around and presented his unconscious form to her daughter.

'Oh wow! It's a little tiny man!' Cassie snatched up David in her hand and then threw her arms around her mother

'Thank you mommy!'

'Just remember. It's a secret.' Carmen said, marveling at her daughters ability to find the extraordinary to be merely ordinary, maybe she had spoiled her with too many presents from the lab...

'OK mommy I've gotta go Jessie's family has dinner early!' And with that the beautiful young girls was gone.

Carmen stood in the doorway watching her daughter go. She might have an even better ass than me... Carmen thought to herself with motherly pride.